The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2014, 11:41 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
For FR I think Slyer and Max are the two most famous.

NATO famous for TCSS and counseling broken heart or walking disaster.
There r many famous FRs writers mah eg omnia, sextus, chris91, bronzegod and many many more

Nato17 is famous for his great sense of humor & mending broken hearts of Chiongsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I where got famous? I am notorious.
U r very famous lor lol everyone knows 6969 boss
Old 21-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There were many strange happenings recently if you notice ... Many nicks who were many years ago active in other non-GL threads, and who subsequently went into hiatus for sometime, all of a sudden re-surfaced and "debuted" in GL threads to cascade the GL threads with repetitive FRs/comments of the same couple of WLs ... Hmmm ... The culture of SBF is getting very hard to fathom these days ...
Yes, I do notice that there are a few nicks here who have actively promoted some of the wls and since then make these wls very popular and longer waiting time. One of them is Rong Rong (not that she needs any promotion). Just my 2 cents thoughts.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:36 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
Yes, I do notice that there are a few nicks here who have actively promoted some of the wls and since then make these wls very popular and longer waiting time. One of them is Rong Rong (not that she needs any promotion). Just my 2 cents thoughts.
Too many cooks spoiled the broth. Sometimes too many frs on a girl may backfire we emphasize on quality of frs not quantity
Old 22-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
There r many famous FRs writers mah eg omnia, sextus, chris91, bronzegod and many many more

Nato17 is famous for his great sense of humor & mending broken hearts of Chiongsters

U r very famous lor lol everyone knows 6969 boss
Please hor. I TCSS King lei. FRs I don't know how to write. My English all half fuck one. Egro, I leave it to our esteemed brothers to do that job, while I concentrate on being an ignorant vessel and making a lot of noise that is all.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please hor. I TCSS King lei. FRs I don't know how to write. My English all half fuck one. Egro, I leave it to our esteemed brothers to do that job, while I concentrate on being an ignorant vessel and making a lot of noise that is all.
Ha ha bro the noise you made so far very entertaining and good for my reading pleasure.

Last edited by stpboc; 22-07-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 24-07-2014, 09:35 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
i like to tcss with u
Old 06-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Quote:
I love Peel Fresh Apple Juice....simply yummy til the last drop....

Apple (L18 H09)

Face: ★★★★★★★
(Adorable kawaii SYT. Fair. She has good skin. She possesses a pair of cute electrifying eyes, small nose of medium height and kissable lips. She doesn't resemble taiwanese celebrity Da Yuan IMHO. She likes to tie up her long silky smooth hair in pony tail on one side. Overall, I love her face. My cup of tea. Definitely bonkable. Just looking at her face, I wanna sayang her.)

Body: ★★★★★★★★
(Best figure I had savoured in GL up to date. At 1.6 plus metre, she possesses hourglass shaped figure with curves on the right places. No flabby tummy. Her figure is toned, slim & youthful built like a young teenage girl. Only flaw spotted is her not so perfect body complexion marred by some marks which is no big deal. Not forgetting her wonderful pair of slender sexy legs. Overall, this is the figure I desire in a woman. I dare to say all men will mari kita upon seeing her naked body.)

Boobs: ★★★★★★★★
(Apple possesses Au natural C cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her hourglass shaped figure plus that pair of wonderful boobs are a deadly combo that every man will die for and is the envy of every woman. She allows me to lick & play with her boobs gently.)

Frenching: ★★★★★★★
(On the bed, we kissed each other lips lightly. Soon we progressed further and frenched sensually & passionately like lovers. The frenching gets more & more intense as the session progressed. Lots of tongue fight. In subsequent RTFs, the frenching became very natural, intense & shiok. This lass is indeed a good frencher but beware she is rather selective in this aspect. Caveat applies here.)

Bath: ★★★★★★
(Apple used her soaped boobs to rub against my soaped body, very shiok when her nipples brushed against my dick & body. She likes to tease me by arousing my dick & balls with her tender fingers. She used toothpaste to disinfect my dick . To cool off the toothpaste effect on my dick, she gave me a brief BBBJ to finish off the bath. Great appetitzer & prelude prior the main dish.)

Cat bath: ★★★★★★
(Based on GL standard, her cat bath skills are decent. Not the best but not the worst. She sensually & gently licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs. She used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body too. During the cat bath, her fingers were busy playing with my dick and balls. Indeed very arousing & heavenly feel.)

AR: ★★★★★★
(I am surprised this SYT performed AR on me. Heard she is selective in this aspect. She gently & briefly licked my ka chng hole & balls. She then slided under & BBBJ me while her fingers were carressing my balls & poking my ka chng hole. Shiok ah.)

BBBJ: ★★★★★★
(Lots of room for improvement in this aspect. Suction was ok nia. She licked my penis head & my shaft gently. Great constant innocent glances during the BBBJ. But hey, what a sight to behold when I saw this SYT BBBJ me. This sight is simply breath taking.)

Pussy painting: Nil
(Sadly, she denied me tongueful. But she told me she might consider giving me a chance to taste her abalone in future. I noticed she likes to apply KY cream after the bath which makes painting kind of challenging unless I don't mind lick KY cream.)

FJ: ★★★★★★★
(Sex with apple is abeit natural, its like making out with my gf. I even forgotten this is commerical sex when I bonked her. Her pussy is so tight. I love to doggie her as her pussy was tightest in this position. While I am busy doggie her she looked into the mirror with CFM glances, squeezed her boobs, moaned sensually. This sight is simply too breath taking. She turned her head around & we frenched passionately. I carressed her boobs and licked her back. Her ass is great to doggie. In missionary, we locked lips & frenched madly while I am bonking her. At times, she pulled me closer to her so as to suck my nipples. In cow girl, this lass rode me fast and furious. I cannot tahan and eventually succumbed to her riding & cummed. Shiok ah.)

GFE: ★★★★★★★★
(Beware this lass is good at KC customers. Very high degree of GFE and sweetness. She kept carressing my face, messed my hairdo. We cuddled in bed like lovers while we chatted anything. She showed me her wonderful pics collections on her I phone too.)

RTF : Yes and I had RTF her numerous times til I lost count.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Full marks: 10★. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.

Conclusion: For her SYT Cute face, curvy hourglass youthful figure & big boobs, its worth the $150. However, please manage your expectations on the service asepcts as she is very selective in servicing customers. As long as you manage your expectations, i am sure you will enjoy your session with Apple. Show your tender loving care towards apple, she will reciprocate & treats you well.
amazing FR, i must try for myself hoped she is still available , keep my finger crossed
Old 09-08-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Just write abit. Apple's look is more like traditional chinese beauty/doll look, her eyes like fan bing bing maybe due to her eyelashes. Not those cute cute syt type like nana frm 1807. Both r very ang in their respective houses. Initially apple has those icy cold personality but if u get to know her more she actually quite playable.

Sichuan babes has always been famous for their extremely fair smooth complexion and apple has it all, the figure, looks. Though she not really for commando or experienced bros who r good in bed , i do think i enjoy servicing her as i can feel her thoroughly with high gfe.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 10-08-2014, 10:30 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Just write abit. Apple's look is more like traditional chinese beauty/doll look, her eyes like fan bing bing maybe due to her eyelashes. Not those cute cute syt type like nana frm 1807. Both r very ang in their respective houses. Initially apple has those icy cold personality but if u get to know her more she actually quite playable.

Sichuan babes has always been famous for their extremely fair smooth complexion and apple has it all, the figure, looks. Though she not really for commando or experienced bros who r good in bed , i do think i enjoy servicing her as i can feel her thoroughly with high gfe.
Glad u like apple. She has been here for more than a year. Most likely will ord this year
Old 11-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad u like apple. She has been here for more than a year. Most likely will ord this year
Wat i heard is she came ard middle of last year, so probably ord early next year, correct me if i'm wrong. I may consider tarma with her good friend mango as she asked me. This house got some good gems and worth the time going there.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-08-2014, 03:59 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Wat i heard is she came ard middle of last year, so probably ord early next year, correct me if i'm wrong. I may consider tarma with her good friend mango as she asked me. This house got some good gems and worth the time going there.
My gut feeling tells me she will ord b4 next yr chinese new year
very few wls will stay til end of 2yrs stint.

Most ord within 1 yr

look forward to ur tarma FR on apple & mango
Old 10-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

here is my fr on this xiao ping guo

Finally got chance to try this super attractive lass, its one of the best figure girl which i can find in the whole geylang, i liked to rape her more if my wallet permits me

Name: Apple aka xiao ping guo
Origin: Sichuan
Face: 9.5/10, very pretty and seductive
Height: 1.64m
Body: 10/10 Slim, curvy , sexy , slender legs, fair a girl who possessed a super model figure
Boobs: 9.5 /10 C cup, natural, soft and nice to fondle
BBBJ: combi with multiple speed and rotation and sensation handjob, nearly die in her mouth
FJ: one word the describe 'HEAVENLY'
GFE: feel so much in love
RTF: Yes

thanks guy for this great intro its definitely a great find
Old 10-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
here is my fr on this xiao ping guo

Finally got chance to try this super attractive lass, its one of the best figure girl which i can find in the whole geylang, i liked to rape her more if my wallet permits me

Name: Apple aka xiao ping guo
Origin: Sichuan
Face: 9.5/10, very pretty and seductive
Height: 1.64m
Body: 10/10 Slim, curvy , sexy , slender legs, fair a girl who possessed a super model figure
Boobs: 9.5 /10 C cup, natural, soft and nice to fondle
BBBJ: combi with multiple speed and rotation and sensation handjob, nearly die in her mouth
FJ: one word the describe 'HEAVENLY'
GFE: feel so much in love
RTF: Yes

thanks guy for this great intro its definitely a great find
What took you so long to try her? Nevertheless she is a good fuck if you manage her correctly
Old 11-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
What took you so long to try her? Nevertheless she is a good fuck if you manage her correctly
Yes she is one hell of a great fuck and have very tight pussy, took me long as everytime i go cannot get her ... damn.....

although try so many new girls, but none have figure as good as her
Old 14-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LongJohn258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
Yes she is one hell of a great fuck and have very tight pussy, took me long as everytime i go cannot get her ... damn.....

although try so many new girls, but none have figure as good as her
waited for her yesterday for a few hours cannot get, will try my luck later too and thanks for the heads up bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1