The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L6h66

My opinion of G12 after several inconsistent RTFs since her arrival is that the drop in her service standards is obvious. It used to be hard to get her but my last two visits on weekday nights, she was sitting in the tank. I believe its a sign that many bros have stopped extending or RTFing her. During my last visit she even claim that she got ulcer and insisted on covered BJ. Having said, she generally still aims to please and is quite an enjoyable fuck for $50. I would still go back for her if I'm craving for a pretty face SYT with decent body for a low cost. But if I want a relaxing high level service session, I'll take my business elsewhere.
Old 26-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointB View Post
she gotten a tattoo?? (new g19 or still Nikki, any bro to confirm?)

bro, they came here for work.. we spent money..
dun get too involved..
yup she has tattoo now, hello kitty
Old 26-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
aiya I missed the boat, should have tried her when her service still good...

use hp when cowgirl lol , I thought only happened in movies
side track a bit...

lol i tio being-neglected-case too not long after posting the above comment

but different house
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=127
Old 26-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
My opinion of G12 after several inconsistent RTFs since her arrival is that the drop in her service standards is obvious. It used to be hard to get her but my last two visits on weekday nights, she was sitting in the tank. I believe its a sign that many bros have stopped extending or RTFing her. During my last visit she even claim that she got ulcer and insisted on covered BJ. Having said, she generally still aims to please and is quite an enjoyable fuck for $50. I would still go back for her if I'm craving for a pretty face SYT with decent body for a low cost. But if I want a relaxing high level service session, I'll take my business elsewhere.
sad to hear that....these kind of wls like to lie one....They only like MONEY!!! move on.....Many wls to fuck....
Old 26-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
It been a long while since i find G12. At that time, her service outstanding and CIM was on her menu all the times.....Very value for money...

So many wls to bonk so i already stop finding her....My theory is like that.....u pay peanuts u get monkey....If u want good service no rush, welcome to G150 world.....
Really have to agree that cat50 and cat150 are worlds apart.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
This house, I'll only go for G20. The rest, too much to risk my $50.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 28-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
How do you define risk in this case? Financial risk or health risk?
Old 04-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oldbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Ya ... G20 Kikki the best bet here ... very GFE. Best service from this house. But hard to get cos quite popular

G19 tends to be heng suay ... first time tried v good service. Second time a bit moody.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner View Post
L6H66G20

Had this famous G20 today.

Look wise, figure seriously not my cup of tea. The other bad point to mention is she smokes in the room.

Service/skill wise - 110% good. No horse run. See quick FR below:

SOP shower with small talk here and there. After shower, lie down on bed.
Starts off with tongue fighting and slowly move towards south. Her BBBJ skill is really superb.

To my surprise, she lower her head and started AR!!!! After which, she continue BBBJ and used her finger to poke my a*s. This really brings me to heaven.

I think she can tell that I am enjoying so continuing BBBJ and eventually CIM.
Agreed with most of the points you highlighted. Ooi.... got AR meh, didnt do on me lei She is not those pretty type and her boobs quite saggy. But her gfe and the FJ really good. Have a fierce and engaging sex with her. Quite enjoyed i must say.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 07-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
edison86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L6h66

Try bow g12 today.

Best syt looking among all.

Cbj : 7/10

Fair skin, nice body and c cup

perfect for cowboys lover.

Fj: 8/10

Rtf: yes!
Old 19-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

I try to avoid $50 cause its simply not value for the money now. But on such occasions like this when its so hard to get hold of the streetwalkers, desperate times calls for desperate measures. After checking and rechecking the FRs i went for L6H66G20. No regrets taking her.

Came last night looking for her but she wasnt there, ended up pussyless on Saturday night.

Came in after 1pm today, lo and behold G20 is there. Took her for a session. She is not gorgeous but nor is she ugly. She just looks fuckable.

Small talk in room, asking why i chose her (gave her a non answer) and she mentioned i came in the previous night without taking a girl. But i did not see her the previous night, but she convinced me she did saw me and wth i was looking for her but didnt see her.

Usual SOP bath, light nips kissing and love her BBBJ, its been a while since i enjoyed a BBBJ and hers i almost CIM. Then capped and she ride till i explode. Damn that was fast i came. Usually i serviced the girl, long pussy eating before pumping but this time i just lay down and enjoyed her service.

I really like her and hope to rtf soon and do my pussy eating on her. See how that session turns out before i declare my love to her.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

I just RTF Kiki (no.20)... FR here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=3497

Slightly disappointed that i didn't get bbbj or AR this time. But i guess she got her reasons.

Main thing i like to highlight is that she is leaving soon, last day 21 June! So book her while u still can! She got red hair now too.

Oh and no.5 Poy also left for home.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 24-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6h66G12 Ah Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casten View Post
G12 . Service wise acceptable. Give her time to do her phone stuffs and she will respect u too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
G12.. generally still aims to please and is quite an enjoyable fuck for $50. I would still go back for her if I'm craving for a pretty face SYT with decent body for a low cost....
Quote:
Originally Posted by edison86 View Post
g12 Best syt looking among all. ..Fair skin, nice body and c cup .. perfect for cowboys lover. Rtf: yes!
Just returned L6h66G12 Ah Bow - seems to have put on some weight. Nice/sextisfying session. Friendly, sweet smiling (all the time), beautiful, nice/sexy body . Fingering pussy , responsive french (like GF), nice (fondling) natural boobs, (tight FJ) . Definitely worth $50. Only one toothbrush left in bathroom.

G20 (busy) - very popular now. G19 looks very sweet - smiling.
New WL: G22 quite nice looking. Will up FR for G22.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drsync deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried L6h66G20 kikis - my first experience in gl and i am very satisfied . she has the ahlian look and really pretty with tanned skin . friend and really feel like my own gf with the obsessive frenching . confirm will RTF
Old 26-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Tried G12 recently.
I considered her service okay, face also looks like chinese.
She used her HP as soon as the door closed, and right before I left... but not during action, which I think is acceptable.
Boobs are good sized B, natural and still quite perky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1