The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Or you can call them Chee Bye.
Nato boy, naughty again.

No profanities, plse.

How can my student be so vulgar?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Nato boy, naughty again.

No profanities, plse.

How can my student be so vulgar?
Yes, shifu. Will refrain from being so vulgar. I will say CB instead of spelling it out. Don't give me any demerit points ok?
Old 17-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
With some news of girls leaving due to poor business, and what seems to be too many repetitive FRs, it's time for me to contribute a humble FR on a girl not really mentioned here to help spread things out a bit, for the benefit of both bros and girls...

XIAO YA 1606A
I had mentioned before about some nice girls in this house, so let me start the ball rolling with an FR on this girl.

It was a nice weekday evening when I decided to head down to 1606 to find either nana or rong rong but rong rong long long queue and nana code red. Sitting there at 1606, I was thinking who to call when I remember some nice girls I seen before from 1606A so got the OKT to call some from upstairs.

Four girls came down - Xiao Ya, Xiao Xue, Xiao Yan and Xiao Jiu. All look quite cute to me but Xiao Ya is fairest and cutest.

Standing at about 1.5m, she's just the type I like.... small cute gnd...

She French me as she unbuttoned my shirt and played with my hair... she said she likes my style... wow, what a talker.... I knew I was in for a good time from that moment..

She has small eyes and rather small features in general, but her body is bit chubby with small B-cup boobs. Though I would say she has meat at the right places, to me at least lah.

Going into shower, we continue to French and she did a nice routine rubbing herself against me in the shower which included placing my dick in between her legs to simulate fucking as well as a nice bbbj where she slapped my hard cock around with her tongue...

On the bed, usual cat bath and good AR... turned over and she continued with an excellent BBBJ... really this girl knows how to use her tongue to whip my cock left and right till I am about to explode...

Did all the usual positions in the bed and finished her off in doggy... it was a hot and sweaty session as I used my full strength to slam this cute little girl... really she reminds me of a secondary school ex-gf...

Great frenching from this girl... I really enjoy every second with her... end of the session she gave me a strong massage to remove all the aches and pains in my body.

Very sweet girl and is really my type.

Lazy to rate invidual areas so overall I will rate her 7.5. I would recommend her to those who like short but slightly meaty cute GND SYT.

Will go explore more of the other girls from this house when I am free, quite easy to call them from elsewhere like 1606 for example, so quite good.
Just a small tip to add to my fr above.

This Xiao ya is getting more and more popular. Better go try before queue gets long long to jurong. Seems to be more people asking for her these days. Even have regulars making appointments already, a sign of an upcoming mini ang pai in lorong 16...
Old 17-07-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Xiao Yan. Best AR plus HJ plus ball sucking combo. Even better than ex le le 1615
Good tip. I would think she is the other girl in this house that deserves some attention.
Old 17-07-2014, 09:21 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good tip. I would think she is the other girl in this house that deserves some attention.
Yes. Xiao yan's commando service deserves my compliments
Her AR plus HJ with baby oil combo alone made me cummed
Thou xiao Yan may not be pretty. Her figure is very petite, slim, s shaped, curvy with very toned abs

Btw xiao Yan looks & sounds like a Malaysian
Old 17-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Xiao yan's commando service deserves my compliments
Her AR plus HJ with baby oil combo alone made me cummed
Thou xiao Yan may not be pretty. Her figure is very petite, slim, s shaped, curvy with very toned abs

Btw xiao Yan looks & sounds like a Malaysian
I would agree with the above statement of yours.

Xiao Ya from this house also is good at AR plus HJ... her hand skill also make me cannot tahan...

... think maybe the girls from this house have some special training like the former xiaobai...

actually a few of the other girls look Malaysian to me.... got that Malaysian feel...
Old 17-07-2014, 09:56 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Xiao Ya from this house also is good at AR plus HJ... her hand skill also make me cannot tahan...

... think maybe the girls from this house have some special training like the former xiaobai...

actually a few of the other girls look Malaysian to me.... got that Malaysian feel...
Which other wls look & sound like Malaysian?
Xiao yan is quite tanned & does not have the typical Beijing accent she's from guang Zhou & speaks canto. I quite like to chit chat with her
Old 18-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Yes, shifu. Will refrain from being so vulgar. I will say CB instead of spelling it out. Don't give me any demerit points ok?
Good boy. Next time use abbreviations.

No demerit pts.

Muz rec a good WL who can sextify me.

You are L6969 OKT, right?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Xiao Die at this house also provides that service. Seems like a House specialty, the heady mix of BBBJ, AR n HJ.. Shiok..
Old 28-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Xiao Die at this house also provides that service. Seems like a House specialty, the heady mix of BBBJ, AR n HJ.. Shiok..
Oh yeah, you are right. I wonder who trained them so well. Reminds me of those days with retired Xiaobai
Old 28-07-2014, 12:16 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Xiao Yan is the best at AR + HJ + BBBJ + ball sucking. She made me cummed twice easily
Old 29-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Xiao ya gets my vote for this house. Fair cute good service sweet petite newbie.

Her AR, HJ and BBBJ combo can make me explode easily.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xiao Yan is the best at AR + HJ + BBBJ + ball sucking. She made me cummed twice easily
Yes, She's good.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:36 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Yes, She's good.
We both like xiao yan's AR+bbbj+hj combo
Old 02-08-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
We both like xiao yan's AR+bbbj+hj combo
U like so much.. how come not in ur siggy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1