The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Went to 1844b for my usual G9, but she not working so okt asked to change and recommend G3.

Looks: 7/10 big eyes, cute smile
Body: 7/10 abit of tummy, soft boobs
BJ: 8/10 provide bbbj, great suction and licking
FJ: 6.5/10 abit of cowgirl, then i think she tired, ask to change to missionary
GFE: 6/10 smile alot, tight hugs, but cannot kiss and french. Provide massage and drink. English not so good.

RTF: Dont think so. Still prefer G9.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kamaguchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by km69 View Post
Went to 1844b for my usual G9, but she not working so okt asked to change and recommend G3.

Looks: 7/10 big eyes, cute smile
Body: 7/10 abit of tummy, soft boobs
BJ: 8/10 provide bbbj, great suction and licking
FJ: 6.5/10 abit of cowgirl, then i think she tired, ask to change to missionary
GFE: 6/10 smile alot, tight hugs, but cannot kiss and french. Provide massage and drink. English not so good.

RTF: Dont think so. Still prefer G9.
Hi bro, mind sharing your experience with G9??
Old 20-07-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Real life sisters in the same house!

L18H38

Wanted to hv a RTF to build up the GFE for better service from Chiang Mai G16 Mimi.

G16 just came out but was snatched just under my nose by another bro who was sitting in the house.

Friendly OKT, big size muscular guy, highly recommended G8 saying she service tip top. Saw tt she is a pretty SYT so on.

Went into the room ans she revealed that she is the real life sister of G16, whom I wanted to book!

It was by chance tt I got to bonk 2 real life sisters. Never had such fetish but boy did it felt gd

G8 was slimmer, more playful and patient.

Siao liao..how to choose next time...

p.s. G8 even suggested a tarma with her sister. She wanted to watch her younger sis, G16, getting fucked..naughty girl..but I like!

Bonk hard & safe
Badboy
Old 20-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaguchi View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing your experience with G9??
G9 Fang
Looks: 6.5
Body: 7 short, slight tummy, nice soft boobs

BJ: 9 bbbj, lots of ball sucking, did cim
FJ: 8 very hardworking in doing cowgirl, kiss ears and neck when riding. nice moaning during missionary.
GFE: 10. Really feel like having sex with own gf. Can paint and 69, but will act like she is shy, very cute. Hugs and french the moment the door close. Cuddle after sex. Good English, easy to communicate, chatty and like to tease. Provide massage, if got time, and drinks.

Not the best looking girl, but the great gfe makes me rtf her alot of times already.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kamaguchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by km69 View Post
G9 Fang
Looks: 6.5
Body: 7 short, slight tummy, nice soft boobs

BJ: 9 bbbj, lots of ball sucking, did cim
FJ: 8 very hardworking in doing cowgirl, kiss ears and neck when riding. nice moaning during missionary.
GFE: 10. Really feel like having sex with own gf. Can paint and 69, but will act like she is shy, very cute. Hugs and french the moment the door close. Cuddle after sex. Good English, easy to communicate, chatty and like to tease. Provide massage, if got time, and drinks.

Not the best looking girl, but the great gfe makes me rtf her alot of times already.
Hey bro, thanks for sharing your experience. But sorry for asking this, as im a noob. Where is this house 44B located at? Cause I dont see alphabets at the house. All I see is numbers. Example, 44, 43. Help me bro
Old 21-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaguchi View Post
Hey bro, thanks for sharing your experience. But sorry for asking this, as im a noob. Where is this house 44B located at? Cause I dont see alphabets at the house. All I see is numbers. Example, 44, 43. Help me bro
44B is the last house just before westerhout rd junction
Old 21-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

My fr of the day. I bonked this cat 50 wl last week. It been a long time since i ciong cat 50. Cut the story short.

L12H17 G99
Face: 6/10 No offense to any bros. I do not find her pretty or cute. Definitely not ugly. Fair but not so good complexion covered by thick make up
Body: 6.8/10 not tall, her legs look short. In summary her body not proportional.
Breast: 7.2/10 Her greatest asset...Nice perky B cups...I sucked her breast alot when doing missonary. Shiok la!
French: No...KNS if she pretty, i can understand.. But she is not. Can kiss her lips very briefly...
Overall experience: not good...Her bj cannot make it. In my history of cionging gl, her bj time is the shortest...If i recall correctly, her bj with cap lasted less than 10 seconds. I was not aroused at all...CMI
RTF: NO FOR SURE.

Thanks to samster Villian for his recommendation...Just not my cup of latte and her service CMI.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

House: 2036
Girl: Daw G62
Looks: 8/10 IMO one of the rare girls that really stood out.
Body: 8/10 Trim and good height, well proportioned.
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup with very light brown slightly puffy nipples.
BJ: 5/10 Mechanical
FJ:4/10 Mechanical
RTF: twice ... never again.

Daw caught my eye sometime ago and i selected her. Very magnetic smile as she swayed towards me and took my hand.

She doesn't speak much English but that was fine as I have been in this situation before. Went into the room and it was a slow downhill from there. She was nice, fun and chatty but her laughter is loud and she has this tendency to talk real loud. Bath was SOP.

Since this is Cat50, 25mins is short so i didn't expect much, but she would lick my nipples and then give a real loud laugh. She seems to be tickled real easily... by what I don't know. Catbath was quick as she made her way south and the capped me. Every now and then she will give really really loud laughs and mumble,followed by a loud spurt in Thai.

The overall session was standard. But her laughter, loud voice ... i think she has tourettes!

So that was my first session ... a month later i tried her again thinking that i should "invest" and spend more time with her. This time i took the $100 package. BIG MISTAKE.

She still has that loud laugher and voice.

While on the shower table, her efforts were mechanical.

I swear, she soaped her tits and me and performed a circular massage using her tits on my cock ... this lasted for 10 mins ... and that is all! no variations! then she did my chest of 10 mins. She turned around and used her bush to scrub my cock... 5 mins... used her bum with circular motion to was my chest. VERY MECHANICAL.

The sex ... sigh... mechanical with bursts of loud laughters and booming voice.

Session 2 was a mistake. Well a lesson learnt.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 24-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

g62.. she looks hot...for me mechanical ...
only g95 is hotter ...
Old 28-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

L18H18 g19 dmn good as usual
Old 28-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

1838 (if i remember correctly) facing Okt Ah Neo's joint, to the left of it.

G3
Body 7/10
Tits 6/10 (dont let me suck)
Face 7/0 normal
BJ: 4/10 (too short)
FJ: 4/10 (rush thru the svc)
Attitude: sian 1/2 like dont want to work

Overall bad experience. Wont go back to find her liao.
Old 14-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

l866a g18
heard she is one of the top performers in this house..
went in .. spent 5 mins in the sop shower, then she took another 5 mins...
i thot... siao liao... from experience if waste time 10mins in shower, service sure not gud one... but this house is full of surprises ...
looks tan, actually she is pretty .. but complexion not good
boob .. b
service .. 8
gfe .. 8
Old 15-08-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Today saw L6H66 came four new girls but all bro just for yr info they have not start work yet i was outside waiting for my girl finish her work so just nice four new girls arrival from L6H66 boss car... first come out from the car and walk in to the shop was a meaty girls age i think above 25 ba look sorry guys she is not my type cos i don't like meaty girls la peisay you must go check this out yrself liao, second girls also about the same as first girls abit meaty type also same old same old i will not bother her look due to meaty hehe..., OMG third girls is HOT man slim long legs around 165cm at less, age i think between 24 -27 ba no make up and quite chio man thai girls type of fair long black hair till waist area smile to me very friendly smile good i like but too bad i have my girls inside liao so i have no chance to try any other girls in this house liao perhaps any bro try liao give a good fr ya i will like to read about this girls! last girl who came in also a gem man slim long legs too tall around 165cm too i was sitting down so i maybe wrong about judging the height but is she pretty too age around 24-26 also but i still like the third girls this two girls have that kind of model height and look i am serious they really have that kind of look lor both are long black hair long slim leg.. sorry boob i not too sure also cause both also wearing Tshirt not very fitting type so i can't tell from there. Ok end my story here the rest please visit all new girls on the date of 25 aug 2014 hopefully there are body check out will pass or else we can say goodbye to them liao! good luck everyone and good night!!

PS total got five new girls my girl told me the other one came early before i reach the house. so bro may check out yrself ya! cheers
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 15-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Today saw L6H66 came four new girls but all bro just for yr info they have not start work yet
up u, thx for the info
Old 15-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Bonkning .. francesco.. any really tanned girls like the black pearl ?

Thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1