The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Xiao xiao facial complexion nt so gd upon closer look. But her figure damn slim & hour glass shape.

Bro nat28 ur FR on li li & Bobbi very accurate
Bro Slyer, thanks to your FR on Lili, which actually inspired to go try on her. However, since she did not sextisfy me enough, I had to go for 2nd shot with Bobbi to complete my quest. It was not because of your FR which was accurate, the prob was me. After having tried so many WLs, my expectation began to go higher each time. Did anyone have this prob or it is just me?
Old 13-04-2014, 08:00 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Bro Slyer, thanks to your FR on Lili, which actually inspired to go try on her. However, since she did not sextisfy me enough, I had to go for 2nd shot with Bobbi to complete my quest. It was not because of your FR which was accurate, the prob was me. After having tried so many WLs, my expectation began to go higher each time. Did anyone have this prob or it is just me?
no la problem does not lie with u i too had a lacklustre session with li li even need to go for 2nd shot with another WL after my lacklustre session with li li she is more suitable to work at ktv since she likes to tcss haha
Old 13-04-2014, 08:02 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Hmm not true ley she initiate small talk with me ley may be I more shy n introvert And she can't bear the silence snymore
she did initiate small chats with me and i am very talkative so she kept answering my qns haha ended up she talked abt herself & her stuffs towards the end of the session.
Old 13-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hot Suger Pie Student Look-alike Babe!

WL : Li Li
House: L2041
Home: SiChuan
Ht/Wt: 156m/43kg

Looks (7/10): Li Li belonged to the sweet suger pie student look type. Not the pretty sexy chiobu type, you get what I mean, imho? Some says pretty but it was debatable depending on individual’s perception and attraction towards beauty. She has big sparkling eyes, small nose and mouth. Long black hair which she bunned up and exposed her small rounded face. At 1.56m, she was considered quite short. Body fats were visible at tummy and thighs. Not the slim leggy type. But her key assets were her jade white B-cup boobs with small eraser size pinkish tits and her super smooth jade white skin. Oh, her ass was fleshy, curvy & huge. Great for doggie.

Boobs (7/10): B-cupper, creamy smooth squeezable soft boobs with eraser size pink tits. I had a good time sucking and licking her tits until they hardened and turned bright red.

Bath (5/10): Nothing much happened here. The usual soap rubba front and back. Perhaps because of the Yi Tiao Long house/service, this part was shortened.

Water Bath (7.5/10): This part she had done well. After the bath, she asked me to lay down on the bed first while she prepared the water bath. She rinsed the black rubber mattress and turned on the heater and water. When it was ready, she invited me to come in and lay on my front onto the rubber mattress floated on the warm water bath. She used her boobs and tits to rubba my back from toe to head. When she reached my neck, I could feel her heavy breaths. Panting from her physical actions and at the same time uttered sweet sensuous moans. She licked my neck and ears, very shiok….Next she asked me to turn around and she did the same thing on my front. But the difference was, instead of using her frontal boobs to massage, she used her ass and pussy to rubba rubba my body from chest to toe. When her ass approached very close to my face, I had a wonderful view of her ass crack and pussy gyrating in front of me. Damn shiok… When her body was rubbing against my dick, I felt it stiffened up and under pressure of her body weight. A bit stressful for my dick at this point.

Cat Bath (7/10): I laid down on my front first. She used sucking and painting technique on my back from toe to neck. Next, turned around, she did the same except I got the see her curvy ass and soft boobs bouncing around in the mirror as she cat bathed me. What a delightful sight! I buay tahan liao. When her ass was pointing towards my face as she was cbj me, I grabbed hold of her ass, lowered it and painted her sweet pinkish pussy until it was dripping wet with her cunt juices on my face….

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was small and tight, light pink in colour, with neatly trimmed pubic hairs. Painted her during the cat bath, very shiok…

CBJ (6.5/10): She used 0.03 cd which was a poor substitue for bbbj, though it was better than ordinary cd. She performed alternate half and full shaft cbj on me. Not as good feeling compared to bbbj. She licked and poked her tongue on my meateus (dick head opening) as if trying to pry it open. Numbness but shiok feeling….

FJ (6.5/10): We started with cowgirl position for a dozen trusts. Switched to folding chair and bonked for a short burst of another dozen trusts before going for the standing postion where I grabbed her big round ass and pumped her in the air until she cried for me to release her as the pressure of holding her ass was tearing open her ass crack… hahaha…(maybe she hinted me to AJ her?)
She then suggested me to bonk her in doggie position instead. I did and pump non-stop until no yesterday, today and tomorrow…. On the final assault before I unloaded in her, I reached out and grabbed her 2 boobs and squeezed them hard. It was like a home run, ‘touch down’ feeling…hahaha…

Frenching: NA

GFE (5/10): She was able to hold your attention, but I must say overly done. The whole mood was spoilt by her non stop talking about her prone to heatiness & sore throat and problem on sharing of meals with her colleagues, etc. I'm not sure if she talks about the same thing to all her clients. She would have done better if she could focus more professionally on the service. If she wants to engage a conversation, it should be focused more on the client than herself, like asking how the client feels, etc.

RTF: Not for a while until she learn french or stop talking so much. I was thinking.. if she can speak french, that would have stopped her from talking nonsense and hence would be a perfect ang pai WL in GL.. hahaha…
Old 13-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

No Nonsense Shy Guo Su Xian (Ann Kwok) Look-alike Silent Killer!

Not getting enough sextisfaction from Li Li, I went on for Bobbi after resting for about half an hour..

WL : Bobbi
House: L2041
Home: Forgot to ask (she was so soft spoken)
Ht/Wt: 157m/43kg

Looks (7/10): This WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She had hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy.

Boobs (6.5/10): Her boobs were B cup with 50c size brown tits. Slight bruises were visible above her boobs. She said she got them a day ago. I didn’t kaypo to ask how she got them. (guess could be occupational hazzard from some rough cheongsters or perverts….? nvm). I didn’t dare to suck hard on them or squeeze them but just light kisses as I afraid I might hurt her.

Painting (6.5/10): Her pussy was tight & darker pink with thick soft flabs. Painting was allowed and I painted her red for a while.

Frenching (6/10): No outright reject but relunctant. I didn’t insist but just some light lip kissings.

Bath (5/10): Nothing happened here, same as with LiLi.

Water bath (6.5/10): Her skill at the water bath was not as good as LiLi but the plus points were her bbbj in the water bath.

BBBJ (7/10): Pretty decent bbbj. 1 round in the water bath and 2 rounds during cat bath. Very sextisfying…Full throttle shaft sucking actions.

Cat Bath (7/10): As she did not talk much at all, unlike Li Li, she made full use of her time to concentrate and please me by performing her job well. I felt sextified duirng this session with her, especially her 2 rounds of bbbj for me… shioooook…ah!

FJ (8/10): Similarly, we had more time doing fj instead of wasting time on useless conversations. As this was my 2nd fj within 2 hours, I had to pump her really hard and long to cum. She was very accommodating & moaned really high (not like those fake type) when I pumped her in many positions in rapid fire type. It was like running a marathon! We had standing bonk with her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands holding her big curvy ass, for quite a long time as I felt she got the hang of it. Her moaning was the shy, soft moaning type. But I could feel her breathing quicken as I pumped harder and quicker vertically into her sweet pussy... My final bonk position was missionary where I tore open her 2 legs wide open, holding her angles firmly and rapid fire into her sweet target...like a machine gun, until I ran out of bullets!

GFE (5/10): Almost non existence. Always shy and looking down, no eyes contact throughout. If you like a shy babe (like a virgin type), this lass is definitely for you.

RTF: Not for the time being as there are more WLs coming onboard …..spoilt for choice liao…
Old 14-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8475 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

WL Name - Bobbi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.60m
Home Base - L2041
Misc Info - No prior experience in this trade, previous worked as factory girl

Appearance - 8.2/10

Pretty SYT

Bod - 8.0/10

Slim and pettie girl

Tits - B cup

OK sized on her body, nice to fondle and suck

Pre-Shower Routine - N/A

After some small chatting and hugging, proceed to shower

Shower Action - not requested, she will do YTL shower for you if you requested

she bath for you. nothing happen, no BBBJ or Soapy body2body stimulation

AR - N/A

Catbath - 6/10

all over the back and front with moderate suction.

BBBJ - 7/10

stimulating and sensuous deep-throated BBBJ.

French Kissing - 6.5/10

not passionate enough, she just stick out her tongue for me to lick.

Painting - 8/10

allowed, make her high and nearly orgasm. she ask me to stop when i feel she about to cum. No smell

FJ - 8.5/10

start with cowgal, then missionary and end in doggie. she will moan quite load and full of estascy

GFE - 6/10

agreed with all the bro comments on here. she actually very shy, mostly will not look at you. she only answer you question when you ask her question, not very chatty.

RTF: Yes for her shyness during our love making process.

Next Target: Lili
Old 16-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Very quiet can be very awkward / weird, won't it?

Quote:
I like xiao xiao figure too. It's a pity her boobs r enhanced & hard

Spend 1-2 hrs sitting at the lounge u shd b able to catch a glimpse of li li & Bobbi

U shd try Bobbi at least once. Btw I don't find Bobbi looks like Ann kok. And she is damn quiet shy & introvert. Unless u talk to her she will nt talk haha. Even when talking she don't look at ur eyes. Strange girl haha.
Old 20-04-2014, 03:51 PM
King Of Geylang

Slyer loves this shy, demure, cute, innocent SYT...

Bobbi (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months. She was transferred from L20 H07

Face: 7.1/10
(Bobbi is a demure, cute, innocent, GND type of SYT. She can easily pass off as a poly or JC student. Only flaw is the scar on her right cheek. Her complexion is smooth & fair. She has long colored hair. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are delicate. Cute eyes & nose. Her eye make up is quite heavy. She looks younger with lesser makeup. Somehow I felt that she lacks of the confidence & dare not look into my eyes for long period while chit chatting. Overall I like her GND SYT looks.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6 m , she's slim & slender with some curves. No tummy fats. Very taut, youthful, tight, teenage type of body. Very silky creamy smooth fair skin. Some leg hair spotted. Slender arms & legs.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(The first thing that caught my attention are her big light Brown areolas & nipples. Even bigger than 50 cents coins haha. I joked with her I will remember her big areolas as it left a deep impression in my mind. She has natural B- cup boobs. her nipples are swollen. I enjoyed licking sucking & squeezing her boobs. She is very gd at using her boobs to boob fuck me or tease my dick head.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(She gave me top Yi tiao long style bath. Down side is mat is too hard & bath tub too small for my height. I laid on my front. She lathered soap foam on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my back for quite some time. Damn shiok. I flipped over. She lathered soap on my front. Again she rabba her boobs & pussy against my front. Ahhh! Her skin is so smooth. Her touches were so erotic & sensual. The way she tickled my balls & HJ me is so shiok. Then she used her boobs to boob fuck me & used her nipples to tease my dick head. Washed off the soap foam on my dick she then BBBJ me for some time. Great suction. Not much eye contact. We then left the bath tub. She bathed for me again to wash off the soap foam.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(She switched on a jap av film. I laid on my front. She then used her tender fingers aroused & tickled my sensitive regions. After that she used her boobs to rub against my back. Her boobs & skin so smooth. Then she began her thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is so agile. Every of her sensual lick sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning haha. She then gently AR me in that position. Her AR style is licking gently type. I flipped over. She rabba my front with her boobs. Then she licked my front from neck to ankles with occasional HJ & ball massage. I simply love the way she HJ me & handled my balls. Damn gentle yet shiok. She's very sensitive to my licks esp her sensitive regions like arm pits, neck, inner thighs & knees.)

Massage:6.8/10
(After FJ, she massaged my body. Not bad la. Lack of strength thou. Nice effort by her.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Frenching this cutie is so natural & spontaneous. She is game for frenching. Lots of tongue fight. I felt her teeth during frenching. We frenched for long period. Noticed her eyes were closed when we frenched. Very shiok. Lots of oomph frenching her. Nice breath haha.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She gave me gentle licking type of AR when I laid on my front. Nice effort. Rooms for improvement. No HJ involved.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(She gave a decent BBBJ. Deep throated. Quite ok suction. Lack of eye contact. Perhaps she's shy or too focused on my dick. Lots of saliva slurping sound to stimulate my dick. She alternated with ball sucking actions. Very shiok to see such a cute syt bbbj me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair damn bushy haha. She said she never shave her pussy hair. Her pussy looks reddish pink & nice. Painted her pussy til very shiok. She's very responsive to my licks as she moaned softly & her hands messed up my hair.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is tight. Sex with her made me felt like I'm bonking my ex poly or JC gf haha. So natural. No commercial feel. Her moanings r so gentle soft & r music to my ears. In missionary we bonked & frenched non stop like lovers. I kept playing with her nipples as they look too nice haha. We bonked in that position for quite some time as I simply loved to French her. As the background jap av film moanings getting louder & louder it spurred me to up my tempo. I thrusted Bobbi fast & furious. She moaned & panted heavily. Her face was blushed. So cute. We switched to cow girl. She rode my dick very gently. Lack of speed & tempo & stamina. In cow girl she's very shy dare not look into my eyes haha. Her head is down face covered by her long hair. I lifted my body upwards & bonked her while watching the jap av film. We frenched. And soon I cannot tahan & unloaded all my sperm ahhh. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Bobbi is very shy, quiet & low in confidence. When she speaks she did not look into my eyes. She occasionally steal some glances at me. She talks so soft gentle. Very xiao niao Yi ren. Her speaking voice melted my heart. I managed to break ice with her as the session progressed. She starts to open up & chit chatted with me. She's very attentive & gentle to my every needs. I guess next rtf will improve our chemistry by 1 notch.)

RTF: Yes for sure.

Conclusion: SYT lovers must try. Very service oriented, shy, cute SYT.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 20-04-2014, 03:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
Very quiet can be very awkward / weird, won't it?
agreed. silence in the room is very awkward & wierd. perhaps u can initiate some small chats?
Old 27-04-2014, 03:42 PM
King Of Geylang

A slutty ah lian with hour glass shaped model figure...

Xiao Xiao (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months

Face: 6.7/10
(Xiao xiao has a slutty, ah lian CFM face. Her facial features are rather flat. Flat nose. She has buck tooth which is kind of cute haha. From far she looks good. Upon closer look I can see her facial complexion is not that good. She has some pimples on her face. Thick makeup. She has long colored hair. She looks like those ah lians spotted in Bugis or pubs which u wanna bonk hehe. Ah lian lovers u should try her.)

Body: 8.2/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, her figure is excellent. Slim, curvy, hour glass shaped, taut, youthful, teenager's type of figure. Seeing her figure with clothes on makes me mari Kita instantly. No tummy fats in fact she has nice toned abs. Scars on her arm pits & shin sighted. Her body skin is generally smooth & fair. Only flaws are those scars on her shin & arm pits. She sustained the scar on her shin when she fell during the renovation of 2041 poor thing. She has long slender legs.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Enhanced B+ cup boobs with pink big swollen eraser like nipples. Her boobs felt very hard. Her saving grace is her pinkish nice nipples.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(While we were standing, she soaped & wash my dick & body. Very nice sensual HJ. Once the bath tub was filled with water, I laid on the mat on my front. She used her soaped boobs & butt rabba my back & feet. Very shiok when my feet were rubbed against her nipples. I flipped over. She used her soaped boobs & butt rabba my front giving me sensual HJ. She then washed away the soap foam on my body. And gave me cat bath on my body & a brief BBBJ with warm water. Damn shiok. After the bath she offered to dry me with towel. Very caring girl.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my front while her hands were arousing the erotic regions on my body. Her boobs felt rather hard. Then she performed sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is soft & agile. After which she BBBJ me with warm water for a short while. I flipped over & laid on my front. She massaged my back for a short while. Then she lathered warm water on my back & gave me a wet sensual thorough cat bath very shiok. She gave me 2 rounds of cat bath. She also responded with soft moans while cat bathed me.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7.3/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, responsive frenching. Lots of tongue fight. Felt like I'm frenching a hot ah lian craving for my tongue hehe.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. One during the bath. Second on the bed. With warm water in her mouth she BBBJ me with great suction & deep throated. Her tongue is very soft & agile. I like the way she teased my dick head with her tongue. Not much eye contact during BBBJ. No HJ involved during BBBJ.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse. Nice pinkish pussy. With no hesitation I dived my tongue into her delicious pussy & gave her a good tongue leashing. She was moaning sensually, her face was blushed. She kept saying very shiok. Noticed she tried to put ky in her pussy before I paint her pussy, quickly stopped her as I told her I will lubricate her pussy with my saliva during painting hehe.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Her pussy is quite wet & tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately & deeply like lovers while we made love. She licked my neck, chin & face while I licked her neck. Her loud moans were music to my ears even nicer than the moans from the jap av movies played in the background haha. I kept on thrusting into her frenched her & licked her nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Wow simply love to see her hourglass curvy figure & big boobs on top of my body. The view is simply breath taking. She has nice toned abs. Grabbed her boobs & played with her nipples while she rode my dick slowly. She lowered her face & we locked lips to French again. She increased her tempo & rode my dick very fast. Great stamina she has. Couldn't tahan & I unloaded all my sperm. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 7/10
(Very talkative & chatty girl. Never lack of topics to chat abt. Very gentle, caring girl who is attentive to my every needs or requests. Good attitude girl. Noticed she speaks very fast.)

RTF: Probably yes after I finished clearing my outstanding bonking list first hehe.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Bobbi has good skin, body, attitude & blows well.

Recommended
Old 11-05-2014, 03:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Bobbi has good skin, body, attitude & blows well.

Recommended
Agreed with you. But hor you mentioned bobbi has good body later a zapper will zap you and say bobbi is fat and call u a liar
Old 12-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

If Bobbi is fat, then who is considered slim? Moses lim?

Quote:
Agreed with you. But hor you mentioned bobbi has good body later a zapper will zap you and say bobbi is fat and call u a liar
Old 12-05-2014, 04:04 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
If Bobbi is fat, then who is considered slim? Moses lim?
haha ya lor the zapper eyes da stamp must be some bobbi fan or u know who u r la
Old 12-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Saw Anqi too, was deciding between Anqi & Bobbi.
Next time then try Anqi, I guess.

Quote:
haha ya lor the zapper eyes da stamp must be some bobbi fan or u know who u r la

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread