The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H56 - Zhen Mei the best-dressed gal in GL

ZHEN MEI
HSE: L18 H56
OKT: ?
PHONE: 6842-6133
HSE GALS [9]: Bonnie, Dong Jing, Fei Yang, Piao Piao, S1, Shen Chi, Shun Mi, Ying Tao, Zhen Mei

Thank you to Bro glstunner.

GL GIRL
Zhen Mei is a mid 20s gal. Long, narrow face with rounded features. Big eyes with long fake eye lashes. Low bridge nose. Big wide lips. Heavy make-up but tastefully put together. Hair is long and dyed light brown.

Body is a little pear-shaped. Needs to tone up mid-section and core muscles. When I first got her a few months back it wasn't so bad but now needs to cut back on the carbs. Good long lean legs. No tattoos. Natural b-cups with small aerolas and raisin-nipples. Tan skin. Abt 166-168cm tall without heels abt 50kg.

ROOM SERVICE
When Zhen Mei walks into a room you cannot help but notice how well-dressed she is. A good presentation; big 4-inch stilletos, long flowing hair, tall and good dress sense. IMHO the best dressed WL in GL. Shes always looking smart and sexy. Once saw her in a ankle-lenth, black skirt with a thigh high slit while wearing her stilettos. Not alot of gals can pull off what she wears. In the room she acts cute and speaks in a very high-pitched, child-like tone. The shower is a full service affair. Full soap up, stroking of cock from in between the legs. She will also do a soap body rub, front and back. She will also stand in front of you and grind her soapy ass against your cock. Finishes with nipples sucking and BBBJ.

On the bed she will ask you to lay on your back and its starts with nails run all over the backside,then a tit massage then a VERY good catbath. When she finishes this she will ask you to get on all fours and do AR with some BBBJ and licking of the perineum. Have to say her lite touches of the tongue on your perineum and scrotum are out of this world. VERY good job here. Once this is done its lay face up and let her do a BBBJ. Nothing exceptional just a good suck with some deep throat. I tried to get her into a 69 but she doesn't allow cunnilingus.....When I was ready, the CD was on and we were off to the races. She doesn't really like frenching. There was some tongue tasting but more subdued. You can tell she isn't into it but if high enough she will allow....just don't expect a major french lesson. Her high-pitch squeals and moans are a turn on and soon I shot into the CD.

RECOMMENDATION
Zhen Mei makes a good first impression. A Fashionista who dresses sexy but not like a street whore. Pretty and tall but her body needs some toning. The service is also only moderate. There is some skill there but really depends on the chemistry to achieve the desired effect.
Old 25-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!
Re: L18 H56 - Zhen Mei the best-dressed gal in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
ZHEN MEI
HSE GALS [9]: Bonnie, Dong Jing, Fei Yang, Piao Piao, S1, Shen Chi, Shun Mi, Ying Tao, Zhen Mei
Wah bro, your england very good leh.
Very rare here..
Old 25-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not attacking you guys but just curious about this latest development which is a drastic shift from your behaviour in this forum over the past few years

Appreciate thoughts from bro cuntking and bro doomas as well as other bros on this latest development.
As for our type of brotherhood friendship and why I come in these few days is being explained in 2831A thread .... we do go to many houses, just that we dont like to post here and let everyone know which house we are at, we dont want people to link REAL life at GL to our nicks in SBF..... we need not proof anything but looks like you are very interested in bro doomas and me, I have not told people my nick in real life in about 7 years .....tell you what you (GB) state any GL 150 house that has its own thread, I (CK) will PM you the time and a way to recognise me then we meet there, let the okt and house gals tell you if they know me, for how long and how often I go there ...oniz?

..... of course you are not attacking us, since he didnt post in this thread and you just quote him and the 2nd quote from me from other thread to again increase your number of post for your popluarity in SBF, this will be my last reply to you in this thread, want come to my thread

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 25-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ZHEN MEI
Okt at the counter is Tony

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 25-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Okt at the counter is Tony
How is his service? Good or not?
Old 25-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Samster (B)

TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is the damage for this house?
Old 25-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post

go there ask for ah kua, better service or if you prefer japanese ask for yamamoto san

Quote:
What is the damage for this house?
The damage for the flower pots outside S$25 each, the glass door S$2,500, the water feature S$10,000 .... LOL

Old 25-10-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
The damage for the flower pots outside S$25 each, the glass door S$2,500, the water feature S$10,000 .... LOL
Like that must buy insurance coverage .......... interested?
Old 25-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: da Lady n her sweet Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro Joker88,

Between XX n Lulu, I would say XX wins on looks, service n personality(playful), Lulu's body, boobs are one of the best right now.

I don't think Lulu or Shunzhi has stepped out of 1654A yet so maybe it's gonna be a long wait for you at Willie's
Yes, I know. I will be visiting 1654A the next few days liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Quote:
go there ask for ah kua, better service or if you prefer japanese ask for yamamoto san

HAHAHAHA!!! This made me laugh 1st thing in the morning. Good good.. I like.

Quote:
haha this one also funny, u know i walk into L6H66 the OKT is one of the friendliest [if there's such a word]

I ever ask him when i want to ON with one girl, so i ask him "uncle today i ON can a not ?" then he say want to ON with me ah? hahaha!!

Then i laugh! Cos i forgot to mention the number of the girl.

**As im typing this im stil laughing!
Old 25-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

The service sucks. Pay so much no 69.
Old 25-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
HAHAHAHA!!! This made me laugh 1st thing in the morning. Good good.. I like.
Oh no .... Why these days so many man like me? I scare scare

Old 25-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Re: L18 H56 - name of gals

Quote:
ZHEN MEI

Someone SMS me to help update the gals name there .... There r 10 in this house so their Top 10 gals r as follows not by any rankings

Bonnie, Dong Jing, Fei Yang, Piao Piao, S1, Sheng Chi, Shui Mi, Ying Tao, Zhen Mei & xiao han

Old 25-10-2012, 11:59 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Bonnie & Ying Tao look pretty to me. But okt told me Bonnie service average & she only perform bj with cap
Old 26-10-2012, 05:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

realised lady start work quite late around 3pm or 4pm according to okt.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1