The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Qiqi 2831A

It was a stormy evening with nasty traffic jams clogging up the roads on the way down to geylang. Didn't have any particular girl in mind so thought why not head down to one of my fave houses 2831A and ask willie or gwee to recommend some new girls.

Opened the door and surprised to see not many customers around but nearly the full house of girls, except for ziyi, sitting there - xiaoyu, caishan, paris, xinyi and qiqi. Must be the bad weather and terrible traffic. I think they recently changed the traffic light timings in the area making it really hard to clear two traffic lights at once these days..

Anyway, was thinking of calling from other houses but qiqi gave me this naughty look as I sat there drinking my tea. She was dressed in a nice halter neck like those small spicy ah lians I used to chase in marina bay back when they had canto, bowling alleys, steamboat and kite flying there. The more I looked at her the more she looked like a secondary school mate of mine. She smiled friendlily at me, while the other girls seemed more interested in their phones or tablets.

After finishing my tea and observing a few other girls come in and out of the house, willie looked at me and asked me whether needed him to recommend me any girls.

I said no need and told him that I wanted to take qiqi, so he called her over and she signed the book and up we went.

As we walked up the stairs, she grabbed tightly to my arm like a little girl and the more I looked at her, the more she looked like my secondary school crush.

Once in the room, I grabbed her and began helping her strip as I planted kisses on her neck and back. "噢, 你很坏..."she gasped.

Undid her bra and out came a small pair of b-cups. I began to suck on them and she just stood there and let me do it with her eyes closed as if in a trance... "好爽啊... 宝贝..." Then she pinched my nose to stop me and invited me into the shower.

Once inside, as she was soaping me up, I reached for her pussy and began stroking it as I bent down to French her.... it was a nice feeling and we Frenched for quite a while in the shower with her hand stroking my cock and my hand fingering her pussy... very natural feeling with this girl.

As she was only about 1.5m something in height, I felt like I was with a little girl and so I carried her out of the shower and laid her on the bed after her shower routine which included the usual body rubs, licks and bbbj.

On the bed, we frenched for a while before she proceeded with her routine of catbath, AR, BBBJ and then cap on to ride.... all this while she kept looking at me like a mischievous child... giggling sweetly every now and then

What happened later was a blur as we fucked in several positions, wildly and without following any particular routine - rolling all over the bed like school kids.
It felt so good doing it with a small young looking girl...

Finally when all was said and done, she lay there in my arms fondling my hair, and giving my chest playful licks to arouse me as she asked me if I wanted to extend for a second round...

To be honest, I would not have minded going for round 2 but I had already fixed another appointment, so I had to sadly decline.

Overall I would give this girl a 6.8. She is not very pretty but more for those who like simple GND SYT type with a naughty streak... like one of those mischievous schoolgirls who like hanging around past midnight and getting in trouble when they should be safe and sound in bed... certainly a good cum dump after a stressful day...
Old 24-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
oililio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Rong Rong (L16H06)

Yest go 1654A first to look for meow meow or YiYi but 2 aso not working ba. Open my hp and see see Rong rong FRs and decide to go her house to try mi luck and she is avail in 40mins, moi tu liow, cheong......

Body: 7/10; abt 1.68m, tall fair curvy type. As I follow to d rm, the way she sway her butt give mi a hard on
Face: 7.5/10; quite sluttyand pretty. has d looks will grow into you as the session progress esp her sweetie smile
Boobs: Natual C, with light brown nipples, and very soft to be squeeze;
Bath: GL standard, provided a soapy bm follow by a good BBBJ.
BBBJ: 8/10; veri good suction. Slurply and wet. good deep throat
Catbath: 8/10, she is very good in this dept, whole body well covered, and very 'song' to be serviced by her;
Painting: I neber like so i no paint
AR: 7/10; ddi mi in doggie. hear d slurping sound and dig my kar chng very shiok.
Freching: 8/10, keen frencher. she allow tongue fight and bei siam here and there type. I french her many many time. shiok shiok
FJ: 7.5/10, cowgirl & missionary, wonderful sight when doggie her. She really can moan this rong rong. make me cum very fast. overall feel good..
Service and GFE: 8/10;
RTF: Yes, but I want try meow meow or yiyi firsy.
Old 24-07-2014, 09:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This Federer has put it to us that only his FRs are true and the rest of our FR are fake. He chose to forget that each and everyone of us have different standards in rating WLs' physique and services ... He can't simply force his standards down our throat ... I believe Doomas has earlier put it succinctly to him re this matter on variation in standards among each and every individual.

In addition, I noticed that he started to condemn a WL if she refused to accede to his request like CIM or perhaps Frenching ... He may say good things about a WL initially on his first visit even though he failed to get what he wants out of the WL but on subsequent visits, if his "mission" still failed, he would not hesitate to hurl negative remarks against the WL ... Good example would be Caishan ... I have therefore mentioned before that I am very skeptical about his motive in SBF as his FRs are not entirely written in good faith ...
just add him to ignore list
Old 25-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
just add him to ignore list
Why should I be avoiding him? Bro, I hope you get the intent of my above post against Federer801. The PM which I received from his bud and a couple of zaps from "˙ou know who" will not deter me from saying my piece ... I would usually call it like I see it especially if the situation is too extreme ...

Do you notice? This Federer801 acted exactly like another samster when the latter first forayed to GL CAT150 Threads (originally this samster was only active in CAT50 thread), and this said samster in the past has the audacity to question snr samsters' FR and tell the whole SBF fraternity that all our FRs were fake ... Behaving exactly like Federer801 ... Oblivious to the fact that many of us are seasoned samsters who have been writing FRs for eons ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why should I be avoiding him? Bro, I hope you get the intent of my above post against Federer801. The PM which I received from his bud and a couple of zaps from "˙ou know who" will not deter me from saying my piece ... I would usually call it like I see it especially if the situation is too extreme ...

Do you notice? This Federer801 acted exactly like another samster when the latter first forayed to GL CAT150 Threads (originally this samster was only active in CAT50 thread), and this said samster in the past has the audacity to question snr samsters' FR and tell the whole SBF fraternity that all our FRs were fake ... Behaving exactly like Federer801 ... Oblivious to the fact that many of us are seasoned samsters who have been writing FRs for eons ...
Actually, max, I have my own theories too about this Federer801, now that you mentioned it.

Now, I must state clearly that I was NOT interested in or even noticed this nick till I saw insinuations being made about it and then the grand FALSE accusation rolled out by you Max that this Federer801 was my clone (all within less than two weeks of this Federer's appearance), which I answered quite comprehensively. I had let it go at that, when frankly you should apologise for making such baseless accusations...

But now I see you seem to be making some insinuations regarding this nick again... perhaps in an attempt to stir something up? But why would you want to do that? Hmm.... And why this particular interest in this nick when there were so many other malicious nicks in the past creating havoc in the forum that you never commented about? For example, alejandro88, the greenlantern, royal.chimp, king.cobra who attacked various samsters, and most recently that konichiwawa thing that went around trying to talk about STDs and pissing off so many samsters. Never saw you take interest in those or speak up against those very vicious nicks. But this Federer nick, you seem to jump in quite quickly in an attempt to pin it to me with your earlier accusations, and then now continuing with some other insinuations..

Actually, any fair minded samsters (there are probably not many of these left that visit the forum these days, as a lot of genuine posters have left or just quietly reading the forum now rather than actively posting) would be able to easily see what this Federer801 episode is about. Hopefully, if any of these guys still have a conscience, they'd speak up... though I don't expect them to. Anyway, as I said I already called out what I thought this whole thing was about after slyer made some insinuations about it three weeks earlier, as per below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually, it's getting quite obvious that this Federer is the latest in a long line of tricks used by a certain clonemaster to disrupt the forum or create trouble for others.

And it's getting a bit old.
Quote:
I can tell you straight up that Federer is obviously a clone and it is here to help its master create trouble.

And then its master will try to frame someone else for it. Yep.

This trick was used before. Nothing new.
Quote:

and in the same way, it will try to post some stuff to confuse others or act like someone else. one of its newest tricks...
Actually, the way I see it, I mean I could be wrong, but if I could fathom a guess and that would be some or all of these things will happen with this saga moving forward...

1) Federer801 will post some more stuff to antagonise samsters (which seems to be part of its way to draw attention) and "incriminate" whoever the real target is - by appearing to be someone else or acting ina way to "link" himself (Federer) to whoever it is that it wants to bring down...

2) Federer801 will keep quiet and whoever it is that it is working for will continue to string together so-called "evidence" on who Federer801 is or make more irritating insinuations.. (funny right, why someone so intent on trying to hang Federer??? or is this just another ploy to hurt someone else?)

3) Some other clones or nicks will appear to join in to stir this thing further

4) Federer801 keeps quiet but another clone will appear and antagonise samsters and drive them to "lynch" whoever the real target is..

5) Some other strange tricks to "incriminate" the real target...

Now I did not come to these conclusions all by myself, I had consulted a few seniors on what they thought about this Federer episode. And they told me that we can expect more such nonsense in this forum, as someone attempts to drive out certain people from the forum so it can continue its agenda here...

Sorry fellow samsters and to max too for this rather long post. But I find this Federer thing really strange, and it certainly arouses my curiosity especially after max actually made a false accusation that Federer could be my clone.

Now having said all that, rather than throwing around baseless accusations and insinuations, why not ask the moderator to investigate this matter if it causes so much distress?

And I find the below insinuation of yours, max, rather strange...

Quote:
Who is this "another samster" you are talking about? And why are you so interested in him to the point that you even wanted to look into his history of posting, as demonstrated by you saying that "originally this samster was only active in CAT50 thread"? And also who ever, in your words, "tell the whole SBF fraternity that all our FRs were fake". I don't recall anyone saying to the whole of SBF that all FRs were fake.

Certainly I am no fan of Federer801, and I would like to know too who is behind him IF he is indeed some kind of clone, but even he never "tell the whole SBF fraternity that all our FRs were fake", as said by you.

In fact, from his first post, he seems to worship the very people now wanting to lynch him

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
I have been lurking around in this forum since i joined. It is time to contribute. I really enjoy reading FRs from Slyer and Max Priest. Usually i will follow their FRs and find the girls and ended up fuking happy.

My current Top 5 in terms of look and body:
1) Apple 1809
2) Na Na 1854a
3) Yi Yi 1803
4) Cai Shan 2831a
5) Bai He 1615

In my last 6 years of cionging cat 150, Piao Yang is the only girl that refuse to let me french her. I will give her one more chance. Usually they allow me CIM except apple 1809, Cai Shan whom i have not attempted yet.

I still miss two gems who had left us. They were Lan Mei WH15 and Min Xue. Their body are by far the best i seen over past 6 years in Cat 150. The current top girls are no way close to their standard. If anyone can find any whore who body is like Lan Mei type, do let me know. My humble contribution.
I am not sure whose FRs Federer thinks are "fake", but he certainly seems to have a high regard for your FRs Max from his very first post!

So how could you say that he "tell the whole SBF fraternity that all our FRs were fake". Doesn't add up?

I mean, I don't care for this Federer thing and no interest in it till I saw insinuations earlier and of course you officially drew me into things with your false accusations. So just saying my piece on this continuing strange episode which you dragged me into earlier.

And I would like to repeat that rather than throwing around baseless accusations and insinuations, why not ask the moderator to investigate this matter if it causes so much distress? Or take Slyer's advice to ignore it?

Mind you, I am posting this note NOT to seek any quarrel with you or anyone else. But I too would like to get to the bottom of this fishy Federer matter since you accused me of it earlier, and now continuing to make insinuations even though it seems "Federer801" has gone quiet

So moderators like sammyboyfor and uberzone, care to investigate this please and tell us if Federer801 is a clone of someone else, and who its master is, if so?
Old 26-07-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

I think sometimes some people are too smart for their own good!

Ask boss and Moderator to check things basically means this website would be logging IPs. If this site is logging IPs for whatever reason, then it basically means this website and all our cheonging activities and other vices are open for scrutiny. Having said that, I for one prefer to remain anonymous here, thus would vote or prefer that IPs are not logged etc.

Sometimes some people should keep their suggestions to themselves. If things aren't broke, don't go and fix it. Suggest already get more problems for everyone else.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I think sometimes some people are too smart for their own good!

Ask boss and Moderator to check things basically means this website would be logging IPs. If this site is logging IPs for whatever reason, then it basically means this website and all our cheonging activities and other vices are open for scrutiny. Having said that, I for one prefer to remain anonymous here, thus would vote or prefer that IPs are not logged etc.

Sometimes some people should keep their suggestions to themselves. If things aren't broke, don't go and fix it. Suggest already get more problems for everyone else.
Sorry lah Nato. I really do not know how the moderator or forum boss does it, but he's had banned clones like Royal.Chimp before so I am certain there is some way he can investigate and take action if he wanted to.

Certainly I agree with you that logging IPs is not a good idea. That is not what I am suggesting.

And I totally agree with what you said about preferring to "remain anonymous here, thus would vote or prefer that IPs are not logged etc." That should be the way! Real life identities etc should be kept confidential at all costs!

But I think the only person who could possibly figure out if a clone is a clone or not, that would be boss. And boss did say before that he has a clone eliminator script as per below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There's an automated "clone eliminator" script that runs in the background. I installed it a couple of weeks ago so just a reminder to everyone not to mess with the rep system.

Points should be awarded for useful posts and not part of an "I up you, you up me" exercise or because you happened to meet at a clubbing session or because you are being "helped" by an on line gang.

Please don't act all innocent if you get caught out. Just accept the penalty like a man and move on.
So what I am suggesting is that boss runs this "clone eliminator" script on this Federer801, which is the point of contention now.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

I am totally speechless.... U guys really have nothing better to do...Sometimes i wonder whether u guys have life outside this forum..

Why must defend yourselves when others already give u death penalty without appeal? I started to post in good faith for benefit of samsters. To me, i do not give a shit to wls as u can see from my posts, i care more for my samsters than the wls..If they are not good, i speak nothing but the truth.. That me! I do not need to condemn one wl to get good service from them..Unlike some rumors, i heard that some senior samsters get raw service in exchange for good fr for wls. One more thing is that i never say all FRs are false. MP, i have lost all my respect for u... U are actually one senior samster i idolise alot for what u have done for this forum. But now i see the real side of u..

I keep quiet because i realise i have written all the frs of wls that i have bonked. Time to take a backseat and read frs. No time to be active anymore cos i have lost faith in this forum. Newbies, think carefully before u join this forum. I rather u all read frs than to post. If i have new fr, i will start posting. I will also respond to PM if u want my lobang. Thanks to some samsters who have been taking care of me and giving me good advice. Really appreciate it.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...........I had let it go at that, when frankly you should apologise for making such baseless accusations...
Well, I don't see the needs to apologize to someone who is certainly "no angel" as far as the issue on cloning is concern. You know very well what I am directing at ... A prominent snr samster (not nice to quote his nick too often as he seldom post now) already unravelled this before everyone in the open ...

Quote:
But now I see you seem to be making some insinuations regarding this nick again... perhaps in an attempt to stir something up? But why would you want to do that? Hmm.... And why this particular interest in this nick when there were so many other malicious nicks in the past creating havoc in the forum that you never commented about? For example, alejandro88, the greenlantern, royal.chimp, king.cobra who attacked various samsters, and most recently that konichiwawa thing that went around trying to talk about STDs and pissing off so many samsters. Never saw you take interest in those or speak up against those very vicious nicks. But this Federer nick, you seem to jump in quite quickly in an attempt to pin it to me with your earlier accusations, and then now continuing with some other insinuations..
Making insinuation?! Since when I mentioned names to associate with this Federer801? Are you feeling guilty conscious? That is tantamount to an admission of guilt.

As for Alejandro88, TGL, Royal.Chimp and KC, konichiwawa, etc. etc., they did not step on my toes and in addition, there were plenty of samsters fixing them at that juncture ... They therefore do not worth my effort to do so and moreover, I do not want to see the GL threads being dominated incessantly with cyber war among so many parties. As for Federer801, he suddenly re-surfaced out of the blue after he went into hiatus for sometime since his inception in year 2012 ... And he told everyone that the FR written here were fake and he see the needs to post real FR ... Therefore, who is he referring to when he said all the FRs are fake considering that there are not many regular FR writers in SBF these days? In addition, he forces us to accept his rating standards as if it is the de facto standard of SBF ... At least this is how I interpreted his message. His arrogance is absolutely unacceptable to me. I am glad that snr samster like Doomas first came on to put him in his place.

Quote:

I am not sure whose FRs Federer thinks are "fake", but he certainly seems to have a high regard for your FRs Max from his very first post!

So how could you say that he "tell the whole SBF fraternity that all our FRs were fake". Doesn't add up?
To be honest, over the years, I have seen plenty of samsters uttered such compliments on me ... Apologise if anyone of you think I am bragging ... What I'm trying to impress is, that compliment of his would not over ride my skeptical perception on him as a samsters posting FR here. These are two different things as far as I am concern ... In addition, I am not sure how sincere is that statement of his and it maybe a ruse to cloud my judgement ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

BG, i really think u are the most useless and brainless samster in this forum.

When everyone join in the fun to fuck u upside and down, i stay out as it is never my style to do it even when i am still a newbie who have not write any fr...

As for me, it never occur to me to even flame or offend anyone here. Perhaps my style of writing is too direct and arrogant. Ok this one i accept. Actually, i already forgive u and even reply to yr messages as i feel that your message to me was actually "sincere". U are a hypocrite scum. I wonder in the first place, your messages are actually sincere. When u see everyone joining the fun now, u come in. I feel very sorry for u.

Another matter is that u seem quite educated based on the way u write frs. How come u are so brainless? Everyone join this forum cos they want to be anonymous in the first place. Do u ever use your brain one? If i am u, i will never come back to this forum.

I feel very honoured since my inception, so many sns samsters are monitoring or talking about me like i am a criminal. Those who i correspond in PM, will know what type of ppl i am. I want to have a good fuck. If anyone can exchange intel privately, i most willing to give mine.

Not to worry..i will stay out of this forum for a long time. Maybe when i start fucking some newbie wls, i will come back to write frs. My last post for long time to come. Peace out.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Looking at the posts above, I think certain things are becoming quite obvious. So I guess not much need for me to comment further on this matter, but we shall see...
Old 27-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Thumbs up This is what I called Supersex!

This is what I called Supersex!

The following FR is specially written to pay tribute to a wonderful WL whom I have ever laid ... If you are an ardent fan of hers or if you've yet to try her and you're curious, wait no more as she'll be hanging her pussy for good come this coming Wednesday ....

I have had Zhen Mei (W06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly, madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our last few rendevous ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred coital of ours ... So to speak.

Zhen Mei possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes which are further enhanced by her long thick natural eyelashes and sharp high-bridge nose. She has a Pan Asian looks. In fact she resembles a little like the younger version of Lin Chin Hsia as well as Rosamund Kwan ... I can't wait to bonk this babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Good looks, proportionate tits that compliment her slim physique, smooth complexion, a pair of sexily slender legs that most women would die for, and most importantly, excellent service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Yahooo! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her micro-mini shorts still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her black tiny G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her never ending sexy legs moving south towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-String but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome full B cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her pink nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow profusely. At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up an exceptionally loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile.

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in turbo speed in missionary fashion ... I eventually reached a point of no return. Woah! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax!! Supersex to the max!

WL Name - Zhen Mei @ WH06

Appearance - 7.5/10 She is gorgeous by GL standard ... Sharp facial features like Rosamund Kwan and Lin Chin Hsia ... Her complexion has since improved dramatically.

Bod - 8.0/10 Slim, leggy, tally and smooth. She is 1.68 m tall w/o heels.

Tits - 7.5/10 B cupper natural frontal assets. Some folks said her tits are silicon-implanted because they are too firm to be real but I don't see any scar on her armpit areas as well as the area beneath her tits ... In addition, her tits collapsed when she lied on her back further proving that hers are real stuff. For fake tits, they will be raised.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10 Awesome!

Shower Action - 7.8/10 Fantabulous with lotsa of erotic actions!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10 Heavenly and enthusiastic!

AR - 8.0/10 It was done with finesse!

French Kissing - 8.5/10 Passionate & engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10 Deep-Throated ... Heavenly!

FJ - 8.5/10 Very engaging & passionate ... No sign of "departure" mood ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ... No more chance as her last day of work will be Tuesday ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Old 27-07-2014, 04:12 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Adding him to ignore list is not an act of avoidance. Its because I can't be bothered with him. Just like how i add forbidden87 in ignore list
Old 28-07-2014, 06:31 PM
King Of Geylang

Xiao S (L16 H12)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: 6-7 months plus

Face: 7.2/10
(Xiao S has a Poly SYT cum ah lian face. She has relatively long blond hair which makes her look lianish. On her small oval shaped face, she has medium high nose & nice pairs of eyes. Her facial complexion is quite good neither very fair nor very tanned. Prefer her with nude or less makeup on which makes her look younger & innocent. Overall, her face suits my taste bud.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she has very slim, slender, curvy, petite, taut & youthful figure. Her figure is built like a teenage girl's figure. Very slight tummy spotted. Very cleanly shaven arm pits. Body complexion very smooth but a little dry. Neither very fair nor tanned.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with light brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.5/10
(Just purely bathing & soaping. She spent a long time in this. Very hygienic. No BBBJ. Some body to body rabba only.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical GL routine cat bath. No elements of surprise here. Suction was ok. Her tongue covered from my neck to thighs on my front and back. During cat bath her hands aroused my balls & HJ me constantly.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She's very hardworking in this area. She spent bulk of the time in this. Deep throated. Suction quite strong. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of slurp slurp sound. She also sucked my balls. She twisted her head during BBBJ to increase suction.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has very nice pinkish pussy. Very soft sparse pussy hair. Her pussy tasted salty. I spent lots of time painting her beautiful pussy. She responded with soft sexy moans and her hands were all over my face & hair. I cat bathed her body and certain areas but she said very itchy & sensitive.)

FJ: 7.1/10
(Only plus point would be her pussy is damn tight, narrow & small. one of the tightest pussy I ever poked. My dick isn't that big or thick. But I had a tough time thrusting in her. It was so tight. Very shiok. Felt like I'm bonking a teenage pussy. We did in 2 positions doggie & missionary. In missionary, I grabbed her boobs and we kissed while pumping her. She licked & twisted my nipples. She likes to talk dirty & moaned sexily. In doggie, her pussy is even tightest. Nice back view. Quite perky ass for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind & licked her entire back. Flipped her over, pumped her in missionary at the edge of the bed fast & furious til I unloaded all my cum with a sexistifying moan.)

GFE: 6.6/10
(Quite chatty. Many topics to chat. However, we do not have that much chemistry & sparks as compared to my regulars.)

RTF: Depends on my mood. There are many newbies for me to bonk.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

First of all, would like to wish all Muslim brothers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

And now for a small field report on a July newbie...

Think with quite a few houses having their new girls start work this week, we can expect a jam in several shops in geylang.

However, fret not, one can get a good bonk without having to join a long queue.

Look no further than Lorong 24, Jalan Molek, House 13 where there are some July newbies who arrived earlier this month.

I had gone there looking for a RTF with 06, but sad to find out she left

Was about to proceed to 2831A down the road but the OKT said there were some new girls that just started their first day at work and if I wanted to look. wah, heng ah! First blood liao!

The OKT paraded them out, can't remember the numbers but all single digit I think, like 01, 02, 03...

I picked 03 (ling san) who looked fair and young. My type.

Went into the room. I helped her strip, revealing nice soft B-cups. Wow. Her skin was so fair and smooth... almost flawless

In the bath she did the usual rubbing against my body with the soap and a BBBJ... wow her skin so smooth, would be perfect to work in Yi Tiao Long... maybe next time should try ask her go there and try if she can do one dragon service...

her face is so cute.... looks like my JC friend... Ask her age, she said 25. To be honest she looks more like 17-20 years old to me. Really her skin so fair and flawless, could not get enough of it...

On the bed, her cat bath was nothing to be excited about. Normal and needs great improvement. And NO AR

But her BBBJ... wow... she did a 360 BBBJ and that handstand thing where her legs go into the air and onto the wall.... and then the way she fucked my cock with her face.... wow... her mouth became like a mini vagina... riding my cock with her face... twisting and turning her head, and her tongue twirling around my cock... saliva swirling inside her mouth and dripping down my cock cleaning it thoroughly ... OMG!

The best part was seeing a full view of her very young looking body with flawless skin... her sweet pussy and cute tits.... super nice...

Once she was done with her BBBJ which was the highlight of her routine, I gave her a good licking, exploring almost every inch of her smooth body and she just lay there obediently enjoying every second....

Time for sex... wow, her pussy is tight for me.. I guess cos it's her first day... Tried to French but not successful, she only let me suck and kiss her lips.... can't get past to French....

But never mind, I licked her everywhere else till she exclaimed in pleasure.... oh, she has this natural expression to express the pleasure and yet torture I was putting her under by banging her and licking at the same time... especially in our final stance where I pinned her down in prone position, jacked up her head so I could see every twitch of her face and throttled her from behind till I exploded. WOW.

OMG that was so good. Long time never had a smooth fair young looking girl with almost flawless skin who also has just enough boobs (B) for me to play with... Not in geylang at least...

By the way, did I mention she bears a 40 percent resemblance to Melody Chen? except fairer, younger looking and smaller?

After the session ended, we lay there looking into each others eyes and hugging as she played with my dick like a joystick, as it was still hard as a rock... I would seriously go for round 2 but had to rush off.

This girl's service nothing to shout about - no AR, no frenching, weak catbath but GREAT BBBJ routine.

However, her young smooth fair almost flawless skin is damn rare these days in Geylang.

I predict she is going to one of the upcoming ang pais soon with 10 customers a day if I am not wrong - already since I first bonked her, she has her name in a lot of the sign in books in different geylang houses... I would guess that her service would also have improved by now as I tried her a few weeks ago.

Probably this week a good time to try her with everyone focussing on the newest arrivals starting on Tuesday.

03 is also still fairly fresh and new as she also arrived this month only. Grab it while its fresh man!

Just a small tip from me to help all bros. Have a good banging week ahead!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread