The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Geylang vs FL Dome 1

I generally agree about hygiene. Usually, if I try Thai FL, I go around 11 am, so that they and the linen are still fresh. But the apartments are a hit or miss and sometimes it is a shared bathroom, so I hesitate.

I agree that the pics are at best 80% accurate. It is a hit or miss with the girl. Depends on the stable.

With GL Cat 150, generally I stick with 1654a, but there too, service can be inconsistent and sometimes, the girl you want is not available.

If I had to choose, I would choose the Cat 150 too, but would have to give it a fair amount of thought. hahaha
Old 26-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylang vs FL Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I tot of bringing my own tower, but too troublesome so stick with gl
Even our towel clean but the bedsheet dirty too
Old 26-03-2015, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Even our towel clean but the bedsheet dirty too
Bring ur own bedsheet or more towels. If not don't do it on the bed
Old 26-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
When I read this post,my belly is also giggling nonstop
Nice one bro......my balls also giggling nonstop
Old 26-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylang vs FL Dome 1

Quote:
Bring ur own bedsheet or more towels. If not don't do it on the bed
Yeah Bro...standing Doggie plus fully clothed
Old 26-03-2015, 10:28 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yeah Bro...standing Doggie plus fully clothed
Fully clothes except the small head bro
Old 26-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fully clothes except the small head bro
Alamak, you mean your small head is nude?
Old 26-03-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Alamak, you mean your small head is nude?
Weather too hot, gotta breath
Old 26-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Weather too got, gotta breath
I thought little head was more like enjoying the massage that was it was given by the WL's lips.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
I thought little head was more like enjoying the massage that was it was given by the WL's lips.
Gua sha more effective to release the heat bro

Piano massage not shiok
Old 27-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
johnno123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Hi Bros,

If you were down to your last $150 and had to pick, who would you go for and why? GL CAT 150 or a Thai FL from FL Dome 1?

Personally, I've tried both and see pros and cons for both.

For GL, the pro's are that it is legal and the accommodations are better. Cons are that you never know who you'll get. Your favourite girl may be busy or off, plus for new ones, you are unsure of the service.

For Thai, you get to preview pics and book beforehand, but often the accommodations are not as good. Plus, of course, there is always the legal risk.

My answer would probably be GL CAT 150, simply for the peace of mind.

What do you think?
Another CON is most Chinese FL's don't accept Indian bros like yrself
Old 27-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
One clown started using this word "giggling".....So i borrow the word and use it at his expense.....
Ah, his giggling soon become don't know what lor.
Old 27-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GL is the way to go. The raids and chances of getting caught is really not worth it. My experience with FL is 30% good 70% bad. Gl is 80% good 20% bad.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah, his giggling soon become don't know what lor.
concur with u...wahaha
Old 29-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nayank77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been visiting Thai FLs of Dome 1 for quite a few years now.

The plus is the anonymity - I don't have to walk around, I go straight to a unit with an address and I typically know what I will get (looks) and no confusion on services (eg AJ) - I don't need to ask, what I want is clear. Unfortunately, the services and quality have heavily deteriorated every year. In 2011, I could get awesome 2 shots, great massage, and gfe with good looking girls and they would talk too. Now I pay more, get disinterested FLs. I've always wanted a good session with PRC, but PRC FLs only want Chinese bro so that remains a huge loss. A sweet PRC Massage girl on selegie road was my only respite. The other benefit is location, they are spread across so if you are in town easy to reach them in 10 mins.

I've always wanted to go to GL, but feel awkward about it. How do I make a start with GL ? It's like choosing between eBay ( online shopping) with the Thai FL vs going to a real store for GL. If I want to get a good PRC experience ( better service than looks really) - which one ? Also, are they available all through the day (11-6pm) ?

Obviously, all other comments about health, legal etc in favor of GL remain a risk with dome 1 type online FLs. But the 2-3 agencies I visit have decent rooms, but of course that was probably just lucky.

Just wanted a perspective of someone who's tried only and a LOT of dome 1 type online FLs. Happy to convert to a GL regular if I get some tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1