The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Yea u can order Zi char & makan at 1615. Ordered hor fun & fried rice makan there b4 while waiting for my le le or bai he that okt is nice
Please remember not to eat chili or sambal if you plan to paint the girl later on
Old 14-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Fangyan is from 2045 bro, though you can easily call her at 2831A bro.
ah icic thx for the clarification bro Bronze
Old 14-03-2014, 01:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Please remember not to eat chili or sambal if you plan to paint the girl later on
can eat inside the room or not together with the gal
Old 14-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
can eat inside the room or not together with the gal
As long as you don't make a mess, or bringing durian
Old 14-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats Ji Xiang's rate?
Old 14-03-2014, 11:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't take spicy food

Pls don't eat garlic or onion. Later girl don't French u
Old 13-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

This house has a new girl when I came today. If I'm not wrong the name is Fang Xiang. Seems she's taller than her housemates JiXiang and RuYi.
Old 13-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This house has a new girl when I came today. If I'm not wrong the name is Fang Xiang. Seems she's taller than her housemates JiXiang and RuYi.
Fang Xiang as in direction?
Old 13-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Fang Xiang as in direction?
Not sure leh, maybe I heard auntie okt wrong. I was a bit blur blur after my session with JX
Old 17-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Great  experience with 2045A newbie 芳香

name : 芳香 fang xian 2045A
Experience in GL : 1 week
Ht 165
boobs : b

Facial : 7.4 attractive and always smiling
body : 7.0 tall but with slight tummy

Door closed and this baby straight away swing into action. We had light kisses and hug like my girlfriend. Unlike most WL, she allows kiss and touching of her face, most will said I mess up their cosmetic. We than proceed to undress and bath.

she gave me soapy hug from front and from behind, than started to wash me while I played with her boobs. 

After bath she gave me sensual cat bath starting from my ear and neck before head south. I turned my head and we french 
When our lips meet. After that I told her to skip AR as I prefer not to french after AR. she than proceeds to cat bath me in front again starting from my face and ear. We kiss and french passionately. She than gave me wonderful bbbj and at tge same time hand stroke my manhood and balls. She also position her body so that my one hand can finger her (without kc ) and the other squeezed her boobs. Really enjoyed the bbbj and had to stop her to take rest before letting her proceed to second round bbbj. When really cannot hold it anymore I stop her and is my turn to cat bath her whole body. Finally it is too much for me I had her cap me and start to ramp her in missionary. We frenched while I pumped her till I exploded with great satisfaction. 

Since we still have some time, this hard working lass sat besides and started massaging me. I told her I prefer her to just lye by my side and we started very relaxing and enjoyable small talk where I get to know her better. She said she wanted to call mei li or mei mei but name chosen by her boss. She is full of smiles and very polite which I really like. No pressure no KC.

While on my way home, received a sms from her to thank me, nice first time from wl that I only met once. 

Pre shadow : 7.2 nice and natural like meeting up with my 
girlfriend. 
Shadow : 7.0
Cat bath : 7.8 lots of kissing
AR : nil she is prepared to give but I didn't want to.
Bbbj : 8.5 had to stop her and after resting she continue again. 
Had to stop her again to prevent cuming in mouth. All 
the while position for my hands to have full access to 
her boobs and cunt.

FJ 7.5 very accomodating and no KC oil.

GFE : 9.0 full of smiles, cheerful and polite and natural 
without KC which is what I like. 

RTF : yes . Overall good service and great girl friend feel. No 
commercial feel at all.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
jasen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post

Ht 165

Door closed and this baby straight away swing into action. We had light kisses and hug like my girlfriend. Unlike most WL, she allows kiss and touching of her face, most will said I mess up their cosmetic. We than proceed to undress and bath.

she gave me soapy hug from front and from behind, than started to wash me while I played with her boobs. 

After bath she gave me sensual cat bath starting from my ear and neck before head south. I turned my head and we french 
When our lips meet. After that I told her to skip AR as I prefer not to french after AR. she than proceeds to cat bath me in front again starting from my face and ear. We kiss and french passionately. She than gave me wonderful bbbj and at tge same time hand stroke my manhood and balls. She also position her body so that my one hand can finger her (without kc ) and the other squeezed her boobs. Really enjoyed the bbbj and had to stop her to take rest before letting her proceed to second round bbbj. When really cannot hold it anymore I stop her and is my turn to cat bath her whole body. Finally it is too much for me I had her cap me and start to ramp her in missionary. We frenched while I pumped her till I exploded with great satisfaction. 

Since we still have some time, this hard working lass sat besides and started massaging me. I told her I prefer her to just lye by my side and we started very relaxing and enjoyable small talk where I get to know her better. She said she wanted to call mei li or mei mei but name chosen by her boss. She is full of smiles and very polite which I really like. No pressure no KC.

While on my way home, received a sms from her to thank me, nice first time from wl that I only met once. 

girlfriend. 
her boobs and cunt.

commercial feel at all.
Great FR. A must try.
Old 17-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Thanks for the nice FR, bro. Sorry, I got her name wrong in my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post

Ht 165

girlfriend. 
her boobs and cunt.

commercial feel at all.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I went yesterday and got to know that JiXiang and RuYi have departed SG.

Now only 2 remain - Fang Xiang and Lan Hua..
Old 01-06-2014, 12:32 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post

Ji Xiang ord recently this mth?
Old 01-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post

Damn, that was fast
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1