The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
maximillian is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16h6

Oops my bad

Ya i was talking about w16 house6
Old 04-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

This house very consistenly got good gems......
Old 04-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
This house very consistenly got good gems......
under the tutelage of drill master sergeant unfit
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Dont know wat is his secret move.........popular girls most more than one year liao.....
Old 04-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dont know wat is his secret move.........popular girls most more than one year liao.....
His secret move: always treat the girls for late night supper
Old 05-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Four @ 1606

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
His secret move: always treat the girls for late night supper
Wah lau eh...our dear WhoreLord Slyer wanna must sure The Fantastic Four (Na2 Sweet Rong2 Jin Sha) @ 1606 to be Pes A lor...

Now no more Supper liao...Only early morning 5BX...they gotto to prepare for their Hell Week of MMA liao...

So Bro Panadol and Bro Naka wanna be the PTI of The Four???
Old 05-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Four @ 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wah lau eh...our dear WhoreLord Slyer wanna must sure The Fantastic Four (Na2 Sweet Rong2 Jin Sha) @ 1606 to be Pes A lor...

Now no more Supper liao...Only early morning 5BX...they gotto to prepare for their Hell Week of MMA liao...

Can I be their PTI? Any reward if I can train them to get gold for IPPT?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Four @ 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can I be their PTI? Any reward if I can train them to get gold for IPPT?
Hmmm...please register your name @ Yap Office...

Master Chief Yap will reward the Best PTI Medal to you if Four Gold...
Old 05-06-2014, 12:28 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Master warrant unfit, can I volunteer to be their platoon commander? then I will train them til they upgrade to pes A

The upcoming newbies all pes A?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

I think i take Na....Na.....la......same my Na.....'s family........n we can many many Na.ssss in the room......the rest pass on.....
Old 05-06-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Talking Re: The Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Master warrant unfit, can I volunteer to be their platoon commander? then I will train them til they upgrade to pes A

Hopefully The Four can upgrade to Pes A before the Next Batch of Recruits Cum In lah...

WhoreLord is not PC lor...at least also OC mah...

Quote:
I think i take Na....Na.....la......same my Na.....'s family........n we can many many Na.ssss in the room......the rest pass on.....
Bro...you not fair leh...Just wanna be Personal Trainer of Na2...then the rest 3 how huh...
Old 05-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future

Quote:

bro return your points .... long time no call GL 150, if you can post in the "New gal" thread as support

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 05-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm...please register your name @ Yap Office...

Master Chief Yap will reward the Best PTI Medal to you if Four Gold...
Ok. I will go register at Yap Office and brief him on the training programme I have planned to bring them up to gold standard.

I think performing some of the exercises below with them will help to train them up and shed the extra pounds they have been putting on from eating too much here in Singapore. Help to train our own fitness too so we can last longer in bed. hehe...

Old 05-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok ON. You take Na Na. I take Rong Rong la. The rest who take?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Upgrade all to pes C lah. C for C cup
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1