The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi View Post
bro lee

errr ... i dont know who those people u mention are ...

My FR is on KeKe of L3021A and not the girl you FR in this thread ... so i think u got me wrong ...

I have tried Ella .... cos everyone talk so much abt her - she looks good i must admit - see already want to try. But in terms of service, i think quite good but nothing extraordinary ... body is good. When i had her, not much GFE. I think she very busy perhaps. Would i RTF her ? ... probably not lor. Like the Nike ad says, ... BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Frankly, not all the PRCs have the service standard of the Malaysian WLs yet ... so ... for $150 ... i would make sure service is good.
Yup..think there is another called KiKi & from L2060.Btw,who are the homebase WLs from L2060? Last time I went there,not sure whether there are gals in this house or OKT needs to call fr somewhere else? Ella,LiLi,KiKi...
Old 31-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lingoBoy is Cool - loads of Potential

Lili. Kiki, Ella, Jelly, SK(Malaysian), AB(Malaysian).......

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Yup..think there is another called KiKi & from L2060.Btw,who are the homebase WLs from L2060? Last time I went there,not sure whether there are gals in this house or OKT needs to call fr somewhere else? Ella,LiLi,KiKi...
Old 01-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Went to L20H60 the other day. Asked Jeffrey if he got any tall n pretty PRC MM. That is Jenny, she is new n young too, he said. Then asked me to sit down in a cubicle. Less than 5 minutes later, a chio n fair gal in a revealing dress appeared. Quite tall n slim, also big nei nei...looked very much like a Japanese AV star, my didi knew he was going to heaven soon.

She flashed a warm smile n took my R hand to walk upstairs. My knees felt quite weak momentarily...I couldn't keep my eyes off her pretty face n sexy body.

In the rm, she sat on my lap n spoke softly. She was very friendly n we TCSS..been here a few weeks, she said, but was waiting for blood tests...started working only 7-8 days ago. As my didi was getting impatient, I told her we should bath. Wow! Big pair of NATURAL nei nei n nice figure.

We then lied in a bed surrounded by mirrors. We embraced tightly like lovers, I was licking her nipples n she was stroking my erect didi n my balls. She also kissed my abdomen, chest n my nipples, really shiok. She was so passionate! We rolled on the bed...I caressed her nice abalone, wet wet already. I started fingering her n she moaned softly, then more loudly. She then started thrusting her pelvis...she looked so pretty, her lips so kissable n pussy so tempting that it took me great control not to french her or lick her wet wet pussy.

I then asked her to cap me n give me a BJ. She was quite skillful..OMG, I was in heaven! Buay tahan, I quickly inserted my rock-hard didi into her love hole, which felt tight n wet. I started pumping furiously...she hugged me tightly n continued moaning. Changed positions a couple of times. I felt hot n started sweating...my heart was racing. I released my load finally...very exhausted.

It was a very sextisfying bonk.

Below r my personal n 100% truthful ratings for Jenny. If your experience is radically different from mine, pls accept my sincere apologies. One man's meat is another...or could it be the Rashomon effect.

Name: Jenny
Legal House: L20H60
Race: Hubei, PRC
Height: 166cm barefooted (not 170 as reported by bro tazanBoi)
Weight: 51-52kg (my estimate)
Face: 8 (fair clear skin, light makeup, nice hairdo, looks like a Japanese AV star)
Boobs: 8.5, big natural C+, small, cute, flesh-colored nipples
Body: 7.5, quite slim, small to medium bone frame. Butt not flat, got some meat, about 34.5 (would rate her 8.5 if butt is >35 as I'm a butt man). No visible scars, tattoos, striae, moles or evidence of prior delivery. Quite fair skin.
Stas: 34C+, 24, 34.5 (my estimate)
Pussy: 8, quite wet n tight. Trimmed hairs n flesh-looking lips.
BJ: 7.5
Frenching: I declined, only kissed her lips
Painting: I declined
Fingering: Yes
AR: Not sure, I didn't want it anyway
Attitude: 8.5, friendly, all smiles n very accommodating, almost submissive...no rushing of course.
GFE: 7.5
FJ: 8.5, very shiok!
Damage: $150/60 min/1 + small tip
RTF: Yes, but need to see couple of other MMs first

In conclusion, Jenny is a new Cat150 PRC MM. She is young, pretty, tall enough (even for me), slim w/ natural C+ nei nei n nice fair body. Her service n attitude, at least to me, was very good.

IMHO, she will easily rank in the 90 percentile in terms of looks, height n figure in high-end KTVs.

I spoke briefly w/ the OKT. In his opinion, the new wave of young n pretty PRC MMs will replace most of the M'sians in legal houses in Cat150 within 12-18 months. He actually went to Hubei to select the gals. There r so many pretty gals in Hubei alone. BTW, Hubei has a population of over 60 mil.

Thx for reading.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good FR ...

Long live the Motherland ! ...
Old 01-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

Feeling horny after lack of sexual activites due to CNY visit here and there. OC also always around, not many opportunity to escape.

I went to my favourite nest and asked the OKT to intro to me a "hot" girl. He mentioned a few names and eventually I settled for Kher Lek. When I met her, realized that she is a PRC. She said her homebase is at L28H33 and according to her there are all together 2 prc (including her) at L28H33.

Here is the score rating on her:

Name: Kher Lek
House: L28H33
Nationality: PRC
Cat: 150
Face: 6 (sorry not my type)
Breast: B+ to C cup
Skin colour: fair
Skin texture: smooth
HJ: didn't do
BJ: 7 (she want to bbbj but I ask her to use cap)
FJ: 9 quite sexisfied and accomodating girl
GFE: 8
Damage: $150
RTF: Don't think so (maybe targeting Jenny next, bro warbird's FR is buay tahan)
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

thks to bros here for your contribution. Can any bro recommend a tall, chio legal prc who does ar, bbbj n frenching n her location? Can pm me if you do not wish to reveal the location publicly. Unlike cat150 msian gals, its still early days here to uncover the gems.
many thanks
Old 03-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

steamer ...

Try Daisy ... i Saw her yesterday ... dont know why she come from though.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
steamer ...

bro, thks for the info. wonder wthr jenny or yoyo fits the bill as well.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Dilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
bro, thks for the info. wonder wthr jenny or yoyo fits the bill as well.
Bro,

not sure about jenny as i have not tried her yet but from my personal experience and from the FRs of other bros here yoyo can really AR and BBBJ... of course after knowing having the above mentioned services frenching is not really a good choice if you know what i mean
Old 03-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All bros...btw, Jenny from L20H60 is actually called Jelly. She got her name when working in a candy stall in China. Also verified this on the WL log book.

I bonk her 2X in 2 days....sextisfying.She is very new,gets wet easily & GFE.However she is not perfect in her servicing...like,she does not remove ur clothes,after bonk job,may not direct u to shower..etc...still got alot to pickup,but she has good attitude & willing to learn.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 19
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Was walking around Geylang dunno some how ended up in Lorong 20. Felt hungry so went for some light snacks. After makan feel horny liao and there is a Sudden Surge Of Urge !!

So as I was walking a OKT pull me in and asked me to inspect her PRC girls. Little bro other horny, so mai tu liao, just went in.

Went in and saw so many girls inside. Tough to decide which girl to choose. At the end settle for the big boob girl named Ting Ting.

Her year end report card are as follows:

Name: Ting Ting
Location L20H17
face: 7
Skin Color: Fair
Skin Texture: Smmoth
Body: Slim
Tummy: No obvious baby fats
Height: Average
Damage: $100
RTF: Maybe but try other girls first

PROS:
Boobs: C cup
Nipple: light color
Boobs: Natural
Slim
Young

CONS:
A bit rushy
too professional feeling
Old 04-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
steamer ...

W16H17...together with Chilli.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
I have tried Ella .... cos everyone talk so much abt her - she looks good i must admit - see already want to try. But in terms of service, i think quite good but nothing extraordinary ... body is good. When i had her, not much GFE. I think she very busy perhaps. Would i RTF her ? ... probably not lor. Like the Nike ad says, ... BEEN THERE DONE THAT.
Hi bro jordi,

Where can I find detailed FRs on Ella, the gal everyone is talking so much abt?

I want to know her exact age, height n stats, etc. I'm a sucker for looks n sexy body n I care much less about service n attitude.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Bros ... I think this is the latest compilation.

1) L30H21A YoYo,KeKe,Lina,QQ
2) L20H60 Ella,Jelly,MeiMei,AB,SK,Lily,Kiki,Angel
3) L20H62 Nana,XiangXiang,XiaoMin,Apple
4) L28H22
5) L20H62A WenWen,Ivy
6) L16H54
7) W16H17 Chilli,FeiFei,Daisy
8) W16H15 JJ,MongEr
Old 08-02-2009, 04:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

1) L30H21A YoYo,KeKe,Lina,QQ
2) L2033 MeiQi
3) L20H60 Ella,Jelly,MeiMei,AB,SK,Lily,Kiki,Angel
4) L20H62 Nana,XiangXiang,XiaoMin,Xiao Jing,Apple,Bing Bing,Qian Qian,Ju Zi
5) L28H22
6) L20H62A WenWen,Ivy,Zhen Zhen,Xiao Xue
7) L1606 LiuTing
8) L16H54A Fei Fei
9) W16H17 Chilli,FeiFei,Daisy,Ice
10) W16H15 JJ,MengEr ( Bros seem to have got used to pronounce 梦 as Mong,but the corrent hanyu pinyin is Meng)

AB,SK & Ivy are Malaysian girls.

I don't know about the Fei Fei from W16H17,just tried one with the similar name from L1654A,another Chen De Rong lookalike,very fair with extremely nice long silky black hair,petite with busty C cup,conversant in cantonese.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread