The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Go and try 2040 小云。make your money worth it.
Old 31-08-2014, 03:43 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A tall, hot GND SYT with high voltage GFE discharged... Not for those with weak heart...

Na Na (L16 H54A)

Height: About 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Na Na has a GND SYT type of face. She looks like your neighbor's SYT daughter whom you wanna bonk. She is not the drop dead gorgeous very pretty type. But her looks can last. The longer I look at her the prettier she is. She has a pair of wide, dreamy, double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small cute lips. Her face is oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & quite good. She puts on natural nude make up which makes her look young. I don't think heavy make up suits her. She has long silky black hair. Overall I like her looks.)

Body: 7.8/10
(She's one of the tallest babes in GL. Her height is stunning. With heels on, she's as tall as me. Those who have fetish for tall babes die die must try her. Currently tallest in L16 H54A. At 1.7m tall barefoot, she has a model figure! No tummy fats sighted. Curvy, slim, slender & slightly perky ass great for doggie. She has a pair of long slender smooth legs which every man is dying for. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth & good. No arm pit hair sighted as she has done IPL. She has very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has a pair of B cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser like nipples. There are many debates on whether her boobs are natural or enhanced. Personally her boobs felt very natural when I fondled, squeezed and played with. Her big boobs plus her model figure are almost perfect & ideal.)

Bath: 7/10
(Typical sop soaping & washing. Made some chit chats with her to warm up. She performed body to body soapy rabba against my body. I loved the way she HJ me & handled my manhood. Every of her tender gentle touch made my dick throbbing hard hehe. She's very playful & cheeky during the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back and used her finger nails gently scratched my back. Damn it felt ticklish yet shiok. She really knows where are my sensitive regions. Every touch she made sent me to ecstasy in double quick time. She then began her thorough, gentle cat bath on me. She started off by licking, sucking & nibbling my ears. She blew hot hair into my ears & talked dirty while her fingers constantly tickling my body. She then licked my neck, back & thighs. She spent quite some time in the cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me a gentle brief licking style AR. Then she proceeded to lick my ass, balls & thighs while giving me a sensual HJ. I flipped over. She was on top of me showing a cheeky playful expression. She placed her face close to mine. She sticked out her tongue to lick my lips. Before I realized we were engaged in a passionate natural frenching with lots of tonguefight. It was so natural & spontaneous. She knows I'm a lover for frenching haha. Then she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs while her fingers constantly tickling my sensitive regions. She even gave me love bites ouch!)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(We spent lots of time frenching. This babe simply loves frenching. She initiates to French me during cat bath. It was so spontaneous & natural without any prompting from me. Lots of tonguefight. Lots of oomph. I'm addicted to frenching na na hehe.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She only gave a brief licking style AR when I'm on my fours. Felt quite shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ skills are good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lots of slurp slurp sound. Played with her nipples and boobs while looking into the mirror admiring this babe sucking my lollipop. She likes to twist my nipples while BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(Her pussy is cleanly shaven thou the shaved region felt kind of rough. She said she shaves everyday cos she knows sg men like cleanly shaven pussy. Her pussy is pinkish. Saw pussy flaps on the outside. I gave her a great tongueful. I unleashed my tongue & painted her pussy. She enjoyed my painting with soft moans & her eyes closed. Her hands were all over my face. Her thighs tightly clamped my cheeks. I asked her to flip over & on her fours I licked her ass hole & pussy hehe. In fact I cat bathed her entire body and she likes to be licked on her knees, arm pits, neck and ears. She complimented my tongue skills are agile haha.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(It was like a natural love making session with my gf. No commercial feel at all. Her pussy was tight. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched madly & passionately while I pumped her non stop. She played with my nipples & gave me a love bite ouch!! I licked her ears & neck & nipples. We then moved to in front of the mirror. With her in her killer heels, the height was just nice. I entered her in doggie. Damn her back view was simply swee curvy smooth and fair. I tot I was bonking a tall leggy model hehe. I licked her entire back while grabbing her neh neh from behind. Her perky ass is good for doggie. She turned her face around & we locked lips to French. We then moved to dentist chair and I bonked her in missionary. She wrapped her arms around my neck & brought my face closer to hers. We then frenched profusely. I simply like the way she wrapped her arms around my neck in missionary. I then carried her to the edge of the bed & continued pumping her. Damn this babe's moanings get louder & louder. She wrapped her arms around my neck again & we frenched non stop profusely. I increased my tempo by a couple of folds & I knew I couldn't last any further. Eventually I cummed & blew my loads with a satisfying ahhhhh! After I had cummed we laid in that position & continued to French. Damn shiok. Long time didn't have such a mind blowing love making session.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty, friendly, smiley girl. Accommodated to all my requests. High gfe. Lots of topics to chat about. Kc not as strong as other house girls. Very genuine girl I would say.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!!!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 31-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Poor thing. Maybe she is new and very nervous with regard to hygiene. What she didn't realise is her over cautiousness resulted in quite a few people giving bad reports on her by now.

Hope she improves and lets give this newbie a chance.
Well said Bro

Pls go train her so that she can pull up her panties

Then she will give a WELL DONE job to all of us

Thanks in advance...Cheers!
Old 31-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Well said Bro

Pls go train her so that she can pull up her panties

Then she will give a WELL DONE job to all of us

Thanks in advance...Cheers!
No lah... Training wise should be left to those samsters who like to "review" and "advise" the girls ba...

For me I just want to fuck and enjoy, not think so much.

Lazy to go and notice their every single detail and note it down for review...

haha. sometimes I wonder how to enjoy the session if one goes in with the mindset of reviewing every aspect of the girl's looks, body and performance so as to give feedback, whether directly to the girl, to the OKT or here on SBF...

Sounds quite stressful and tiring

Shall leave the QC to others ba....
Old 31-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A tall, hot GND SYT with high voltage GFE discharged... Not for those with weak heart...

Na Na (L16 H54A)

Height: About 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Na Na has a GND SYT type of face. She looks like your neighbor's SYT daughter whom you wanna bonk. She is not the drop dead gorgeous very pretty type. But her looks can last. The longer I look at her the prettier she is. She has a pair of wide, dreamy, double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small cute lips. Her face is oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & quite good. She puts on natural nude make up which makes her look young. I don't think heavy make up suits her. She has long silky black hair. Overall I like her looks.)

Body: 7.8/10
(She's one of the tallest babes in GL. Her height is stunning. With heels on, she's as tall as me. Those who have fetish for tall babes die die must try her. Currently tallest in L16 H54A. At 1.7m tall barefoot, she has a model figure! No tummy fats sighted. Curvy, slim, slender & slightly perky ass great for doggie. She has a pair of long slender smooth legs which every man is dying for. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth & good. No arm pit hair sighted as she has done IPL. She has very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has a pair of B cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser like nipples. There are many debates on whether her boobs are natural or enhanced. Personally her boobs felt very natural when I fondled, squeezed and played with. Her big boobs plus her model figure are almost perfect & ideal.)

Bath: 7/10
(Typical sop soaping & washing. Made some chit chats with her to warm up. She performed body to body soapy rabba against my body. I loved the way she HJ me & handled my manhood. Every of her tender gentle touch made my dick throbbing hard hehe. She's very playful & cheeky during the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back and used her finger nails gently scratched my back. Damn it felt ticklish yet shiok. She really knows where are my sensitive regions. Every touch she made sent me to ecstasy in double quick time. She then began her thorough, gentle cat bath on me. She started off by licking, sucking & nibbling my ears. She blew hot hair into my ears & talked dirty while her fingers constantly tickling my body. She then licked my neck, back & thighs. She spent quite some time in the cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me a gentle brief licking style AR. Then she proceeded to lick my ass, balls & thighs while giving me a sensual HJ. I flipped over. She was on top of me showing a cheeky playful expression. She placed her face close to mine. She sticked out her tongue to lick my lips. Before I realized we were engaged in a passionate natural frenching with lots of tonguefight. It was so natural & spontaneous. She knows I'm a lover for frenching haha. Then she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs while her fingers constantly tickling my sensitive regions. She even gave me love bites ouch!)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(We spent lots of time frenching. This babe simply loves frenching. She initiates to French me during cat bath. It was so spontaneous & natural without any prompting from me. Lots of tonguefight. Lots of oomph. I'm addicted to frenching na na hehe.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She only gave a brief licking style AR when I'm on my fours. Felt quite shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ skills are good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lots of slurp slurp sound. Played with her nipples and boobs while looking into the mirror admiring this babe sucking my lollipop. She likes to twist my nipples while BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(Her pussy is cleanly shaven thou the shaved region felt kind of rough. She said she shaves everyday cos she knows sg men like cleanly shaven pussy. Her pussy is pinkish. Saw pussy flaps on the outside. I gave her a great tongueful. I unleashed my tongue & painted her pussy. She enjoyed my painting with soft moans & her eyes closed. Her hands were all over my face. Her thighs tightly clamped my cheeks. I asked her to flip over & on her fours I licked her ass hole & pussy hehe. In fact I cat bathed her entire body and she likes to be licked on her knees, arm pits, neck and ears. She complimented my tongue skills are agile haha.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(It was like a natural love making session with my gf. No commercial feel at all. Her pussy was tight. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched madly & passionately while I pumped her non stop. She played with my nipples & gave me a love bite ouch!! I licked her ears & neck & nipples. We then moved to in front of the mirror. With her in her killer heels, the height was just nice. I entered her in doggie. Damn her back view was simply swee curvy smooth and fair. I tot I was bonking a tall leggy model hehe. I licked her entire back while grabbing her neh neh from behind. Her perky ass is good for doggie. She turned her face around & we locked lips to French. We then moved to dentist chair and I bonked her in missionary. She wrapped her arms around my neck & brought my face closer to hers. We then frenched profusely. I simply like the way she wrapped her arms around my neck in missionary. I then carried her to the edge of the bed & continued pumping her. Damn this babe's moanings get louder & louder. She wrapped her arms around my neck again & we frenched non stop profusely. I increased my tempo by a couple of folds & I knew I couldn't last any further. Eventually I cummed & blew my loads with a satisfying ahhhhh! After I had cummed we laid in that position & continued to French. Damn shiok. Long time didn't have such a mind blowing love making session.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty, friendly, smiley girl. Accommodated to all my requests. High gfe. Lots of topics to chat about. Kc not as strong as other house girls. Very genuine girl I would say.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!!!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Good FR on Nana.
Old 31-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
No lah... Training wise should be left to those samsters who like to "review" and "advise" the girls ba...

haha. sometimes I wonder how to enjoy the session if one goes in with the mindset of reviewing every aspect of the girl's looks, body and performance so as to give feedback, whether directly to the girl, to the OKT or here on SBF...

Shall leave the QC to others ba....

Well this is very true too

That's why I also dun noe how to do FR

Just bonk and share info

Ha ha
Old 31-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good FR on Nana.
Nana already super AP. Now Snr Slyer solid FR, lagi more super super AP
Old 31-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Nana already super AP. Now Snr Slyer solid FR, lagi more super super AP
haha. yeah
Old 31-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

The last time there was an FR on house 1805, was probably the last time I myself wrote an FR about a month ago.

So time for me to contribute one.

MENG LU 1805

This girl arrived some time in May if I am not wrong and I had her at good old 2831A.

It was one of those days when I was looking for a new cute SYT with nice boobs, but did not have any specific targets in mind.

So went down to 2831A ask willie if he has any ideas. He made a few calls and then said he will get me this relatively new girl called Meng Lu to come.

When she arrived from 1805 some 10 minutes later, I was very happy to see her. Really this was what I needed to release myself... a young pretty but slightly tanned girl with nice boobs... her boobs looks very nice in her low cut dress and I hoped they would look as good when she stripped.... she signed in the book smiled at me, took my hand and up we go...

Once in the room, I helped her to strip and wow, a nice pair of firm boobs which are around B or C cup came out... Shiok ah.... could not get enough of her body and started to lick her boobs there and then...

Meng lu looks so young and cute to me and have not had one like this in a while... as earlier batches quite disappointing.... I would describe her as a mix between departed Tian Tian 1654a and Jin Jin WH1612 in terms of looks... yeah, it is really hot for me and one of my favourite types...

Personality wise she is quiet and submissive like Miao Miao 1654a that type... I like..

In the bathroom she inserted my dick in between her legs and rubbed it up and down round and round... I had to stop her because it made me feel like shooting...

Then she bend down for a nice BBBJ.... really good.

Onto the bed action... she did all the necessary routine but one thing I must note about this girl is that she is very obedient and submissive.... she will obey your commands.... for example at AR I wanted her to do it for a longer time, and she spend 10 minute slowly do AR until I can't tahan...

Her BBBJ also VERY GOOD.... she is the type that will use your HARD dick head to drag against the inside of her cheek till it pops out of her mouth with a sound, like those porn movies.... SONG AH! and she does it for a long time... really service your dick well

Service wise, I give this girl an 8/10. Exceeds my basic requirements.

Her body is very curvy and I love looking at it in the mirror, especially during doggy and when we're both kneeling but our bodies upright and facing the mirror... love to grip her boobs and shake them as I thrust into her....

Only not so good thing is this girl is not so willing to French, takes time to get to know her and warm her up to this. Minus half mark for this, but other than that her service and GFE very strong.

So overall 7.5 for her.

The other good thing is when I call her from other houses, usually no queue and she can come almost immediately. Heng ah!

Talking about 1805, wonder if there are July newbies that joined or started work? Haven't gone there for a while, anyone knows?
Old 31-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kenlimcl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

WL Name - Jia Le

Age - 24years young
Height - 1.63 m on barefoot
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2014. She has experience in the flesh trade.

Looks -8.0/10

She has double eyelid eyes and very fair plus clear complexion ... She is adorable but not those pretty pretty type. She wore a pink body hugging dress + Stiletoes and matched with attractive pyschedelic pink manicure

Bod - 8.5/10

Tits - 7.9/10

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fantastically spontaneous! She can really click very well with me ... We were rollicking on the mattress in a world of ourselves (with our clothes still intact) when the door closed behind us ... We frenched passiontately and deeply by default ... At that instance, I caressed her clit thru her tiny panties ... She then mounted on top of me and ground her pussy (with her panties intact) against my already hardon dick ... I then squeezed her tits and pulled her head toward me to french her deeply
Shower Action - 8.8/10

Lotsa erotic actions in the shower ... She gave me a sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front at first ... She then used her butts to slide along the length of my bulked up dick ... I stimulated her clit and fondle her tits simultaneously. She gave me a cat-bath and a very stimulating AR ... She then gave me an out of this world ultra deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action on my penis shaft and scrotum.

Bedroom Fore-play - 8.8/10

She gave me another round of solid and highly stimulating cat-bath in the bedroom ... I was ultra high at that juncture ... We frenched passionately and intensely wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... Mesmerizing!

AR - 8.0/10

She did it whilst I was laid on my stomach ... It was done in a combination of licking, sucking, tongue-rolling action and probing style ... Heavenly shiok!

French Kissing - 9/10

Passionate and engaging ... Lotsa tongue engagement ... I groped her tits and butts and she held onto my neck whilst we frenched like no tomorrow ... Very spontaneously done! I guess she loves to french ...

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Ultra Deep-throated BBBJ with subtle and yet lethal hand action on my penis shaft, perineum and scrotum ... She spent sometime in this department ... Her expression and action suggested that she put in lotsa passion and enthusiasm in excelling in the art of BBBJ ... I must say I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ...

AJ- 9/10

FJ - 8.0/10

Very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ... She was spontaneous and proactive during the coital ... She has mastered the skill of vagina muscle clamping ... She knows how to contract and release her vagina muscle at the appropriate instance to make me reach the orgasmic phase pretty fast although I tried hard to prevent an involuntary ejaculation ... I did quite well in this aspect but I still reached a point of no return ... She was damn good ... She is one awesome babe!

Attitude - 9.0/10
Old 31-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Well this is very true too

That's why I also dun noe how to do FR

Just bonk ...
As for me ... and I am sure a lot of folks here would concur with me that providing details on the WLs like looks, performance, body structure, service offered, etc. are definitely far better than telling us how good he is in bed, how he screw the WL, and how big is his dick ... We are all here to find up about the potential WLs that we would want to bonk and not the samsters here ... Unless that particular samster is a gay, we ain't keen in how the samster looks like and how he performs during the session ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlimcl View Post
WL Name - Jia Le

Age - 24years young
Height - 1.63 m on barefoot
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2014. She has experience in the flesh trade.

Looks -8.0/10

She has double eyelid eyes and very fair plus clear complexion ... She is adorable but not those pretty pretty type. She wore a pink body hugging dress + Stiletoes and matched with attractive pyschedelic pink manicure

FJ - 8.0/10

Very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ... She was spontaneous and proactive during the coital ... She has mastered the skill of vagina muscle clamping ... She knows how to contract and release her vagina muscle at the appropriate instance to make me reach the orgasmic phase pretty fast although I tried hard to prevent an involuntary ejaculation ... I did quite well in this aspect but I still reached a point of no return ... She was damn good ... She is one awesome babe!

Attitude - 9.0/10
I would appreciate it if you could observe a sense of originality in penning FR in the future ... Instead of replicating almost everything I wrote on Tong Tong ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As for me ... and I am sure a lot of folks here would concur with me that providing details on the WLs like looks, performance, body structure, service offered, etc. are definitely far better than telling us how good he is in bed, how he screw the WL, and how big is his dick ... We are all here to find up about the potential WLs that we would want to bonk and not the samsters here ... Unless that particular samster is a gay, we ain't keen in how the samster looks like and how he performs during the session ...
Hahaha. Everyone have their own way of writing FR bah... But what you said sounds familiar... Wonder where I heard something similar before
Old 31-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. Everyone have their own way of writing FR bah... But what you said sounds familiar... Wonder where I heard something similar before
Well, I concur with what Nato told that Federer801 guy a month plus ago when the former clarified to the latter the samsters were not referring to him ... Hence, I am only borrowing his words ... I am sure he does not mind ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, I concur with what Nato told that Federer801 guy a month plus ago when the former clarified to the latter the samsters were not referring to him ... Hence, I am only borrowing his words ... I am sure he does not mind ...
Hahaha. I see

Last edited by BronzeGod; 01-09-2014 at 06:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread