The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Young Innocent School Girl Look With Awesome Service

WL : Bai He
House: L6H15
Home: Somewhere near Shanghai
Ht/Wt: 157/47

Looks: (6.5/10) Sweet Innocent school girl look. Round eyes and face with slight 青春豆 on her upper cheek. Not considered pretty type of look but rather sweet innocent growing up school girl type. Her key asset is her C-cup soft bouncy but not saggy boobs with brownish pink tits. Reasonably smooth and fair skin complexion. Smooth small hands with neat polished non-painted nails. Slight tummy fat is spotted when she was on her fours. Smooth, curvy, squeezable ass, ideal for doggie bonking.

Boobs: (8.5/10) C-cup, soft jade white boobs with brownish pink tits. They were so soft and overflew in my hands as if they were balloons filled with water.

Bath: (7/10) Normal soapy boob massage front and back except for the extra soft and big boobs, the feeling was shiokier. She hj me when she was rubbing her boobs on my back. Her right hand came right up between my legs, grabbing my balls and dick and massagging them skillfully. I felt my dick stiffened a bit and started to enlarge as she increased her speed of rubbing. She also washed my crack hole quite thoroughly with lots of soap and poking my ass with her index finger.

Cat Bath: (7.5/10) First, she used her precious C-cup boobs to rub against my back and front in circular motions. Wow, feeling was heavenly!! Next she used long painting strokes of her tongue accompanied by finger nails scratching on my body sending electric sensations over my whole body. When her mouth reached my knee joints, she gently bit them, trickling strong ticklish sensations, as if charging up power into my body.

CBJ: (7/10) Long sucking and slurping strokes on my dick, with no teeth feeling. She used her tongue to press on my dick head with swirling strokes clockwise and then anti-clockwise. I felt dumbness effect while my blood rushed down south.

AR: (8/10) I was on my four. She started by sliding under me and bj me a bit and licking rigoroulsy on my balls until it turned red hot. Then she got up and asked me to open my ass higher and wider. Felt damn awkward but I obliged her because I wanted to enjoy what she was going to do to me. She used licking and painting techniques which was nicer feeling as opposed to those hardcore poking and darting type. When she was performing the AR, her hands was busy bj my dick and squeezing my balls. I buey tahan and almost cum at this stage.

Painting: (7.5/10) She has nice small pink pussy. I helped myself abundantly on her pussy until it was sizzling hot and dripping wet. No need ky liao.

FJ: (8/10) We started with missionary first, slow and steady. I could still feel her tight pussy although it was already well lubricated with my painting. I turned her to the side and pumping her hard on her side. Next we sat up and did the folding chair bonking… rocking and rolling away. The wooden bed was creeking louder and louder..(I was afraid that it might collapse after days of continuous rocking and bonking on it). I moved her butt slowly to the edge of the bed until I could rest my legs firmly on ther floor. I hugged her body closely to mine and pumped her up and down motion. Oh, I forgot, her ass was fleshy, round and squeezable though her waist was small. I grapped her ass with both hands and lifted her up, continued with up and down bonking motion. (word of caution: make sure you have reasonably strong arms, thighs and backbone to do this position and you must be comfortable to carry her weight. I always ask WLs for their weight before the attempt). I liked this position because it allowed me to ‘cool off’ my dick for a while as the blood flow changed direction to my arms and thighs to support her weight. I finally collapsed with her on the bed after pumping her up and down in the air a few dozen times. I then finished her off with missionary position with her legs closed instead of opened for tighter grip on my weakened dick.

Frenching : NA.

GFE (6.5/10): She was not into the kc and gfe type. But also not commercial feel. What I can say was just sweet innocent type of feeling when bonking this lass. Her face told the story.

RTF: Yes
You
Old 30-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

My apologies, typo error. The above WL was from L16H15, not L6H15. She was a second Bai He that I had bonked.

In order not to mix up this Bai He of L16H15 with Bai He of L20H62A, I had a previous FR on that Bai He:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/show...=#post10620762
Old 06-04-2014, 04:06 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Most beautiful & pinkish pussy I savoured...SYT of the SYTs

Li Li (L20 H41)

Exp In GL: 6 months plus according to her
Height: 1.58-1.6m based on my estimation

Face: 7.35/10
(Li Li is extremely fair, cute, adorable, kawaii gyaru SYT. She looks like a poly/jc/uni student. Very sunshine & sweet smile. One of the nicest smiles I had seen. Her smiles melted my heart. She has nice big sparkling double eye lid eyes & medium high nose. Her facial complexion is flawless, smooth, with some freckles. She wears little/nude makeup. She has nice small kissable lips. She has colored long hair. I like her overall SYT face. Definitely prettiest in L20 H41. By GL standard she is considered SYT of the SYTs. My type of cai. Her voice tone is very nice & sweet, pleasant to my ears and she can tcss very well haha.)

Body: 7/10
(Li Li is about 1.58-1.6m tall based on my estimation. She is slim with very slight tummy fats. Her figure is not very hour glass shaped but still looks slim, youthful, tight, taut, and palatable. The main highlight is her super fair, creamy, smooth body skin. No blemishes/tattoos at all. Her body felt so smooth. Even her arm pits are very smooth. Saw some birth marks/bruises on some parts of her body. Her ass is quite perky. Good for doggie. Her legs are slim.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(Li Li has a pair of natural B cup boobs with pinkish nipples. One of the nicest pinkish nipples I ever savoured. Can’t stop licking & sucking her nipples. Yummy. Her pink nipples are one of her main assets she can flaunt.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(On the hard mat in bath tub which is kind of small for my height, Li Li performed standard YTL bath services for me. Her YTL service is not bad la. Laid on my front, she soaped my back. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back. Flipped over, she soaped my front & dick. She then used her boobs to rabba my front, arousing my dick by giving me constant HJ. Very shiok. Her face is very close to mine & I gave pecks on her face. She licked my ears as well. After that she washed the soap foam off my body.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(In general, her cat bath service is pretty average/ slightly above average. Her licking is gentle, moist & sensual with constant HJ to arouse me. Her tongue is very agile in licking. Felt song to see such a SYT licked all over my body.)

AR: Nil

BJ with cap: 6.2/10
(She said her mouth has ulcers so can only BJ with cap. She even showed me the ulcer in her lower lips. She said if I RTF & if her mouth has no ulcers she will BBBJ me . BJ with cap not much feeling thou she employed strong suction style of BJ. During the BJ she rotated her body 180 degrees til her pussy faced my face. I unleashed my tongue into her pinkish pussy & painted her til song song in 69 position. Overall, a little bit disappointed with BJ with cap but still song to see such a SYT sucked my dick. Shall RTF her to see if I can get BBBJ or not.)

Frenching: Nil
(Only light pecks on her lips. Licked her lips. She licked my face. No tongue fight. Maybe RTF will get frenching??? Haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn pinkish & beautiful. One of the prettiest pussy I ever savoured. Her pussy hair is so soft & sparse like a teenager’s puberscent pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. Yummy. This is her best asset she can be proud of.)

FJ: 6.8/10
(Her pussy is relatively tight. We started off with cow girl. She rode my dick like riding a horse. I grabbed her boobs & played with her nipples. She then lowered her face to suck my nipples & neck. After riding for a while she said her legs r tired. We switched to missionary. I pumped her non stop, tried to French her but her lips tightly clenched. Only can kiss & lick her lips. Kissed & caressed her face. Played with her boobs & sucked her nipples. Her moanings r soft & gentle. Switched to doggie. Her back is damn nice. So smooth & fair. Licked her entire back. Played with her boobs & nipples while pumping her. Her ass is quite fleshy nice for doggie. Pumped til cannot tahan unloaded all my sperm.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(By GL standard, her service is quite mediocre. But her KC/GFE is super high thou appeared quite commerical. Very bubbly/cheerful/playful character. Kept talking nonsense/crap/joked. Very smiley. Keep staring at my face. She is really good at tcss haha. Good PR skills. But her replies are damn commercial la. Don't sound very genuine.)

Conclusion: If u want to bonk a pretty SYT with high GFE/KC or if u wan to savour the prettiest pussy/nipples in GL, u can give her a try la.

RTF: Depends.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Wink Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Double Hot Shot with LiLi & Bobbi (L2041)

I had a double shot in this house. 1st with LiLi, then with Bobbi. Too tired to write FRs for them now, maybe later if anyone interested. Just a quick summary.

LiLi : talkative student like syt. Not say very pretty, lack of the 女人味, imho. But sweet yes,  u get what I mean? At 1.56m, a bit short. Body fats are visible at tummy and thighs. Not the slim leggy type. But her key assets are her jade white B-cup boobs with small eraser size pinkish tits and her super smooth jade white skin. Her water bath was skillful & sensual but the whole mood was spoilt by her non stop talking about her prone to heatiness & sore throat. I'm not sure if she talk about the same thing to all her clients. She wd hv done better if she could focus more professionally on the service. Her minus points were no AR, no bbbj (only cbj) & no kissing. Pussy painting was fine. I had a good time painting her wet pussy in 69 position. Oh, her ass was fleshy, curvy & huge. Great for doggie.

Bobbi : this WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy. Her boobs were b cup with 50c size brown tits. Slight bruises were visible above her boobs. Her pussy was tight & light pink. Painting was allowed & i painted her red. Her skill at the water bath was not as good as LiLi but the plus points were her bbbj in the water bath, 2 rds on the bed during cat bath. Because she was more focus on the job & didn't do much talking,  we had more time  doing cat bath & fj. As this was my 2nd fj, I had to pump her really hard and long to cum. She was very accommodating & moan really high (not like fake type) when I pumped her in many positions & rapid fire type. It was like running a marathon! We had standing bonk for quite a long time as I felt she got the hang of it. My final bonk was missionary where I tore open her 2 legs wide open, holding them firmly & rapid fire into her sweet target...until I ran out of bullets!

I had an enjoyable double shot. I had to rest for while before I headed home. My knees were wobbly as I walked!

This house got 12 wls. I managed to preview 5 of them as the okt paraded them to clients. Emily & xiao xiao (tallest among,1.64m) was quite sweet looking.
Old 13-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I fucked the hell out of Wu Yu ...

MaXx fucked the hell out of Wu Yue ...

WL Name - Wu Yue aka May or 5th Month (in direct translation)
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.63 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1805 aka Club 5
Misc info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade. Debuted on Dec 2013.

Appearance - 6.8/10

She is not those pretty pretty type by GL CAT150 standard but she looks demure, plain Jane and cute (especially when w/o makeup) ... On duty, she turned herself into a vampy Wanyang Artist with so much makeup juz to cover up her facial flaws ... She has double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Her nose is quite sharp ... She has hair extension ... Her brown wavy locks actually suits her wide oval shape face ... Wu Yue, Yifei, and Dan Dan are much less pretty compared to their house mates, Zhiling, Money, Coco and Taozhi ... After seeing Ferrari's nude face, I have to withdraw my earlier comment. To me, the latter looks great actually albeit her eyes are not huge ... Ferrari exudes the glamorous model-like presence which I dig ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Albeit not lanky, Wu Yue actually has nice proportional physique ... Slim, smally waist and perky rear which is a little wide ... Her body skin complexion was rather smooth ... I love to caress her ...

Tits - 7.0/10

She possesses B minus cupper frontal assets with brown nips. Although not huge, they are very nice to fondle, squeeze and suck ... Like water inside a balloon feel.

Pre-shower Routine - 7.0/10

Her standard in this department was a far cry from Ferrari and Money ... Not very spontaneous and I need to initiate aggressively. For Money & Ferrari, they were so proactive and spontaneous. By default, they were all over me once the door closed behind us. However, I can't say the same for Wu Yue. I felt certain level of restrain from her initially. Prolly because she has a BF. However, we still did some petting and frenching on the mattress ... I fingered her with her panty still intact ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much sexual action ... She gave me a 1/2 throated BBBJ ... Not very stimulating to me ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 6.8/10

She gave me a breast massage from back to front ... She then licked my nips ... Nothing to shout in fact ...

AR - N/A

Frenching - 6.9/10

We frenched real hard and deep ... We were like raping each other tongues hornily ... I actually don't fancy such frenching style ...

BBBJ - 7.0/10

She gave me a half-throated BBBJ with some saliva laced HJ ... Lack of variation and opitmum suction pressure ... Points given for her effort ...

FJ - 7.5/10

I at first used my dick (w/condom) to rub her clit and vagina wall to give her a good lub up in preparation for some serious ferocious assault from me. I didn't wanna give her a DATY because her pussy & vagina flaps do not look palatable to me and her pubic hair wasn't neat ... She gave me a rodeo ride on top first ... She seemed to enjoy this position as she rode and ground against my dick and pubic area aggressively like a mad cowgal ... I squeezed her tits real hard as she seemed to enjoy it as well ... We then switched to doggy bonking. I held onto her hip and thrusted my massive dick into her tight pussy from behind ... I thrusted ferociously with lotsa might ... The "piak piak" sounds were heard each time my pubic area collided against her butts whilst I thrusted my dick into her wet and tight pussy ... We then switched to missionary ... We frenched hard and deep as if I was "raping" her ... She squeezed my back and used her legs to wrapped around my hip very hard ... I didn't give a damn as I bonked her real fast and furious ... She gyrated her hip and tried to be in-sync with me each time I thrusted my dick into her pussy ... I guess she was enjoying herself and wanna cum as well ... It appeared that she has forgotten her BF issue when I made her real high and horny ... I finally ejaculated ... I gave up a real loud grunts a fraction of a second before I cummed ... I felt like I have "raped" her ... Damn shiok! Bwahahaha ... It appeared that she loves to be fucked real hard ... Bwahahaha ... I must say I fucked the hell out of her ...

Attitude - 8.0/10

Initially she has some attitude issue but when I made her real high and horny, she forgotten about her BF ... Bwahahaha ... Shiok lah!

RTF - I prolly put her on the bench first as I still prefer Zhiling, Money, Yifei, Coco and Ferrari ... We shall see ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Went on a mini tour of GL, courtesy of Singapore Pools and my doctor who advised me that fucking is good for my heart. Too shagged out to write FRs on all of them so here's just a list of my more memorable bonks for the tour.

Eva - leggy, slim, elegant babe, long hair, super GFE, B cups
CK - Tallish in heels, long hair, girl smiley type, B cups
Serena - slim, long wavy tresses, sex hungry commando, B cups

Xue er - bubbly frank chick, slimmer than when she arrived, fair, B cups

Jia Ling - PRC version of Singtel, little fleshy, hardcore commando, asked me to watch her masturbate, shoved a vibrator up my ass..went home and shit like mad until next week's shit also came out

99 - bit shy type but can be chatty, excellent BBBJ, average figure, B cups

2831A
Ziyi - newbie, tai tai look, slim with no body fat, nicest B cups I've held in a while, sharp features

Others I tried were nothing spectacular.

Doomas
Old 13-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

1649 has 4 new girls. I tried one name bingbing on her second day of work. Average looking small a size boobs. Cat bath etc pretty standard. Something worth mentioning is the whole time she did her routine, she looked like those Japanese AV movie stars, bites and lick her own mouth, looked at me seductively. Quite an experience. Actually I was at 16W04 to try hangzhi but she was busy. Any FR for hangzhi managed to take a look quite suits my taste.
Old 13-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL ...

I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL Commercial Sex Scene ...

WL Name - Money (Christened by OKT Pete to remind her to make more $$$ during her stint in GL)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (She looks younger than her age)
Height - 1.57m (without heels)
Home Base - Club 5 (L18H05)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 8.0/10

She is gorgeous and definitely belong to the sweet kawaii category. She looks like a Japanese lass to me ... She has big sparkling double eyelid eyes with mascara-laced natural eye-lashes. She has quite sharp and high bridge nose and sharp narrow facial shape. She has a tiny mole on the left bottom of her mouth. I simply love the way she looks and her fashion sense is very tasteful indeed too ... She dresses like those contemporary chics who are going on a date or to work ... Her beauty is synonymous with that of the long retired Dan Dan (ex-WL of 2045A/47A) who is equally gorgeous .

Bod - 7.0/10

She is petite and slim. Not much womanly curves but she has fair and smooth body complexion ... She has a tribal tattoo on her upper right arm ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Perky A plus cupper frontal assets with dark reddish-pale brown combo nips ...They are not huge but still very nice to knead and mould ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

The moment the door of our love nest shut behind us, I placed her on top of me at the bed edge and she began to gyrate on top of my laps as if she was doing a lap dance. Her chio kawaii looks coupled with her pussy grinding action in a sexy & yet girlish fashion against my hard-on dick was a absolutely a sight to behold ... We then frenched passionately and engagingly like long lost lovers. She loved to caress my face whilst we frenched and I caressed her back very gently. At that moment our clothes were fully intact. I began to undress her and plunged my hungry tongue on her nips. Her nips got hardened and erected pretty quick. I sucked, licked and caressed her assets with my lusty & probing tongue within a world of my own. I would next made her lay on her back and then pulled off her black lacy & tiny lo-waist brief to expose a very inviting and attractive pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I carefully prised open her vagina lips to make way for my moist and warm tongue to tease her vagina inner wall very tenderly initially ... gradually increasing pressure and steadily gliding toward north to circle her clitoris ... I momentarily stopped and applied optimum pressure and released ... this went on and on for a few minutes before my tongue lashed vertically up and down along the length of her already warm and very moist little pink love opening ... I subsequently moved up to french her madly and very very deeply as if we were deprived for each other ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - 7.3/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage (with guidance from me initially) and I requested a BBBJ in the shower ... Points given for her effort and being accommodating. I must say she is a willing learner. Such a chio kawaii lass doing a body2body massage on me was more than suffice to bring the fire within me. Moreover, she did it with enthusiasm and passion ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She gave me a good lick from my back to my frontal torso. We frenched passionately wherever the situation present itself to us ... I can't ask for more with such a gorgeous kawaii lass frenching me whilst on top of me ... Good feel of her warm pussy on my erotic zones ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging. I thought I was kissing my real lover. Money did it very sensually and gently unlike those commando WLs. She loved to caress my face, hair & neck whilst frenching me ... Juz like those Actresses whom one usually sees in the romantic movies. Bwahahaha ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ and she would alternately stroke my massive member sensuously and stimulatingly with her saliva acting as a lub (special guidance from me) ... Paying particular attention to my shaft, penis tip, perineum, scrotum and testicals. She than laced her fingers with saliva to stimulate my ass-crack whilst she BBBJ me stimultaneouly (guidance from me again). Seeing her saliva dripping from her lips coupled with her chio kawaii looks were suffice to drove my sexual adrenaline northward ...

FJ - 7.6/10

Immeidately after the above-mentioned BBBJ segment, I reached the Plateau phase in no time and she was aware that I urgently needed to make it happened! She positioned on fours and I shafted my immensely hard & massive member into her love hole with tremendous velocity and force. She would move her butts longitudinally to be in-sync with my thrusting action. Juz before I reached the Orgasmic phase, I quickly switched to missionary fashion (which is my favourite position as I can french her comfortably). Our mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue engagement were almost perfectly in-sync with each other ... Surprisingly, I was able to sustain in this missionary position long enough to cause significant orgasmic reaction in her ... She encouraged me to try to reach climax with her by making me pump her real hard and furiously till I reached a point of self-actualization. I was certainly very drained and absolutely sextisfied ... It was a total blank at that juncture before I returned to reality seconds later. This euphoric moment appeared to be infinite and sexually intoxicating. However I ain't sure if she felt the same. Her love-hole was real tight and that made me ejaculate a notch quicker. She is indeed a gorgeous lass in my eyes ... Our eyes as well as our tongue locked in engagement a third time to seal our union. I saw something in her whom I have not seen for the longest time in GL commercial sex scene ... You figure up what I mean by that phrase.

Attitude - 8.9/10

A passionate, enthusiastic, and accomodating WL ... She is definitely my type of WL. We embraced tightly and frenched one last time before we parted ...

RTF - I have done her quite a number of times already when I penned this FR ... am still counting ... Hahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2014, 03:54 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A SYT with a perfect curvy model figure...

Piao Yang (L20 H45)

Height: 1.63m
Exp in GL: About 4-5 months

Face: 7.15/10
(Piao Yang is a pretty, feminine, sexy SYT. She exudes high sex appeal. She has long colored smooth hair with curls at the end. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are not very sharp. She has a big pair of beautiful alluring eyes with nice eye makeup. Her nose is rather flat. She has thick sexy poulty lips which makes her looks sexy. Somehow she looks similar to retired na na 1803. Her facial complexion is quite gd. Overall, I like her outlook. She is confident of her looks. Definitely a head turner if she walks in town area.)

Body: 7.7/10
(At 1.63m, her figure is model like. Very curvy, nearly hour glass shaped body. Slight tummy spotted due to the delicious food in s'pore haha. Long slender legs. Perky ass good for doggie. Her body skin quite smooth. Considered not so fair. I like her dress style sleeveless sexy revealing top with hot pants & heels. So sexy. Her figure damn good with clothes on. Immediately instant hard on hehe. She told me she put on weight probably at the tummy area due to regular suppers. Hope she maintains her model-like figure.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with small brown nipples. If her boobs are a cup bigger that will look perfect on her figure. Nonetheless I enjoyed fondling, sucking, licking & playing with her boobs. )

Bath: 6.9/10
(SOP type of bath. We chit chatted alot during the bath. She's very friendly & chatty. She soaped my body. Then she rabba her soaped body against mine using her boobs to tease my dick head. Her HJ is very sensual with constant CFM stares. No BBBJ in the bath. She washed my ass hole very thoroughly & I know there is more exciting to come.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. Piao Yang used her tender soft fingers to arouse my body. Felt ticklish yet arousing & shiok. She then used her boobs to rabba against my body. Her nipples & boobs are so soft & smooth. After which she performed thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Her tongue is so agile & my body is very responsive to her licks. I then switched to my fours & she AR me. Then I flipped over. She repeated the same routine on my front with constant CFM stares. She likes to focus licking on my nipples, inner thighs & balls. Damn shiok. Song song. She scare of being licked as she felt ticklish esp her knees, arm pits, belly button, neck, ears, inner thighs regions.)

AR: 7/10
(Surprised she gave me a decent AR. Her AR is licking style. Quite sensual & shiok to be AR by a babe thou it's rather brief. No HJ or ball massaging action during AR. Just purely AR. Heard she is selective in this area. Do manage your expectation.)

Frenching: Nil
(She allows me to kiss her lips for long period but on one condition ie I am not allowed to stick out my tongue or move my lips haha. Very cute girl. But I did misbehaved. I sticked out my tongue to lick her lips & she stared at me. But then she still allowed me to continue kiss her lips. No tongue fight thou. She said she only frenched her bf Do manage your expectation in this area.)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. Her BBBJ is deep throated, very strong suction with head twisting action. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Saw saliva dripping along my shaft. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. I like her CFM stares during BBBJ. Damn shiok.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse & soft. Nice pinkish pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She responded with nice sexy moans & her thighs clamped against my cheeks. Her inner thighs are very sensitive to my licking haha. Her pussy is tasty yummy.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy tightness is quite ok. Not very tight. Not loose. Very well lubricated by ky i suppose. Her moans are loud and sexy. She likes to arouse my by talking dirty. She asked me to thrust harder and she wants it haha. Her expression damn nice. Looks like she's enjoying the sex. In missionary, I pumped her & we kissed for long period. I occasionally licked her neck & ears. Played with her boobs with my every thrusts. Enjoyed looking at her pretty face & model like figure during the sex. Switched to doggie on the bed. Wow her perky ass is perfect for doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy & smooth back. While I pumped her I licked her back & squeezed her bouncing boobs. We then switched to missionary. She said she wants my sperm. Asked me up my tempo. We kissed again for long period & I increased my speed & tempo. Finally cannot tahan her CFM face & perfect figure I unloaded all my sperm with a loud ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7/10
(We had quite good chemistry. Lots of things to chit chat. Very friendly & chatty girl. Managed to click with her. I believe with a couple more RTFs we can increase our intimacy.)

RTF: Most likely yes.

Conclusion: Her service is above average based on GL standard thou some may b disappointed abt frenching part. Her GFE & attitude is good.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 13-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Hot Suger Pie Student Look-alike Babe!

WL : Li Li
House: L2041
Home: SiChuan
Ht/Wt: 156m/43kg

Looks (7/10): Li Li belonged to the sweet suger pie student look type. Not the pretty sexy chiobu type, you get what I mean, imho? Some says pretty but it was debatable depending on individual’s perception and attraction towards beauty. She has big sparkling eyes, small nose and mouth. Long black hair which she bunned up and exposed her small rounded face. At 1.56m, she was considered quite short. Body fats were visible at tummy and thighs. Not the slim leggy type. But her key assets were her jade white B-cup boobs with small eraser size pinkish tits and her super smooth jade white skin. Oh, her ass was fleshy, curvy & huge. Great for doggie.

Boobs (7/10): B-cupper, creamy smooth squeezable soft boobs with eraser size pink tits. I had a good time sucking and licking her tits until they hardened and turned bright red.

Bath (5/10): Nothing much happened here. The usual soap rubba front and back. Perhaps because of the Yi Tiao Long house/service, this part was shortened.

Water Bath (7.5/10): This part she had done well. After the bath, she asked me to lay down on the bed first while she prepared the water bath. She rinsed the black rubber mattress and turned on the heater and water. When it was ready, she invited me to come in and lay on my front onto the rubber mattress floated on the warm water bath. She used her boobs and tits to rubba my back from toe to head. When she reached my neck, I could feel her heavy breaths. Panting from her physical actions and at the same time uttered sweet sensuous moans. She licked my neck and ears, very shiok….Next she asked me to turn around and she did the same thing on my front. But the difference was, instead of using her frontal boobs to massage, she used her ass and pussy to rubba rubba my body from chest to toe. When her ass approached very close to my face, I had a wonderful view of her ass crack and pussy gyrating in front of me. Damn shiok… When her body was rubbing against my dick, I felt it stiffened up and under pressure of her body weight. A bit stressful for my dick at this point.

Cat Bath (7/10): I laid down on my front first. She used sucking and painting technique on my back from toe to neck. Next, turned around, she did the same except I got the see her curvy ass and soft boobs bouncing around in the mirror as she cat bathed me. What a delightful sight! I buay tahan liao. When her ass was pointing towards my face as she was cbj me, I grabbed hold of her ass, lowered it and painted her sweet pinkish pussy until it was dripping wet with her cunt juices on my face….

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was small and tight, light pink in colour, with neatly trimmed pubic hairs. Painted her during the cat bath, very shiok…

CBJ (6.5/10): She used 0.03 cd which was a poor substitue for bbbj, though it was better than ordinary cd. She performed alternate half and full shaft cbj on me. Not as good feeling compared to bbbj. She licked and poked her tongue on my meateus (dick head opening) as if trying to pry it open. Numbness but shiok feeling….

FJ (6.5/10): We started with cowgirl position for a dozen trusts. Switched to folding chair and bonked for a short burst of another dozen trusts before going for the standing postion where I grabbed her big round ass and pumped her in the air until she cried for me to release her as the pressure of holding her ass was tearing open her ass crack… hahaha…(maybe she hinted me to AJ her?)
She then suggested me to bonk her in doggie position instead. I did and pump non-stop until no yesterday, today and tomorrow…. On the final assault before I unloaded in her, I reached out and grabbed her 2 boobs and squeezed them hard. It was like a home run, ‘touch down’ feeling…hahaha…

Frenching: NA

GFE (5/10): She was able to hold your attention, but I must say overly done. The whole mood was spoilt by her non stop talking about her prone to heatiness & sore throat and problem on sharing of meals with her colleagues, etc. I'm not sure if she talks about the same thing to all her clients. She would have done better if she could focus more professionally on the service. If she wants to engage a conversation, it should be focused more on the client than herself, like asking how the client feels, etc.

RTF: Not for a while until she learn french or stop talking so much. I was thinking.. if she can speak french, that would have stopped her from talking nonsense and hence would be a perfect ang pai WL in GL.. hahaha…
Old 13-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

No Nonsense Shy Guo Su Xian (Ann Kwok) Look-alike Silent Killer!

Not getting enough sextisfaction from Li Li, I went on for Bobbi after resting for about half an hour..

WL : Bobbi
House: L2041
Home: Forgot to ask (she was so soft spoken)
Ht/Wt: 157m/43kg

Looks (7/10): This WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She had hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy.

Boobs (6.5/10): Her boobs were B cup with 50c size brown tits. Slight bruises were visible above her boobs. She said she got them a day ago. I didn’t kaypo to ask how she got them. (guess could be occupational hazzard from some rough cheongsters or perverts….? nvm). I didn’t dare to suck hard on them or squeeze them but just light kisses as I afraid I might hurt her.

Painting (6.5/10): Her pussy was tight & darker pink with thick soft flabs. Painting was allowed and I painted her red for a while.

Frenching (6/10): No outright reject but relunctant. I didn’t insist but just some light lip kissings.

Bath (5/10): Nothing happened here, same as with LiLi.

Water bath (6.5/10): Her skill at the water bath was not as good as LiLi but the plus points were her bbbj in the water bath.

BBBJ (7/10): Pretty decent bbbj. 1 round in the water bath and 2 rounds during cat bath. Very sextisfying…Full throttle shaft sucking actions.

Cat Bath (7/10): As she did not talk much at all, unlike Li Li, she made full use of her time to concentrate and please me by performing her job well. I felt sextified duirng this session with her, especially her 2 rounds of bbbj for me… shioooook…ah!

FJ (8/10): Similarly, we had more time doing fj instead of wasting time on useless conversations. As this was my 2nd fj within 2 hours, I had to pump her really hard and long to cum. She was very accommodating & moaned really high (not like those fake type) when I pumped her in many positions in rapid fire type. It was like running a marathon! We had standing bonk with her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands holding her big curvy ass, for quite a long time as I felt she got the hang of it. Her moaning was the shy, soft moaning type. But I could feel her breathing quicken as I pumped harder and quicker vertically into her sweet pussy... My final bonk position was missionary where I tore open her 2 legs wide open, holding her angles firmly and rapid fire into her sweet target...like a machine gun, until I ran out of bullets!

GFE (5/10): Almost non existence. Always shy and looking down, no eyes contact throughout. If you like a shy babe (like a virgin type), this lass is definitely for you.

RTF: Not for the time being as there are more WLs coming onboard …..spoilt for choice liao..
Old 20-04-2014, 03:52 PM
King Of Geylang

Slyer loves this shy, demure, cute, innocent SYT...

Bobbi (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months. She was transferred from L20 H07

Face: 7.1/10
(Bobbi is a demure, cute, innocent, GND type of SYT. She can easily pass off as a poly or JC student. Only flaw is the scar on her right cheek. Her complexion is smooth & fair. She has long colored hair. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are delicate. Cute eyes & nose. Her eye make up is quite heavy. She looks younger with lesser makeup. Somehow I felt that she lacks of the confidence & dare not look into my eyes for long period while chit chatting. Overall I like her GND SYT looks.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6 m , she's slim & slender with some curves. No tummy fats. Very taut, youthful, tight, teenage type of body. Very silky creamy smooth fair skin. Some leg hair spotted. Slender arms & legs.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(The first thing that caught my attention are her big light Brown areolas & nipples. Even bigger than 50 cents coins haha. I joked with her I will remember her big areolas as it left a deep impression in my mind. She has natural B- cup boobs. her nipples are swollen. I enjoyed licking sucking & squeezing her boobs. She is very gd at using her boobs to boob fuck me or tease my dick head.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(She gave me top Yi tiao long style bath. Down side is mat is too hard & bath tub too small for my height. I laid on my front. She lathered soap foam on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my back for quite some time. Damn shiok. I flipped over. She lathered soap on my front. Again she rabba her boobs & pussy against my front. Ahhh! Her skin is so smooth. Her touches were so erotic & sensual. The way she tickled my balls & HJ me is so shiok. Then she used her boobs to boob fuck me & used her nipples to tease my dick head. Washed off the soap foam on my dick she then BBBJ me for some time. Great suction. Not much eye contact. We then left the bath tub. She bathed for me again to wash off the soap foam.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(She switched on a jap av film. I laid on my front. She then used her tender fingers aroused & tickled my sensitive regions. After that she used her boobs to rub against my back. Her boobs & skin so smooth. Then she began her thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is so agile. Every of her sensual lick sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning haha. She then gently AR me in that position. Her AR style is licking gently type. I flipped over. She rabba my front with her boobs. Then she licked my front from neck to ankles with occasional HJ & ball massage. I simply love the way she HJ me & handled my balls. Damn gentle yet shiok. She's very sensitive to my licks esp her sensitive regions like arm pits, neck, inner thighs & knees.)

Massage:6.8/10
(After FJ, she massaged my body. Not bad la. Lack of strength thou. Nice effort by her.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Frenching this cutie is so natural & spontaneous. She is game for frenching. Lots of tongue fight. I felt her teeth during frenching. We frenched for long period. Noticed her eyes were closed when we frenched. Very shiok. Lots of oomph frenching her. Nice breath haha.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She gave me gentle licking type of AR when I laid on my front. Nice effort. Rooms for improvement. No HJ involved.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(She gave a decent BBBJ. Deep throated. Quite ok suction. Lack of eye contact. Perhaps she's shy or too focused on my dick. Lots of saliva slurping sound to stimulate my dick. She alternated with ball sucking actions. Very shiok to see such a cute syt bbbj me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair damn bushy haha. She said she never shave her pussy hair. Her pussy looks reddish pink & nice. Painted her pussy til very shiok. She's very responsive to my licks as she moaned softly & her hands messed up my hair.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is tight. Sex with her made me felt like I'm bonking my ex poly or JC gf haha. So natural. No commercial feel. Her moanings r so gentle soft & r music to my ears. In missionary we bonked & frenched non stop like lovers. I kept playing with her nipples as they look too nice haha. We bonked in that position for quite some time as I simply loved to French her. As the background jap av film moanings getting louder & louder it spurred me to up my tempo. I thrusted Bobbi fast & furious. She moaned & panted heavily. Her face was blushed. So cute. We switched to cow girl. She rode my dick very gently. Lack of speed & tempo & stamina. In cow girl she's very shy dare not look into my eyes haha. Her head is down face covered by her long hair. I lifted my body upwards & bonked her while watching the jap av film. We frenched. And soon I cannot tahan & unloaded all my sperm ahhh. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Bobbi is very shy, quiet & low in confidence. When she speaks she did not look into my eyes. She occasionally steal some glances at me. She talks so soft gentle. Very xiao niao Yi ren. Her speaking voice melted my heart. I managed to break ice with her as the session progressed. She starts to open up & chit chatted with me. She's very attentive & gentle to my every needs. I guess next rtf will improve our chemistry by 1 notch.)

RTF: Yes for sure.

Conclusion: SYT lovers must try. Very service oriented, shy, cute SYT.

Old 22-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Ling…Ling….Anybody Home??

WL : Ling Ling
House: 1429
Home: Wubei
Ht/Wt: 162m/48kg

Had enough of SYT, GND & student lookalike WLs, my balls got itchy and decided to go for a MILF for a change…. I prowled along lorong 14 and came across this house 1431. Went in and looked around, my antenna fully erected, searching for signs of a chiobu MILF. Saw AnAn (house girl) walking back into the house, quite chio and sexy, wearing a super short micro min skirt. So short that I could see part of the flesh of her ass… woooo..my dick got stiffened a bit as I wrote this part…haha…Too much, she was taken. Love to see her swaying her perky ass up the stairs…oooh.. those sexy ass…yummy…Oh, there came another chiobu, Anna (another house girl). Sigh! Also taken. Then I remembered an okt once recommended me to Ling Ling. So I got the okt to ‘Ling Ling’ and call her for me. Alamak! Got to wait… I thought to myself… good stuff must wait, worthwhile to wait….so I waited for almost 40min. Then ‘Ling Ling’, came the telephone ring. The okt picked up the call and answered “Ling Ling is coming? Ok ok”. He repeated that to me after he hang up the phone. Wah, hosei liao…. the wait was finally over….

Looks (8.5/10): Here she walked in, Ling Ling. Finally. Dressed in white drapy, skimpy dress, short skirt, revealing her sexy thighs…and deep cleavage…that’s the kind of dressing I like. Standing at 1.62m tall, she was a MILF chiobu without any doubt. Long light curly original black hair, big round sparkling eyes, pretty short nose and a wide well-shaped sexy pair of lips…When she smiled, she reviewed her 2 rows of white, perfectly neat and pretty teeth. Her smile was so captivating that my heart skipped a beat…Her facial complexion was fair with power on and fake eye lashes, accentuating her electrifying eyes… I can’t help letting her electricuting me by mesmerising into her eyes… oh her eyes, her eyes, made the stars look like they are not shinning…Her lips, her lips..I could kiss them all day if she let me…she is beautiful!… Her bod was womanly man!.. 36C size boobs, big fleshy and curvy ass, reasonably slim waist…what else can you asked for a womanly figure? Oh, now I have a taste of what a MILF chiobu really looks like. She reminded me of Yuki(UK). I’m not sure if anyone remembered Yuki, who was an Ang pai in 1649. I wrote a FR for her before. Her looks and laughters were so alike that I couldn’t resist but asked her whether she has a sister called Yuki. She said no, but heard of her before.

Boobs (8/10): Natural 36C soft squeezable boobs. 50c size brownish areola with pink eraser size tits. Fully erected and bright pink when licked, as she liked. So I licked and I licked until it turned bright pink! Note, don’t sucked! She said her code red is round the corner, so will be sensitive if I sucked too hard.

Bath (7.5/10): SOP. I just love caressing her pair of soft C-cup boobs from behind as she used her back to rubba my chest…she spent quite some effort and attention to my dick, rubbing, handjacking, and squeezing it in between her ass… it was just heavenly…My dick was solid hard throughout this session…

Cat Bath (7/10): Lying in prone position, she used her pair of soft C-cup boobs to rubba up and down my back..she used her hands to caress my balls and dick.. Turned to my front, oh yeah… she continued without stopping rubbing and jerking my dick with baby oil… seemed like she liked my dick pretty much…hehe… She said the dick must remained hard and standing throughout to get the best shiok effect… not sure if this is true or not.. never mind… I just enjoyed and let her do what she liked….She complimented me and said what a big hard fxxking dick I got, hahaha….again never mind if she said the same thing to other clients as well…just imagine it was a genuine compliment lah.. haha…Next, she used wet wipes to clean my dick head thoroughtly before she engulfed it and led to the bbbj session…

BBBJ (7/10): Her bbbj was a ½ to ¾ sucking type. Hard and slow. I felt as if she wanted to swallow my big dick up with her hard swallowing strokes…omg…my head felt light with the blood gushing down south to react to her constant suction.

AR (6/10): A very light and brief one. On my fours, light licking around my ass crack. Before I knew it, she asked me to turn around! Haha, maybe she just had dinner (she told me during the ice breaking), too full liao to perform this session for long…

Frenching (7/10): Man, her tongue was long and sticky… She liked to stick her long and sticky tongue out to sword fight with mine… haha.. can’t win all the time man! I pretended to let her win.

Painting: Nil. She said if I frenched her, then she preferred not to paint her. Anyone knows what is the logic of this?? Hygiene? Haha… anyway, her pussy was bright pink and pretty. Had a good view when I bonked her on the haha…. Tell you later….

FJ (8/10): This was something I never done before. I saw a chair in the room that looked like a handicap chair with big aluminim railing bar along the sides for holding on. Curiously and innocently, I asked her if she knew what that chair was for. She said it will enhance the loving making experience a notch…really? I asked.. She said if didn’t believe we go and try… she invited me to have a go on it! Why not, it can’t be worst off. Anyway, I have always tried all kinds of positions except this one. She held my hand and led me to the chair. Oh, I see, it was a fxxk chair! She laid down on the chair with her back on it and raised her pair of sexy legs wide open and hanging on the side aluminium railings… Oh.. fxxk.. what a sight! She exposed her juicy pink pussy wide open, ready for me to assault her… Here I came, I stick out my hardened dick (capped on) and slowly inserted easily into her wet pussy…Slow at first and quicken as she moaned louder and louder. The height of the chair was just right for my height and I could feel that sturdiness of the legs of the chair supporting her and my weight leaning on and thrusting harder and harder into her….I held on the railing bar firmly and unleashed all my might and strength….thrustng and bonking and fxxking her good… It was like no yesterday, today or tomorrow…I lost count how long I managed to sustain this same position for until I finally unloaded all my bullets into her sweet pussy….

GFE (7/10): A good conversation holder. We chatted for abit after the fj.

RTF: Yes, before she leaves! And catch her after her code red to enjoy her optimal service!

She reminded me that she will be leaving home soon in Jun this year. So for those who have not bonked her before, mai tu liao lah!.. cheong ah…
Old 27-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

I Sparred With a Commando Trained WL!

WL : Vi Vi
House: L16W06
Home: Shangdong
Ht/Wt 162m/49kg

Looks (6.5/10): Vi Vi has big round eyes, oval shaped face and well shaped lips. Her complexion was not perfect but she was fair with long black hair. Her bod was, I would say heavy on the bottom as she has this huge pear shaped ass which was excellent for doggie. Slight tummy fats could be spotted though overall she was not fat and not slim, somewhat in between. She said she wanted to put on some weight on her face. She had a bad tooth decay which she will need to go to see a dentist very soon. That spoilt the mood for a good frenching.

Boobs (7/10): B-cup with inverted pink tits. When aroused, her tits were upright. Her body skin was creamy white, soft and smooth to touch.

Painting (6/10): Her pussy was well shaven and looked like a pink bun. I preferred some light bushiness. Painting was allowed but I did not spend much time here as I didn’t feel quite attracted to it.

Frenching (6/10): We had light kisses though she said it was ok to french her. After she told me she had tooth decay, what do you think the mood was like?

Bath (6.5/10): Usual SOP. She gave me a light bbbj, quite shiok and made my dick stood up.

Cat Bath (7/10): she used ‘water therapy’ to cat bath me. Felt wet all over my body but she wiped it dry after that. The sound of water bubbling and tingling in my ear felt shiok though the overall effect was just ok. But her electric charging technique with her finger nails running over my sensitive parts of my anatomy was skillful and effective. I felt fully charged.

AR (7.5/10): After the electrifying charging up of my anatomy, she asked me to raise my ass . I felt her wet tongue licking and swirling around my crack hole for a while before finally penetrating inside. She alternate licking and sucking on my balls with poking into my ass. Very intensifying simulation…

BBBJ (7.5/10): Next I turned around and laid on my back. She opened my legs apart and started sucking on my balls. Her tongue slurped up and down my shaft, licking the dick head before engulfing it entirely into her mouth, dripping with lots of sliva….I felt like cumming but held back…

FJ (7/10): I started by licking her tits one by one until they turned from inverted to upright position. I savoured her 2 soft squeezable boobs for a while before moving my mouth south to paint her wet pussy…When it was sufficiently lubricated, I got up and started to bonk her in missionary position. After a few dozen thrusts, I switched to folding chair. I felt her body rubbing against mine and enjoyed pulling her boobs close to my chest when bonking her in this position. I frenched her a bit when our lips locked together…I had to skip my fav standing bonk position because I think her heavy bottom will weigh me down…She cannot hold her orgasm any longer so she volunteered to took over control in cowgirl position. Mine, she was a commando in this aspect! Her big pear shaped ass was ramping up and down on my balls and screwing my dick real hard! She did that fast and furious…felt like speeding at 150km/hr! She was enjoying herself to cum as she ramped harder and faster onto me. Luckily we were screwing on a platform bed and the platform was solidly built to withstand such heavy bonking. In that moment of truth, I lost the sense of time as if it was frozen…in eternity…I finally came to my senses when I exploded into her…like returning fire…to fight against the assault…haha!

GFE (6/10): Quite commerical feel. We do chat quite well though. But she did not even remove my cd after the fj, prolly too immersed in her self satisfaction…

RTF: Not for a while, plenty of newbies lining up…hehe!
Old 27-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Infinitely Enthralled - Lethal Combo

Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

WL Name - Si Qi
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.63m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. Prior experience in skin trade in Zhuhai ...

Appearance - 7.0/10

Her looks remind me alot of the retired Na Na (also from 1803) when the latter first arrived in GL and her bod reminds me of the retired XLJ (also from 1803) ... Even their (Nana & Si Qi) demeanour is almost similar ... Only time will tell if this Si Qi will be as wild and notty as Na Na ... However, Si Qi has already offered me desirable doses of nottiness and playfulness in the session which I enjoyed very much ... She has round double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nose is small and button shape. She has small rounded facial shape and small lips. Her two frontal teeth are a little crooked and may need to put on braces to correct this slight flaw ... Her complexion however is not so good ... prolly not used to the local humid and hot climate. She has long wavy and tinted color hair like Na Na. This hairstyle made her more sex-appealing ... Her skin color is also close to Na Na's ... Neither tan nor fair. I would not say she is pretty pretty type but more towards youngish and adorably cute type plus a tinge of local lianish ... That suggests why I mentioned she reminded me alot of the retired Na Na ...

Bod - 7.8/10

As mentioned, her bod reminds me alot of retired Xiao La Jiao formerly from L1803. Slim, leggy, and youthfully taut bod plus smallish and yet very perky butts. She has more than necessary pubic hair. She has a butterfly-like tattoo on top her left hand. Her bod was smooth and no blemish in sight ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and well shaped natural A plus to B minus cupper frontal assets (not those full B cupper like Xiao Bei) ... Something like XLJ. She has pale brown nips.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very shiokaliciously spontaneous and engaging ... A lot of playfulness and nottiness built into this department. The moment the door closed behind us, she gently pushed me on the bed and started to gyrate her pussy sexily (with her tiny G-String still intact) on my cock which was developing into its maximum size within my brief. I setup to suck and lick her nips like a deprived child ... We subsequently kissed gently and gradually led to passionate frenching. She held onto my neck & head whilst I caressed her rear torso and squeezed her firm ass. I then positioned on her back and pulled off her black G-String to reveal a priceless abalone but was marred slightly by her unkempt and long pubic hair. Without hesitation, I did a DATY ... She knew how to dance to my tune ... I guess her prior experience in Zhuhai put her in good position to sustain in this highly competitive and fierce GL CAT150 battlefield ... She certainly suit my style to the max ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

Soapy body2body massage from back to front torso. She also used her ass-crack to grind my hard-on dick to mimic a doggy fuck whilst I groped her tits from behind ... She would also massage my dick with soap with her skilful hands ... We frenched passionately + deeply and I squeezed her butts whilst she placed her hands on my neck and pec like lovers in a romantic movie ... We subsequently proceeded to towel-dried me ... Good customer service ... Lotsa GFE ... Haha ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 7.5/10

She used her breasts to stimulate me from my back to the front of my torso ... She licked and sucked my erotic zones stimulatingly ... She concentrated alot on my nips ... I then pulled her up to french her passionately. She responded appropriately. I could feel her warm and already moist pussy on my torso. Double shiokalicious!

AR - 7.7/10

She positioned me on fours to perform this department. Very stimulatingly done with subtle hand action on my butts and dick ... She would stroke her tongue along the length of my ass-crack with optimal pressure. I personally would prefer tongue-probing to be incorporated as well.

Frenching - 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging ... Very spontaneous as well. What I like about frenching SiQi is because she did it very gently and sensually with lotsa feel being built-in. I dislike aggressive "tongue-fighting" french kissing style ... This segment reminded me fondly of retired XLJ when I first tried the latter ... Both were so very sweet to me ...

BBBJ - 7.6/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... Wet and stimulating with sucking of my scrotum, testicals & HJ threw in ... Mesmerizing!

FJ - 7.8/10

Very engaging fuck and pro-active as well ... She is a combo of retired Na Na (face & demeanour) and XLJ (body & personality)... The best of both worlds ... Awesome! Her pussy was very moist and tight. We did frontal & reverse gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, lotus and missionary. We frenched passionately and deeply whilst in lotus & missionary positions...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She aims to please and making money is on top of her mind ... Needless to say she will be all out to retain all her deserving clients in order to sustain in the long run ... Lotsa of GFE in the process ... She used her hands to caress my face and circle my pecs whilst I lied on my back after the deed ... We then frenched again before we proceeded to shower ... She may be a gem waiting to be discovered ...

RTF - What you think? I've already done her thrice when I penned this FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-04-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread