The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In my last session with her I had an explosive CIM. Had to explain to the missus why I nearly failed the spunk audit that nite
I have to tell you I really really like CK's look. Really really like it a lot. Like 88 24m13... That kind.

Makes me hard thinking of her now. Hope she's not going back anytime soon.

Think she'll stay a while longer? CIM in CK would send me 20 years back in time to an old flame back then...
Old 22-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

She told me she plans to stay till her term ends, which is late this year. Tough to tell with WLs tho, so best to at least quickly come down for your initial session.

Just had a word with her. CIM on the cards for clean looking dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have to tell you I really really like CK's look. Really really like it a lot. Like 88 24m13... That kind.

Makes me hard thinking of her now. Hope she's not going back anytime soon.

Think she'll stay a while longer? CIM in CK would send me 20 years back in time to an old flame back then...
Old 23-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomas View Post
she told me she plans to stay till her term ends, which is late this year. Tough to tell with wls tho, so best to at least quickly come down for your initial session.

Just had a word with her. Cim on the cards for clean looking dicks :d
mai tu liao!
Old 26-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
New recruits have arrived!

3 of the 4 recruits have arrived!

Did a quick muster parade:
01 × busty busty busty! Looks bustier than even CK and perhaps the previous Vivo and Evon! Slim body, with a sweet face. Saw her down blouse. Very small and pink nipples!
01 x kawaii kawaii kawaii! Apple faced freshness. Body seems slightly curvy, legs slim.
01 x SYT SYT SYT! Dimple, small package, super cute smile. Reminds me of the previous Xiao S

One more yet to arrive but what I have seen so far are very encouraging.

So now we have these 3, + 1 more to arrive, + the current batch of busty CK, fair Emily, petite Eva, and high GFE Michelle, 1612 looks set to rock!

Doomas
Old 26-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Re: New recruits have arrived!

Quote:

01 × busty busty busty! Looks bustier than even CK and perhaps the previous Vivo and Evon! Slim body, with a sweet face. Saw her down blouse. Very small and pink nipples!
01 x kawaii kawaii kawaii! Apple faced freshness. Body seems slightly curvy, legs slim.
01 x SYT SYT SYT! Dimple, small package, super cute smile. Reminds me of the previous Xiao S

So now we have these 3, + 1 more to arrive, + the current batch of busty CK, fair Emily, petite Eva, and high GFE Michelle, 1612 looks set to rock!

Doomas
Great news. Looking forward.
Old 29-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bro out there. It had been a long time I have not come down to geylang. Need help here. I'm in geylang now and any bro can recommend cat 150 wl . I'm a sucker for looks. Any wl like the old sk from 1606 or Chen Chen 1617.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Doomas
When will they clear their medical? Next week?
Old 02-04-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Estd clearance is next week. And they have finally been given their work names:

The busty one is Bobo
The petite cutesy one is Summer
The kawaii one is Sky

Singapore Pools pls save me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
When will they clear their medical? Next week?
Old 05-04-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Saw the newbies today and got my socks knocked off and my dick up. They were in their work clothes/make up and getting used to them. All looked so pretty and alluring! They will get their cards tomorrow and start work in the afternoon.

So we have boobsy Bobo, kawaii Sky and Little Red Riding Hood Summer. My wallet is gonna die

Doomas

Quote:
Estd clearance is next week. And they have finally been given their work names:

The busty one is Bobo
The petite cutesy one is Summer
The kawaii one is Sky

Singapore Pools pls save me!
Old 06-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Hot Summer!

Was eyeing Summer from day one. Today she looked stunning with her work clothes. Quick FR:

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: 7.5. Very young nubile look with sharp features. Devastating dimples at the corners of her mouth when she smiles, which is often. Flashy bright almond eyes.

Body: 7.5. Lithe and waif-like figure, like your average petite JC gal, or at least the JC gals in my time. Two dimples above her ass flanking her spine. I like! Small and tight pussy, pussy hair was sparse and well kept.

Boobs: 8. While not for boobs lovers, I love her A+ cups which were topped off by largish raisin nipples which got hard in a hurry.

Foreplay: Standard body rub. Had a BBBJ in the shower which was fantastically good and just a prelude to the awesome BBBJ below.

Frenching: Yes!

BBBJ: 8.5. This gal can suck cock. From tender brushes of the jewel bags to outright engulfing of my dick head complete with hair flicks, it was one exciting cock suck from the get go. It was so good that I opted for CIM. Yes CIM fans rejoice!

FJ: Did my standard catbath before the deed. Her nips are super sensitive and she was arching her back in pleasure. Slid my hands under her back to clutch her tightly and she reciprocated with more moans and writhing. Tight pussy and most positions are ok. However the memories of her mouth around my dick could not be ignored and I opted for the CIM.

GFE: Gao gao! Fucking Summer is like fucking a schoolgal. Her dimples will seduce you, no horse run. Quite a playful and intimate gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up!

Doomas
Old 06-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Was also eyeing Bobo from day one because of her huge boobs lurking under her always loose T-shirt. Today ho say liao, upped her after I replenished my sperms following their earlier surrender to Summer. Quick FR:

Name: Bobo
Origin: Didn't ask

Looks: 7. Very pretty and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: 7.5. Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: 9. I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Can't remember if I had a BBBJ in the shower because really all my attention was on those World Cups.

Frenching: French beginner. Managed to sneak only a quick peck on the lips cz she not used to frenching. However, she assured me she needs a little time to learn the language. Bros, pls train her gently.

BBBJ: 8. This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. And yes, she allows CIM too! However I didn't go for that becz of another treat from her arsenal which I will explain below.

FJ: Tried to service her but she was simply too sensitive as she had not fucked for some time. Fingered her slightly and my hand came away dripping. She also could not tahan my tonguing for more than a minute. She said she needs more time to get used to our tonguing. Fair enough. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!

Next target is Sky. She has this CFM look similar to the recently ROD'ed Evon i.e. Come Fuck Me And Die Happy look

Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 07-04-2015 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Reproduced this post from bro KarlTeoh:

New SYT from 1612

Name - Sky
Origin – Chongqing, PRC
Age – 20+ (she did not want to say but definitely quite young)
Height - 1.58 m (on barefeet)
House - 1612

Tried Sky upon recommendation from Tommy. First time in Singapore and only started working today. Seems like I am the first customer for her. Action start immediately in the shower. After soaping, started teasing my penis and followed by a BBBJ. After a nice warm shower, immediately proceeded to the bed where she gave me a boob massage.
This is followed by an unforgettable Catbath. The whole catbath started on the back consisting of sucking and licking action, very through from top to toe, back and front.
A very shiok BBBJ with CFM look. The BBBJ is full of deep throat and sucking actions. For the BBBJ, she slowly spin her body around my penis and the feeling was wonderful from the different angle of the mouth.
After that, we did a 69 and she is quite sensitive and squirm around when my tongue painted her.
When I can't tahan the BBBJ, she capped me and we ended up me doggy her with her meeting my every thrust.
After shooting, she performed a very relaxing massage on the arms and legs.
A very enjoyable experience. Definitely a keeper.

Looks – Kawaii, very cute and adorable. Round pretty facial shape with big eyes.
Body – Petite with good curves in all the important parts. Smooth body complexion without blemish.
Tits - Natural and perky, brownish-red nips.
Pussy - Well trimmed pussy hair.
AR - Very sensual AR with lots of poking, sucking action on butts, perineum and scrotum area. One of the best I have had so far.
BBBJ - Deep throated with sucking action on my penis shaft and scrotum. Her head and body movement rotate around my penis to give different sensation. Very passionate and enthusiastic.
FJ – Tight down south, synchronise with my thrusting action during doggy bonking.
Attitude – SYT, GFE and very eager to please. Like her personality. Not a time watcher.
RTF – YES, if wallet and time permits.

Enjoy,
Old 08-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Reproduced this other post from bro KarlTeoh:

Another SYT from 1612

After seeing the review of Summer from Bro Doomas, booked a session with Summer.

Name: Summer

Has a course sexy and seductive voice.

Looks - Fresh petite SYT look with sharp features. Big eyes with long lashes. Smile with dimples. Long sensual hair.

Body – Slim frame with small tits, pussy hair neatly trimmed.

Boobs - A+ cups with large nipples. She is ticklish when it is being licked.

Foreplay - Standard body rub. Had a BBBJ in the shower which was fantastically. Also had a boob massage during the shower.

Catbath – Very thorough from head to toe, back to front. Lots of tongue and sucking action. Very relaxing.

Frenching – Yes.

AR – Adequate with deep drilling but a bit too short and fast.

BBBJ - This gal can suck cock. Deep throated with sucking action on my penis shaft and scrotum. Tongue performed vibration when penis is engulfed in her mouth creating a different sensation.

FJ – Tits are super sensitive with tight pussy. Started with cowgirl, then doggy and ended with missionary position. Lots of loud seductive moans and writhing, a wild one in bed.

GFE – 100%, chatty and very friendly. Provided a very shiok prostate massage after the FJ. It is followed by a nice whole body massage.

RTF: Yes! Now so many choices.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Was also eyeing Bobo from day one because of her huge boobs lurking under her always loose T-shirt. Today ho say liao, upped her after I replenished my sperms following their earlier surrender to Summer. Quick FR:

Name: Bobo
Origin: Didn't ask

Looks: 7. Very pretty and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: 7.5. Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: 9. I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Can't remember if I had a BBBJ in the shower because really all my attention was on those World Cups.

Frenching: French beginner. Managed to sneak only a quick peck on the lips cz she not used to frenching. However, she assured me she needs a little time to learn the language. Bros, pls train her gently.

BBBJ: 8. This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. And yes, she allows CIM too! However I didn't go for that becz of another treat from her arsenal which I will explain below.

FJ: Tried to service her but she was simply too sensitive as she had not fucked for some time. Fingered her slightly and my hand came away dripping. She also could not tahan my tonguing for more than a minute. She said she needs more time to get used to our tonguing. Fair enough. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!

Next target is Sky. She has this CFM look similar to the recently ROD'ed Evon i.e. Come Fuck Me And Die Happy look

Doomas
Looks like I have to go see see whether this one gum me
Old 12-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Had a RTF with Emily of 1612 after fucking so many other targets and the new babes of her own base. Rather than type out a new FR, decided to drag out my old one, which still applies except that service is even better than before!

Lazy Doomas

Sassy, GFE and kinky

Had a small windfall from Singapore Pools and decided to try out the next new offering in the 1612 lineup. Dirty details as below:

WL: Emily
Home: Hubei
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/51kg (estd)
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Did her rounds in Dongguan so good service can be expected

Looks (8/10): Unlike the shy Michelle, Emily has a very sassy look, almost aloof in fact. But I found out later that's just due to her inward-looking nature. Once a conversation gets started, she is very chatty. Small slitty eyes as mentioned in an earlier akan datang report and which adds to her Oriental allure, and very pleasant looks.

Boobs (7.5/10): Firm natural Bs with light brown nips which became hard as door knobs when given the proper attention.

Body (8/10): Very fair and smooth complexion. The imagery of a cat licking cream comes to mind. Very firm butt.

Bath (8/10): Ang pai in the making. Soaped us very nicely and she slid her body all over mine. Best part was when she ground her firm butt against my dick till I nearly exploded.

AR (7/10): Not bad. She shoved her stiff tongue up where the sun doesn't shine but got the wolves howling under the moonlight.

Cat Bath (9/10): Again, the cat imagery leaps into mind again. This babe licked every square nanometre of my exposed flesh. Apart from the usual neck, nipples and behind the knees, Emily slowly licked each and every one of my fingers, as if savouring them by the moment. The sensation of her supple tongue against my digits in my mouth made for an incredibly erotic experience. Emily also rubbed her hard nips against my feet; the sensation of two small hard knobs moving against my bare feet was like walao eh! Extra marks here for the extensive coverage and kinkiness factor.

Painting: Did some but it got too ticklish for her. Apparently she is not used to it as little of her previous clients were into this.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice friction which kept my dick head throbbing. She also did the helicopter thing on me; the sight of her creamy white body moving from left to right to left was a sight to behold. She allows CIM and I did nearly explode then. CIM fans pls let her know if you want CIM.

FJ (8/10): Warm and tight. Great combination of moans, hugging. Best was doggy, with the feeling of that tight and firm butt pounding against my dick bed. The feeling was one of extreme intimacy. Emily is ok with most positions and I finished in missionary as she snuggled into my neck.

GFE(7.5/10): GFE quite gao as soon we started chatting. Showed a little of her vulnerable side when she shared me stories of how China blokes regard them as 'dirty' but yet patronise them.

Overall: Service-oriented sassy SYT who is out to please. Great GFE and quite nice to snuggle up to. A great addition to the Geylang Fucktopia.

RTF: Hell yeah!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1