The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I second bro garfoo's recommendation. To add Rong Rong 1606, kaixin 2062a, jiayi 1617, Lele 1615 ($80 only!), xiaomi 1649 ($80 nia!), Meow meow 1654a and meiyan 2033. Have fun!
Three more for you - yuki 2041, anqi wh1615, miqi wh1619
Old 25-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Last call for one of the long serving gems in geylang.

Power milf Bei Bei 1639 who reminds me of a fairer curvier version of Lucy Liu will be retiring from geylang next week.

Do try her superb services before she is gone.

She maintained her great service till her last month here.

Last chance to catch her before she's gone next week.
Old 25-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend any WL with a big ass, like retired Meibao
Old 25-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
Anyone can recommend any WL with a big ass, like retired Meibao
Try xiaomi 1649
Old 27-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to check with brothers among this 4 who service is better and french ? Or among the 4 qho is die die must try 1?Thanks ! Jia Qi 16 W17 , an qi wh15 , LeLe 1803, Xiao Yan Zi16w19
Old 27-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
Just to check with brothers among this 4 who service is better and french ? Or among the 4 qho is die die must try 1?Thanks ! Jia Qi 16 W17 , an qi wh15 , LeLe 1803, Xiao Yan Zi16w19
Since you didn't mention look , my vote goes to Anqi
Old 27-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If in terms of look + service?
Old 27-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
She got New Chambermaid Cosplay
Old 29-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
I managed to Deflower the "Coolness" within her ...

I managed to Deflower the "Coolness" within her ...

WL Name - Mei Li (Christened by her OKT, Ah Lek, which she does not fancy)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.6 m (on barefeet)
House - WH06
Misc Info - Debuted more than 6 months ago and actually has prior experience in this sex trade.

Looks - Dainty, serene, demure, a little mature looking, narrow facial shape, sharp nose, double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Long tress ... Not very chio type but good enough to bring up the heat of any warm-blooded blokes (am of no exception) ... Her coolness personality won me over ... She would certainly stand up from the pack if she was requested to be paraded before the customers for selection ...

Bod - Petite, slender but with good curves in all the important parts of her overall anatomy ... Smooth body complexion without blemish ... She looked great in those small number and super mini A-Line skirt ... Made her looks a lot younger and very sweet.

Tits - She possesses natural small B frontal assets but very well-developed profile which compliments her slender physique ... Her brownish-red nips are inverted ...

Pussy - Well trimmed pussy hair ... Juz a landing strip left. It certainly looked erotic to me ... Nice & moist looking abalone ... I can wait to savour it the moment I gotta the opportunity ...

AR - Very stimulating and sensual AR with lotsa hand actions on my butts, perineum, scutom, and the area around my ass-crack whilst she licked my ass-crack & -h@le sensually (was positioned on my fours) ... She spent sometime in this departmant. Shiokalicious!

French Kiss - Passionate and very GF-like frenching. She drove me on cloud 9 almost instantaneously the moment when we locked lips and frenched deeply ... I like!

BBBJ - 3/4 deep throated with lots of hand actions on my penis shaft and scrotum ... Her head and body movement whilst BBBJing me suggested that she was passionate and enthusiastic in what she was performing ... She turned me on with her lusty action ...

FJ - She knew how to synchronise with my ferocious thrusting action during doggy bonking, frontal assault, lotus & missionary positions ... We frenched non-stop till I climaxed ... She was tight down south ... Shiokalicious ...

Attitude - Cool personality & a little sophisticated ... speak calmly & softly like those Taiwanese SYT ... I like her personality and style ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
If in terms of look + service?
Then my vote goes to Lele...
Old 29-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bro out there. It had been a long time I have not come down to geylang. Need help here. I'm in geylang now and any bro can recommend cat 150 wl . I'm a sucker for looks. Any wl like the old sk from 1606 or Chen Chen 1617. I know that these two wl have left long long time ago.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then my vote goes to Lele...
Thanks bro
Old 30-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She got New Chambermaid Cosplay
Kinky!!!
Old 30-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Worst bonk I had

1669 yezi aka leaf

Not knowing who to bonk so decide to try out her

In out of the room in 25mins. I ok if min services but cannot kiss her lips cannot lick her nipples and cannot paint her pussy
Old 30-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Worst bonk I had

1669 yezi aka leaf

Not knowing who to bonk so decide to try out her

In out of the room in 25mins. I ok if min services but cannot kiss her lips cannot lick her nipples and cannot paint her pussy
Sorry to hear that Bro

Agreed that this YeZi aka Coconut is a Hard Nut to Crack

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1