The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chennaiman30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
The Towers building is in a bit of construction disarray these days. Looks seedier than usual with the escalators completely blocked off on all levels. This has caused a big dropoff in customer traffic, especially on. Levels 3 & 4. Depending upon the time you visit, you may feel like a guppy in a shark tank!

Romeo, last I looked, was mostly post-ops and blank-staring Russian girls (actual girls). You can ask for pre-ops and one or two will promptly be brought to you to choose from, but it felt a bit awkward. Not like the old days of a pre-op candy store. Maybe I just but a bad night.

Elsewhere, up at Crazy Horse on level 4, you'll find several of the more Amazonian dominant pre-ops mixed in with the dozen or so Indonesian girls. Many stunning lookers, and, ahem, big boned, and a couple scary looking. But if you're looking for aggressive tops, you'll find a few to choose from. $200 is a bargain, $300 will motivate, and you can get takeaway bargain prices for more than one. ;-)
Thanks for the heads up Bro. I also tend to pickup girls at Ipanema. so its worth a visit. Love chatting up the Russian girls at Romeo. Of course , have to buy at least one lady drink to get a connect. More after I visit the tower.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

jamesgc1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to Singapore twice in early May planning for my first LB adventure, would really appreciate any updates on the OT LB bars. Thanks in advance.
Old 15-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kindred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesgc1980 View Post
Heading to Singapore twice in early May planning for my first LB adventure, would really appreciate any updates on the OT LB bars. Thanks in advance.
Romeo is still the best joint IMO, some extremely pretty LBs. Crazy Horse is cheaper for drinks but the LBs tend to be more aggressive which puts me off.
Old 15-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
betlobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesgc1980 View Post
Both are aggressive but Romeo LB is under the management as for Crazy horse, they arent.

If you are heading down to Singapore, pm me. I bring you go c c look look if i am free.
Old 16-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

After many visits to Club Romeo unable to find a LB that suited me. Lots of Ukranian girls as usual. The LBs all seem to be reluctant to top.
The LBs at crzy horse are aggressive and rather scary .

Settled for freelancer genetic girls on all nights. But that's for another thread.

NExt time wil have to try the craigslist LBs .
Old 16-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pitless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaiman30 View Post
After many visits to Club Romeo unable to find a LB that suited me. Lots of Ukranian girls as usual. The LBs all seem to be reluctant to top.

Settled for freelancer genetic girls on all nights. But that's for another thread.

there are some LB at Geylang too, they are nice people.

You should try.
Old 16-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaiman30 View Post

I agree with your experiences there at Romeo and Crazy Horse (and haha, yes a few scary ones at Crazy Horse. I saw a tiny Japanese male tourist, drunk off his ass, being led out of the bar by a 6 foot Amazon once, and can only imagine what he was in for!)

But, if you go to Romeo, you can tell an LB there to find you someone that's preop, and has the skillz you desire. They're usually very accommodating. The problem with Craigslist is that usually the pictures don't quite match the real thing. Look through all of their photos, especially those that aren't done in a studio or photo shoot. The ugliest one is usually the face you're going to actually see and remember.

Reviews here are invaluable!

Oh, and I realize you're in SIN city, but the ultimate excursion is up north to Thailand and the amazing place called Nana Plaza. There's a reason why they call it the land of smiles!
Old 17-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Yes, Thailand is my Favorite destination for lady boys too. Had good experiences in Singapore as well.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the latest condition of Orchard Towers and the ladyboy action at Romeo and Crazy Horse? It was pretty run down and sparse last time I visited due to all the construction.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

sexmayneact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
What's the latest condition of Orchard Towers and the ladyboy action at Romeo and Crazy Horse? It was pretty run down and sparse last time I visited due to all the construction.
Hey bro, I been visiting crazy horse quite frequently over the past month must say it has picked up quite a bit of steam. But surprisingly there are more Indon girls that thai ladyboys there. its almost like a ratio of 3 indon girls to 1 thai LB. Must say some of the Indons there are HOT, and interestingly a number of them are milfs. 2 of the Indon girls I spoke to, 1 was a 34 yr old milf with a son, while the other was 40 years old, both looking hot!

The lbs are normally less agressive now compared to the Indon girls, but I understand you cant really take them out or screw them unlike the lbs. But it is a interesting place now. In fact, there was a Cambodian FL inside there too playing pool, whom I brought to hotel for $300. That was actually one of the best fucks I ever had. Lol!
Old 15-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

It is all a rip off. U pay $19 for a small glass of drink.
Old 15-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

$300 for cambodian girls ? cambodian girls are cheap. U are being rip off.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmayneact View Post
Hey bro, I been visiting crazy horse quite frequently over the past month must say it has picked up quite a bit of steam. But surprisingly there are more Indon girls that thai ladyboys there. its almost like a ratio of 3 indon girls to 1 thai LB. Must say some of the Indons there are HOT, and interestingly a number of them are milfs. 2 of the Indon girls I spoke to, 1 was a 34 yr old milf with a son, while the other was 40 years old, both looking hot!

The lbs are normally less agressive now compared to the Indon girls, but I understand you cant really take them out or screw them unlike the lbs. But it is a interesting place now. In fact, there was a Cambodian FL inside there too playing pool, whom I brought to hotel for $300. That was actually one of the best fucks I ever had. Lol!
then what are the indonesian milfs doing there? maids taking their day off?
Old 10-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

sexmayneact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
It was a week night bro so i guess that answers your qn. Understand from them they are here on a social visit pass or something. Not all were milfs. So far only saw 2 HOT mifs. There are some younger ones also. There is this one chick that always wears midrift baring tops with piercing on herbelly button. Hot stuff!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
The indonesian girls are there working, earning LDs by accompanying paying customers....mode of operation similar to that of those Pinoy bars. From what I observe, these girls are attached to work in Crazy Horse until 5am and cannot go out with customers.

Word of advise - Do ask the price of the drinks before you buy (if not mistaken, 1 shot of tequila is about $19 although it is a bigger shot). Also, the girls drinks like fish...and very fast at it as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1