The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 5rmb If I May....V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha, GL is rife with such stories mah, Thais, Malaysians, PRCs, Viets...all seek to maximise their gain by having their dainty feet in as many sampans as possible. Some get caught but most don't. I even know of a few blokes who engage PIs to trail their darlings all the way to their homes.

Ahhh, GL...biggest money laundering centre in Sillypore except the money flows in one direction only
I see. I don't know anything about these things and neither am I interested actually. But I do sincerely wish these blokes that you speak of all the best of luck in finding true love and happiness.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Any bro can advise what happens to xiao bei, she like no more working?
Old 08-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

go there 2 week ago not working today go still no work. Ask the okt said no work. or no work permanently?
Old 09-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breaking news

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Breaking News

Samsters with evil agenda & ulterior motives

1. Haizdie (His clones are Tinhamodek & maxSTD) aka 1809 promoter
2. Keewee (Many clones and has many gang members from the Pic Exch thread)
3. Bronzegod (His clones are cherrychocolate, Hogaogang, tcss17, AlejandroAHBU and many more)

Good samsters who are genuine contributors

[COLOR="seagreen"]
1. Panad0l
2. MPF***
3. KP***
4. PGA69
5. Omnia
6. MaxPriest
7. Vincent
8. Slyer
9. Doomas
10. Comm
11. Tseng
12. Korean
13. Don Juan
14. Fat Fatt
15. A few more only
You know ah, I actually can't be bothered with you lah. In fact, I am not interested in you or anyone else here.

So don't lump me together with others, thank you very much.

Don't disturb me and I won't disturb you.

But seriously lah ah, stop posting with all your clones and post properly with just one nick - no need to use king.cobra and thegreenlantern and now also got one alejandro888 that you created, plus many others that I am damn lazy to list but had been spotted by others.

Why not just post with one nick instead of keep using clones to troll others?

sheesh.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Breaking News

Samsters with evil agenda & ulterior motives

1. Haizdie (His clones are Tinhamodek & maxSTD) aka 1809 promoter
2. Keewee (Many clones and has many gang members from the Pic Exch thread)
3. Bronzegod (His clones are cherrychocolate, Hogaogang, tcss17, AlejandroAHBU and many more)

Good samsters who are genuine contributors

1. Panad0l
2. MPF***
3. KP***
4. PGA69
5. Omnia
6. MaxPriest
7. Vincent
8. Slyer
9. Doomas
10. Comm
11. Tseng
12. Korean
13. Don Juan
14. A few more only
full of rubbish man you.

You know what's your problem or not? your problem is that you spot clones wrongly and make wrongful accusations on people.

Like that time you actually anyhow said maxstd is mine. Till now you never apologise for that mistake and that obvious LIE.

You also flip flop a lot leh. Last time your mortal enemies, you list down as your friend now???

You know ah, I actually can't be bothered with you lah. In fact, I am not interested in you or anyone else here.

But seriously lah ah, stop posting with all your clones and post properly with just one nick - no need to use king.cobra and thegreenlantern and now also got one alejandro888 that you created, plus many others that I am damn lazy to list but had been spotted by others.

sheesh.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
full of rubbish man you.

You know what's your problem or not? your problem is that you spot clones wrongly and make wrongful accusations on people.

Like that time you actually anyhow said maxstd is mine. Till now you never apologise for that mistake and that obvious LIE.

You also flip flop a lot leh. Last time your mortal enemies, you list down as your friend now???

sheesh.
Talk about flip flopping. Someone said to give me a "wide berth" and to stop posting but instead of being a gentleman, sprouts crap. I wonder who is the one who uses what is good for the geese is good for the gander.

So when he is the geese, he gets upset. Ah fuck la.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Talk about flip flopping. Someone said to give me a "wide berth" and to stop posting but instead of being a gentleman, sprouts crap. I wonder who is the one who uses what is good for the geese is good for the gander.

So when he is the geese, he gets upset. Ah fuck la.
Bro Nato17.

Yeah lah. I am an idiot lah. EQ and IQ not as high as you and others.

I know you hate me for a long time.

But even then, I have no evil agenda bro. This one I can assure you.

Looking back at some of the old posts. We used to be such friends even - talking cock together in some of those funny threads when we went on about things like 6969 - you are one of the best at entertaining us.

I miss those days man. Things were much simpler weren't they?

A song for you. Sometimes, a good song is better than words.

Please take a listen

Really wish you all the best bro. seriously.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18 H03 - Na Na

[QUOTE=miwantit;9803143]Finally got a chance to try the top girl on my list and just have to say - along with pleasure comes pain ...

GFE - afterwards, she was so sweet and apologized for the pain with that so innocent sweet face.

/QUOTE]

Bro, glad u enjoy the sweet GFE skills.
Soon you may hear even sweeter words ..
"我生日快到了 .... 老公,生日红包 ” LOL.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=city slicker;9850042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Finally got a chance to try the top girl on my list and just have to say - along with pleasure comes pain ...

GFE - afterwards, she was so sweet and apologized for the pain with that so innocent sweet face.

/QUOTE]

Bro, glad u enjoy the sweet GFE skills.
Soon you may hear even sweeter words ..
"我生日快到了 .... 老公,生日红包 ” LOL.
She will ask u for ROLEX at the min......how many birthday she has within one year huh ???....
Old 09-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=nakamitchi;9850744]
Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post

She will ask u for ROLEX at the min......how many birthday she has within one year huh ???....
NN only ask Rolex? no PP yet? LOL
Old 09-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=saabking;9850778]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post

NN only ask Rolex? no PP yet? LOL
I can only afford casio......dats why i no date at birthday.......
Old 09-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=nakamitchi;9850804]
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post

I can only afford casio......dats why i no date at birthday.......
good one..i also never give rolex or pp at birthday..may be 5 years later..haha
Old 10-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=saabking;9850815]
Quote:

Not my game....no money to play romeo.......
Old 10-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=saabking;9850815]
Quote:

People supporter zap me liao now......a 4 pointer Na Na supporter.....wish this clown all the luck,throw money...throw more money celebrate.......happy BIRDday to u !!!!.....think he like gugu bird get bite.........love is selfish n blind............Romeo Nevers Die in geylang.......gd luck to all the romeos.....
Old 10-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nakamitchi;9850744]
Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post

I tot she likes RM only not Lorlex leh...ha ha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1