The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I later went to other sites and find out that naturally,indo girl's pussy passage are narrower than most other races,hence the bonking experience is totally different as compared to Singapore,China,Thai,Malaysian & Viet Girls.

You havent kena one where their pussy can suck your dick while fucking! Maduranese from Java are known to be able to do that.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killa25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKpower View Post
Hi, newbie here, anyone going on this weekend? Till Tuesday. Wish to join Lao jiao here to explore batam.
Not until Tuesday but will be there over the weekend.
Old 24-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
Yup bro ndnd.. A bit more privacy too.

*the tv got dugem playlist if u want cewe dance for u oso can.. lol
Thanks. Will up you when power regained.
Old 24-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for my 2nd trip to Batam.

Reach harbourfront at 1100hrs, Took prima ferry at 12.15hrs. Reach Harbour bay, book return ticket. Look for ojek, meet my old ojek, he try to bring me around. But give excuse got work, not looking for cewek Told him to bring me and buddy to Nagoya hill mall. Gave 50k for two ojek. He wanted to wait but told him going to meet boss for meeting later. Faster walk away. I don't need ojek to follow and get commission. Tell you later in the FR. After ojek left walk to farmosa. Pay 552k per room or spore $60. Went to makan since room not ready. After walk to look for cewek at new berlian, stock very low and old cewek, not my taste. Walk to dynasty 88 and Queens, but still not my type, most of them like Coe expire. Boring and walk back to hotel, got one room ready, left our bag in the room and proceed to permata indah. Track back, at dynasty meet this bald uncle, want to bring us, to goldbird and more other place. Charge me only 20k to bring us there. I don't trust, where on earth so cheap, later kena chop at the joint...to be continue
Old 24-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/53...up-di-29e5fdaf

Googled, taken from external forum.. Ermm not sure hw to translate for bros here.. but if you look through can kind of guess. Basically FRs of MPs found around batam by indo bros. Can roughly see the pricing.

You can try using google translator but a lot of the stuff they type is short form.. Jus roughly estimate pricing if u try these MPs.

Give some insight
Old 24-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Guess bro ndnd already answer on my behalf. Anything in doubt, u ask bro ndnd aka mayor of Btm.
Agreed with you on the Mayor part. Many hidden Dragon,crouching Tiger here. Bro NdNd and a couple of others are more like the Batam encyclopedia,i shan't name them cos maybe they wish to be the humble "hidden dragon",but can still see their names in this thread if anyone willing to read through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
No see through window for their VIP room,
only plus point is have a set of sofa + a DVD player
Thank you for verifying,bro...if no see through window,then my only choice can only be the Superior room,hehehe....imagine,close the curtain of that window(which is white),the girl go into bath room for very long time,i off the room light but leave the toilet light on...can still see the Shadow Figure of her in a natural LIVE SHOW....Woah! Just thinking about it already make me nose bleeding liao...lol

Further imagination as below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You havent kena one where their pussy can suck your dick while fucking! Maduranese from Java are known to be able to do that.
Yes,i do read about what u mention about the "suck and fuck pussy" by the Maduranese girl in this thread before. A very interesting type of pussy indeed. I will be looking fwd to bonk a Maduranese in the future...hehehe...

So far tried 6 girls in Batam,none of their pussy has yet failed my expectation,hehehe... All of them has tight pussies,all of them are willing to at least try to meet my expectation,all of them allow me to bonk more than 4 times. (i read in the thread there is no such thing as a 3 bonk rule,so i always ask the girl 1st about unlimited bonk before i choose them)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lonsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going? Please PM me. May want to join if time is ok. new here. thanks
Old 24-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Indo forum, posting by local batam cheongtser.
Can find many Massage ++ info, pricing and quite detail FR also.
Google translate not able to do much, many local cheongster's words and short form used.
This thread was locked and a new thread was started by one of the forum sponsor. There is a link of the new thread at last few pages.
Old 25-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 25-04-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Any brothers any idea whats the current price for "obat"?

I am not into such thing. But my girl pestering to buy her one. Told me it will increase her sex drive. LOL
Old 25-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Continue part 2
We walk from Farmosa hotel towards Permata indah, next to it, is Windsor foodcourt. When in saw few cewek, sitting in the room chatting. My buddy, her fav cewek is there waiting for him. He very lucky guy, his cewek, super hot and sex driver super high, boobs big man. Total he score for the trip 5 round for 2d/1n. I thought we can only get 3 round, maybe this cewek like him because he handsome like model and young. Btw sorry guys, my buddy, does not want to share his cewek name. Suspect in love. For me, my last trip i took intan, big boobs but this time, i plan to change. My intan saw and come towards me. Hug me but told her straight away, that i dont eat the same food everyday, i love to change. Told her, my way of doing business. She really understand but i must book girl from the same joint. I gave her 50k, for understanding. She left. She nice and romantic, like gf, she really take care of me during my last trip. But i am cruel dont believe in fake love giving by all cewek or chick i book. Most of my buddy tell me that i have heart of stone. Sorry that what i feel. My way is to F#@k N forget. So i scan for new cewek, btw my intan so nice still want to help find me another cewek. Sorry told her, i do it myself. She left to her room. I saw one cewek, invited her, name meili, but turnoff, because of her teeth and no connection. Buy her drink and send her off with 50K tip. While scanning around, we order two jug of beers, slowly drink and scan. Feeling like giving up. After scan for 1/2 hrs, saw this sexy cewek, invited her. Name Lea ( Liar)...to be continue
Old 25-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Continue part 3
Lea came to sit beside me, we chat, ok to me, young and sexy. But she abit quiet and shy. We chat and start drinking. mostly, when i with cewek, i never rabba them, just stay gentleman, sing and chat. Mr kool guy style but inside me i want to eat your pussy. Btw, i dont know any malay or indonesia song, i sing only english song or thai song. But during my last trip, i fall for this song " Sandiwara Cinta", so i sing for my new cewek. She straight grab me, happily.
After my 2 jug finish, we pay and leave. Told mami, we want our cewek at 1700hrs at our hotel. We walk back to hotel, bath and get ready for action.

At 1700hrs, recieved knock on the door, my cewek come in and gave me a kiss. so romantic. I relax one corner and smoke my cigarette. She change. Call me to sit next to her on the bed. she start to touch me all over. So i start my journey to explore her with my tongue, when i lick her breast, she start to move with the feeling of super shiok, start to moan, yes i now know her spot, i keep licking her breast until she telling me abang, i cannot tahan, i continue my tongue down to her juicy wet pussy , i start to lick her more and more, she super wet bro, then i stop and walk to sofa and sit there. she may thinking what this abang doing. she come to me start to do her action and rape me. i love to be rape by cewek not by gay. the feeling is different. she does what i does to her. She put both of my testicle into her mouth and tickle with her tongue. She ride on my dick like she chasing after bandit in western movie. After we both exploded, she wash me up and together we relax on the bed. Now is time for her to be interview.She just join the joint for 6 month. She use to work in taiwan. She prefer Chinese and malay guys. Sorry to my indian brother. I tihnk she can speak chinese and if i not wrong i saw her wechat got chinese lettering, maybe she can read. I ask her are you chinese but she never want to tell me. But she show me her photo, she look like the korean singer with blonde her but now her hair is black. My buddy told me, she look like chinese. i dont know. She from Jakarta. Good about her she wash her pussy clean. I also do the scan on all my cewek. Just like CIA checking on them before we ambush and destroy all evident. Ok can any senior, knew about one apek died at farmosa while screwing the cewek on Monday 21/4/14. This information was told from my friend cewek. My deepest condolence to bro who died on mission. May god bless his soul. We have our dinner at Windsor and later journey back to permata indah For karaoke. The rest is same, screwing style, nothing much to tell. This is my second journey to batam, DIY. Thank you to all senior for all the information, not forgetting bro Newyorker88. Please up my point if you enjoy my Virgin FR.

Name: Lea (Liar in indonesia mean horny)
FJ : 7/10
BBBj: 7/10
look: 8/10
Boobs : One handful
RTF: no or maybe if there no new stock.
Damage: 800k + tips ( sorry cannot tell, later kena blame spoil market)

My earlier FR, told why i dont want my old ojek follow me. First of all, we must belanja them makan, and also they get cut from the mami. This time, i go myself only pay 800k, last time with them i pay 1.2K that was two month ago. How i knew about it. My buddy cewek, last trip we pay 1.2k with ojek. Now we come alone, we pay only 800k. We save more money to spent and tip the cewek. Good is that i can speak malay and bahasa indo. I also can speak hokkien and thai not forgetting english...hehehe.enjoy reading bros
Old 25-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Continue part 3
Now is time for her to be interview.She just join the joint for 6 month. She use to work in taiwan. She prefer Chinese and malay guys. Sorry to my indian brother. I tihnk she can speak chinese and if i not wrong i saw her wechat got chinese lettering, maybe she can read. I ask her are you chinese but she never want to tell me. But she show me her photo, she look like the korean singer with blonde her but now her hair is black. My buddy told me, she look like chinese. i dont know. She from Jakarta. ...hehehe.enjoy reading bros
this fr totally deserved to be up.. one day sure gonna try this lea.. btw, its common these cewek who used to work in taiwan, able to speak chinese and taiwanese hokkian (tai yu).. i once had this kind of 'gf' when i was still working in there.. those were the young days..
Old 25-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
http://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/53...up-di-29e5fdaf

Googled, taken from external forum.. Ermm not sure hw to translate for bros here.. but if you look through can kind of guess. Basically FRs of MPs found around batam by indo bros. Can roughly see the pricing.

You can try using google translator but a lot of the stuff they type is short form.. Jus roughly estimate pricing if u try these MPs.

Give some insight
Ups as promised. Tks
Old 26-04-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
any review on the hills batam hotel? Planning to stay there on my next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread