The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Jokes aside, I got info that Xiao Yu kena bao by the bao king again for $xxxK.
She worked in GL for less than 4 mths, I guessed.

This one I am not so tulan lor.
Your intel is zhun, bruddar! She has been considering for sometime and she would not stay long even without the bao-er.

I also agree that this one I am not tulan becos tis Xiao Yu is definitely not a lost to me!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
yes u r right. ke ke really not good in kc. Her service is good. But somehow there is no sparks/chemistry thus no urge for me to RTF her. I find ke ke face quite matured looking, not really my type But i like her body & boobs. Her skin also super smooth.

As for dan dan, yes her kc strong. Service not bad. I find her look like those k pop singers or korean actress. Maybe due to the K pop wave, i am more hooked to dan dan

but hor i realised most of the time i wan to find dan dan on wkend she not working. sian.
Bros, I had Dan Dan recently and got a very different treatment. She was cold to me from the very beginning. I tried to start conversation and ended like a Q & A session. The service was so so. There was no chemistry and zero kc between us. Maybe I am not as handsome and young as the other bros. I am really disappointed. On the other hand, I received good service from Ke Ke and excellent service from Xiao Ya of 0819. Any way I will not RTF Dan Dan.
Old 20-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Bros, I had Dan Dan recently and got a very different treatment. She was cold to me from the very beginning. I tried to start conversation and ended like a Q & A session. The service was so so. There was no chemistry and zero kc between us. Maybe I am not as handsome and young as the other bros. I am really disappointed. On the other hand, I received good service from Ke Ke and excellent service from Xiao Ya of 0819. Any way I will not RTF Dan Dan.
Based on my deduction, may not be whether you are young or yandao issue. I knoe Dandan's attitude in giving good svc depends on her mood that day. But course if both of u can click well, am sure u would not kenna sub-par experience. Dandan even take her rtf customers for granted sometime. This wl a bit complicated and not easy to understand sometime lor. This not only applies to Dandan per say, many PRC wl behave this way too. Of course I am not referring to those extreme cases where customers are damn rude, rough, dirty and demand alot unreasonably. No wl would like these types of customer lor.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Based on my deduction, may not be whether you are young or yandao issue. I knoe Dandan's attitude in giving good svc depends on her mood that day. But course if both of u can click well, am sure u would not kenna sub-par experience. Dandan even take her rtf customers for granted sometime. This wl a bit complicated and not easy to understand sometime lor. This not only applies to Dandan per say, many PRC wl behave this way too. Of course I am not referring to those extreme cases where customers are damn rude, rough, dirty and demand alot unreasonably. No wl would like these types of customer lor.
Bro A-88 : Who are the other latest hottie ang pai's at 1645A besides Ke Ke & Dan Dan ??? ... seems to be a lot of ROD's now especially with hot newbies arriving daily
Old 22-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro A-88 : Who are the other latest hottie ang pai's at 1645A besides Ke Ke & Dan Dan ??? ... seems to be a lot of ROD's now especially with hot newbies arriving daily
Bruddar, it is 2045A and not 1645A. U must have frequented the famous 54A too often oredi!

The other wl are Xiaoyu (latest addition), Kitty, Nana, and Sally. There are two who are Cat100.

Downstair and directly opp got more newbies. Go and check them up!

Old 22-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bruddar, it is 2045A and not 1645A. U must have frequented the famous 54A too often oredi!

The other wl are Xiaoyu (latest addition), Kitty, Nana, and Sally. There are two who are Cat100.

Downstair and directly opp got more newbies. Go and check them up!
Sorry Bro !! Yes ... 2045A with the older aunty OKT Rooms are a bit shabby but spacious, clean & have mirrors ..... Thanks for the updates !
Old 23-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard that kitty 2045a gone back china already. Is this true?
Old 24-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just heard that kitty 2045a gone back china already. Is this true?
So sorry you missed out tasting my Beijing sweetie B-G
She was / is an incredible GFE
Old 24-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So sorry you missed out tasting my Beijing sweetie B-G
She was / is an incredible GFE
I suppose to do one good round for you...

And upon shooting will shout Sail Singapore bro!

But no chance already...gotto go BeiJing see her huh...ha ha
Old 24-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Fark... PM me similar gems then.
Old 24-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I suppose to do one good round for you...

And upon shooting will shout Sail Singapore bro!

But no chance already...gotto go BeiJing see her huh...ha ha
Thanks for the offer Bro
Will try to catch her whenever I go next to Beijing ....
Old 24-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the offer Bro
Will try to catch her whenever I go next to Beijing ....
Wahh, u have her local number arh? Did not expect u to be so enterprising. Haha!

Old 24-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahh, u have her local number arh? Did not expect u to be so enterprising. Haha!
Silent waters run deep ....... kekekekke
Old 24-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
U nuclear submarine mah.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thot it is supposed to be Still Water Runs Deep?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1