The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Then after one year u receive a call out of nowhere n the content is.......u r a PaPa !!!.........
Provided he hasn't change his contact number.....

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 20-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Provided he hasn't change his contact number.....
Provided the Wl can come back......heng ah !!!.....
Old 20-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Provided the Wl can come back......heng ah !!!.....
If that WL can't...she may decided to DHL it to him....lol

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Bro TS,

I hope the fact that you started this thread is not to boast about it. If your intent is to just think that this is a fun-fact finding, you'll have something else coming back at you..

The very fact the you did it raw with a WL means you do not give due considerations or cautions, not only to yourself but to others who's behind you. You can choose whatever you want with your life but that does not gives you any right to ruin others.

I hope you will let us know which house and girl that you did with so others can be saved from the anxiety and the respective Thai house be informed about it.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 22-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dam...i need to Siam all the Thai house le....
Bro Meow, you looking for me? How can I help?
Old 22-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bistro View Post
which house??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
Bro TS,

I hope the fact that you started this thread is not to boast about it. If your intent is to just think that this is a fun-fact finding, you'll have something else coming back at you..

The very fact the you did it raw with a WL means you do not give due considerations or cautions, not only to yourself but to others who's behind you. You can choose whatever you want with your life but that does not gives you any right to ruin others.

I hope you will let us know which house and girl that you did with so others can be saved from the anxiety and the respective Thai house be informed about it.
Bros, I think TS run road leow lah.....
Old 22-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cskcskcsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Die die must control lah, there's NO way one should ever raw a Geylang WL!
Old 22-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Bro Meow, you looking for me? How can I help?
Sorry bro, i mean Siam in hokkien (keep away) not any special mention on your nick...

Old 22-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro, i mean Siam in hokkien (keep away) not any special mention on your nick...
Okok....understooded leow.....paiseh paiseh hor....
Old 22-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okok....understooded leow.....paiseh paiseh hor....
No probelm bro...

Old 24-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come

sorry bro , i cant make people lose their rice bowl
Old 24-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanGeGE View Post
Bro, i do understand but either she (1 person) got her rice bowl break or we (thousand of Bros) got infected with STD. You do the math.

Old 24-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
At the risk of getting zap, I gotta say this is the most stupidest reason that I've heard / read.

Its ok that she put your life at risk but its not ok that you "break" her rice bowl? Now, you see that I put "break" in quote because there are bound to be bros here that will want raw and will go and find her. So, breaking her rice bowl or not stands to be determined but by not revealing her identity, you're putting a lot more families at risk here.

And don't imagine that she will be appreciative of your effort to help her protect her rice bowl. :-)

Go figure...
Old 24-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS , if you really feel bad revealing it in the open forum for whatever reasons, I think as a SBF bro, you should not forget that Sharing is Caring
and it is what bros here are practising. The least you can do now is PM those bros (me including) who had already stated that they are interested to know, agreed ?
Old 24-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS , if you really feel bad revealing it in the open forum for whatever reasons, I think as a SBF bro, you should not forget that Sharing is Caring
and it is what bros here are practising. The least you can do now is PM those bros (me including) who had already stated that they are interested to know, agreed ?
Agree!!!! Kee Qiu Kee Qiu (Clue : 1 of the MP in SG)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1