The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Question Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
Thanks for the reply bro! Suddenly seems like i need to try quite a few lol. How about Vivi? Quite a few bros seem to be writing good FRs on her. My main consideration is one with long beautiful legs and pretty feet
Bro I also recommend Lina 1431 with great leg cum beauty complextion
Old 20-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
In terms of best-looking feet for the moment, may I recommend Xiao Fan 3033. Trust me, no other wl can beat her nice feet for now. For feet + leg combo, try Jo Jo 54A and Ferrari 1805.

Quote:
Hi bros, Im new to this thread, though im not new to GL. Been reading a few FR's on some of the girls here, i feel that some may be my cup of tea and i plan on visiting this house. (not been there before) I have a strong fetish for beautiful legs and feet, and im quite particular about looks as well. Seems like there are a few girls here that might meet my unusual standards. Any kind bros would like to give me your recommendations?
Old 20-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 16
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Thanks for the reply bro! Suddenly seems like i need to try quite a few lol. How about Vivi? Quite a few bros seem to be writing good FRs on her. My main consideration is one with long beautiful legs and pretty feet
bro focus on pussy not leg and feet hehe, enjoy ...
Old 20-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
In terms of best-looking feet for the moment, may I recommend Xiao Fan 3033. Trust me, no other wl can beat her nice feet for now. For feet + leg combo, try Jo Jo 54A and Ferrari 1805.
Unless our buddy here enjoy licking her leg during foreplay? That's something missing in our local scene.. In China, some WL offer to lick customers foot.. Imagine from DiDi to inside of ur leg.. N foot.. Fully sensationally!
Old 22-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Zhen Mei

After reading FR on Zhen Mei, I was quite curious to try her. She's really leggy and quite tall. Her face reminds me of JJ (2058) especially the mouth. With a body like a model (she did some modeling back in China), this 24 y.o girl is able to look sexy without even trying.

I went in without expecting much. After all, she's one of the hot APs, and I have no intention to compete with her rich benefactors in showering her with expensive gifts. However, she did surprise me with her GFE and non-diva good attitude. Service-wise, she provides all the CAT150 standards: catbath, AR (offered, but I declined), BBBJ (long, slow and sensuous; she only stopped after I asked her to cap me), FJ (accommodating in all positions). She was a bit reluctant when I wanted to paint her, so I didn't.

After FJ, she gave soothing back massage, and laid down to chit chat while looking at her photos in her iphone. I think we even slightly passed the 1 hour mark.

Please read a more detailed FR from bro defunct HERE
Old 27-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I Sparred With a Commando Trained WL!

WL : Vi Vi
House: L16W06
Home: Shangdong
Ht/Wt 162m/49kg

Looks (6.5/10): Vi Vi has big round eyes, oval shaped face and well shaped lips. Her complexion was not perfect but she was fair with long black hair. Her bod was, I would say heavy on the bottom as she has this huge pear shaped ass which was excellent for doggie. Slight tummy fats could be spotted though overall she was not fat and not slim, somewhat in between. She said she wanted to put on some weight on her face. She had a bad tooth decay which she will need to go to see a dentist very soon. That spoilt the mood for a good frenching.

Boobs (7/10): B-cup with inverted pink tits. When aroused, her tits were upright. Her body skin was creamy white, soft and smooth to touch.

Painting (6/10): Her pussy was well shaven and looked like a pink bun. I preferred some light bushiness. Painting was allowed but I did not spend much time here as I didn’t feel quite attracted to it.

Frenching (6/10): We had light kisses though she said it was ok to french her. After she told me she had tooth decay, what do you think the mood was like?

Bath (6.5/10): Usual SOP. She gave me a light bbbj, quite shiok and made my dick stood up.

Cat Bath (7/10): she used ‘water therapy’ to cat bath me. Felt wet all over my body but she wiped it dry after that. The sound of water bubbling and tingling in my ear felt shiok though the overall effect was just ok. But her electric charging technique with her finger nails running over my sensitive parts of my anatomy was skillful and effective. I felt fully charged.

AR (7.5/10): After the electrifying charging up of my anatomy, she asked me to raise my ass . I felt her wet tongue licking and swirling around my crack hole for a while before finally penetrating inside. She alternate licking and sucking on my balls with poking into my ass. Very intensifying simulation…

BBBJ (7.5/10): Next I turned around and laid on my back. She opened my legs apart and started sucking on my balls. Her tongue slurped up and down my shaft, licking the dick head before engulfing it entirely into her mouth, dripping with lots of sliva….I felt like cumming but held back…

FJ (7/10): I started by licking her tits one by one until they turned from inverted to upright position. I savoured her 2 soft squeezable boobs for a while before moving my mouth south to paint her wet pussy…When it was sufficiently lubricated, I got up and started to bonk her in missionary position. After a few dozen thrusts, I switched to folding chair. I felt her body rubbing against mine and enjoyed pulling her boobs close to my chest when bonking her in this position. I frenched her a bit when our lips locked together…I had to skip my fav standing bonk position because I think her heavy bottom will weigh me down…She cannot hold her orgasm any longer so she volunteered to took over control in cowgirl position. Mine, she was a commando in this aspect! Her big pear shaped ass was ramping up and down on my balls and screwing my dick real hard! She did that fast and furious…felt like speeding at 150km/hr! She was enjoying herself to cum as she ramped harder and faster onto me. Luckily we were screwing on a platform bed and the platform was solidly built to withstand such heavy bonking. In that moment of truth, I lost the sense of time as if it was frozen…in eternity…I finally came to my senses when I exploded into her…like returning fire…to fight against the assault…haha!

GFE (6/10): Quite commerical feel. We do chat quite well though. But she did not even remove my cd after the fj, prolly too immersed in her self satisfaction…

RTF: Not for a while, plenty of newbies lining up…hehe!
Old 03-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have been out of action for a while due to outstation. And when I am back, I think that this house nowadays is more happening that 2831a.

All the AP really "ang"!

Vivi and Zhen Mei is really top notch gem, which qualifies for what I like, AR, BJJ, Painting, French etc. Their bodies are fantastic too! Especially zhen mei.

The only one that I don't really understand is that a lot of people like Alice's body. But I feel that she is a bit of a big boner and figure is out of shape. No offence, but my 2 cents worth.

Will try the rest of the girls soon.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro... Alice figure is hot too.. what you said, i don't agree...
Old 03-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Alice's figure is hot? Perhaps you need a second look.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
I have been out of action for a while due to outstation. And when I am back, I think that this house nowadays is more happening that 2831a.

All the AP really "ang"!

Vivi and Zhen Mei is really top notch gem, which qualifies for what I like, AR, BJJ, Painting, French etc. Their bodies are fantastic too! Especially zhen mei.

The only one that I don't really understand is that a lot of people like Alice's body. But I feel that she is a bit of a big boner and figure is out of shape. No offence, but my 2 cents worth.

Welcome back, bro
Old 03-05-2014, 09:34 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post

All the AP really "ang"!

Bro welcome back. Zhen Mei figure is hottest in this house. Slim curvy leggy.

Saw in wei xin moments Alice lost her ring
Old 03-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Seems like she has left it in Vivi's room.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Welcome back, bro
thanks Bro!
Old 03-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro welcome back. Zhen Mei figure is hottest in this house. Slim curvy leggy.

Thanks Bro! Yah I saw it too! Hahaha! I think is a diamond ring
Old 03-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Sorry Bro. Just my 2 cents. I am comparing it with zhen mei and vivi
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1