The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
Geylang vs FL Dome 1

Hi Bros,

If you were down to your last $150 and had to pick, who would you go for and why? GL CAT 150 or a Thai FL from FL Dome 1?

Personally, I've tried both and see pros and cons for both.

For GL, the pro's are that it is legal and the accommodations are better. Cons are that you never know who you'll get. Your favourite girl may be busy or off, plus for new ones, you are unsure of the service.

For Thai, you get to preview pics and book beforehand, but often the accommodations are not as good. Plus, of course, there is always the legal risk.

My answer would probably be GL CAT 150, simply for the peace of mind.

What do you think?
Old 26-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang vs FL Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Hi Bros,

If you were down to your last $150 and had to pick, who would you go for and why? GL CAT 150 or a Thai FL from FL Dome 1?

For GL, the pro's are that it is legal and the accommodations are better. Cons are that you never know who you'll get. Your favourite girl may be busy or off, plus for new ones, you are unsure of the service.

For Thai, you get to preview pics and book beforehand, but often the accommodations are not as good. Plus, of course, there is always the legal risk.

What do you think?
I think the pros are quite clear if you ask me.

LEGAL WL

1. Legal cat houses are value for money. There is what is called Price Discovery. You know what you are going to get for your $150.

2. Services is a lot better than FLs. This includes having a standard cat bath, bbbj among others.

3. Full hour, instead of fuck and get out.

Cons:
1. You cannot bring them out for other adventures. However, there are other ways around it.

FL
Pros: If you happen to like the company of an FL, you can ask her out for other things and chances are they will accept. This was especially true for Streetwalkers. However, with the emergence of FL who operate from a room for example, it has now become harder to Xian them....

Cons:
1. Unlikely you will get a full hour.
2. Get raided etc.
3. Service level NOT assured. FLs are seldom trained if at all, thus the level are pretty poor in my opinion.

To me it is pretty clear cut where I would go to release my sperms.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

To add on,

Legal wl

Pros:
1) a lot safer as going through health check prior first day of work as well as monthly health check.
2) a lot more hygiene as the towels r washed by laundry service provider and change every session, whereas fl u may often find the towel is still wet
3)for bro looking for short to mid term kc as the most she can only stay for 2'years max in sillypore.
Old 26-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
To add on,
2) a lot more hygiene as the towels r washed by laundry service provider and change every session, whereas fl u may often find the towel is still wet
This happened to me once. I didn't dare wiping my didi with the damp towel
My other beef with FLs is the heavily Photoshopped pictures. I really should strive to be a UHNWI so I can afford better quality FLs.
Old 26-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
This happened to me once. I didn't dare wiping my didi with the damp towel
My other beef with FLs is the heavily Photoshopped pictures. I really should strive to be a UHNWI so I can afford better quality FLs.
Bro, it's "peeve" not "beef"....
Old 26-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I think the pros are quite clear if you ask me.

LEGAL WL

1. Legal cat houses are value for money. There is what is called Price Discovery. You know what you are going to get for your $150.

2. Services is a lot better than FLs. This includes having a standard cat bath, bbbj among others.

3. Full hour, instead of fuck and get out.

Cons:
1. You cannot bring them out for other adventures. However, there are other ways around it.

FL
Pros: If you happen to like the company of an FL, you can ask her out for other things and chances are they will accept. This was especially true for Streetwalkers. However, with the emergence of FL who operate from a room for example, it has now become harder to Xian them....

Cons:
1. Unlikely you will get a full hour.
2. Get raided etc.
3. Service level NOT assured. FLs are seldom trained if at all, thus the level are pretty poor in my opinion.

To me it is pretty clear cut where I would go to release my sperms.
Concur with u....I will also know where to release my sperms....if i do not release, my cock is always giggling nonstop....
Old 26-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Concur with u....I will also know where to release my sperms....if i do not release, my cock is always giggling nonstop....
When I read this post,my belly is also giggling nonstop
Old 26-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For yr info some cat 150 have service like $60 streetstanding. moreover my buddy kena h1v fr cat 150. So if u want peace of mind my advice u DIY at home or prepare to wear 10condoms in gaylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Hi Bros,

What do you think?
Old 26-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Bro, I not Kon....who is always giggling because his friends all get HIV and STD. No need to giggle at me.
Old 26-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, I not Kon....who is always giggling because his friends all get HIV and STD. No need to giggle at me.
Haha..........
Old 26-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

FL towel very dirty why ??? Becos self wash n hang dry...you will be wiping other people cock smell becos of self washing not clean enough....
Old 26-03-2015, 08:36 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
FL towel very dirty why ??? Becos self wash n hang dry...you will be wiping other people cock smell becos of self washing not clean enough....
Probably not even wash but reuse
Old 26-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylang vs FL Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Probably not even wash but reuse
I tot so too

Think they just fold back after customers left
Old 26-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
One clown started using this word "giggling".....So i borrow the word and use it at his expense.....
Old 26-03-2015, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I tot so too

Think they just fold back after customers left
I tot of bringing my own tower, but too troublesome so stick with gl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1