The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Sense123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penis Pump

i wanna ask if there's any bros with experience in using penis pump, the one that sucks air and kinda stretch our d. Does it work?
Old 23-03-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Penis Pump

need to use it with a tight cock ring. idea is to create a pressure difference so blood will flow into your cock due to physics. but you need a cock ring to stop it flowing back.

caveat is
1. quite dangerous if you use it prolonged.
2. kills much of the senses in your cock
3. honestly it kills the mood too. hot and heavy then you excuse yourself to the toilet to furiously pump your dick for 20 mins while she waits alone lol
Old 23-03-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Sense123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
need to use it with a tight cock ring. idea is to create a pressure difference so blood will flow into your cock due to physics. but you need a cock ring to stop it flowing back.

caveat is
1. quite dangerous if you use it prolonged.
2. kills much of the senses in your cock
3. honestly it kills the mood too. hot and heavy then you excuse yourself to the toilet to furiously pump your dick for 20 mins while she waits alone lol
thanks for ur sharing bro, honestly im keen on using the pump cuz i heard that it helps in increasing the size. Is it true?
Old 23-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Auxerre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAuxerre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For guys that pcc often, I don't think that it helps to lengthen or increase the size.
If pcc don't work, I don't think a penis pump will work.
Old 24-03-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
mikekey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great info consider quite long
Old 24-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Penis Pump

I'm using the conventional type where u pump
It helps! If u use it on a daily basis, you will see the growth. Yes, u have to massage your penis, pull and stretch a bit!
Besides using the penis pump, I suggest u do swimming and some kegel exercises!
Old 24-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

Why TS wanna go through all the trouble to increase his kkj length ?

Syiok meh when bonking with all these pumps ?
Old 25-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense123 View Post
thanks for ur sharing bro, honestly im keen on using the pump cuz i heard that it helps in increasing the size. Is it true?
actually no. its just a bit of simple science really.

e.g. you go to gym and lift increasingly heavier weights to microscopically destroy your muscle fibres so your body can repair it back bigger.

getting an erection is not the same because there is no progressive overload. your blood only have that much space to fill and there isn't enough pressure to push the fascia (membrane covering the muscle) in order to inflict damage.

if you go to the extreme of putting so much pressure, you might have a chance to destroy muscles fibres but there's no guarantee it's in a good way. meaning instead of your body repairing it back bigger, you instead get priapism and in-turn muscle ischemia (muscle death due to lack of oxygen).

aka your cock is dead.

basically your potential upside is very minimally noticeable cock enlargement. and your downside is very likely a dead cock. not worth.
Old 25-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fitboyco is Cool - loads of Potential

For my personal point of view increase of blood flow to your tool might be a better chance of lengthen or thicken it
Old 25-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Not scare over pump then the veins burst

telegram:
Old 25-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gohbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keen of using it will think first
Old 25-03-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting topic leh!

1) Why are you getting a penis pump?

If it's a real medical issue like micropenis, then go get medical assistance from a professional.

If it's ego issue? For who? For you to look at? Or for your lover to be impressed?
Main point, are you picking up girls or have a lover etc? Coz the penis pump even if makes your dick bigger, isn't going to help with that. Your cock is in your pants, nobodys gonna see it. Not even if you wear tight shorts and stand at the corner in a club, hoping for someone to notice your cock and approach you. This is reality, not fantasy.

2) Do you need one? Bro really you don't, you can seduce and pleasure in so many ways. Unless you got some fantasy about dominating with a cock, in which case, you do you man. Work on your confidence, conversational abilities, personal up keeping, EQ, dressing, bedroom skills etc. You get noticed by women more for those. Again reality not fantasy.

Truth here, my line of work is media and photos. Tell you 99% of the time, those guys who I work with that always have women around them, they are average looking, but decently fit, can converse well, have interesting stuff ongoing etc.

Those guys who overly - I say OVERLY - focus on their muscles, for example, you know who always approaches them? Men! Bro where you gym ah? Bro how much protein ah? Even when you go piss in public toilet, it's a guy next to you who can see your cock nia!

Funny story, when the models have to do quick change in mixed shoots and lazy to go away, all change relatively openly in front of each other. Suddenly all the super muscular guys shy like F. Got one sharp tongued female model stir things said "Why shy? Obviously on gear what, that's why shrunken nothing to see"

Anyway, stay healthy and positive!
Old 26-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Traesch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTraesch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I honestly wouldn't suggest using a penis pumps from the things you can find online and read up on.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3415 / Power: 19
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Like the old saying:
It is not the size... It is how you use it....
Old 26-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuppy View Post
Interesting topic leh!

1) Why are you getting a penis pump?

If it's a real medical issue like micropenis, then go get medical assistance from a professional.

If it's ego issue? For who? For you to look at? Or for your lover to be impressed?
Main point, are you picking up girls or have a lover etc? Coz the penis pump even if makes your dick bigger, isn't going to help with that. Your cock is in your pants, nobodys gonna see it. Not even if you wear tight shorts and stand at the corner in a club, hoping for someone to notice your cock and approach you. This is reality, not fantasy.

2) Do you need one? Bro really you don't, you can seduce and pleasure in so many ways. Unless you got some fantasy about dominating with a cock, in which case, you do you man. Work on your confidence, conversational abilities, personal up keeping, EQ, dressing, bedroom skills etc. You get noticed by women more for those. Again reality not fantasy.

Truth here, my line of work is media and photos. Tell you 99% of the time, those guys who I work with that always have women around them, they are average looking, but decently fit, can converse well, have interesting stuff ongoing etc.

Those guys who overly - I say OVERLY - focus on their muscles, for example, you know who always approaches them? Men! Bro where you gym ah? Bro how much protein ah? Even when you go piss in public toilet, it's a guy next to you who can see your cock nia!

Funny story, when the models have to do quick change in mixed shoots and lazy to go away, all change relatively openly in front of each other. Suddenly all the super muscular guys shy like F. Got one sharp tongued female model stir things said "Why shy? Obviously on gear what, that's why shrunken nothing to see"

Anyway, stay healthy and positive!
depends on whether you're using a pump to enlarge cock or to get an erection.

it works if you have ed and you really dont want to take medications. but like i mentioned above, need to use with a tight cock ring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1