The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Newbies of this shop starting work on 3 Aug ... This batch seems to be quite promising ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dunseri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

old ones go new ones come

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Newbies of this shop starting work on 3 Aug ... This batch seems to be quite promising ...
Old 19-07-2014, 12:27 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look forward to this batch. Hopefully will have cute syts such as ex sq, ling long this type previous batch no syts
Old 19-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGeisha View Post
I heard from someone that ViVi is marrying Ggdick.
I heard from someone gdick go cut cock.....u believe???.....i believe
Old 25-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

6 new WLs will be commencing work this Sunday ... No news on their work names to date ... Need to inquire from OKT Lek if anyone of you are keen to know more ... Gathered that a couple of them are quite promising ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
6 new WLs will be commencing work this Sunday ... No news on their work names to date ... Need to inquire from OKT Lek if anyone of you are keen to know more ... Gathered that a couple of them are quite promising ...
Amy,YY,真美丽 earliest start work will be Tuesday.
Old 26-07-2014, 10:34 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look forward to this new batch. Hope there is fair slim SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
U r w06 resident commander?
Old 27-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Thumbs up This is what I called Supersex!

This is what I called Supersex!

The following FR is specially written to pay tribute to a wonderful WL whom I have ever laid ... If you are an ardent fan of hers or if you've yet to try her and you're curious, wait no more as she'll be hanging her pussy for good come this coming Wednesday ....

I have had Zhen Mei (W06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly, madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our last few rendevous ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred coital of ours ... So to speak.

Zhen Mei possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes which are further enhanced by her long thick natural eyelashes and sharp high-bridge nose. She has a Pan Asian looks. In fact she resembles a little like the younger version of Lin Chin Hsia as well as Rosamund Kwan ... I can't wait to bonk this babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Good looks, proportionate tits that compliment her slim physique, smooth complexion, a pair of sexily slender legs that most women would die for, and most importantly, excellent service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Yahooo! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her micro-mini shorts still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her black tiny G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her never ending sexy legs moving south towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-String but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome full B cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her pink nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow profusely. At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up an exceptionally loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile.

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in turbo speed in missionary fashion ... I eventually reached a point of no return. Woah! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax!! Supersex to the max!

WL Name - Zhen Mei @ WH06

Appearance - 7.5/10 She is gorgeous by GL standard ... Sharp facial features like Rosamund Kwan and Lin Chin Hsia ... Her complexion has since improved dramatically.

Bod - 8.0/10 Slim, leggy, tally and smooth. She is 1.68 m tall w/o heels.

Tits - 7.5/10 B cupper natural frontal assets. Some folks said her tits are silicon-implanted because they are too firm to be real but I don't see any scar on her armpit areas as well as the area beneath her tits ... In addition, her tits collapsed when she lied on her back further proving that hers are real stuff. For fake tits, they will be raised.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10 Awesome!

Shower Action - 7.8/10 Fantabulous with lotsa of erotic actions!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10 Heavenly and enthusiastic!

AR - 8.0/10 It was done with finesse!

French Kissing - 8.5/10 Passionate & engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10 Deep-Throated ... Heavenly!

FJ - 8.5/10 Very engaging & passionate ... No sign of "departure" mood ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ... No more chance as her last day of work will be Tuesday ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2014 at 01:42 AM.
Old 27-07-2014, 04:03 PM
King Of Geylang

All the best to zhen mei
Old 28-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr on newbies
Old 28-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
so soon? i heard it will be next week instead.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:35 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
so soon? i heard it will be next week instead.
u aiming which newbies?
Old 28-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
u aiming which newbies?
heard don't means must aim ley..

sometimes prefer familiarity..and good wine takes time to age..
Old 29-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
heard don't means must aim ley..

sometimes prefer familiarity..and good wine takes time to age..
One got kids and husband, more experience, lol.
Old 31-07-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
Jai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
All the best to zhen mei
All the best Zhen Mei ! She go back home town via HK.
Not sure any bosses sent her or not ........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1