The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8476 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Haha I see. So if first session no French u won't rtf?
mostly yes, if no french first session, i will not rtf. Frenching should be consider SOP in my cheonging dictionary, so any gals that i tried not manage to offer me this service, i will not rtf them in future no matter how pretty the WLs.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:08 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
mostly yes, if no french first session, i will not rtf. Frenching should be consider SOP in my cheonging dictionary, so any gals that i tried not manage to offer me this service, i will not rtf them in future no matter how pretty the WLs.
I like frenching too. Without frenching the session lacked of the oomph & sparks.
Old 20-07-2014, 04:12 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An adorable, cute, kawaii SYT with excellent services...

Yi Yi (L18 H03)

Origin: Guangzhou
Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.6/10
(Yi Yi is definitely one of the sweetest & cutest SYT in GL based on my standard. I don't think anyone will reject her at first glance. She can easily pass off as a 19-20yo SYT Poly or Uni student. Her makeup is quite thick especially her eye makeup. If she puts on nude/light makeup she will look more innocent. Yi Yi has a pair of big, alluring, sparkling, bright double eye lid eyes enhanced by synthetic eye lashes & elaborated eye makeup. Her eyes are very nice. She has small medium high nose & cute small sexy lips. Her face shape is oval & sharp. Her facial complexion is smooth thou not very fair. She looks like a cutesy china doll when she lets down her reddish brown hair. Simply love her face. Very very sweet. Definitely my cai. I love her sweet voice too. She speaks very fluent Cantonese.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6m tall, she does not possess the very sexy or curvy womanly figure. Her figure belongs to young, pubescent, teenage type of figure. Some curves on her body. Slim & no tummy fats at all. Nice ass for doggie. Long slender legs. Arm pit hair sighted. Body complexion generally smooth & quite fair. Some minor scars on her right shoulder spotted. Very petite girl & very easy to carry around hehe.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Yi Yi has a pair of natural A- cup boobs with protruding eraser like pinkish nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of teenager's developing boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Lots of actions & services in the bath. Was taken by surprise by this SYT! What a mind blowing bath I had. Yi Yi performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. What surprised me was she used her soles to rabba my thighs and hooked her legs around mine to arouse me. First time experienced such a stunt! Then she used her tender smooth hands to poke and tease my ass hole and HJ me and tickle my balls. This combo very shiok. She also used her boobs to rabba my front and back and used her nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met each other we frenched lightly. She ended the bath with a brief stimulating BBBJ. Top notch bath service.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(She prepared a cup of water. I sat on the bed wondering what surprises she will spring on me. She joined me on the bed. Our eyes met and we frenched lightly. Shiok ah. She asked me to lay on my front. With a sip of water in her mouth, she performed sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to neck to back to ass to thighs. Her small mouth has relatively strong suction as I could feel her teeth brushed against my flesh with pop pop sound. My back was damn wet hehe. During the cat bath she used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my sensitive regions with her tender fingers. I was asked to be on my fours. She wiped my ass crack with wet tissue coated with listerine. Then she poured water along my ass crack & it felt so cooling & minty. Before I realized, she attacked my ass hole with her soft agile wet tongue. Her AR was gentle licking plus poking style. She alternated AR with ball sucking action and fingers constantly poking my ass hole. Damn shiok. Then she slided her head below my body & BBBJ for second time. She moved up further to lick my frontal body concentrating on my nipples. I then flipped over. Yi Yi hopped onto my frontal body. Her ass grinding my dick shiok ah. She planted kisses all over my face & we frenched. She asked me to kiss her face as well haha very cute girl. Then with a couple of sips of water, she cat bathed me from ears to neck to nipples to tummy & thighs. During the cat bath she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. After which she gave me a third round BBBJ! Damn she simply love to suck my dick haha. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ me dick and BBBJ alternately. This combo is lethal as it almost caused me to cum. Overall what a mind blowing cat bath I had. One of the best I had.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(This girl is very special and unique when comes to frenching. Only she can initiate the frenching. If customer initiate the frenching she will move her head left right to tease the customer. Luckily for me she initiated to kiss my face & lips & soon we frenched with gentle sensual tongue fight. Simply love to French this SYT.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First one in shower. Second & third round on bed. Strong suction, deep throated, lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ my dick while sucking my balls & licking my nipples. This combo was damn shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her hehe. Above average BBBJ skill. Simply love to see such a cutesy SYT sucked my dick.)

AR: 7.6/10
(When I was positioned on my fours on the bed, she wiped my ass crack with listerine and poured water along my ass crack. Very cooling minty feel. Then before I realized she AR me. Her AR is poking & gentle licking style. She alternated with ball sucking action & finger poking teasing action. Damn song.)

Pussy Painting: She has very bushy pinkish pussy. Didn't paint her pussy as she has applied KY after bath. I don't want to taste KY

FJ: 7.9/10
(I must say this Yi Yi likes to take full control of sex. She simply love to cow girl & ride me. She has a tight pinkish very bushy pussy. After servicing me she capped me & volunteer to ride me in cow girl. I told her I prefer to start with missionary. So I carried her & put her on the bed. In missionary I started off with slow tempo. We frenched lightly like an inexperienced couple frenching for first time hehe. I upped my pace & tempo & pumped her harder as per her request. She moaned sexily & softly. Her hands were all over my face & body. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy is tight. Her ass is quite nice for doggie. I licked her neck & her entire back. I pumped her fast & furious grabbing her boobs & playing with her nipples from behind. She suggested to ride me in cow girl. I obliged. I sat down and she sat on my dick & rode my dick. I simply love this position. We frenched once again and this time the frenching is getting more intense & passionate. She pushed me onto the bed and rode my dick faster & faster. I grabbed her boobs & fine tuned her nipples. She damn hard working. Rode my dick front to back & up & down. She was so high that she gave me a love bite on my arm ouch! Soon cannot tahan such a kawaii SYT riding me I blasted all my sperms ahhhh! Shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Very chatty, friendly, nice girl. Can tcss alot. After sex we slept side by side & cuddled with light petting. She even pretended to sleep and snore haha. And she gave me a love bite ouch! She is a strong willed girl with a mind of her own. She is pretty confident with her fashion sense & outlook. If you let her perform her own set of service routines, I am sure you will enjoy her services. She prefer to be the one who is in control of the entire session. Very unique personality I encountered in my GL chionging history.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Passed this house today, and it was closed. Wonder why?
Old 23-08-2014, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Boss went to airport to pick up freshies...

Out of the 5 I saw...at least 3 very good ones...

Time to bonk bonk bonk!
Old 23-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
Boss went to airport to pick up freshies...

Out of the 5 I saw...at least 3 very good ones...

Time to bonk bonk bonk!
Thanks for the info. BTW, today the house is still closed

Last edited by panad0l; 23-08-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old 28-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

LV ( 1856 )

Experience in GL: about 9 months
Height: About 1.55m
Weight: 46kg

I was kinda free yesterday from meeting clients and popped by 1856 as there are new gals and I wanted to see them...out of the 5..I kinda like 2 or 3 of them...hehe

Didn't manage to find ou their name because LV came over to talk to me.

The poor gal had injured herself when she slipped and fell in the bathroom and had just recovered and started work.

That she told me had me pulling her to sign her name and rushed into the room with her..

She said..哥。。很久没爱爱了。。水很多。。

WALAO EH!!!! Mai tu liao!!!

I copied and paste my last FR on the and aded in what I thought is worth mentioning for bros here. Till this day she has remained a hidden gem in GL

Face: 8/10

Sharp little 瓜子脸 with long fake lashes accentuating her eyes made it for me. Couldn't resist her and started once the door closed with a bear hug and I was glad she spoke french fluently. Her little scar on top of her eye didn't tarnish her looks and she's still as pretty as ever...and because she hasn't been making out...her pussy was hot!! and she has no qualms about letting go nd enjoying the love making.

Body: 7/10
My kind of body...not skinny, womanly shaped..nice little spankable butt with a neatly trimmed bush down south.

Boobs: 7.1/10
Nice handful 36B+ greeted my eyes once she removed her clothes. firm and gravity defying just like the retired sisi of 1612. Somehow because she hasn't made out for about a month her boobs are now more sensitive to touch, and nipples were puffy and erects easily. Tuning of the nipples turns on the tap down south...IMMEDIATELY!

Bath: 8/10
Not my usual cup of tea for services in the bathroom. BUT...she was gliding and rubbing every piece of skin she could find on me. Finished of with me nearly cumming with a BBBJ in the bathroom. Noted she paid additional attention to cleansing my backdoor with her notti fingers...I immediately had a huge hard on thinking of the AR I will be getting.

Catbath: 6.3/10

This gal had some serious training in DG where she worked for a few months. Her stint in commercial sex was short back home and it was notable from her very tight pussy...and mind you..I am averaged length and above average girth. I had my index finger on her while she cat bathed me and she was wet wet wet...my fingers were soaked in no time and was wrinkled. She was squirming and moving about so much she totally ignored junior for a while to concentrate on cumming.

AR: 10 / 10

After she came it was my turn to be serviced.

LV paid a lot of attention cleaning my arse and I was sure to get a superb AR from her.

Her tongue holds the magic in the 10 mins I got ARed. Nice little darts across the butt cheeks and crack made me raise my butt in anticipation...and I tried hysterically to move my hole near her tongue she teased by moving away...The teasing got so bad I nearly couldn't hold myself and was very near to the verge of cumming. I haven't experienced this since the good old marina south spa days.

Pussy Painting: 8/10

This gal..has a super wet pussy. I couldn't tahan her AR and flipped her around and went attacking her pussy. Her pussy was already soaking wet and I wasted no time lapping up. Pussy was well trimmed and has no weird taste. It didn't take too long before the por gal decided to give up and suddenly clamped her thighs together and let go a super loud moan. Yesterday..she came loads..and was totally spent...I totally forgot about myself and tried to make her cum and cum and cum and cum instead.

BBBJ: 8/10

How many times have we gotten a half past six BBBJ / BJ from one of the WLs in geylang? LV is different from most I have experienced. Her BBBJ style varies. and alternates between soft rim depth BBBJ and also fast and furious deep throat. Very few WLs can make me cum by BBBj and I had to stop the lass before I came in her mouth. sigh...old liao...only good for one shot...Zzzzz

Frenching: 8/10

Frenching...one of the most elusive service present in WLs today....and yet LV seems to enjoy frenching me. Perhaps it's the chemistry...perhaps she won a golden horse award in foreign language films...but I was a happy man!!

FJ: 9/10

Though LV is 24, her experience in the skin trade isn't very long..and she is considered relative tight...for an average man like me.

Pussy is super wet and not too deep so on missionary and while thrusting her I was hitting her cervix and the feeling was wonderful. Kept reminding myself not to lose control and injure her in the process. Did many positions and finally came in doggie emptying my load into the rubber. Talking about rubber....I didn't even noticed when she put it on during the BBBJ.

GFE: 7.4/10

Not the typical GL WL who lacks in GFE.. LV oozes 女人味 and with her very good attitude and service I'd be thinking I'm making love to my gf. Exceeded time by 15 mins and was lucky old man didn't ask for $150 more.

RTF: Yes YEs YeSSSSSSS!!!! 钱不够用though..

All in all I've rated her highly as I know that I'm not an easy to please customer in GL...most times I couldn't even cum. I came like only once with 小涵 out of my 8 times with her...and 东京, with her superb GFE and skill didn't managed to make me cum. LV did it...and no...it was not because I was hard up...having just had a super nice session with my squirting FB.

I'll recommend LV for lovers of BBBJ, AR and super wet pussies. Be prepared to put a towel under her when you paint her though....

The above details in this FR are my personal opinions and standard caveat should apply.

Huat AH!!
Old 01-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
famous_619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Good and detailed FR.. good the give it a try..
Old 01-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
famous_619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good info and detailed FR.. good to give it a try...
Old 02-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for good recommendation. AR super, tight tight Mei Mei.

Quote:
LV ( 1856 )

I was kinda free yesterday from meeting clients and popped by 1856 as there are new gals and I wanted to see them...out of the 5..I kinda like 2 or 3 of them...hehe

The poor gal had injured herself when she slipped and fell in the bathroom and had just recovered and started work.

That she told me had me pulling her to sign her name and rushed into the room with her..

I copied and paste my last FR on the and aded in what I thought is worth mentioning for bros here. Till this day she has remained a hidden gem in GL

Sharp little 瓜子脸 with long fake lashes accentuating her eyes made it for me. Couldn't resist her and started once the door closed with a bear hug and I was glad she spoke french fluently. Her little scar on top of her eye didn't tarnish her looks and she's still as pretty as ever...and because she hasn't been making out...her pussy was hot!! and she has no qualms about letting go nd enjoying the love making.

My kind of body...not skinny, womanly shaped..nice little spankable butt with a neatly trimmed bush down south.

Nice handful 36B+ greeted my eyes once she removed her clothes. firm and gravity defying just like the retired sisi of 1612. Somehow because she hasn't made out for about a month her boobs are now more sensitive to touch, and nipples were puffy and erects easily. Tuning of the nipples turns on the tap down south...IMMEDIATELY!

Not my usual cup of tea for services in the bathroom. BUT...she was gliding and rubbing every piece of skin she could find on me. Finished of with me nearly cumming with a BBBJ in the bathroom. Noted she paid additional attention to cleansing my backdoor with her notti fingers...I immediately had a huge hard on thinking of the AR I will be getting.

This gal had some serious training in DG where she worked for a few months. Her stint in commercial sex was short back home and it was notable from her very tight pussy...and mind you..I am averaged length and above average girth. I had my index finger on her while she cat bathed me and she was wet wet wet...my fingers were soaked in no time and was wrinkled. She was squirming and moving about so much she totally ignored junior for a while to concentrate on cumming.

LV paid a lot of attention cleaning my arse and I was sure to get a superb AR from her.

Her tongue holds the magic in the 10 mins I got ARed. Nice little darts across the butt cheeks and crack made me raise my butt in anticipation...and I tried hysterically to move my hole near her tongue she teased by moving away...The teasing got so bad I nearly couldn't hold myself and was very near to the verge of cumming. I haven't experienced this since the good old marina south spa days.

This gal..has a super wet pussy. I couldn't tahan her AR and flipped her around and went attacking her pussy. Her pussy was already soaking wet and I wasted no time lapping up. Pussy was well trimmed and has no weird taste. It didn't take too long before the por gal decided to give up and suddenly clamped her thighs together and let go a super loud moan. Yesterday..she came loads..and was totally spent...I totally forgot about myself and tried to make her cum and cum and cum and cum instead.

How many times have we gotten a half past six BBBJ / BJ from one of the WLs in geylang? LV is different from most I have experienced. Her BBBJ style varies. and alternates between soft rim depth BBBJ and also fast and furious deep throat. Very few WLs can make me cum by BBBj and I had to stop the lass before I came in her mouth. sigh...old liao...only good for one shot...Zzzzz

Frenching...one of the most elusive service present in WLs today....and yet LV seems to enjoy frenching me. Perhaps it's the chemistry...perhaps she won a golden horse award in foreign language films...but I was a happy man!!

Though LV is 24, her experience in the skin trade isn't very long..and she is considered relative tight...for an average man like me.

Pussy is super wet and not too deep so on missionary and while thrusting her I was hitting her cervix and the feeling was wonderful. Kept reminding myself not to lose control and injure her in the process. Did many positions and finally came in doggie emptying my load into the rubber. Talking about rubber....I didn't even noticed when she put it on during the BBBJ.

Not the typical GL WL who lacks in GFE.. LV oozes 女人味 and with her very good attitude and service I'd be thinking I'm making love to my gf. Exceeded time by 15 mins and was lucky old man didn't ask for $150 more.

All in all I've rated her highly as I know that I'm not an easy to please customer in GL...most times I couldn't even cum. I came like only once with 小涵 out of my 8 times with her...and 东京, with her superb GFE and skill didn't managed to make me cum. LV did it...and no...it was not because I was hard up...having just had a super nice session with my squirting FB.

I'll recommend LV for lovers of BBBJ, AR and super wet pussies. Be prepared to put a towel under her when you paint her though....

The above details in this FR are my personal opinions and standard caveat should apply.

Huat AH!!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that she's a good hidden gem.

Quote:
LV ( 1856 )

Huat AH!!
Old 03-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Let's exposed her
Old 03-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can fight with ex Dong Jing Bro?
Old 03-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
That one must ask others. I not Dong Jing fan.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Impossible, Dong Jing is irreplaceable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1