The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

to me

miao miao boobs is considered very sag
Old 29-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Yiyi D+ cup real boobs

Body and boobs like the hottest AV star from s1s1s1 宇都宮 Utsunomiya Shion
Highly recommended for boobslovers
Sure AP material.. Already so popuar...
FYI she got mix blood 1/4 Greek...

Last edited by Submarineking; 29-04-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old 29-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Tried Yiyi D+ cup real boobs

Body and boobs like the hottest AV star from s1s1s1 宇都宮 Utsunomiya Shion
Highly recommended for boobslovers
Sure AP material.. Already so popuar...
FYI she got mix blood 1/4 Greek...
Bro,she speak french?
Old 29-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gavronaldo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
But, are any of these girls innocent? I find banging a girl close to her departure as pleasurable as a girl new to Singapore.
For example, my last bang with xiaowan before she departed probably was my best bang of the year so far.

Makes not much difference to me

Usually, the best time to bang a girl is when there isn't a queue for her in my humble opinion. Sometimes when they're too new, they make some rookie mistakes which turns me off totally.

And I dislike crowds. I guess I'll just let you guys go ahead first and await the initial reports from geylang's resident fr writer
so bro how good was it?
sessions with xiaowan always good, missed her boobs , titfuck and oiling your dick act.. a meaty good fuck, kind of missed her already..
Old 29-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Six new gals name and my humble impression...

Jiajia 嘉嘉 may be 佳佳,a bit Milf, not very pretty but her E cup true boobs make up all! (Code red)

Aimei 愛美very slim and petite.. Classic china beauty face.. Not for boobslovers(code red)

Keke 可可 pretty in a way with beautiful eyes.. Around 165cm.

Nana娜娜. Tall 170cm.. Gnd innocent type.. Soon will be another AP

Xiao Niu 小妞from 廣西. Know Cantonese.. Boobs also big and pretty.. Chatty and wild type!

Yiyi依依 I tried.. No need to further recommend.. Sure AP.. D+ cup and angel face and mix blood! Service good and high GFE

Additional 2 transfer new gal from L08 house

WenWen 雯雯 petite SYT I enjoy very much.. Sweet voice make me fall in love with her from Szechuan

Lena rare short hair gal.. Pretty face and above avg height
Old 29-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Bro,she speak french?
Lol.. Even speak Latin!
Just kidding.. As least speak fluent French to me
Old 29-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

time to go camp 1654a ???
Old 29-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
time to go camp 1654a ???
Tonight draw ammo. Live firing over the long weekend gentlemen.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jiajia 嘉嘉 may be 佳佳,a bit Milf, not very pretty but her E cup true boobs make up all! (Code red)

Aimei 愛美very slim and petite.. Classic china beauty face.. Not for boobslovers(code red)

Xiao Niu 小妞from 廣西. Know Cantonese.. Boobs also big and pretty.. Chatty and wild type!

Yiyi依依 I tried.. No need to further recommend.. Sure AP.. D+ cup and angel face and mix blood! Service good and high GFE

WenWen 雯雯 petite SYT I enjoy very much.. Sweet voice make me fall in love with her from Szechuan

You power lah you. Update so fast. Wah wen wen from 0819 transfer here ah. How come? What happened to 0819?
Old 29-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Damn, Garrick dun play play this time.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavronaldo View Post
so bro how good was it?
sessions with xiaowan always good, missed her boobs , titfuck and oiling your dick act.. a meaty good fuck, kind of missed her already..
It was super good. You want fr on my last session with her to help you relive the memories?
Old 29-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gavronaldo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
It was super good. You want fr on my last session with her to help you relive the memories?
yes pls and do provide fr if you manage to do any on the new chicks too.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
You power lah you. Update so fast. Wah wen wen from 0819 transfer here ah. How come? What happened to 0819?
That I don't know what happened.. Both WenWen and Lena transferred like few weeks already
Old 29-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thank you brother for the delightful menu. Wow, let us paint the house red.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
That I don't know what happened.. Both WenWen and Lena transferred like few weeks already
Aiyoh. Spoilt for choice now... Plus still got September, December and March stocks to clear. Wen wen is another syt cutie to whack.

Now I don't know if I should draw revolver, M16 or bazooka for live firing. Someone just PM ask me to go gentle on the newbies

Maybe for first live firing I just bring baton and shield will do. Don't want to scare the newbies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1