The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching PRC

A service oriented SYT...

Na Na (L16 H39)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: 6 months plus

Face: 6.9/10
(Na Na has a rather squarish face shape with high, sharp nose & big eyes. Her skin is tanned & facial complexion quite ok. She looks slutty, foxy, with CFM type of face. Her hair is long, colored & rather dry. Somehow I find she resembles Ji Xiang 2045A.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.58m, Na Na is slim, petite, & has a youthful taut figure similar to a jc school girl's figure. Slight tummy spotted. Arm pit hair spotted. Her body skin quite tanned.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Na Na has a pair of enhanced B cup boobs with brown protruding eraser like nipples. I like to play & suck her nipples. Shiok.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment the door was closed, Na Na sashayed towards me in a seductive manner, hugged me & frenched me. With our clothes intact, we frenched, while she stroked my dick & I squeezed her boobs. We stripped to our birthday suits. She then cat bathed my nipples while teasing my dick. What a great prelude to the bath. We then proceeded to the bath.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She soaped my body then used her boobs to rabba against my body while her hands were teasing my dick. She then gave me a boob fuck. Very shiok to see my dick sliding along the cleavage while she stared at me seductively. After that she cat bathed my nipples & licked my balls. Finally here comes the finale when she squatted & BBBJ me seductively. I loved the way she stared at me seductively when she sucked my cock. She spitted saliva & lubricated my dick head with her fingers while continuing to lick my dick. Damn shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(Laid on my front, she applied baby oil on her boobs & rabba my back with her oiled boobs. Very shiok when her nipples brushed against my flesh. She then used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she sensually licked my ears, neck, back, ass, thighs & ankles. Very sensual thorough wet moist agile tongueful skills she has. I was asked to be on my fours. She then sucked my balls & dick while her fingers were playing with my ass hole. She then lowered her head under my body to BBBJ me while her fingers continued to play with my balls & ass hole. This lasted quite a while. She then AR me for quite a while and concurrently her fingers were HJ my dick with baby oil & playing with my balls. I flipped over. She performed the same routine on my front. Simply love her BBBJ skills. She also gave me another round of AR and BBBJ when I laid on my back.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Had a great long time frenching this cutie. Lots of tongue fight. Very spontaneous & lots of oomph. Felt like I was frenching my lover haha.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Na Na BBBJ skills are good. Loved the way she licked my dick head. She spitted some saliva & mixed with my pre cum to lubricate my dick & HJ me while BBBJ me at same time. Deep throated. Strong suction. Great seductive CFM eye contact during BBBJ.)

AR: 7.6/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. First one on my fours another one when I laid on my back. On my fours, she licked my ass hole while her oiled fingers were HJ my dick & playing with my balls. She alternated AR with ball sucking & BBBJ plus her fingers poking my ass hole haha. This combo damn lethal. Nearly cummed. What a mind blowing AR. )

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has bushy pussy. Painted her til song song. She responded with sexy loud moans while her hands were all over my face & hair. Loved the way she rolled her eyes & her super enjoying facial expression.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is rather tight. We had a wild steamy hot sex. She is very horny, wild & has high sex drive. Her moanings are non stop & very loud. Her breathings are so heavy. In missionary we frenched like lovers while we made love. She then licked my neck & nipples while her fingers were all over my body. In doggie, her pussy is tightest. Nice back view. Grabbed her boobs from behind & thrusted my dick into her love hole fast & furious. She turned her head around & we frenched. I lifted & carried her up & pumped her faster & faster. Her moanings are getting louder & louder that I'm afraid passers by may overheard it haha. Finally cannot tahan i cummed & we collapsed on the bed. I felt her heavy panting. What a mind blowing sex with this nympho haha.)

GFE: 7.3/10
(Very chatty, bubbly, friendly, gd attitude girl. Very accommodating to all my requests. Always smiling.)

RTF: Depends. Many newbies to bonk at the moment.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 14-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking She gave me the True Meaning of Aphrodisiacs

She gave me the True Meaning of Aphrodisiacs ...

WL Name - Yi Yi
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.58m (w/o heels)
Home base - L1803
Misc Info - Debuted in Apr 2014. Has prior experience in the flesh trade in Zhuhai.

She is definitely a pretty lass by GL standard and can easily pass off as a teenager. She has big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp narrow & high bridge nose ... Small and kissably sweet looking lips ... Narrow oval facial shape with very good facial complexion ... She has long tress which is tinted in reddish-brown with pyschedelic green streak on one side ... She has almost zero fat and youthfully taut teenager-like bod ... A cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ...

Fantabulous service was accorded to me and sexually very skillful as well ... The moment the door closed behind us, she played one of her erotic tunes from her HP and started to gyrate and performed a lap dance for me. When she gyrated her butt with her back facing me whilst I set on the mattress, I stroked her tits and her butts sensuously. I pulled her closer to me to give her a gentle lick along her spine thru her tailbone. She set on my dick and started to used her bum to caress my already hard-on dick. She then switched to the front to perform a similar erotic dance. I pulled her closer again to lick her cleavage and along the length of her abs own to ther navel. She would by default lick my face, ears and lips and sticking out her tongue to tease my lips and engaged my tongue eventually ... She then stripped me naked before stripping herself ... As she pulled down her mini lo-waist brief, I slided my fingers along her ass-crack and also fingered her clit ... I alternately caressed and squeezed her finally naked tits very gently ...

Shower action was equally fabulous too ... She offered me an erotic body2body massage from back to the front of my torso plus 3/4-Throated BBBJ. She slided her ass crack along my hard-on dick with lotsa soapy water whilst I held onto her hip with on my hands and I groped her tiny boobs with my other hand ... She does not allow me to initiate kissing/frenching her ... Luckily she kissed and frenched me (without me prompting) eventually but those light type (non-aggressive) which suits me fine ... She was skillful in fore-play, BBBJ and AR ... Very shiokalicious services were rendered. She focused on licking my face, ears, neck, pecs, nips, abs and pubic before going up north again to repeat the cycle. She would steal kisses and frenched me sparingly as she moved north toward me ... She would pull away whenever I wanna french her more ... She was indeed a pro teaser!

She positioned me on fours to perform a stimulating AR using the tip of her lethal tongue, and she would simultaneously caressed my scrotum and perineum with lub oil. I was on heaven in no time. I like the way she BBBJ me and stimulated my scrotum & perineum with lubricant stimultaneously ... This segment reminded me of retired Chu Chu and the rest of the yesteryear super-stars formerly from 54A ... She presented herself in a passionate fashion during FJ ... Shiok lah! We started off with Gal Rodeo Ride ... She gyrated her hip ferociously as if she was really riding a mad horse ... I subsequently setup to position ourselves to Lotus pattern ... I felt my heirloom entered her love tunnel deeply as she thrusted her torso up and down along the length of my super bulked-up heirloom in reciprocating motion ... I would suck her nips, her neck and we frenched lightly ... We then switched to missionary ... She looked damn pretty when I looked down on her. A that juncture, I was simply mesmerized ... I picked up thrusting acceleration gradually till I reached the peak of the Orgasmic window where I turned on the over-drive mode to a point of no return ... I was in a state of sexual nirvana, and managed to return to reality a fraction of a second after I ejaculated my load fully ... She gave me the true meaning of Aphrodisiacs ...

Yi Yi has excellent work attitude but she has a feisty personality and has strong-willed mindset which is rather rare in GL. Albeit she is young, she is streetsmart and confident ... In order to enjoy the session to the fullest, my advice is to go slow, let the session flows as she insisted on going thru' a set of sexual routines ... This may not sink in well for punters who desire spontaneity out of the session ... In addition, she has a feisty personality and a woman of few words ... If you really wanna enjoy her, you may need to adjust and blend yourself within her ... Plz do manage your expectation. However, if you juz "sit back and relax", am sure she will make your $150 worth ... My 2 cent's worth and the usual caveat applies ...

Looks - 7.6/10
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 6.8/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10
Shower Action - 7.3/10
Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.5/10
AR - 8.0/10
Frenching - 7.0/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
FJ - 7.5/10
Attitude - 8.5/10
RTF - Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nymphomaniac Volume 3: Uncut, Uncensored & Unrated!

Name: Hui Hui
Homebase: W15
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Henan, China
Experience in Geylang: 1 month

Recently, my escapades in Geylang had been rather lacklustre, especially with the newbies. They are either a tad too commercial or lacking the oomph factor. That's until I met this nympho, with a rather deceiving moniker in the name of, Hui Hui. At first look, she's not a stunner, but she radiates a "girl-next-door" & syt vibe. She possesses a symmetrical oval face shape with a slightly pointy chin, highlighting her v-line. Her natural big round eyes are complimented by her synthetic eyebrow and double eyelid and her make-up is rather light. Hui Hui has a high-bridged nose with sharp tip and a lovely, kissable bow-shaped lips, which I had the privilege to savour for most of the session. When she smiles, she exudes a tinge of sluttiness and her dimples become prominent. She can easily pass off as a local poly or uni undergraduate. Her mid-riff outfit focusses my attention on her perfectly slim tummy and her hot pants bring her leggy stature to the fore. She’s not so well-endowed in the boobs department, with her A-cup assets but they are of just the right size to fondle and squeeze. The moment I saw her, I couldn’t wait to do her there and then. Little did I knew that I was in for an intense and passionate sexual duel with this sex loving nympho.

As soon as the door slammed shut, she rushed towards me with her cheeky smile, as if she’s meeting her long-lost boyfriend. She gave me a tight hug and it wasn’t long before she grabbed my crotch with my pants still on! We went on to have a wet smooch before French kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow. With our lips locked, our tongues were in motion, brushing heavily against each other. I pinned her down onto the bed and we continued with our profuse exchange of bodily fluid. We were surfing each other’s sea of anatomy ferociously with our clothes still intact. Hui Hui unbuttoned my shirt hurriedly as if she couldn’t wait for the action to get started. I reciprocated by undressing her, revealing her dark brown nipples as I licked and sucked on them. We were literally all over each other. The deep French kissing and heavy petting went on for a good 10-15 minutes before we proceeded for shower. What a mind-blowing pre-shower routine!

During shower, every delicate touch of hers sent shivers down my spine. The way she caressed my nipples, rubbed the shaft of my dick, cleaned my asshole sensually and stroked my cock coupled with her signature grin almost took me to a point of no return. She then applied some ky gel on my fully erected dick and stroked it gently as we French kissed again. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all when it comes to shower action, I was about to be proven wrong. She placed my dick underneath her pelvis in direct contact with her wet pussy and she rubbed her pussy in forward and backward motion against my rock hard cock. We kissed passionately in that very position. It’s like a typical Sumata you see in JAV scenes, albeit in a standing position! She gave me a deep-throated bbbj to end the shower segment.

We dried ourselves and before I could even hang my towel, she gave me sudden hug from behind, again showing urgency like a sex-deprived woman. I turned around and before long, we were French kissing like long-lost lovers once again. With her hands around my neck and my fingers squeezing her ass, we were totally in sync with each other. If they call it neural handshake in the blockbuster movie, Pacific Rim, this must be “neural French kiss”. Every touch of our nerve endings sent sexual pulses to our respective genitals. There were lots of oomph generated and she seemed to enjoy it as much as myself. And my cock was in direct contact with her pussy throughout the process and she gave me another round of Sumata. I could see her squirm a little with my pleasure as I had to hold my load to avoid an early ejaculation. With our lips locked, we moved slowly to the bed as she overpowered me with her sexual might.

She licked my nipples and all the way down before lifting my leg up for an AR. I must say that she’s very skilful in this department, employing soft licking and occasional hard darting technique. She then provided me with another round of deep-throated bbbj. I asked her to turn around as she presented her slightly bushy pussy for me to feast on. In the 69 position, I gave her pussy a stimulating cunnilingus and she fastened her pace of her up and down motion on my cock. Her pussy tasted so sweet and yummy. It wasn’t long before she pleaded with me to stop as she couldn’t take it anymore. Cap on and I was about to engage in one of the best coital of my life.

We started with her on top. She has a rather tight pussy as I struggled to insert my cock into her love hole. Once it was in, it was all plain sailing. We held each other’s hands as she rode my dick like it’s the last fuck of her life. She would sporadically gyrate her hips and grind my dick. Her horny expression, coupled with the sight of her tight teenage-like body was simply heavenly. We then switched to lotus position and engaged in another lethal tongue fight. She banged her pussy fast and furious on my dick. Then, I flipped her over for missionary. The nymphomanic side of her was unleashed at this very instant. As I fucked her with whatever strength remaining, she rolled her eyes, opened her mouth wide, uttered “lau gong” (hubby in Mandarin), clamped my hips with her leg, moaned with ecstasy, grabbed whatever she could, including bed sheet and my arm and pulled my head close to hers for a deep French kiss. She was absolutely in a euphoric state of mind. I could sense that I was near my big O. We hugged each other tight, bracing ourselves for the final countdown. Finally, I succumbed to my physiological threshold and shot a huge load as she reached another orgasm for the umpteenth time. The bed was all wet with her love fluid. We had another round of sensual tongue fight with my cock in her pussy. After chitchatting for a good 10 minutes or so, she asked me to go for round 2! I was astounded but of course I acceded to her request eventually. The rest was history.

What else can I say about Hui Hui? She’s without a doubt the best I’ve ever had! I absolutely love her spontaneity, passion and sexual gusto. At times, I almost forgot that it was merely a commercial sex. It was all so natural, voluntary, unconstrained and on the spur of the moment. I felt that it was either all organic or she’s definitely trained in the art of making love. Hui Hui offers a huge dose of GFE and PSE. She's definitely not a time watcher as we have exceeded the timing by a fair bit but she's still fine with it. She knows how to make a man feel good, not just with her love making skill, but with her bubbly, chatty and ever smiling character. She has a great attitude and she knows how to joke to lighten up the mood. If you’re always looking for commando syt who offers spontaneous and passionate sex without following all the restraining sops, Hui Hui is the one. With only 1 month of experience to her belt, I foresee great things ahead for her. In fact, I will be bold to predict that she’ll be the next “ang pai” not just in this house, but the whole of Geylang. Oh yes, I’m smitten by her.

Last edited by Sextus; 16-05-2014 at 04:04 AM.
Old 17-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanna BIG Ass & Boobs? Look No Further…. “DA S”

WL: Da S
House: L20H58
Home Guang Zhou
Ht/Wt: 158/48
Debut: Dec 2013

Looks (6.5/10): From a distance, she looked damn chiou and pretty. On closer look, still pretty but face has some freckles and a bit tanned. Not the SYT type but towards the MILF. She has a cheerful smiling face which brightened up my day when I saw her. She has big round sparkling eyes, neat white teeth, small mid bridge nose, sharp V-shape chin and long black hair. Her bonus point was her 36C+ boobs which she made full use of them during the session. Slight tummy fat was spotted and her legs have some birth marks or scars. Her ass was big and curvy, quite well balance with her big boobs.

Boobs (7.5/10): Big 36C+ boobs with pale brownish tits. Soft as tofu and perky. She used her prized assets a lot for boob fxxking, bath and cat bathing. Great for boobs lover!

Frenching (7.5/10): Once door closed, she started frenching me non-stop like long lost friend…until I could hardly breathe. Her tongue felt soft, nice and sensuous. Her tongue fight was gentle and just right. This babe was really a great frencher man!

Bath (7/10): This session was accentuated by her constant used of her big boobs in the rubba rubba front and back of my body. She then held my hardened dick between her legs and grind them gently. Oooh, felt damn shiook! She ended the session by kneeling down and bbbj me while starring innocently at me.. I felt shy for the instance and looked away.

Cat Bath (7.5/10): She started by giving a back massage while I laid on my front. She used pressing technique from my back, spine, waist, buttocks , thighs, calves and feet. Felt my blood circulating round my body and my heart beat quickened. Next, she used her boobs to massage my buttocks, legs and moving up to my lower and upper back. I heard her sensuous moaning as she performed this act on me… turned me further on…Next, I turned around and she moved down to licked my scrotum, perineum and sucking gently at my scrotum… damn shiok…She applied some fluid on my dick and HJ me while her tongue was licking at one of my nipples. Her HJ technique used was ‘twist and turn’ screwing type as if my dick was a big bolt and her hand was the nut. I felt more blood flowing into my dick in respond to her ‘screwing’ it. I can felt the tap of my cum opened slightly and some fluids flowing towards my meateus…The next procedure was even more lethal… She held my dick in between her 2 big boobs and gave me a BF. I had to kept holding back my cum though the BF was damn shiok…

BBBJ (7/10): She liked to apply fluids again on my dick before performing the bbbj. Perhaps her mouth was getting too dry after too much frenching and I drained off her fluids.. haha.. Her bbbj was v. good. Right suction and speed. Not to fast nor slow and deep throat. I had to stop her before I unloaded prematurely.

AR: Nil, not provided.

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was pale pink with thick flaps around it. I started with licking her tits and squeezing her 2 bouncy big boobs and pressing against my cheeks. I had to unfold the flaps before I can enjoyed licking her clit and followed by fingering her pussy until it turned slippery wet with fluids flowing profusely. We switched to 69 and I continued painting her while she bbbj me again...damn bloody shioook!

FJ (6/10): I started in missionary which was easy as it was very well lubricated by my painting and fingering. When I lifted her up to sitting position, she seemed to feel a bit uncomfortable. She said she had no feel when bonking in sitting position. When I wanted to carry her up and bonk her in the air, she had to stop me as she did not feel good with that position. Then she said she had gastric pains. Asked her if she was alright and if she can continue. She said ok. Quite sian already, so I put her back on the bed and continued bonking her in missionary but I stood on the floor instead. This will give me full thrust into her to maximise the pleasure. After bonking for very long, I still could not feel the oomph so I turned her over to bonk her in doggie while I was still standing on the floor. After a very long… long..long..time, I finally managed to unload.

GFE (5/10): Didn’t feel it. Quite commercial. After she cleaned herself up in the bath room, she left me to clean up myself! ☹

RTF: No. (will consider if not for the lacklustre FJ )
Old 18-05-2014, 03:59 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A Demure GND SYT with high GFE & KC....Beware of her KC...

Bei Er (L14 H29 - Oolong)

Exp in GL: 6 Months plus
Height: 1.63m

Face: 7.2/10
(Bei Er has this GND feminine, innocent SYT face. Despite having very little makeup on her face, she looks good. Her facial complexion is fair, good & smooth. She has a nice pair of beautiful eyes, medium high nose & small lips. Her reddish brown hair compliments her fair skin. I like the way she looks at me innocently and attentively when I'm talking to her. I find her resembles kexin 2041 a little bit.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.63m tall, she has some curves on her body. Slight tummy spotted due to regular daily suppers. Her perky ass good for doggie. Long pair of smooth slender legs. Her body skin is very fair & smooth. No arm pit hair sighted. If she can slim down her tummy that will make her figure looks even better. Overall a very feminine bonkable figure.)

Boobs: 7.8/10
(Bei Er has a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her boobs are so soft to my touch & so sensitive to my every licks. Her Boobs are one of her best assets. She told me her boobs size has shrunk. Used to be bigger cup when she first arrived in singapore.)

Bath: 7.7/10
(Lots of actions during the bath. Got to give credits to her for her effort & creativity. One of the best action packed bath I ever had. First she soaped my body. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched & tickled my entire body focusing on my balls plus HJ. The feeling was damn shiok. Her finger nails scratching skills quickly sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning. She then used her boobs to rabba my front and gave me a boob fuck. Damn shiok to see my dick slided along her cleavage. She used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she turned her attention to my back lightly scratched my body & balls. Her hand moved in between my legs. She then scratched my balls & HJ me alternately while her boobs rabba my back. This combo is damn lethal. After which she placed my soaped dick along her soap butt crack and rabba my dick. Wah very song ah haha. She even led my hands to grab her boobs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched sensually like lovers. She then washed off the soap foam on my body. Kneeled down, she gave me a long BBBJ and ball licking for 5 mins with constant moaning & CFM glances. Super shiok. During these actions in the bath I noticed she moaned softly & sexily constantly. What a wonderful action packed bath I had. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Laid on my front, she gave me some massage. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched my body erotic regions. I simply love her finger nails scratching skills. I kept moaning & felt so shiok when she performed that. She then used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my balls. She also licked my ears & blowed air into my ears. Then she licked my neck. She skipped the licking on my back part. I flipped over. she licked my ears & blew air into them. Her tongue is soft & agile & wet. Then she licked my neck & nipples & balls. She didn't lick other areas of body. During the cat bath she constantly scratched my body lightly sensually to arouse me as well as giving me HJ. During the cat bath she moaned softly & sexily haha.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched spontaneously & naturally. This girl knows what I want without much prompting. Her tongue was soft, agile & wet. We had a great tongue fight. I loved the way she frenched me. Not those aggressive frenching. Rather it's a very gentle bf gf type of frenching. Lots of oomph. Nice breath haha.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ was great! Her BBBJ patterns lots of variations. U named it she performed it. Deep throated, strong suction, lots of saliva stimulating. She even spitted saliva on my dick head & HJ my dick while licking my balls. She likes to lick along my shaft & tease my dick head with her tongue & CFM glance. During the BBBJ she likes to moan softly. Haha her moans damn sexy.)

AR: Nil

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has pinkish nicely trimmed sparse pussy. Her pussy is very beautiful. I can't help but gave her my tongueful. Damn shiok. She enjoyed my every tongue thrusts & responded with soft sexy moans. Her thighs clenched my cheeks & her hands were all over my face. Her pussy smelled & tasted nice.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Wow she's tight. What a wild horny high sex drive babe. She looks so innocent yet so wild in bed haha. Cannot judge a book by it's cover. In missionary we frenched non stop deeply passionately like lovers. I thrusted my dick into her tight love hole. With every thrust I made she moaned loudly. She gave my neck & nipples a good lick. I reciprocated by licking her ears & neck. Her ears & neck are very sensitive to my licks. Haha. We then moved to the front of the mirror. She wore her heels. Wow her height just nice for doggie with me. Plus her perky ass really ideal for doggie. In doggie her pussy damn tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind while I pumped her. She was looking into the mirror with seductive facial expressions & sticked out her tongue. Her back view was nice & smooth. She turned her head & we locked lips like lovers. Her moanings getting louder & louder that i am afraid passers by will hear it haha. Cannot tahan her tight hole anymore I cummed in that position with a loud ahhhh! What a great sex I had.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high GFE. She is caring, attentive to my every needs. When I'm talking she looked at me attentively & focusing on my words haha. She never even played with her Hp or messaging anyone during the session. Very professional girl. Just focus on me entirely. Very chatty girl. Lots of topics to chat. Love the way she talks. So gentle & feminine. Before I left she gave me a good bye kiss.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and natural love making session

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 21-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Qiqi 2831A
22 yr old from Guilin, experience in ktvs previously. If she dress casually, She would pass off as a nice PRC undergrad studying in spore. She is very friendly, smiles a lot, service oriented. Help me take clothes, asked if my drink is enough, starts to be intimate with some hugs before proceeding to shower and the deed.

Looks: 7/10 sweetie pretty looks, long slight wavy black hair, nice eyes, fair and has a tinge of resemblance to 林熙蕾(10-20%)of course the actress is much more Chio la.

Boobs: 6.8/10 natural A++ cups, looks proportional for her small frame body, tinge of pink on beige nips

Body: 6.8/10 she does not have the model height, but quite proportional and has the womanly curves.

Complexion: 6.5/10 she is fair, smooth, but seems to got bitten by few mosquitoes and also some pimples on body, Heaty and change of weather for her..getting accustom to here.

Shower: 7.0/10 she will wash you nicely, with lots of soapy handjob, body rubs, and a round of sensuous
BBBJ

Catbath: 7/10 she has a skilled tongue, licking and slurping me to satisfaction

AR: she wanted to give but I skipped

BBBJ: 7.8/10 she is quite skilled I cannot feel the teeth. Also she tried deep throat, which actually I don't like compared to many bros. I told her I prefer the tongue licking and she changed to accommodate me, and gave me almost 10-15 mins of BBBJ (of course must alternate with catbath) with lots of licking

FJ: 7.5/10 my fav missionary, she has the "I love it, push harder" look and made me pump furious to ecstasy

GFE: 7/10 not bad for a new girl, she notice the difference between her PRC clients back home and Singaporeans. She said PRC don't care about their enjoyment but whack and go. Our local guys seem to care and want to enjoy orgasm together. She frenches and allows painting as part of our foreplay to build up the mood. However she is quite sensitive and may not last long painting. I prefer girls to have orgasm through penetration rather than clits, haha

Overall: 7/10
RTF: she is rtf material and yes for me but not so soon, as I have a long rtf list and new hit list.
Old 21-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

An Innocent Oriental Snow White

Name: Bai Xue
Homebase: 1805
Height: 158cm (Approximate)
Origin: Hunan, China
Experience in Geylang: 1 month. Previously a KTV hostess back in mainland.

At first glance, Bai Xue isn't strikingly beautiful. I would say that she belongs to the rare category of WLs who have the oriental or ancient Chinese vibe to their name. Her look is far from contemporary and I guess she would be more marketable to punters who are more senior in age. Her most salient feature is her flawless, silky smooth complexion. One look and you can tell that she puts a lot of effort into personal skincare. The combination of her facial features emits sweetness and innocence. With perfectly shaped eyebrows and natural eyelashes, her eyes are appealing. She has a sharp, high bridged nose (similar to Duchess type) and small kissable lips. All in all, she looks presentable with that round-shaped face and wavy long hair tied in a bun. She's petite in size and looks palatable in that mini dress. Her surgically enhanced big B-cup boobs give prominence to her slim yet curvy figure.

Once we're in the room, I could sense that she's shy and green. I stared hard and long into her eyes and she returned with a reserved smile. She offered to help me undress as I feasted my sight on her deep cleavage. Those boobs were about to spill out from her top. As soon as she undressed fully, I couldn't help but to cup her well-shaped tits with blackish 50 cents areola. Even though they are surgically augmented, it's a pretty well done boob job with hardness felt only after you squeeze all the way in. There's not much action in shower except some soapy body-to-body rub using her boobs. A brief wash and it's straight to the bed action.

Laying on my front, she came into close contact with my back, sliding up and down, rubbing her tits against me. She blew hot air into my ear as she moaned softly. I was expecting catbath on my back before she asked me to turn over. She started giving me a catbath only after I was laying on my back. With her soft wet tongue, she swirled around my ear, neck, nipples and mainly on my upper torso, all the way down to my manhood. We had light kisses in between. Her bbbj is above average but a little brief. It was sloppy and wet with her saliva flowing down the shaft of my dick. She looked up to me with occasional innocent stare as she accorded me with a half-throated bbbj. We did the FJ in a solitary position, missionary. Her pussy is pretty tight, another sign of her greenness in the flesh trade. I inserted my dick slowly into her pussy. Her facial expression signalled a mixture of emotions; ecstasy, delight and euphoria. I licked her neck and ear as I pumped her hard. We French kissed lightly at first before she started opening up more and more as the coital progressed. It soon turned into a fierce tongue fight as she approached orgasm before I exploded with my few days worth of army inside her pussy. It all went so fast that the session was barely 25 minutes long when we finished our deed.

Bai Xue's willingness to stay on and chat is a saving grace for a somewhat average session. She is introverted and shy. Whenever I gazed into her eyes, her face would turn red and she would ask, why do I look at her that way. In some ways, her lack of experience in this trade gives you a feeling of making love with your girlfriend back in your school days. In terms of service, she might lack the qualities to become an angpai currently but she should be given the benefit of the doubt since she's only here for a month. She has a terrific attitude with an ever-smiling face and she's also a good conversationalist. In fact, we used up the entire hour even though the coital ended a tad too early. If you crave for a service-oriented commando WL, it's best to skip her. But if you prefer a classical beauty who provides natural sex and sweet gfe, she might be your kind of girl.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

This Sex Kitten Squeezed Me Till The Very Last Drop!

Name: An Qi
Homebase: W15
Height: 157cm (Approximate)
Origin: Hubei, China
Geylang Debut: April 2014

When An Qi first walked into the shop, she emanated the vibe of a young office lady that you often see in the CBD. Dressed in that mini-dress, she looks like a typical local girl. I would say that she belongs to the “cute” category. She has a heart-shaped face with sharp eyes, middle-bridged nose and rather thin wide lips. Her mascara and fake eyelashes are applied to perfection. She possesses a decent facial complexion and her hairs are tied in a low, soft ponytail. And this girl’s got the curves! A proud owner of super firm big B-cup boobs with brown perky nipples, An Qi also has a round, perky ass to boot. I was definitely fooled by her innocence before she unleashed the sex kitten inside of her in the room.

As soon as the door closed, she started oozing a huge dose of sex appeal. With our faces inches away from each other’s, she uttered sweet nothings that instantly caught my one-eyed snake off guard. “I’m bad, you know. Can you handle me?”, she said. “Show me how bad you can be, girl”, I replied with anticipation of what’s to come. It wasn’t long before we locked lips in a delicate fashion as I grabbed and squeezed her firm tits with her clothes still intact. My other hand was kept busy by her wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure and reciprocated by lifting up my shirts before licking on my nipples like a sex hungry kitten. We petted ferociously until we’re down to our birthday suits. I squeezed her perky ass as she pulled my cock and wrapped her panties around it. Damn, she got me on dreamland before the shower already!

More kisses and petting ensued in the shower. She stroked my dick sensually while giving me sultry stares. She accorded my nipples with a good tongue stimulation before giving me a brief boob fuck with her ultra-firm tits. Lots of variations were involved in her bbbj as she twirled her tongue around my shaft with deep throated suctions. She led my hand towards her boobs, requesting me to squeeze them hard while she sucked my dick with finesse. She looked like she’s enjoying it as much as I do. The sight of my dick in her mouth and her tits within my hard grasp was just heavenly!

We dried ourselves and she looked at me invitingly at the edge of the bed, as if she’s signalling how much she wanted to be devoured in the next 40 minutes. She was biting her lips, squeezing her tits and moaning seductively. How could I resist! I hugged her tight and before long, we were frenching like long-lost lovers. I held her down onto the bed and we kissed and petted ferociously as if it’s the last fuck of our lives. She directed my hand on her moist cunt and it was dripping wet, literally! I knew I would regret if I didn’t dive into her natural nectar. I licked and sucked her clit and labia hungrily while she gave me another round of bbbj in the 69 position. Her pussy juice tasted so sweet, odourless and mouth-watering!

As much as she wanted more of my cunnilingus, the sensitivity was a tad too much for her to bear. She put on the safety cap for me as she inserted my cock into her well-lubricated pussy. The entry was so smooth. “It feels so fucking good”, she uttered a voice of satisfaction. I couldn’t resist the sight of her solid, firm tits bouncing up and down, when she rode me. I sucked her perky areola ferociously and we frenched intermittently. She gyrated her hips as we fucked the living hell out of each other position. At that instant, we hugged each other just when our coital intensified. She pinned my upper torso onto the bed and rode me hard. I grabbed her round, perky ass and pushed it up and down my throbbing cock. In that very position, we had an intense tongue fight and it wasn’t long before I surrendered my army into her contracting pussy as she squirmed with pleasure. She laid on me and I could sense her heavy panting, due to the sexual exhilaration earlier. We chatted for awhile before inviting me for round 2 with only 10 minutes left! She got my dick up again in no time before I drilled her in missionary. We tongue-wrestled again as she grabbed my hand to squeeze her tits. I shot my load and it was the most intense orgasm that I’ve ever had. She kept on going until she squeezed my balls till the very last drop! Simply mind-blowing.

The session with An Qi is probably one of my best ones of the year. She’s definitely in the league of her house mate, Hui Hui in terms of spontaneity and passionate sex. It’s another natural sexual duel with little commercial vibe. She’s perhaps one of the few sporty and happy-go-lucky WLs that I’ve encountered. Very cheerful and friendly, and she’s always in a jovial mood. She’ll definitely light up your day with her ever-smiling demeanour. Within that innocent girl, lies a sex kitten. If you’ve always wanted to experience how it feels to be a male porn actor, fucking the hell out of a busty, horny syt, be prepared for a 60 minutes cameo with An Qi’s heavy dose of PSE. After Hui Hui, she’s gonna be the next rising star of this house and Geylang!
Old 01-06-2014, 05:25 AM
Samster

She ain’t Just Another Pretty Face. She’s a Goddess!

Name: Cai Shan
Homebase: 2831A
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Chongqing, China

Pretty faces are hard to come by in Geylang these days. A beauty who offers spontaneous, sensual and passionate sexual service? That’s a rarity. With the emergence of Cai Shan, she made me believe in the existence of such combination again. I’ve seen her a couple of times, where she appears to be cool and icy with few words. As she walked down the stairs, I was instantly wowed by her overall outlook that pleased my aesthetic senses. She is blessed with a perfect v-shaped face, with a sharp and small prominent chin. Her big round eyes, supplemented with her natural eyelashes and exquisitely trimmed eyebrows are simply mesmerizing. Her nicely shaped, sharp high-bridged nose and her full, kissable lips add the finishing touch to her superlative facial feature.

And oh, those straight long hairs that touch her waist. When she let them down, I was amazed beyond words. She has flawless, ultra-fair complexion with no visible pimples or blemishes. Even with minimal make-up, she stood out easily with her beauty. Cai Shan possesses a super slim figure with a tiny waist, with almost zero fats. She is leggy with A-cup frontal assets, complimented with light brownish perky nipples. When she appeared right in front of my eyes in that long blue dress, she was absolutely stunning. She’s a certified syt and probably of the highest quality that one can find in Geylang.

As we stepped into the room, I was pleasantly surprised by her friendly and outgoing attitude. She helped me get undressed while I stole some touches of her ass and tits. We petted lightly at first before it started turning into a hot foreplay as our lips met and we kissed gently. We were literally fondling each other’s sexual anatomy with passion. It went on for a good 10 minutes before we proceeded to shower. Full marks to this pretty lass for her spontaneity in the pre-shower department! She cleaned me thoroughly in shower and we chatted. Other than that, there’s not much action in shower.

On to the bed action, I first laid on my front. She applied soft touches that instantly triggered my sexual senses. Running her fingers along my waist and thigh, she sent shivers down my spine. She then gave me a sensual catbath by twirling her tongue around my back all the way down to my butt. She paid particular attention to my ass crack as she licked all the way down to my knees. I turned over and she attacked my nipples with her soft, wet tongue. Her saliva were all over my upper torso as she worked her way down to my manhood. She licked my inner thigh before teasing my balls and shaft with her stimulating tongue movement. Eventually, she engulfed my dick and gave me a fantastic bbbj, throwing in some hand action sporadically. Watching a gorgeous syt sucking your cock, I couldn’t ask for more at this juncture. Lots of variation employed, shaft licking and deep throating. Her seductive eye contact almost made me succumb to an unforced error!

I thought it was going to be the same old ‘cap-on and let’s have sex’ procedure but I was wrong. After bbbj, she worked her tongue all the way up again on my nipples before nuzzling and licking all over my neck. I could feel her wet pussy, rubbing against my right leg. As our eyes met, we frenched passionately with sensual tongue action. Lots of oomph generated as we appeared to enjoy frenching each other. Before I knew it, she mounted me with her pussy in direct contact with the shaft of my penis! We continued locking lips as she rubbed her pussy against my dick and capped it for subsequent penetrative actions.

The coital was so natural and smooth. Her reddish pussy with sparse hair was naturally lubricated with her love juice. We started with her on top as she rode my dick with her tight pussy. We frenched profusely before switching to lotus position. It was an intense fuck in this very position. As she’s lightweight, I could easily rock her ass up and down my dick. “It feels so good, I want more”, she uttered with euphoria. We frenched fiercely and I sucked on her tits as I banged her hard. I positioned her on the bed for the missionary finale. As I fucked her, she showcased nods of encouragement to pump her harder. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we continued our wet frenching. I would pull out of that tongue duel intermittently to gasp for air but she would pulled my head back in instantaneously. There’s no escape. I fucked her harder as I approached my orgasm. A few more thrusts and finally, I came hard with huge gushes of semen. I could feel her pussy wall contract at the same time. What an intense and passionate love making session!

Well, Cai Shan is definitely more than just a pretty face. This girl knows what a man desire in sex, physiologically or psychologically. She might look icy on the outside but she’s actually a bubbly and fun loving lass. Cai Shan offers high gfe with a huge dose of 'kc' thrown in. And she speaks with such cuteness that can easily melt any man’s heart. She’s playful as well, teasing my manhood even after the deed is done. Nonetheless, she’s feisty with a mind of her own. As long as a punter can accommodate her and let the session flow naturally, he will get the optimal benefit from the session with this lass. In terms of the whole package, this is my best ever $150 spent. If you crave for a pretty face who provides natural and passionate sex, look no further, Cai Shan is the one.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

A Nymphomaniac who is extremely hungry for sex...

Hui Hui (L16 W15)

Height: 1.63m
Exp in GL: Debuted in Apr 2014

Face: 6.8/10
(Hui Hui looks like a very sporty outgoing innocent SYT Poly or JC girl. She has very little makeup on & still looks so sweet. Her smile is very sunshine & sweet. She has long black hair. With the use of double eye lid stickers, she has a pair of beautiful double eye lid eyes, medium high nose with sharp tip & kissable small lips. Her facial complexion is quite tanned with pimple marks and active pimples probably not used to singapore's humid climate. She is not the drop dead gorgeous pretty type. Overall, I like her SYT school girl face. Those school girl lovers must try.)

Body: 7/10
(At 1.63m, she has a slim, youthful, taut figure with some curves. Her body complexion is quite tanned with some pimple marks on her back & some marks on her thighs. Nice slender legs. Ass quite flat. Arm pit areas kind of dark & rough due to usage of man's shaver to shave. Had advised her on how to trim her arm pit hairs.)

Boobs: 6.7/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with dark brown eraser like nipples. She hope to increase her cup size haha. Her boobs looks like a pair of developing teenager's boobs.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(This SYT is very playful, cheeky and game for foreplay. Immediately after the door was locked, she sashayed towards me in a seductive manner. She looked at me seductively with CFM expression. We frenched like long lost lovers. Her hand was busy arousing my dick and her other hand playing with my nipples. I squeezed her boobs and fingered her pussy with her panty intact. We then stripped each other into birthday suits & continued frenching & petting for some time. What a great prelude hehe.)

Bath: 8/10
(It's damn happening during the bath. Action packed bath! We frenched non stop whenever our eyes met. She soaped my body sensually arousing my nipples, balls & dick. She used this special sensual oil to sensually HJ me. Damn the feeling was so shiok that I nearly cummed haha. She then poked my ass hole with her finger while her other hand massaged my balls & HJ me from behind. Very song. She loved to cock tease me with tongue licking her lips and stared at my seductively. She washed off the soap foams on my body & cat bathed me while I'm standing. To my surprise, while we were standing, she performed sensual sumata just like those soapy bath scenes in Jap AV movies. After sumata, she then lowered to BBBJ my dick. Damn song to see such a SYT sucking my lollipop hungrily. We then dried ourselves & proceed to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(The moment I'm on the bed I was asked to be on my fours. She then used her fingers aroused my sensitive regions & ass hole. To my surprise she attacked my ass hole with a gentle licking AR style. During the AR she HJ me & massage my balls with KY. She upped her AR tempo & poked her tongue into my ass hole fast & furious damn shiok. I flipped over. She began her sensual gentle cat bath from my ears. Omg lots of saliva dripping from my ears to my neck haha. Super shiok til I moaned non stop. She then licked my neck, nipples, tummy, balls & thighs. After which I was asked to lift up my legs & she gave me a 2nd round of AR. After that she BBBJ me.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(Frenching this syt is so natural & spontaneous. The moment door was closed we frenched non stop til I left the room haha. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. Lots of tongue action. She likes to stick out her tongue to lick my tongue what a playful naughty girl. Lots of oomph frenching this nympho.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First round in the toilet. Second round on the bed while I was lying down. Third round was when I was standing. She started off with gentle licking of my balls and along my shaft & dick head. Then she engulfed my entire dick in her small cute mouth. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. I even heard the slurping sound. She twisted her head during BBBJ. Very strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva dripping down my dick. Very seductive eye contact. Very skilful in BBBJ.)

AR: 7.5/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. When I was on my fours she gently licked my ass hole while her hands HJ my dick & massaged my balls with KY. She increased the tempo and poked her tongue into my ass hole fast and furious til I moaned. She likes to poke her finger into my ass hole. What a playful girl. While I laid on the bed she lifted up my legs and gave me another round of AR. Her tongue is so agile in licking.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(Her pussy is damn hairy & bushy when I first bonked her. I advised her to trim her pussy hair & she asked me to trim for her haha. In subsequent RTFs, her pussy hair was slightly trimmed but it felt rough. She told me she used man's shaver to shave. I advised her to wax her pussy hair area or undergo laser so that her pussy area will be smoother. The inside of her pussy is pinkish & smells nice but the flaps are a little bit dark. I unleashed my tongue on her pussy & painted her song song. She was moaning like a sex kitten. Her hands were caressing my face & messing my hairdo. Seems like she enjoyed my tongueful haha.)

FJ: 8/10
(This SYT is a horny wild sex kitten on bed. Looked innocent yet so wild & horny on bed haha. Her pussy is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched like lovers while we made love. I licked her ears & neck while she licked my nipples as I thrusted concurrently. She likes to play with my nipples using her fingers. We switched to cow girl. She rode my dick very well. I grabbed her boobs and played with her nipples. She lowered her face to French me. After a while we moved to the mirror and bonked in doggie. Damn she is so tight in doggie. Nice curvy back view. Bonked her fast & furious in doggie while grabbing her boobs from behind and frenched her. Switched to missionary, we frenched & made love. She kept saying I'm li hai can last so long haha thou it boosted my ego but I knew its fake. I increased my tempo & gave my all & finally released my sperms shiok ah. We hugged & rested while my dick still in her. She challenged me for round 2. )

GFE: 8.5/10
(Super high GFE & KC girl. Very playful bubbly jovial naughty energetic girl. This girl never run out of energy haha. Lots of topics to chit chat. Even exceeded the session & she's ok.)

RTF: Definitely Yes! In fact I had RTF her numerous times before I post this FR in open forum. This girl is a gem. In fact, I gathered she has averaged 10 customers per day at least. One of the ang pai newbies. I believe she can be on par with bao bao very soon.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:09 PM
King Of Geylang

A mind blowing love making sexxion with a SYT who loves sex...

Yi Fei (L18 H05)

Height: 1.58m
Exp in GL: 1 yr plus

Face: 6.65/10
(Yi Fei may not be the prettiest girl by GL standard. However, She can easily pass off as a Poly or JC SYT student. Those SYT student lovers must try her. Her facial complexion is fair but not so good. Some facial flaws spotted. Not an issue for me. She has medium high nose and a pair of sleepy eyes. She often displayed seductive and CFM as well as cheeky expressions. Very playful, jovial, cheeky, fun-loving and naughty girl.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m tall, she has a body build similar to a teenager's figure. She is very short as compared to my height. Her figure is very slim, curvy, taut and youthful. No tummy fats. Flat ass. Slender smooth legs. Saw some scratch marks and mosquito bites on her body. Generally her body is fair and smooth. Arm pit hair spotted which she removed immediately during the bath .)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She possesses a pair of natural A cup boobs with light brown nipples. Similar to a pair of teenager's developing boobs. Yummy.)

Pre-shower routine: 7.3/10
(Once the door was locked, this innocent SYT was transformed into a seductive temptress seducing me. She caressed my body and dick and her hands were all over me with our clothes still intact. We frenched lightly while I caressed her body. We then helped to strip each other into our birthday suits. She likes to tease me by tickling my balls using her tender fingers and HJ me sensually. She stood on the bed and pushed her boobs onto my face to let me suck. Ahhh! I couldn't resist and hungrily sucked her nipples like a hungry baby. Yummy!!! Her hands were all over my face. She then hopped onto me and I carried her to the bathroom. What a great foreplay! It was so spontaneous and natural.)

Bath: 7/10
(Bath was quite sop. Not much action. Lots of teasing of my dick and balls during the soaping and washing. She simply loves to use her fingers to tickle my balls and tease my dick head and gave me a brief sensual HJ.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(Her cat bath is rather special. Not your usual GL SOP routine type of cat bath. It's more like a bf and gf exploring each other body for the first time. She kneeled on the bed and pushed her boobs for me to lick. I obliged and sucked her nipples hungrily. She moaned sexily and pushed me onto the bed. Then she pounced onto me, gently and sensually licked my neck. Her soft wet agile tongue covered my nipples and tummy. Her fingers were constantly tickling my balls and teasing my dick while i was busy fingering her pussy and gosh her pussy was moist hehe. Her nipples often brushed against my flesh and it felt so shiok. Nice refreshing non-routine type of cat bath. Thumbs up to her creativity.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(Its more of Bf and gf type of frenching. Natural, spontaneous and passionate with tongue action. She likes to bite my lips softly. Her lips and tongue were soft. Nice to french this SYT. Great oomph!)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Her BBBJ was stimulating plus sensual and a little bit unique as compared to others. She constantly teased my dick head by licking it with fast and furious tongue flicking action. Her tongue covered my entire shaft. She then engulfed my entire dick into her small mouth using lots of saliva to stimulate. Lots of slurp slurp sound. She then spitted saliva on my dick head and gave me a sensual HJ using her saliva as lubricant while licking my balls. Feeling was damn shiok. Similar to those Jap AV style of BBBJ. She repeated this feat a couple of times. Her BBBJ was deep throated and suction was strong.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is rather hairy with protruding pussy flaps. Quite nice looking pinkish pussy. Without hesitation, I helped myself to her oyster. I unleashed my tongue into her oyster. She enjoyed my tongueful by moaning loudly and caressing my face. Damn her moans were so loud that I am afraid peter and customers in the lounge heard it hehe. She rested her heels on my shoulders such that I can thrust my tongue into her pussy deeper. Kinky initiative from her.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(She's a wild nymphomaniac horny sex kitten on bed! It was a mind blowing love making session rather. I have never seen such a wl who loves sex so much haha. Her moaning is damn loud. I told her not to moan so loudly as I am afraid peter and customers outside will hear her haha. Her pussy is very tight like a teenager's pussy. In missionary, I licked her ears and neck while pumping her non-stop and profusely. She likes to be licked on those sensitive regions. We then frenched passionately and spontaneously whenever our eyes met. She kept twisting my nipples and playing with my chest hair. She then lifted up her face to lick my nipples and gave soft bites ouch! We then moved to the ground in front of the mirror. She wore her killer heels and we switched to doggie. The height was just nice for me to poke my dick into her love hole. In doggie, her pussy was damn tight. She asked me not to move. She used her ass to shove my dick in and out of her pussy. She grinded her pussy on my dick ahhh. She then wriggled her ass and contracted her pussy muscles to tightly grip my dick. What a move! She really enjoyed sex and took the entire control of doggie haha. I grabbed her boobs from behind and caressed her back. I increased my tempo and pumped her faster and faster. Her moaning gets louder and louder. I have never heard such loud moans lol. Cannot endure anymore I cummed with my loudest ahhh! Peter and customers outside must have heard me. )

GFE: 7.5/10
(We chatted non stop on many topics such as music, her house mates etc. We are more like friends chit chatting. Very non-commercial feel. She showed me her wechat photos etc and talked about herself. She told me her service improved tremendously as compared to when she first came.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
longxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this girl here so long already
Old 09-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Xiao Niu - 1654A

Not one of the big 3 but certainly not too shabby. Xiao Niu has firm C+ breasts and a slim body with very slight tummy. But her service is even better than the big 3.

We got into the room and she came over to me and immediately started teaching me french. This went on for awhile and then she slowly undressed me then herself - all the while treating me like a long lost lover. It's been awhile since I received such treatment from any WL. Probably the last one was Ella.

We continued kissing during the shower and the capped off with a nice BBBJ while looking at me with a CFM look. So far so good.

On the bed, catbath quite thorough and wet with a lot of licking and she offered her tits for my sucking and even nibbling - wow.

She offered AR and since it's not one of my preferred acts, I declined her offer so flipped and she continued the good catbath then sucked my balls into her mouth before attacking didi. Painting was next and her pussy is nice and trimmed. No smell and tasted sweet.

Cap on, she climbed on and rode me for awhile but then we switched to missionary and the ride really started really hard until finally I couldn't hold any longer and I fully released feeling very contented.

Afterwards, we laid there just chitchatting and she has good GFE. She says she is not that busy which surprises me given her super service.

Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 7.5/10
Boobs - 8/10
Shower - 7.5/10
Frenching - 9/10
Catbath - 7.5/10
BBBJ - 8/10
AR - didn't want - but she did offer
FJ - 8/10
GFE - 7.5/10

Overall - 8/10

RTF - YES - she has definitely joined my list of RTFs.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

We Scaled the Heights of Eiffel Tower!

Name: Paris
Homebase: 2831A
Height: 162cm (Approximate)
Origin: Guangxi, China

After I was done with my previous session, I saw this sex appealing girl, scantily clad in that 2-pieced clothing, with just bra and hot pants! She was flirting naughtily with one of the patrons. Definitely not one that will be considered as “pretty” by Geylang’s standard, but she oozes a huge dose of foxiness and seductiveness. Her face shape is roundish with a high forehead. She does possess decent facial features but it would have been better if she tone her heavy make-up down and ditch those fake eyelashes. In fact, she would look even better without make-up. Her eyes are naturally big and she has a middle-bridged, sharp nose. And those lips of hers are so pouty and full, probably the most distinctive feature of her foxy look.

She’s tanned and can easily pass off a girl from the Land of Smile if she speaks their tongue. Neither a syt nor a milf, she’s more of an “in-betweener”. Slightly meaty and voluptuous, she’s suitable for punters who’re into this kind of body. And I simply love those full-B cup melons of hers. They are of just the right size, perfectly shaped with dark brownish nipples. I gathered that her name is “Paris” from the okt and I knew I had to uncover the Parisian in her in my next visit.

As soon as the door closed, she presented herself as a coquettish temptress. She was flirting with me in a kittenish way, as we edged closer and closer to each other in a sensual fashion. We petted lightly at first and undressed each other. Wasting no time, we were all over each other. I cupped her nicely-shaped tits and she grabbed my crotch from the outside. We went on to have a little wet smooch. She knew what I desire and was accommodative to all my sexual impulses. What a great start. Plaudits to this Parisian at heart!

The shower action was equally tantalising. Her amorous stares kept my sexual urge elevated. Using her firm tits, she accorded me with the usual body-to-body rub on my front and back. At the same time, she grabbed my cock and stroked it gently, gearing it up for a brief bbbj. On to the bed, she gave me a light massage with just enough strength before beginning her tongue art and craft from my upper back all the way down to my knees. “Do you want an AR?”, she asked in a kinky manner. Of course I do. I positioned myself on my all fours as she licked my scrotum and anus sensually. It wasn’t those hard darting techniques which I dislike. With every rim, she sent sexual waves to my manhood. It was simply heavenly. Certainly room for improvement but she’s right up there!

I turned over and she continued her catbath on my front. It was just as thorough, covering my upper torso all the way to my knees. She positioned herself perpendicular to my body before taking my whole cock into her mouth. She gave me a half-throated bbbj with tongue action, teasing my balls and cock-head. It was just nice for my liking. Of course, with easy access to her pussy, I fingered her lovehole until it was naturally lubricated. She was moaning softly as she fastened her pace of her mouth up and down my fully erected cock. I was totally taken by surprise when she stopped and crawled up to me and initiated to kiss me. At that instant, she was totally out of control, biting my lips and literally replacing my tongue with hers. I had to ask her to slow down. She acceded to my request as we switched to a more gentle style of frenching. We were like lovers, totally in sync, making out with each other.

She put on the safety cap for me and rode me hard. Her meaty ass came into play at this instant. It was a well-cushioned ride as I spanked her ass gently every now and then. We frenched deeply and passionately. Her eyes were giving me signs of approval and satisfaction. My turn to take over. I positioned her in missionary before inserting my throbbing cock into her pussy. The coital was smooth and engaging with our eyes fixed on each other’s. She would lick my nipples. I would grab and suck on those pretty boobs of hers. With our lips locked together, our tongues were in full throttle. That’s when I realized that I was about to cum. Eventually, I reached orgasm as I cummed intensely in her pussy, with the condom intact. We continued our tongue wrestling as she rested on me, with both of us gasping for air after the exertion. We chatted and before long, she was talking dirty to me again and teasing my manhood. We were about to go for round 2 but unfortunately, time wasn’t on our side. She simply exhausted me, in a fucking good way.

What can I say? Paris certainly lived up to her name and billing. The whole session was like journey up the Eiffel Tower. At long last, we reached the very top. Seductive, playful, sultry, she can be anything you want her to be. Your wish is her only command. She’s an open book and appears to be a genuine girl. Her origin might not be Paris but somehow I could feel that she’s a Parisian at heart. She’s a phenomenal lover who has an excellent grasp of the language of sex and affection. I’m absolutely infatuated with her. Looking for a voluptuous, sultry babe who can bring you to sexual paradise? Go with Paris.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Simply love $$$$$$$$$$ and Money

Money (Mang Li) (L18 H05)

Origin: Hunan
Height: 1.58m
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2013

Face: 7.7/10
(Money is one of my top 5 prettiest GL WLs in my humble opinion at the moment. She has a pair of big double eye lid alluring eyes enhanced by mascara & eye makeup. She has high nose bridge with sharp tip and small sexy lips. Most prominent feature would be her tiny mole on the left bottom of her chin. Her face is small oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. Recently she has cut her hair so now she has this shoulder length black hair and she said she wanna adopt short bob hair style. From far she looks like a university SYT. Upon closer look, I spotted some minor flaws eg dark rings, wrinkles etc. But it doesn't matter. Overall, she looks gorgeous by GL standard. She has good fashion sense. I like the way she dressed & dolled up herself like as if she's attending some important function.)

Body: 7/10
(She's quite short and petite. At 1.58m, she's slim, fair, with some curves. Slight tummy spotted. Saw tribal tattoo on her right arm. No arm pit hair as she has done IPL to remove her arm pit hair. Her body skin is smooth, fair & almost flawless. Her slender legs are smooth to my touch. She has cute small belly button.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A cup boobs with small reddish brown nipples. Looks like a pair of teenager's developing boobs. Quite shiok when she used her nipples to rabba my body. At least there something for me to grab haha.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Not much action in the bath as what most bros mentioned in their FRs. However, money did told me that if I request for BBBJ or body to body rabba during shower she will oblige and do it. I prefer to go with the flow and let her do the stuffs naturally. Standard washing and soaping. I loved the way she handled my dick. Everytime she touched my dick and balls with that innocent stares, I felt a sudden surge in adrenaline haha. This is perhaps her so called X factor.)

Cat Bath: 7.1/10
(Money is very cute and humorous. She said she is very lousy in servicing men and asked me to guide her haha. So I obliged and gave her some guidances. I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back a couple of times. Then with her soft wet & agile tongue, she gently licked my entire back from neck to thighs. During the cat bath she used her finger nails to arouse my sensitive regions. I can't help but moaned to my delight. I flipped over. She used her boobs rabba my front. Then she performed sensual cat bath on my front focusing on my arm pits, nipples and balls. Surprised she licked my arm pits haha. During the cat bath I loved the way she used her nails to caress my body. Noticed she likes to spray mouth wash for every step of the cat bath. That's good and hygenic.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(Lots of oomph frenching this babe. It's so natural and spontaneous. Her breath and saliva tasted and smelled heavenly haha. Her lips so soft and wet. Her tongue so agile. Lots of tongue fight. Passionate, gentle and engaging frenching I would say! I spent quite some time frenching and petting her haha. She loved to caress my face and hair when we frenched.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Her BBBJ is rather special. She performed many rounds of BBBJ for me on bed. She said BBBJ me is like sucking a lollipop haha. She used her lips to grip my dick head and licked. Then she twisted her head left right continuously and licked along my shaft as well. Lots of saliva dripping along my dick. Quite shiok when she performed that. With listerine mouth wash in her mouth, she engulfed my entire dick in her small mouth and sucked. Very cooling tingling sensation. Suction was just nice. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. She loved to use her nails to arouse my balls and dick.)

Me Servicing Her: 7.8/10
(I can't resist but help myself to servicing her. Licked her from thighs to ears haha. She likes to be licked on her ears, neck, arm pits and belly button haha. Lots of sexy seducing moans when I am servicing her. She kept caressing my face & hair when I serviced her.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has nice pinkish pussy with some pussy hair. Painted her til song song. She even spreaded her legs wide, opened her pussy lips with her hands for my tongue to penetrate her love hole. Her moaning gets louder & sexier with my every tongue thrusts. No wierd odour or smell. She likes to be painted!)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Oh gosh she's very tight. Simply a breath taking love making session. I tot I were making love with my gf haha. In missionary, I started off with slow tempo thrusts to build up the atmosphere. I licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples. Our eyes met & we locked lips and frenched non stop. I doubled and tripled my tempo and pace. Every thrust I made increased her moanings by a few decibels haha. Her moaning damn sexy & seductive. Perhaps it's my own preference. One of the nicest moaning I ever heard. Her hands were all over my face, hair & body. We then switched to cow girl. At that time her hair was all messed up like a crazy girl which she joked haha. Her riding was good. She moved up and down my dick and licked my nipples. I grabbed het boobs played with her nipples while admiring such a hottie riding me. She lowered her head to French me. At this time I felt a sudden urge, I knew I couldn't last any longer. Quickly told her I am cumming. She moaned louder and louder and increased her riding pace. Eventually I cannot endure any further and blowed my load ahhhhhh! Damn shiok. She collapsed onto my body and we laid in that position for some time. I felt she was panting heavily haha. She then removed the cap and cleaned me up. We then chit chatted on the bed til time is up.)

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very high GFE & KC. I'm addicted to her GFE & KC haha. Her voice so teh & nice. She's so gentle, caring & attentive to all my needs. Great chemistry we have. Lots of topics to chit chat. Not a time watcher. She spent the entire 1 hr with me. Now I know why her queue is long. Many bros were KCed by this hottie.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1