The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Bro, I thought the perk of having a premium membership is the picture section?
Premium membership immunity from zapping!
Old 29-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8517 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

i think each samster need to manage their expectations when reading FR on this forum. Some WLs actually give different level of service depends on samster age and looks. But i know some WLs are more professional, will give same level of service no matter you are young, old, handsome, ugly, slim, fat etc. For me, WLs like Yeye 2062A, Lulu 1654A, Ferrari 1805 i know mostly give level of service that we wanted. Some samster like bf-gf lovemaking experience, some samster might like commando level service. So i think it is good for every samster to share their experience in this forum by writing FR even though that WL already got FR in this forum. At least from the FR, we can differentiate which WLs fall into which category so that we can manage our expectations when we try the WLs.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8517 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Yes Sir,I salute you for written the truth to help WL whether is AP a not.
Initially, I was kena zapped for writing the truth so I join premium member.
But today, I realized points are already not important. Even if you have 10000 points but you wrote something that is fake.End of the day,samster will know whether you are truthful a not!
So I decided to cancel my premium membership even clones can have high points, lol!Zapping became a foolish act for those who cannot accept the TRUTH!
A truth FR or Comments can help not even the WL but also the samster here!
It is healthier and safer to come to legal scene rather than going to FL which may landed you to jail if the girl is under 18!
well said, bro.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
bro, you make me feel bad lei, I forgot to ask, I will try to remember in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
You r right. I actually forgot to ask Han Zhi whether she wants FR, my bad. That AP I referred to actually said she don't want FR. She said expectation too high make her life difficult.
Hi bro, you do not have to ask the WL if they want a FR on her to be posted in this sex forum as you're not paid to do so ... You can do it at your own accord out of goodwill and in good faith ... If you don't feel like doing it, juz don't do it ... Remember, you are not obligated to do so ...

Do not be distracted or discouraged by the above few naysayers ... Follow your own will, your heart and mind ... Do whatever you think is right so long it is done in good faith ... This GL thread/forum is a platform for us to facilitate the sharing and exchange of intel on WL which is The Primary Objective ... I despise people who on one hand discourage people to post FR and/or act like a sour grape ... and on the other hand keep "begging" for intel/FR unabashedly ...

Last but not least, don't fret (as long as your conscience is clear) if people have doubts in your FR and claim that what you have written is untrue because the WL concern rendered a particular set of services to you but not to him ... I believe seasoned punters and discerning samsters alike would know and have accepted the fact that a WL can never offer exactly the same level of services (including true blue commando WLs) to any punters ... There are a lot of variables at play ... The rule of the game is, manage your own expectation and let the session flows naturally even if one is gonna bonk a proven A/P WL ... That will make life less miserable for that punter concern ...

My 2 cents' worth ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-04-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
i think each samster need to manage their expectations when reading FR on this forum. Some WLs actually give different level of service depends on samster age and looks. But i know some WLs are more professional, will give same level of service no matter you are young, old, handsome, ugly, slim, fat etc. .... So i think it is good for every samster to share their experience in this forum by writing FR even though that WL already got FR in this forum. At least from the FR, we can differentiate which WLs fall into which category so that we can manage our expectations when we try the WLs.
Albeit you may not be an old birdie of SBF based on your years here but you already sounded like one ... I guess many samsters be it new or old need to learn a thing or two from you ... Good insight, bro ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Bump for bro max priest's post regarding inappropriate posts in GL forum.
Thanks, mate for supporting my perspective ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bro, you do not have to ask the WL if they want a FR on her to be posted in this sex forum as you're not paid to do so ... You can do it at your own accord out of goodwill and in good faith ... If you don't feel like doing it, juz don't do it ... Remember, you are not obligated to do so ...

Do not be distracted or discouraged by the above few naysayers ... Follow your own will, your heart and mind ... Do whatever you think is right so long it is done in good faith ... This GL thread/forum is a platform for us to facilitate the sharing and exchange of intel on WL which is The Primary Objective ... I despise people who on one hand discourage people to post FR and/or act like a sour grape ... and on the other hand keep "begging" for intel/FR unabashedly ...

Last but not least, don't fret (as long as your conscience is clear) if people have doubts in your FR and claim that what you have written is untrue because the WL concern rendered a particular set of services to you but not to him ... I believe seasoned punters and discerning samsters alike would know and have accepted the fact that a WL can never offer exactly the same level of services (including true blue commando WLs) to any punters ... There are a lot of variables at play ... The rule of the game is, manage your own expectation and let the session flows naturally even if one is gonna bonk a proven A/P WL ... That will make life less miserable for that punter concern ...

My 2 cents' worth ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Bro Maxx - truer words were never written here - well said bro !!
Old 29-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My 2 cents' worth ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Brudda, seems like u always get premium service from wl. Envy you. Maybe our $150 smaller lah.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lady of 1803

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
FYI, if you book flight from Singapore - Beijing on Malaysia Airlines.... you have to transit at KLIA. Sometimes you proceed on the next leg on the same plane but most times they put you on another plane on the KL - Beijing leg. I never liked flying by Malaysia Airlines for this reason although it is cheaper than most airlines.
Yup. Have tried this route before. Indeed transit at KL International Airport. The timings are indeed quite variable sometime. Always try for silk air. Cheap and alway punctual.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Sent back plus the house in question get a suspension of 1-2 weeks, meaning the rest of the gals in the house n the OKT lose income.
Wow with suspension too, thats some really heavy penalising.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink SBF Frs & Ethics

Maxxy, actually I don't see why any Samster sld be talking abt writing Frs in SBF to the mms, period...SBF is purely meant for Samsters only...

By even a slight mention of writing Frs in SBF to the mms, suggests that the Samster may be trying to influence the outcome of his experience wif the mms...regardless of his real intent...this is clearly wrong...also the consequence of such actions may render such Frs tainted wif bias and thus questionable and in doubt...the value of such Frs to other Samsters may then be diminished...

It is like a media food critic/Michelin food inspector disclosing his/her identity to a restaurant proprietor prior to tasting tat joint's food...the independent authenticity of such a consequent food review wld be totally thrown in doubt by such disclosure...

In a nutshell...unnethical conduct...

Quote:
Vgd point Maxxy...

Actually I said this to the point of ad nauseam when I was more active in SBF...but I guess it is also human nature to seek n desire what others receive...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Re: SBF Frs & Ethics

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Vgd point Maxxy...

Actually I said this to the point of ad nauseam when I was more active in SBF...but I guess it is also human nature to seek n desire what others receive...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same... this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Bro Maxx - truer words were never written here - well said bro !!
Thanks bros for the supportive words ...

I hope samsters would bear in mind on Omnia's standard caveat clause mentioned above ... This is the cardinal fundamentals for all GL punters who browse SBF ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Brudda, seems like u always get premium service from wl. Envy you. Maybe our $150 smaller lah.
I've no further comment on your statement here ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've no further comment on your statement here ...
So that means your $150 is really bigger? My bad.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Ai yo !!!! Few days no log in n now our condom promoter kanna banish liao ????......like that no need use ignore list liao.......hahahaha.......how many cycles must the poor pest kanna deleted again n again since 2011.......everytime use new nick talk rubbish kanna deleted.....must be hurting his tiny little sissy manhood.......hahaha......i love moderator.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1