The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9NIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can ask WL to spend overnight at hotel, on their off day?

Just wondering, if i want to ask a WL out for dinner and ask her to spend overnight at hotel, during her off days... is it possible or not? Sorry, if I sound novice with this question...
Old 23-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can ask WL to spend overnight at hotel, on their off day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9NIN View Post
Just wondering, if i want to ask a WL out for dinner and ask her to spend overnight at hotel, during her off days... is it possible or not? Sorry, if I sound novice with this question...
Are mad or totally insane???

Why on earth would you want to spend a night with a WHORE and waste money on dinners and hotel rooms.

Just go to Geylang, fuck her hard, pay and then leave. That's what WHORES are for. They're there to be fucked for money and no other reason.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Are mad or totally insane???

Why on earth would you want to spend a night with a WHORE and waste money on dinners and hotel rooms.

Just go to Geylang, fuck her hard, pay and then leave. That's what WHORES are for. They're there to be fucked for money and no other reason.
Hi bros, I like the answer: short and sharp to the points.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
If she got caught will be sent home. You want that to happen ?
Old 23-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Ok bro, understood...
Old 23-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent8 View Post
Hi bros, I like the answer: short and sharp to the points.
I just don't understand why so many cannot differentiate between a prostitute who opens her legs for money and a girlfriend who spreads her twat because she's attracted to you.

Girlfriends need to be wined and dined and pampered. That's how the game is played.

Whores on the other hand are in it for the money so don't waste your time or your hard earned cash with ridiculous courting rituals. It's absolutely pointless.

If the only girls you can date are prostitutes, you're in a really sorry state.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 16
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
Can ask WL to spend overnight at hotel, on their off day?

Quote:
I just don't understand why so many cannot differentiate between a prostitute who opens her legs for money and a girlfriend who spreads her twat because she's attracted to you.

Girlfriends need to be wined and dined and pampered. That's how the game is played.

Whores on the other hand are in it for the money so don't waste your time or your hard earned cash with ridiculous courting rituals. It's absolutely pointless.

Wise words. Great wisdom/advice. Big Boss has spoken.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 23-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:

Totally agree with boss.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Boss, relax. People are just looking for some lovin mah. Nowadays hearsay the ladies also looking out for SNAG, if without the S also cannot.

To TS, you have the right to ask her as its your freedom.

However AV's stand is cannot. So the WL have a duty to reject you.

Then the house okt have the right to be tulan with you as you refuse to pay them for ON. and in the future may ring the bell faster or reject your entry outright.

Anyway even if she choose to take the risk and go with you, i wonder if the hotels could take your business as the WL may not have the documents for entry. Hope it helps

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 23-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Roger that bros! Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:

was chatting with one WL after the deal. Asked what she liked about Singapore after spending couple oc month s here, she replied "Singapore money!"
Old 23-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

but I understand some senior bro are able to win over WL hearts and some WL really sacrifices for love. maybe is the challenge to bring the love out from these money loving WL?
Old 23-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
U got money sure can,how much u willing to pay......why dont u share yr budget ???
Old 23-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
but I understand some senior bro are able to win over WL hearts and some WL really sacrifices for love. maybe is the challenge to bring the love out from these money loving WL?
1. Please use the default font size.

2. Why anyone would want two win the love of a girl that has been fucked by hundreds of men is beyond me. I'd find it far more logical to win the love of a decent, hardworking and faithful girl who will be a good mother to my children.

Old 23-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. Please use the default font size.

2. Why anyone would want two win the love of a girl that has been fucked by hundreds of men is beyond me. I'd find it far more logical to win the love of a decent, hardworking and faithful girl who will be a good mother to my children.
Boss, since you see to have some time today to reply all these posts.

Maybe you can look into a complaint of mine about clone zapping: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2365
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1