The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L20H34G19 - New WL

Popped by L20H34. One new very sweet/beautiful WL: G19. Will Upz FR for G19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBear View Post
.. had a session with Nene GL1834 .. a gem!!! .. she doesn't look super chio ..
BJ/"A" boobs. Her number ?? Any kissing/fingering allowed ?

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

L18H34

G1 (Nene)

Been a regular for Nene. So far no frenching and fingerings allow for me.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L18H34G1 Nene

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
L18H34G1 (Nene) .. no frenching and fingerings..
Will Upz U +10 tonight when regain power. Suggests you go to:
1) Petain Exchange Points Thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=432327
2) Geylang Exchange Points Thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...7422&page=2013
to get your power of 9 (to Upz others too).

SBF sadly needs more Upz to promote contributions.

Old 12-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L20H34G19 - New WL

L20H34 G19
Moan, 21 yo, debut 2 weeks from Bangkok, fluent English, previously work in golf court, friendly, quiet gentle, sweet smiles, gentle voice and speaking
Look – 8.5 typical GND Thai girl, round bit big face with bit baby fat, light makeup, bit tanned smooth skin, big eyes with blue contact lenses, breast length dyed brown hair, bit flat cute nose, sweet smiles
Body – 7.5 short 155cm, tanned smooth skin, perky ass but not very curvy though, no tummy, no tattoo, soft body
Boobs – 6.5 flat natural A cup
Bath – 7 SOP shower with nice chat, dry for me a bit after the shower
BM – 7 pussy rub my belly and my thigh during catbath
Catbath – 8 furious lick nipples, move down to suck ball hard, also send her boobs for me to lick and suck, short 2 mins
CBJ – 8 furious aggressive strong suck of dick head with vacuum power, lots of strong bump of her throat end during deep throat, not the sensual type, short 2 mins
Finger – 7 rub around her pussy and insert a bit into her pussy, naturally wet
French – 8.5 sensual shy yet proactive, lots of kiss, occasional French during cowgirl, sit ride, lots French during missionary, sensual wet tongue
FJ – 8.5 not trimmed small thin public hair, SYT young light color pussy with thick pussy lips, tight pussy, use KY on my dick, very accommodating; squat cowgirl ride pussy suck dick up and down, rotational move her ass to grind dick, real moans, slippery pussy but yet tight, hold her ass to pump dick harder, 2 mins; pull me up for sit fuck, spontaneous move her ass to grind my dick, kiss and French her occasionally, 1 mins; she lie down and up body missionary, lift her legs, pump her pussy fast and shallow, lots of sound, 2 mins; doggie her perky smooth ass, pump her ass slow and then fast, feel some vagina contractions, she give me her left arm to grab and pump harder, 3 mins cannot resist and change to missionary; collapse missionary on her body, lick suck her boob and nipples, move up to French her sensually, she withdraw her tongue initially with a bit resistance but then when horny sensual tongue twist, cover her body and put my head next to hers, she also horny to lick my neck at the same time, feel her vagina contracts to be tighter, pump her deep and hard, she also hug my back hard, 3 mins and cum; she also cum with burst of vagina contractions, collapse on her body with heavy breath for 1 mins before withdraw dick and gently kiss her forehead, she shower herself, I shower myself, she dress herself and sit on bed chat and wait for me, provide water before I leave, joob joob goodbye
Massage – no time
GFE – 8.5 proactive French, sensual pussy rub, she also cum, sweet smiles
Attitude – 8.5 gentle caring, not very skilled but no rush at all, provide water before I leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Popped by L20H34. One new very sweet/beautiful WL: G19. Will Upz FR for G19.

BJ/"A" boobs. Her number ?? Any kissing/fingering allowed ?

Old 13-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

L20H34G19 Moan - New WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
L20H34 G19 Moan, 21 yo, debut 2 weeks .. Bangkok, fluent English, .. friendly, .. gentle, sweet smiles....BJ..Finger .. French .. FJ ..tight ... no rush .. provide water ..
L20H34G19 Moan - potential angpai with more on the job training. Thanks for great FR. Unable to Upz U again (must wait 3 yrs). Cheers.
Old 14-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 22
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future
Re: L20H34G19 Moan - New WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
L20H34G19 Moan - potential angpai with more on the job training. Thanks for great FR. Unable to Upz U again (must wait 3 yrs). Cheers.
return upz bro
Old 14-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Friend sms say today L18H34 close not open. Really? What happened wonder.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

L18H34 open today. Went to find my regular G1, saw another gal G31 look not bad.
Old 16-04-2014, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 15
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
L18H34 open today. Went to find my regular G1, saw another gal G31 look not bad.
L18H34 opens what time? Thank you.
Old 16-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 15
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
L20H34 G19
Moan, 21 yo,
CBJ – 8 furious aggressive strong suck of dick head with vacuum power, lots of strong bump of her throat end during deep throat, not the sensual type, short 2 mins
French – 8.5 sensual shy yet proactive, lots of kiss, occasional French during cowgirl, sit ride, lots French during missionary, sensual wet tongue
FJ – 8.5
Massage – no time
GFE – 8.5 proactive French, sensual pussy rub, she also cum, sweet smiles
Attitude – 8.5 gentle caring, not very skilled but no rush at all, provide water before I leave
Thanks for FR. Tried Moan today. Only light pecks/teasing kisses (she initiated)/good bye hugs - no french. Her BJ, cowgirl good. Envious of you - my luck / chemistry not so good.
Old 16-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownTeaser View Post
L18H34 opens what time? Thank you.
If never remember wrongly should be 2.30pm
Old 24-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 11
Aurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud of

Quote:
L20H34 G19
Moan, 21 yo, debut 2 weeks from Bangkok, fluent English, previously work in golf court, friendly, quiet gentle, sweet smiles, gentle voice and speaking
Look – 8.5 typical GND Thai girl, round bit big face with bit baby fat, light makeup, bit tanned smooth skin, big eyes with blue contact lenses, breast length dyed brown hair, bit flat cute nose, sweet smiles
Body – 7.5 short 155cm, tanned smooth skin, perky ass but not very curvy though, no tummy, no tattoo, soft body
Boobs – 6.5 flat natural A cup
Bath – 7 SOP shower with nice chat, dry for me a bit after the shower
BM – 7 pussy rub my belly and my thigh during catbath
Catbath – 8 furious lick nipples, move down to suck ball hard, also send her boobs for me to lick and suck, short 2 mins
FJ – 8.5 not trimmed small thin public hair, SYT young light color pussy with thick pussy lips, tight pussy, use KY on my dick, very accommodating; squat cowgirl ride pussy suck dick up and down, rotational move her ass to grind dick, real moans, slippery pussy but yet tight, hold her ass to pump dick harder, 2 mins; pull me up for sit fuck, spontaneous move her ass to grind my dick, kiss and French her occasionally, 1 mins; she lie down and up body missionary, lift her legs, pump her pussy fast and shallow, lots blah blah blah
I havent been to GL for quite sometime and my old sammyid was also deleted due to non activity. But I created this id so I could just browse a bit. But I really have to comment on this after I tried her.

Ridiculously way off FR.

No french. Maybe im not good looking.
No hugs.
No bbbj. Bj was like 30 secs.
Foreplay. Suck here and there. Even had some pain.
She seems so disinterested.

Fj was cowgirl. With no expression and no moans. I initiated doggie. She just fliiped and wanted missionary. Fine. I was already damn sian. Pumped her a few mins and just wanted to get it done with.

Shower after that. Was a mess. She went in with me and she was bathing herself while just aimed the shower at me. I was fine with bathing myself but she was like in such a rush.

then she just sat on the bed. Waiting for me to get dressed. I left and she closed the door behind her. Wtf.

Looks: 6/10
Bj: 2/10
Fj: 2/10

Enough said
Old 26-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know which house gal room has TV... best can watch soccer match one...

Thanks
Old 03-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

L18H44B;G3 Wan (ex L6H72G10)

Passed by L18, saw a familiar WL in H44B (last house). Had nice session.

Ex L6H72G10 Wan is now working in L18H44B as G3. Earlier FRs: #169; #175; #180

Quite happy that I remember her/chatty (English improved). Nice/pleasant/shy girl. Hugs, strong BJ, fingering allowed - good service but no kissing (does not like). Tight/clean shaven pussy. Love hugging/chatting with her - like GF.

L18H44B opens: 3pm to 3am. O(ver)N(ight): $250.

Wishing all a nice weekend.
Cheers.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanahguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

W14 g11

Looks 8/10
Boobs at least C
GFE 7/10
Bj 8/10, sucks hard on yr bro with cfm eyes.
RTF yes

Friendly, lively personality. Very fun to be with. Initiated frenching.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1