The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
AdventMan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18h5

Lol... I wonder how come you think like this.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buckmylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you guys really same people not?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster (M)

Nice loh. What happened to my freedom of speech? Suddenly kanna zap until -1. Aiyah. Neber mind loh. Want to share share also cannot.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wandergland is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro AdventMan, you must have offended some one lah. Next time be careful what you say on the forum.

Btw I found out that Gigi does not seem to be working anymore at 1805 ah. I have read that you've tried Dolly a few times.

Is she really that good? Other bros said she does not french one is it? Then you must be really skilful.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lock_jhn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Be careful with what you say on the forum lah bro. You might offend someone. Dont feel too bad about it.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lock_jhn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

btw I tried that WL Champage. I have not tried half jap before. lol.

The waiting time for her really long leh. I went down to look for her and that OKT said she booked wont be back for another 2 hours.

Go out lim kopi at the kopi tiam, come back two hours later. I nearly nose bleed to death went I saw her boobs and her cute little face above those boobs.

We went into the room and rubba rubba for 1 hour. Meanwhile did 3 shots. 1 during cat bath, another during bbbj, third time during the doggy style.

She really is hard working.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros have you tried hong dou one of the other new girls? Her tattoo on her right arm very quite leh. haha
Old 10-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanKart View Post
Dear bros,

I thought I should share my damn good and exotic experience with Kitty which I had last night. Not much of a looker but very shiok.

She really good with using her creativity, she got me blind folded and my hands tied down while we fucked moaning so loudly. It was crazy but Damn good ah.

Face : 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: Not very tall leh
Boobs : D cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Long waist length
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss: Didn't have chance to ask
FJ: 10/10 One of the most bazaire and exotic ones I ever had.
A/R: 9/10 Attitude:The type that suddenly comes onto you with the most impressive stunts.
RTF: Will come back again, really looking forward to finding out what her next special move is.
Bro,

good fr rush down and found that kitty has left for home. sigh! can someone confirm.
Old 13-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Doris, yes her service is good, but she never french leh, she say she seldom, bro can confirm or becos is my first time thats why? Maybe you can teach us how to make her french hee? Will try her again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventMan View Post
Yesterday I went down again to look for Doris. Her juicy licking boobs super addictive leh. :P

When I saw her in L18H05 she was wearing this blue color blouse. Wah her cleavage showing very gloriously begging to be squeezed. She was surprised to see me back again. She waved at me happily. I paid the OKT and brought her into the room.

As soon as we went into the room, I grabbed her and frenched her. She was very passionate and responsive to my frenching. We kept on that way for a while longer and then I started groping her boobs. Very firm and big. I pulled down her blouse to reveal more of her cleavage and then her tits. They look so delicious I cannot help myself but lick them. She moaned while I did so. Then I went further down and took off her victoria secrets panties. I started licking her as well down there. She moaned even louder. She gave me the dreamy CFM look throughout the whole licking session. At one point her feet got wobbly and could not stand anymore so I pushed her onto bed and spread her legs.

Then she pushed me over and started kissing me and undid my shirt and caressed me on my nipples. Wah very shoik. We went for our shower after that. She was really sultry in the shower room. Half the time my DIDI were between her legs while we showered together. We frenched alot while I caressed her boobs.

We soon came out onto bed where she and i caressed and frenched. It was so shiok eventually she capped me and I did her doggy style. She moaned away when I pounded her ruthlessly. Eventually I cum in her and we collapsed together in bed.

We TCSS almost starting to be like lovers already leh. I left for home after that.

Face 8/10
Figure 8/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C very delicious
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : 8/10
French kisses; 8/10
FJ : 8/10
A/R : 7/10
Attitude: Very pro
RTF : I just did and will do so again very soon, I like her boobies!
Old 14-09-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RomanKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Bro,

good fr rush down and found that kitty has left for home. sigh! can someone confirm.
Yah lah bro she left already loh. Sad I missed the kinky stuff I had with her. I wonder where I can find more other girls that provide stuff good alternative service one leh.
Old 14-09-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Just tried Doris, yes her service is good, but she never french leh, she say she seldom, bro can confirm or becos is my first time thats why? Maybe you can teach us how to make her french hee? Will try her again soon.
Bro I also hard to describe to you leh. Takes time lah. but you must really know how to sweet talk. At first when I visit her, she very closed one loh. Like what the other bros said. She a little reserved strictly professional.

Then after more visits she starts to remember me and then open up more. Then we chat more. Also she started becoming more comfortable talking to me about her more personal stuff.

I feel that once she gets to a more personal level she will be willing to french loh.

Just be patient lah bro.
Old 18-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
saboya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

aiyah very xianzzz... tried to visit Champagne today. She became so popular and booked up so ended up I did not get to enjoy her service today loh. I left very disappointed.

The OKT said paiseh paiseh her business too good but I still feel sad leh. I think next time before I go, I try to make booking first. The OKT past me the shops number leh.
Old 18-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dingdongliang is Cool - loads of Potential

I had not french Doris yet leh she don't allow. But squeezing her boobs very shoik leh. C Cup! C Cup! She always very accomodating with my squeezing.
Old 18-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saboya View Post
aiyah very xianzzz... tried to visit Champagne today. She became so popular and booked up so ended up I did not get to enjoy her service today loh. I left very disappointed.
I feel that Champagne looks a bit like Ting Ting in 意难忘
Old 19-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
saboya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wah ho bro Gesch, I think you are right. I have put a link here
¡¶ÒâÄÑÍü¡·_Ó°ÒôÓéÀÖ_ÐÂÀËÍø
Advert Space Available