The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

I feel that many samsters when come giving points for face and body, they are very generous. Maybe you guys scared of being zapped if you give low points. That is wrong. When newbie samster like myself read your frs, i usually will trust and go for testing and ended up very disappointed.

My ideal of GOLD standard is clear face complexion, pretty depend on my perception, big natural perky tits and slim waistline. When i give points, i will base on this critera. I demand all samsters to have high expectations of the whore. U have the right to fuck the best cos u are the boss as you are paying. Whether u are fat, not so good looking so what? The whore will let u fuck if u can pay.

Support my cause that all frs should be genuine.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Federer801 Han Zi service so bad? u bonk any girls in 1606? didn't see u FR any girl in 1606
Old 02-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had Hanzi two weeks ago and had service nothing short of magnificent.

Dude, we all have different expectations of what constitute GOLD standards. You cannot impose your standards on everyone else. For example, you may like clear complexion but others may like freckles. Perky tits may get your dick up while dewdrop shaped works for others. What's slim for others may seem like a spare tyre to you. And yes, some don't mind fake tits. I personally don't mind. When samsters rate looks and body, they do so based on their own standards. No point demanding all samsters to have high expectations of WLs bcz everyone's expectations are different anyway. And who are you to make demands of us anyway?

And you are wrong. WLs can decline a client even if he has money to burn.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
I feel that many samsters when come giving points for face and body, they are very generous. Maybe you guys scared of being zapped if you give low points. That is wrong. When newbie samster like myself read your frs, i usually will trust and go for testing and ended up very disappointed.

My ideal of GOLD standard is clear face complexion, pretty depend on my perception, big natural perky tits and slim waistline. When i give points, i will base on this critera. I demand all samsters to have high expectations of the whore. U have the right to fuck the best cos u are the boss as you are paying. Whether u are fat, not so good looking so what? The whore will let u fuck if u can pay.

Support my cause that all frs should be genuine.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Federer801 Han Zi service so bad? u bonk any girls in 1606? didn't see u FR any girl in 1606
Put it this way. Han Zi service not bad but body and face clearly not my type. Bro Slyer, i think by now, u should know the type of body i like. I need to recall my memory whether i bonk any whores in 1606. I been bonking many whores in past few years. Most of them had already ORD lo. But I still have many frs to be written. Stay tuned. If any samsters support my frs, i will continue to write one fr a day till i exhaust all the whores i fucked so far. So far it been very encouraging for me as many senior samsters seem to have trust in me. Only time will tell.

Most of time, i will read your frs and max priest and other frs before i go for my bonk. I only can say we definitely have very different taste when come to whores' face and body. But it is ok as everyone have different taste and opinions of beauty. U seem to be able to accept all kind of standard. As for me, i only have one standard which is my GOLD standard. If i put points 7 and above for face and body and breast, which mean dun wait already and go to fuck them now.

Because of your fr, i went to bonk ex-UK from 1649 if i can recall her house correctly. Her body is my GOLD standard. She was one hell of sexy hot whore that i ever fucked. PREFECT BODY. I RTF HER COUNTLESS OF TIMES. Despite she knew she is hot, she still provided A class service which is very rare nowdays. Thank you!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Dude, we all have different expectations of what constitute GOLD standards. You cannot impose your standards on everyone else. For example, you may like clear complexion but others may like freckles. Perky tits may get your dick up while dewdrop shaped works for others. What's slim for others may seem like a spare tyre to you. And yes, some don't mind fake tits. I personally don't mind. When samsters rate looks and body, they do so based on their own standards. No point demanding all samsters to have high expectations of WLs bcz everyone's expectations are different anyway. And who are you to make demands of us anyway?

Doomas
Hey bro Doomas, maybe i use a very strong word "demand" to emphasize my point. I mean no ill intention. I do not agree with you to a great extent but u are right in your own way. Points noted. This is my first time with virtual world and i still learning to cope with it. Thanks for your advice.

When i stop posting one day, mean i already share all the whores that i screwed. That is my main purpose.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:35 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Put it this way. Han Zi service not bad but body and face clearly not my type. Bro Slyer, i think by now, u should know the type of body i like. I need to recall my memory whether i bonk any whores in 1606. I been bonking many whores in past few years. Most of them had already ORD lo. But I still have many frs to be written. Stay tuned. If any samsters support my frs, i will continue to write one fr a day till i exhaust all the whores i fucked so far. So far it been very encouraging for me as many senior samsters seem to have trust in me. Only time will tell.

Because of your fr, i went to bonk ex-UK from 1649 if i can recall her house correctly. Her body is my GOLD standard. She was one hell of sexy hot whore that i ever fucked. PREFECT BODY. I RTF HER COUNTLESS OF TIMES. Despite she knew she is hot, she still provided A class service which is very rare nowdays. Thank you!
Frankly speaking I don't know who is your cai u bonked slim Syt eg Cai Shan, Money. On the other hand, u also bonked bah bah SYT jia jia seems like u like a different type of girl for different mood or season
Old 02-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doomas
Very well said and you have put it succinctly, bro ... "What is Champagne to one individual may be vinegar to another" ... I guess lustily-intelligent folks always think alike ...

In fact a few of us have already emphasized that for umpteen times in this forum ...

My scorings on WLs' appearance and physique are based on the context of WLs working within GL, H/C, FL and KTV scenes. The yardstick I set for service is derived from past and present WL in GL scene ... I would never compare GL WLs' physical appearance to Celeb or Super Models as it is definitely unfair to do so ... One must realize that he is only paying $150 per pop ... If one wants top end WL, he must be willing to fork up many times more (at least) ... One therefore must be realistic in his expectation.

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-07-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doomas
I agree that han zi service is good. her body is great too and I recommended her a few times in this forum already.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly speaking I don't know who is your cai u bonked slim Syt eg Cai Shan, Money. On the other hand, u also bonked bah bah SYT jia jia. seems like u like a different type of girl for different mood or season
bro slyer, you don't know Federer's cai meh? he already made clear who his cai is in his first post:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=506

His cai is more or less the same as his master

Now as to why he go and call and then post negative fr on jia jia and han zhi, which are not his cai, that is certainly very puzzling indeed.

Quote:
I have been lurking around in this forum since i joined. It is time to contribute. I really enjoy reading FRs from Slyer and Max Priest. Usually i will follow their FRs and find the girls and ended up fuking happy.

My current Top 5 in terms of look and body:
1) Apple 1809
2) Na Na 1854a
3) Yi Yi 1803
4) Cai Shan 2831a
5) Bai He 1615

In my last 6 years of cionging cat 150, Piao Yang is the only girl that refuse to let me french her. I will give her one more chance. Usually they allow me CIM except apple 1809, Cai Shan whom i have not attempted yet.

I still miss two gems who had left us. They were Lan Mei WH15 and Min Xue. Their body are by far the best i seen over past 6 years in Cat 150. The current top girls are no way close to their standard. If anyone can find any whore who body is like Lan Mei type, do let me know. My humble contribution.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:40 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
bro slyer, you don't know Federer's cai meh? he already made clear who his cai is in his first post:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=506

His cai is more or less the same as his master

Now as to why he go and call and then post negative fr on jia jia and han zhi, which are not his cai, that is certainly very puzzling indeed.
U r a follower of federer801? I don't even take note of that post haha. If his master is smart enough he will give his top 5 different from his master's top 5
Old 02-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
U r a follower of federer801? I don't even take note of that post haha.
U don't take note of federer? You have been replying him and talking about him all this while more than anyone else?

Quote:
If his master is smart enough he will give his top 5 different from his master's top 5
LOL. indeed, you seem to know how it behaves.

and in the same way, it will try to post some stuff to confuse others or act like someone else. one of its newest tricks.

but its master is not that smart, unfortunately, and always can't hide its clones
Old 03-07-2014, 01:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
U r a follower of federer801? I don't even take note of that post haha. If his master is smart enough he will give his top 5 different from his master's top 5
Quote:
U don't take note of federer? You have been replying him and talking about him all this while more than anyone else?
LOL. indeed, you seem to know how it behaves.
and in the same way, it will try to post some stuff to confuse others or act like someone else. one of its newest tricks.
but its master is not that smart, unfortunately, and always can't hide its clones
Please read my post carefully. I didn't take note of federer801 very first post. That doesn't means I didn't take note of federer801.

I am not familiar with master & clone modulus operandi. U seem to be very familiar in this area

Indeed federer801 master is stupid
Old 03-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please read my post carefully. I didn't take note of federer801 very first post. That doesn't means I didn't take note of federer801.

I am not familiar with master & clone modulus operandi. U seem to be very familiar in this area

Actually, this cloning thing was brought up a few years ago and someone listed out some of the clones already. I am probably one of the last to even know about it. Most senior samsters would know, but choose not to speak up any more due to various reasons.

But as I mentioned to you before, if the clones don't bother me, I too will just leave them to their business
Old 03-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Actually, this cloning thing was brought up a few years ago and someone listed out some of the clones already. I am probably one of the last to even know about it. Most senior samsters would know, but choose not to speak up any more due to various reasons.

But as I mentioned to you before, if the clones don't bother me, I too will just leave them to their business
... and since senior Nato17 has spoken up to say that Federer801 is not a clone, I guess we'll have to give it the benefit of the doubt.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Very well said and you have put it succinctly, bro ... "What is Champagne to one individual may be vinegar to another" ... I guess lustily-intelligent folks always think alike ...

In fact a few of us have already emphasized that for umpteen times in this forum ...

My scorings on WLs' appearance and physique are based on the context of WLs working within GL, H/C, FL and KTV scenes. The yardstick I set for service is derived from past and present WL in GL scene ... I would never compare GL WLs' physical appearance to Celeb or Super Models as it is definitely unfair to do so ... One must realize that he is only paying $150 per pop ... If one wants top end WL, he must be willing to fork up many times more (at least) ... One therefore must be realistic in his expectation.

Cheerz,
MaXx
Sometimes, i really think your england very powerful. I do not understand sometimes. haha. But i grow up seeing your FRs and must say u have a flair in writing man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread