The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
morleymickey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Hi Bro,

read your story from page 1... It's not easy to go thru all these in life, hope you are ok with the current news from your wife. Take care and stay strong.
Old 28-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope all the matters is going smoothly for you . My SIL stay with me for a while .my wife knows about my desire and lust for her . Sometime when we meet love I will go the tolet to pick my SIL panties to sniff during my session with my wife. I wonder sometime is it desire or love for my SIL. By the way she left already to go back home .. I still think of her
Old 28-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
adultrylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best story i read thus far after so many years. probably it is because of a real life account. wish to hear more what will happen, and all the best to u bro.
Old 29-06-2013, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very interesting events
Old 02-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Its not that I totally didn’t see it coming at all. I have suspected something wasn’t right when my wife began to go out with her colleagues very often after work since the beginning of last year. As we spend lesser and lesser time together due to our heavy work commitment, I do admit that things were going a little stale. We hardly talk even when we have the chance to be at home together. In the last few months, we have been quarreling over minute stuffs and her recent heavy spending on clothes and bags, something which she didn’t use to do. 

Since our tiff last Saturday with her saying that she has lost feelings for me, I began to strongly suspect she could be seeing someone. Or am I thinking too much? 

I sent a whatsapp msg to J on Sunday morning. 

Me: “Your sis asked for a divorce last night. Do you know something that I don’t?” 

J: “What!!! What did you do to her?” 

I was infuriated by that statement. 

M: “Is that how you always see me?? That I am always at fault and if anything goes wrong, it must be me?” 

J: “ok ok.. I am sorry. Didn’t mean it that way. Was just shocked. I see if I can meet up with her later to find out” 

J and I have been back on regular talking terms since the end of last year. I guess she has finally put our past behind. I even bumped into her once after work and we were for supper together, just the two of us. She has been very focus on her work, so much so that she didn’t even have time to be in a relationship after her breakoff with her boyfriend middle of last year. About an hour later, J whatsapp me again saying she is meeting her sis for dinner. J msg me again later that night before my wife came back. 

J: ”Doesn’t look good. She said there is no love left in the marriage.” I was dumbfounded. This is absolutely crazy coming from my wife. She is the one that changed, not me. I continued providing for the family. I gave her everything she wanted. Why is this happening? Is this karma? 
i really appreciate you sharing your true encounter with your SIL and it is already a HUGE step forward... but to share something as private and as sensitive, in this case, a possible divorce.... i'm not sure dude...

I might not be able to do that right now... maybe 5/10/15 years down the road I might... but definitely not now...
Old 16-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure if it's still of interest to anyone but I signed on the divorce papers earlier this year.

Did I hear u say karma? Maybe u r right
Old 16-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightshifter26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey TS! Wow really? You divorced with your wife? What happened? sorry to hear that bro! Hopefully life will turn around fo the better!

did she ever find out about you and J? Are you still seeing/gonna see J?
Old 16-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WOLFBEASTDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro,

Not matter what life goes on, Be it karma or what we are what we and will be. I have divorce my wife after 3 years separation with 2 boys. I provided everything and i have never looked back to ask why. I move forth and looked ahead for someone that loves me and my boys. Simple thoughts i keep and working hard towards it.

Cheers bro. It is just another beginning or phase of life.

JS
Old 16-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spawn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its time for you to move on.

As a married man, there were occasion I and my wife nearly got a divorce. Twice to be exact. Wasn't because of 3rd party or anyone. I understand the pain youre going thru. Stay tough.

There's probably alot going thru your mind and emotions now. I guess nows the best time to spend alot of time with your buddies to keep yourself occupied.

Stop thinking its karma. Its not. Dont punish yourself with such thoughts.
Old 16-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not sure if it's still of interest to anyone but I signed on the divorce papers earlier this year.

Not at all dude...

Everything takes two hands to clap.
Old 17-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lambada88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambada88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambada88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey TS,

Took me an hour or so but I picked up the thread from Page 1 till here. After reading the entire story, I kinda got a little emotionally attached to it. I really do feel for you and the way the story unfolded, it seemed really surreal. I can't say much about myself in that situation but I guess we all have had our skeletons in our closets.

J sounds like a wonderful person and you sound like all you wanted was to do the best you could in everything you did for everyone. But maybe sometimes, do think about what you could do the best for yourself. After all, we only live once.

I hope there is a happy ending to you story be it now or be it in the future. Best of luck and hold your head up high.
Old 17-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ravendanish is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Took me a day to total Read till here... Really learn alot from here... it is a total disappearing of you for more then half a year..... what has happen during this period..... Why never try to save the marriage.... what is j reaction to this matter? Really hope to know if you don't mind sharing
Old 17-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bakaas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey bro,

Like many of the readers here, I'm amazed by your story. Not about the kinky stuff but more of the story line. Really very well written, please feel free to write as much as you can to vent your frustrations. There will always be someone reading it.

Hopefully you are doing fine, i think all the bros including me would like to know what happened throughout the period and what is your SIL's reaction and stuff. I know it's hard for you to type it out specially it's a recent event. Maybe you might wanna take a hiatus first and straighten out your thoughts before letting us know what happened.

It's not karma, don't blame it on yourself. You can never be too sure when love struck you specially with someone that you're not supposed to. People who sees it from a different perspective will think that it's karma. But it all boils down to communication not karma itself. Since like what you've mentioned, both you and your wife was busy with your own work and do not have time for each other.

Then it's due to that moment of not communicating she found someone that she can talk to and give her the feeling like what she always wanted. It's the same as the affair with your SIL. You missed the feeling of being young and doing random, stupid things specially with the person you love. This was what exactly happened to your ex wife too, she wanted something that was lost. Therefore it has nothing to do with karma bro.

This is just my humble 2cents from seeing it on a purely neutral perspective instead of taking any sides. Don't point the finger at yourself and make your life hard.
Old 17-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well for ur ex wife and you,maybe tat the best choice!

How are things btw u and j? Is she there for u at ur lowest period in ur life?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Nice sharing though not a happy "ending" .
If this somehow linked to the thread on guy being cuckolded with wife being f by a white guy, it would have been a plot of the year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1