The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Lol well.. It's the truth.. It doesn't make sense for me to fake how an awesome lover I am, with a big dick etc. if I am short, ugly like a toad and can't get laid unless I show some green, then that's the way it is... And u know what... I've had great supporters sending private messages with tips and advice, and it has paid off. So what if I am a 2 min man?
U better than me.......Wls call me Mr.Ferrari.......name very fierce rite......by actually i am very bitter in my heart......why.........becos it only took Ferrari to reach 100m in less than 5 seconds.............my timing worst than u......
Old 25-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
U better than me.......Wls call me Mr.Ferrari.......name very fierce rite......by actually i am very bitter in my heart......why.........becos it only took Ferrari to reach 100m in less than 5 seconds.............my timing worst than u......
aiyo..getting old..still can get ferrari performance?

now is world cup season liow..y not start to train up to last a soccer match..it would feel great having your love ones wrap her pussy around you..and at the same time see a world class goal being scored..
Old 25-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: KK is not just Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
WL Name : KK
Home Base: 1651
Origin: Hubei
Height : 1.6m (thereabouts)

Looks: KK has the look of an F1 model for sure. The type of guai guai type of girl that you can bring back home to see Mom. Has a bit of exotic look that I like in my girls. Eyes are not that round which is kinda a bummer for me, but still great overall still quite a sweet young beauty.

Boobs : A cup with dark nipples. PS. I like my gals with natural boobs. I don't mind If they are A or not. Just needs to be real and not enhanced.

Body: A bit of stretch marks at her stomach. A bit of a turnoff but still ok for me.

Pre-Shower : Definitely a pleasant gal. Not a commando in the making but still good if you like it slow and easy.

Shower : SOP.

Catbath : SOP.

AR : N.A.

BBBJ: This is probably her forte. Definitely short and long strokes. And definitely knows how to make a guy horny. Gave me about a long 10 minute BBBJ.

FJ : One of the tighter girls in GL right now. Guess it is probably because she is younger. Her looks are priceless when one is drilling deep deep. Definitely a good bonk.

GFE : Definitely has potential to be on a baoer's list. But this girl will suck you dry if you are not careful. Street smart! Not for the average baoer.

RTF : Sure if I back in SG and free.

Overall a good companion. She might be leaving soon even though she has only been here I think a month or so. Looks like too few brothers have spending power nowadays unlike the days of ole.
aiyo..another GND type like..you know who?
And some more street smart cash sucker? Better avoid far far
Old 25-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
aiyo..getting old..still can get ferrari performance?

now is world cup season liow..y not start to train up to last a soccer match..it would feel great having your love ones wrap her pussy around you..and at the same time see a world class goal being scored..
Bro.....is not the name.....is the TIMING......i very pathetic la.......

Dont anyhow play play......wait really score after world cup u game over liao.......
Old 25-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Xiao Bu Dian from L1817 two weeks ago and last week.

She has very fair and smooth skin ; very slim and petite girl. She is very chatty once she warms up. Shower is pretty standard. Both sessions were very enjoyable as she is the type that is pro-active ; very accommodating to any of your request pattern. I enjoyed the hugging she gave me just before leaving. Will return again in a few weeks. I liked her looks and husky voice.
Old 25-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alami View Post
Tried Xiao Bu Dian from L1817 two weeks ago and last week.

She has very fair and smooth skin ; very slim and petite girl. She is very chatty once she warms up. Shower is pretty standard. Both sessions were very enjoyable as she is the type that is pro-active ; very accommodating to any of your request pattern. I enjoyed the hugging she gave me just before leaving. Will return again in a few weeks. I liked her looks and husky voice.
Can't remember if I asked this before but what is her boob size?
Old 25-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can't remember if I asked this before but what is her boob size?
very small...

I like small.
Old 25-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Lol well.. It's the truth.. It doesn't make sense for me to fake how an awesome lover I am, with a big dick etc. if I am short, ugly like a toad and can't get laid unless I show some green, then that's the way it is... And u know what... I've had great supporters sending private messages with tips and advice, and it has paid off. So what if I am a 2 min man?
Great attitude. At least you are rationale and don't believe what the WLs tell you how big you are etc. Sometimes I wanna puke when I hear when they say it to every client. But it is their job to try to make you feel like a man.

Good for you bro.
Old 26-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Was spoilt for choice from the recent batch of new girls but there is this girl who deserve special mention, short FR as follow:

Name: Bei Bei(贝贝)
House: 1817
Face: 8/10 (slutty look)
Height: 155 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Body: 9/10 (34D+ natural boob, fair & smooth complexion, no tattoos)
Bath: 9/10 (thorough cleaning, boob massage, bbbj)
Foreplay: 9/10 (catbath, 360degree bbbj, french... basically everything offered in DG as she is sauna trained there)
AR: 9/10 (good lick, poke with tongue while her hand caress and masturbate you)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with lots of variations and that CFM look)
FJ: 9/10 (intense session, very obliging and enjoying herself as well)
GFE: 9/10 (no rush, offer light massage after the session)

It has been the longest time I have given such high score, she is definitely worth a try if you are looking for girl with good service, nice body & good service
Old 26-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrer View Post
Was spoilt for choice from the recent batch of new girls but there is this girl who deserve special mention, short FR as follow:

Name: Bei Bei(贝贝)
House: 1817
Face: 8/10 (slutty look)
Height: 155 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Body: 9/10 (34D+ natural boob, fair & smooth complexion, no tattoos)
Bath: 9/10 (thorough cleaning, boob massage, bbbj)
Foreplay: 9/10 (catbath, 360degree bbbj, french... basically everything offered in DG as she is sauna trained there)
AR: 9/10 (good lick, poke with tongue while her hand caress and masturbate you)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with lots of variations and that CFM look)
FJ: 9/10 (intense session, very obliging and enjoying herself as well)
GFE: 9/10 (no rush, offer light massage after the session)

It has been the longest time I have given such high score, she is definitely worth a try if you are looking for girl with good service, nice body & good service
I have to agree bei bei is a performer that I have RTF a few times. Solid service, responsive.... She can be one helluva fuck!
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 26-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jia Jia - 1654A

So I finally got to sample the last of 54A's Big 3 - had to wait about 1 hour as she had just gone in so quickly took the next slot.

Had seen her on a previous visit and she looked quite nice in her qipao but showing a lot of bust. Face had quite a classic Chinese look and long black straight hair.

We got into the room and she came over to me and started teasing which led us to some dueling tongues. She helped me undress and then showed me why I had waited for her. Quite firm, good curves and nice butt with only slight tummy. Nice fair skin for those bros that like them fair. Probably about the same size as Miao Miao but different shape. Yi Yi is larger than the other two but I am not complaining about any of them - all are fine for me.

Shower was fairly standard capped off with BBBJ in the shower and she felt really soft and nice against me.

On the bed, catbath a but different - lot of licking but none of the suction that many of the other girls offer (and what I am used to from China). But those boobs rubbing over me made up for anything missing.

She offered AR and since it's not one of my preferred acts, I declined her offer so flipped and she immediately started sucking on my nipples so I returned the favour. Working her way down, she started a good BBBJ (but not the same standard as Yi Yi and Bai He) and she turned to offer me first tits to suck on then mei mei and it's very nicepretty small with no smell. Apparently she likes this and was pressing into my mouth until felt a shudder.

Cap on, she climbed on and rode me for awhile but then we switched to missionary and the ride really started really hard until finally I couldn't hold any longer and I fully released feeling very contented.

Afterwards, we laid there just chitchatting and she has good GFE and is looking for a guy to take care of her so hope she is not bao'd too quickly.

Looks - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 8.5/10
Shower - 7/10
Catbath - 7/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
AR - didn't want - but she did offer
FJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 7.5/10

Overall - 8/10

RTF - YES - she has definitely joined my list of RTFs.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Sex Kitten Squeezed Me Till The Very Last Drop!

Name: An Qi
Homebase: W15
Height: 157cm (Approximate)
Origin: Hubei, China
Geylang Debut: April 2014

When An Qi first walked into the shop, she emanated the vibe of a young office lady that you often see in the CBD. Dressed in that mini-dress, she looks like a typical local girl. I would say that she belongs to the “cute” category. She has a heart-shaped face with sharp eyes, middle-bridged nose and rather thin wide lips. Her mascara and fake eyelashes are applied to perfection. She possesses a decent facial complexion and her hairs are tied in a low, soft ponytail. And this girl’s got the curves! A proud owner of super firm big B-cup boobs with brown perky nipples, An Qi also has a round, perky ass to boot. I was definitely fooled by her innocence before she unleashed the sex kitten inside of her in the room.

As soon as the door closed, she started oozing a huge dose of sex appeal. With our faces inches away from each other’s, she uttered sweet nothings that instantly caught my one-eyed snake off guard. “I’m bad, you know. Can you handle me?”, she said. “Show me how bad you can be, girl”, I replied with anticipation of what’s to come. It wasn’t long before we locked lips in a delicate fashion as I grabbed and squeezed her firm tits with her clothes still intact. My other hand was kept busy by her wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure and reciprocated by lifting up my shirts before licking on my nipples like a sex hungry kitten. We petted ferociously until we’re down to our birthday suits. I squeezed her perky ass as she pulled my cock and wrapped her panties around it. Damn, she got me on dreamland before the shower already!

More kisses and petting ensued in the shower. She stroked my dick sensually while giving me sultry stares. She accorded my nipples with a good tongue stimulation before giving me a brief boob fuck with her ultra-firm tits. Lots of variations were involved in her bbbj as she twirled her tongue around my shaft with deep throated suctions. She led my hand towards her boobs, requesting me to squeeze them hard while she sucked my dick with finesse. She looked like she’s enjoying it as much as I do. The sight of my dick in her mouth and her tits within my hard grasp was just heavenly!

We dried ourselves and she looked at me invitingly at the edge of the bed, as if she’s signalling how much she wanted to be devoured in the next 40 minutes. She was biting her lips, squeezing her tits and moaning seductively. How could I resist! I hugged her tight and before long, we were frenching like long-lost lovers. I held her down onto the bed and we kissed and petted ferociously as if it’s the last fuck of our lives. She directed my hand on her moist cunt and it was dripping wet, literally! I knew I would regret if I didn’t dive into her natural nectar. I licked and sucked her clit and labia hungrily while she gave me another round of bbbj in the 69 position. Her pussy juice tasted so sweet, odourless and mouth-watering!

As much as she wanted more of my cunnilingus, the sensitivity was a tad too much for her to bear. She put on the safety cap for me as she inserted my cock into her well-lubricated pussy. The entry was so smooth. “It feels so fucking good”, she uttered a voice of satisfaction. I couldn’t resist the sight of her solid, firm tits bouncing up and down, when she rode me. I sucked her perky areola ferociously and we frenched intermittently. She gyrated her hips as we fucked the living hell out of each other position. At that instant, we hugged each other just when our coital intensified. She pinned my upper torso onto the bed and rode me hard. I grabbed her round, perky ass and pushed it up and down my throbbing cock. In that very position, we had an intense tongue fight and it wasn’t long before I surrendered my army into her contracting pussy as she squirmed with pleasure. She laid on me and I could sense her heavy panting, due to the sexual exhilaration earlier. We chatted for awhile before inviting me for round 2 with only 10 minutes left! She got my dick up again in no time before I drilled her in missionary. We tongue-wrestled again as she grabbed my hand to squeeze her tits. I shot my load and it was the most intense orgasm that I’ve ever had. She kept on going until she squeezed my balls till the very last drop! Simply mind-blowing.

The session with An Qi is probably one of my best ones of the year. She’s definitely in the league of her house mate, Hui Hui in terms of spontaneity and passionate sex. It’s another natural sexual duel with little commercial vibe. She’s perhaps one of the few sporty and happy-go-lucky WLs that I’ve encountered. Very cheerful and friendly, and she’s always in a jovial mood. She’ll definitely light up your day with her ever-smiling demeanour. Within that innocent girl, lies a sex kitten. If you’ve always wanted to experience how it feels to be a male porn actor, fucking the hell out of a busty, horny syt, be prepared for a 60 minutes cameo with An Qi’s heavy dose of PSE. After Hui Hui, she’s gonna be the next rising star of this house and Geylang!
Old 29-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
FR Cat 150 1651 Li Li

Name: Lily or Li Li
House: 1651
Looks: 6/10 Nice from far and caught my attention, upon closer looks, points keep dropping.
Body: 5.5/10 Apparently her clothes were quite fitting giving a false lift of her boobs and tight body, once clothes off, gravity did its job
Boobs: 6/10 Soft B cups, sensitive nippbles
BBBJ: 8/10 Hard working, deep throating, solid action, spent alot of time in this department both in the shower and on the bed. She offered CIM.
Frenching: 7/10 quite passionate
AR:8/10 i think she scored well here, spent a good amount of time, she actually sucked my ass! i could feel solid suction and simultaneous tongue probing! Seems quite a pro here.
FJ:9/10 Very accommodating, extremely passionate.

So, at first glance, she does not come across as as attention grabbing, maybe because of what she wore that day. But as she peeled off her clothes, it can get disappointing. BUT when it comes to service, and customer attention, she makes it up there. So for bros looking for solid service and don't mind her looks, i would say she's good. Her catbath was so detailed with periodic BBBJ, so she alternates both erotic and sensual simulations. Believe it or not, by the time we were ready for FJ, 40 mins was gone! I guess that was why she offered CIM since she thought she could finish me off then ... it was tempting but i wanted to screw her too. So by the time we were done, 60mins were over and we washed up and out of the room in ten minutes. So... overall her service is thorough. Again, i could be lucky, it could be chemistry ... don't know. But i was glad that i got my return ;-)
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Last edited by paulcum2sooon; 29-05-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Hit enter too fast
Old 30-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Nice fr on lili
Old 01-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She ain’t Just Another Pretty Face. She’s a Goddess!

Name: Cai Shan
Homebase: 2831A
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Chongqing, China
Geylang Debut: April 2014

Pretty faces are hard to come by in Geylang these days. A beauty who offers spontaneous, sensual and passionate sexual service? That’s a rarity. With the emergence of Cai Shan, she made me believe in the existence of such combination again. I’ve seen her a couple of times, where she appears to be cool and icy with few words. As she walked down the stairs, I was instantly wowed by her overall outlook that pleased my aesthetic senses. She is blessed with a perfect v-shaped face, with a sharp and small prominent chin. Her big round eyes, supplemented with her natural eyelashes and exquisitely trimmed eyebrows are simply mesmerizing. Her nicely shaped, sharp high-bridged nose and her full, kissable lips add the finishing touch to her superlative facial feature.

And oh, those straight long hairs that touch her waist. When she let them down, I was amazed beyond words. She has flawless, ultra-fair complexion with no visible pimples or blemishes. Even with minimal make-up, she stood out easily with her beauty. Cai Shan possesses a super slim figure with a tiny waist, with almost zero fats. She is leggy with A-cup frontal assets, complimented with light brownish perky nipples. When she appeared right in front of my eyes in that long blue dress, she was absolutely stunning. She’s a certified syt and probably of the highest quality that one can find in Geylang.

As we stepped into the room, I was pleasantly surprised by her friendly and outgoing attitude. She helped me get undressed while I stole some touches of her ass and tits. We petted lightly at first before it started turning into a hot foreplay as our lips met and we kissed gently. We were literally fondling each other’s sexual anatomy with passion. It went on for a good 10 minutes before we proceeded to shower. Full marks to this pretty lass for her spontaneity in the pre-shower department! She cleaned me thoroughly in shower and we chatted. Other than that, there’s not much action in shower.

On to the bed action, I first laid on my front. She applied soft touches that instantly triggered my sexual senses. Running her fingers along my waist and thigh, she sent shivers down my spine. She then gave me a sensual catbath by twirling her tongue around my back all the way down to my butt. She paid particular attention to my ass crack as she licked all the way down to my knees. I turned over and she attacked my nipples with her soft, wet tongue. Her saliva were all over my upper torso as she worked her way down to my manhood. She licked my inner thigh before teasing my balls and shaft with her stimulating tongue movement. Eventually, she engulfed my dick and gave me a fantastic bbbj, throwing in some hand action sporadically. Watching a gorgeous syt sucking your cock, I couldn’t ask for more at this juncture. Lots of variation employed, shaft licking and deep throating. Her seductive eye contact almost made me succumb to an unforced error!

I thought it was going to be the same old ‘cap-on and let’s have sex’ procedure but I was wrong. After bbbj, she worked her tongue all the way up again on my nipples before nuzzling and licking all over my neck. I could feel her wet pussy, rubbing against my right leg. As our eyes met, we frenched passionately with sensual tongue action. Lots of oomph generated as we appeared to enjoy frenching each other. Before I knew it, she mounted me with her pussy in direct contact with the shaft of my penis! We continued locking lips as she rubbed her pussy against my dick and capped it for subsequent penetrative actions.

The coital was so natural and smooth. Her reddish pussy with sparse hair was naturally lubricated with her love juice. We started with her on top as she rode my dick with her tight pussy. We frenched profusely before switching to lotus position. It was an intense fuck in this very position. As she’s lightweight, I could easily rock her ass up and down my dick. “It feels so good, I want more”, she uttered with euphoria. We frenched fiercely and I sucked on her tits as I banged her hard. I positioned her on the bed for the missionary finale. As I fucked her, she showcased nods of encouragement to pump her harder. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we continued our wet frenching. I would pull out of that tongue duel intermittently to gasp for air but she would pulled my head back in instantaneously. There’s no escape. I fucked her harder as I approached my orgasm. A few more thrusts and finally, I came hard with huge gushes of semen. I could feel her pussy wall contract at the same time. What an intense and passionate love making session!

Well, Cai Shan is definitely more than just a pretty face. This girl knows what a man desire in sex, physiologically or psychologically. She might look icy on the outside but she’s actually a bubbly and fun loving lass. Cai Shan offers high gfe with a huge dose of 'kc' thrown in. And she speaks with such cuteness that can easily melt any man’s heart. She’s playful as well, teasing my manhood even after the deed is done. Nonetheless, she’s feisty with a mind of her own. As long as a punter can accommodate her and let the session flow naturally, he will get the optimal benefit from the session with this lass. In terms of the whole package, this is my best ever $150 spent. If you crave for a pretty face who provides natural and passionate sex, look no further, Cai Shan is the one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1