The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2014, 03:38 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Tall Gal List

A Korean Lookalike Hot Sexy Eye Candy....

Zi Yi (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.68m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Apr 2014
Misc Info: Prior KTV experience in china.

Face: 7.2/10
(Zi Yi looks like a hot feminine sexy Korean lass! Definitely suits k pop babes lovers including myself. She has a pair of small single eye lid dreamy eyes which makes her looks very Korean. Her eye makeup and mascara enhanced her eyes beautifully. She has a high and sharp nose and a small sexy lips. Her face is very small palm sized. Very sharp delicate facial features. She has long silky smooth black hair. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and almost flawless.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.68m tall barefoot, she is very skinny and bony. If she puts on a little weight she definitely looks prettier. She has slight tummy. Though skinny, she has some womanly sexy curves plus her long slender smooth hairless legs. I simply love to see her in heels. Damn her legs are very sexy. No blemishes on her body. In fact her body is very fair, smooth, creamy and silky. Saw a faded tattoo on her hand. No arm pit hair. Very cleanly shaven arm pits. Very sparse almost cleanly shaven nice pinkish pussy! She definitely knows how to dress up. Very good fashion sense.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Zi Yi has a pair of enhanced B- cup boobs with protruding eraser like light brown nipples. The base of her boobs felt hard. Her nipples are very long and protruding. Simply love to suck and lick her nipples like a hungry baby.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(She is very particular about hygiene. She washed and soaped me so thoroughly and long. Nothing much happened in the bath. Just some sensual body to body rabba and HJ. Made some small chats with her.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She performed very thorough, sensual, gentle cat bath from my neck to my back and ends on my thighs. She spent a very long time in cat bath, focusing all her attention in it. Her tongue is very soft wet and agile. Basically my entire back was covered with her saliva. Felt shiok when she used her nails gently scratched my back and when her nipples brushed against my flesh. I flipped over. She used her nails gently scratched my frontal erotic regions to arouse me. Can't help and moaned in estacy. She then used her boobs rabba my front. Simply enjoyed the feeling when her nipples brushed against my flesh. After which she performed similar cat bath from my neck to my thighs. She spent a long time licking and sucking my nipples about 1-2 mins per nipple haha. Generally, her cat bath is good.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Very spontaneous, passionate & gentle frenching. Lots of tongue action. Her tongue is soft and agile. Felt great to French her. Noticed her eyes were closed during frenching. She seemed to enjoy this moment.)

AR: Nil and I didn't request for it so doesn't matter.

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Her BBBJ skills are above average. Very strong suction and deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick and slurp slurp sound. She love to use her nails gently scratch my balls to arouse me. Very agile tongue flicking action on my dick head.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(Zi Yi has very soft, sparse pussy hair. Her pussy looks dark pink and quite nice. Can't help it and dived my tongue into her love hole. Delicious yummy pussy juice. She enjoyed my tongueful as she closed her eyes and enjoyed with soft sexy moans. Her thighs were clamping my cheeks and hands all over my hair. Spent a long time painting her beautiful oyster. Shiok! Bon appetite. I love to lick her sensitive regions especially her neck, ears and arm pits areas. She enjoyed my licking!)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her love hole is quite tight and wet! I entered her love hole in missionary. I started off with slow tempo thrusts. Every thrust I made, she appeared to enjoy as she closed her eyes and moaned sexily. We embraced each other and locked lips in passionate fashion. Lots of non stop tongue fight. I then licked her ears and neck while she licked and tuned my nipples. I felt aroused and upped my tempo with faster thrusts. We then switch to doggie in front of mirror with her in heels. Damn she's tall and the height is just nice for me to doggie. Het back view is nice. Very curvy smooth flawless back. I gave her back a thorough lick and at the same time grabbing her boobs from behind and pumping her. She turned her head around and we frenched passionately. I brought her to the dentist chair. With her laid on the dentist chair I bonked her in missionary. We frenched non stop profusely and passionately. Her hands were all over my face and body. Her moans getting louder and sexier. I cannot last any longer and unloaded my sperm with loud satisfying ahhhhh!!! She said I must have stored my sperm for many days haha. Great sex with this hot Korean lookalike babe! Fulfilled my fetish of bonking a Korean lookalike babe!)

GFE: 7.1/10
(When she doesn't smile, she looks moody, icy cold and stern. When she smiles, her sunshine smile melted my heart. She's a shy and quiet girl. Managed to break ice with her and we enjoyed chit chatting with each other. She's very caring and gentle. No KC shit. Very genuine nice girl. With more RTFs i reckon our chemistry will improve.)

RTF: Yes til she ORD!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 18-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
model height with model looks

Number 9 stands at 1.68, not too tall , not too short, looks n figure are model standard
Recently went to lorong 18 house 44 , the good old 浴中屋 renowned for the best selection of cat100 PRC girls with best looks and best services. ok , i know this sounds exaggerated, but for cat100, i notice over here the standard in terms of looks and service , is actually either as good or much better than cat150 .

I went in and lo to behold! A buxomy newcomer who has got model looks , a little classical chinese look with sharp elegant features. I immediately chose her! Her number in this house is number 9 , so i told the friendly and polite okt i want no. 9.

Number 9 is my favourite and lucky number , and this girl who is tag no. 9 in this house is also my favorite girl now. Her service is very good , friendly and polite , she helped undress me and bathed me . she is accommodating and willing to try different sexual positions .She actually taught and introduced some new sexual positions like the standing ones which I seldom use! How enthusiastic and hardworking of her! our coitus was real sensual and quite passionate actually maybe because of the rapport we built. She was quite chatty and we chatted well , and her figure was awesome! I must say she is much better than cat150 although she is cat100.

D CUP BOOBS , standing at a model height of 1.65-1.69, around there , she was rather tall for me, with her well toned body , round fleshy butt great for a doggy style , and long well toned legs , number 9 really deserves to me on the TOP of my list ! she is now my favourite! she says she swims to keep her figure in shape , and that is very good ! no wonder her figure is like a russian supermodel or european in general , actually better than caucasian, which is rare for chinese , especially thin petite southern chinese .

number 9 hails from the beautiful city of Harbin , Heilongjiang province , which has beautiful scenery and of course , beautiful girls like her!

Gentlemen , she is new , so pls take care of her , she is to me a perfect gem , but of course servicewise generally speaking , will depend on individual chemistry , so i can only say to fellow gentleman here she is a potential gem. One thing for sure, is her natural D cup boobs and tall curvy well toned figure , sharp elegant facial features , classical chinese with an exotic hint of russian/mongolian features , dont know how to describe must see for your self , and of course her good work attitude , service and personality. I left a happy and fully sextified man , with a complimentary can of oolong tea provided by 浴中屋 . I will definitely RTF !
Old 18-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 18
Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It was certainly an Intense Fuck ...

Just a simple FR on Rong Rong from Lor16 hse 06

Look – 8/10 – I like the classical chinese look 古典美. Her features are soft and delicate. She has a very cute smile

Body – 7/10 – Fair smooth skin and Tall

Tits – 7/10. C-cuppers and firm to touch

Cat-Bath – 7/10 – Good foreplay with plenty of eye contact

French Kissing – 9/10 – Almost non stop throughout.. Damn one of the best frencher i encounter

BBBJ – 7.5/10 -pretty good but there room for improvement. good point is effort put in

FJ – 8/10 – Pretty good… Accommodating and good foreplay to get into the mood. Did many positions, Started on cowgirl, missionary, standing doggie, finished in normal doggie..

Attitude – 9/10 – I liked her. She is very comfortable to speak to..I felt very relaxed throughout. Good Gfe feel for me first-timer looking for her

Definitely a RTF material
Old 19-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: model height with model looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
Number 9 stands at 1.68, not too tall , not too short, looks n figure are model standard
Recently went to lorong 18 house 44 , the good old 浴中屋 renowned for the best selection of cat100 PRC girls with best looks and best services. ok , i know this sounds exaggerated, but for cat100, i notice over here the standard in terms of looks and service , is actually either as good or much better than cat150 .

I went in and lo to behold! A buxomy newcomer who has got model looks , a little classical chinese look with sharp elegant features. I immediately chose her! Her number in this house is number 9 , so i told the friendly and polite okt i want no. 9.

Number 9 is my favourite and lucky number , and this girl who is tag no. 9 in this house is also my favorite girl now. Her service is very good , friendly and polite , she helped undress me and bathed me . she is accommodating and willing to try different sexual positions .She actually taught and introduced some new sexual positions like the standing ones which I seldom use! How enthusiastic and hardworking of her! our coitus was real sensual and quite passionate actually maybe because of the rapport we built. She was quite chatty and we chatted well , and her figure was awesome! I must say she is much better than cat150 although she is cat100.

D CUP BOOBS , standing at a model height of 1.65-1.69, around there , she was rather tall for me, with her well toned body , round fleshy butt great for a doggy style , and long well toned legs , number 9 really deserves to me on the TOP of my list ! she is now my favourite! she says she swims to keep her figure in shape , and that is very good ! no wonder her figure is like a russian supermodel or european in general , actually better than caucasian, which is rare for chinese , especially thin petite southern chinese .

number 9 hails from the beautiful city of Harbin , Heilongjiang province , which has beautiful scenery and of course , beautiful girls like her!

Gentlemen , she is new , so pls take care of her , she is to me a perfect gem , but of course servicewise generally speaking , will depend on individual chemistry , so i can only say to fellow gentleman here she is a potential gem. One thing for sure, is her natural D cup boobs and tall curvy well toned figure , sharp elegant facial features , classical chinese with an exotic hint of russian/mongolian features , dont know how to describe must see for your self , and of course her good work attitude , service and personality. I left a happy and fully sextified man , with a complimentary can of oolong tea provided by 浴中屋 . I will definitely RTF !
wa bro you posted in a dozen threads the same FR - really sooooo good ah
Old 22-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Lightbulb Re: GL Tall Gal List

yes , really very good figure and service , my best bonk in legal geylang houses
Old 23-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
yes , really very good figure and service , my best bonk in legal geylang houses
I have seen No 9 of L18 H44. In my opinion, I do not think No.9 qualifies to be in the prettiest girls list. Personally, I don't find pretty in comparison to her peers in the same house. You can imagine where she will be placed if you compare her with other ang pais.
We'll this is just my humble opinion. Brother 小肥羊 please don't get offended. Put it this way - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Our criteria for a woman to be called a beauty certainly differs!
Old 24-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Lightbulb Re: GL Tall Gal List

bro, its ok, i am not offended , i understand your point of view, u r right , when it comes to judging looks it is very subjective, , for me i look at the other girls in this house and feel they all really dont suit me,maybe some suit u, only number 9 is my cup of tea, many other angapis in geylang also dont suit my taste. i would say number 9 is the elegant demure but yet sexy type , others might like kawaii type or office lady type.
well, to each his own. but number 9 service is really excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonlim115 View Post
I have seen No 9 of L18 H44. In my opinion, I do not think No.9 qualifies to be in the prettiest girls list. Personally, I don't find pretty in comparison to her peers in the same house. You can imagine where she will be placed if you compare her with other ang pais.
We'll this is just my humble opinion. Brother 小肥羊 please don't get offended. Put it this way - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Our criteria for a woman to be called a beauty certainly differs!

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 24-07-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
oililio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Yu (1606A) - The Chic Sassy Dongbei Lass!!

FR: Rong Rong (L16H06)

Yest go 1654A first to look for meow meow or YiYi but 2 aso not working ba. Open my hp and see see Rong rong FRs and decide to go her house to try mi luck and she is avail in 40mins, moi tu liow, cheong......

Body: 7/10; abt 1.68m, tall fair curvy type. As I follow to d rm, the way she sway her butt give mi a hard on
Face: 7.5/10; quite sluttyand pretty. has d looks will grow into you as the session progress esp her sweetie smile
Boobs: Natual C, with light brown nipples, and very soft to be squeeze;
Bath: GL standard, provided a soapy bm follow by a good BBBJ.
BBBJ: 8/10; veri good suction. Slurply and wet. good deep throat
Catbath: 8/10, she is very good in this dept, whole body well covered, and very 'song' to be serviced by her;
Painting: I neber like so i no paint
AR: 7/10; ddi mi in doggie. hear d slurping sound and dig my kar chng very shiok.
Freching: 8/10, keen frencher. she allow tongue fight and bei siam here and there type. I french her many many time. shiok shiok
FJ: 7.5/10, cowgirl & missionary, wonderful sight when doggie her. She really can moan this rong rong. make me cum very fast. overall feel good..
Service and GFE: 8/10;
RTF: Yes, but I want try meow meow or yiyi firsy.
Old 26-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

I manage to book her yesterday. Went down her place and waited 2hrs. And I can say its worth the effort. The whole session is good and the gfe feel is great

Name: Rong Rong

House: 1606

Looks: 8/10 sweet and demure and a nice attractive smile. She has long black hair flowing down to her breasts. Fair and standing at 1.68m tall

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural C cup with light brownish nipples. A must for Boobs Lovers. They were soft and firm, a sign of youthfulness, nice to knead and caress. And I simply love to lick her nipples.

Cathbath: 8.5/10 used fingernails to scratch my body very gently,kissed my body lightly and followed by boobs massage. It was not professional but it was fun.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction and deep throat. Love the way she sticked out her tongue licked from the tip to bottom of my penis & giving me the CFM stares.

Painting: 8.5/10 She enjoyed my painting. She moaned sensually and her legs open up wide to give me more access while i painted her nice pussy

Frenching: 9/10 Wet, spontaneous and passionate. The frenching part just come naturally and soon our lips were lock.

FJ: 8.5/10 We did cowgirl and reversed cowgirl… from reversed cowgirl we playfully maneuvered into a doggie position trying hard to not let my cock flick out … she was wet and so i failed … we continued with doggie, then spooned her and finished off in missionary as i bonk and played with her C. lastly good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural)

GFE: 9/10 Very strong, we had a good chat and her laughter sure is music to my ears. Totally non commercial feel.

Attitude: 8.5/10 positive and totally not a time watcher.

RTF: It is a foregone conclusion!

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 27-07-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A tall, slutty ah lian with CFM face...Ah lian lovers you have to try

Serena (L16 H12)

Height: 1.7m
Exp in GL: 6 months plus

I would disagree with the ah lian tag for Serena. There is a certain vibe about her that makes her different from an ah lian. Took a chance and spent some time with her today. Cool and aloof while outside but once in the room she turned into a different person altogether. Cheeky, flirtatious, friendly, smiley, the ice melted immediately and a different personality emerges.

She said she was 1.71m, which I believe makes her one of the tallest girls in GL currently. She has big round eyes, high cheekbones and pouty lips. She would look better if in dark hair I think.

BJ was well done which got my little bro raging to full attention in no time.

Initially she didn't want to be painted but once in missionary position, she allowed. It was a delicious abalone, with no smell and no bad taste, with a small hidden clitoris that need to be coaxed to send her hissing with arousal.

Little bro was invited into her cave and the mindblowing session started. After a few pumps, I can feel her pussy contracting, her body arching as she reached a high amidst her moans and pussy juices started to flow. She even initiated a fierce wet tongue fight! Switched over to doggy and the view was exquisite. Round ass that is firm yet bouncy, tapering to a super slim waist. Back to missionary and more contractions and moans to finish off in a high.

High GFE score for her and worth every penny spent.

Sidetrack a bit. Tommy's new girls will start work in August.

Last edited by kwh79; 27-07-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 27-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up This is what I called Supersex!

This is what I called Supersex!

The following FR is specially written to pay tribute to a wonderful WL whom I have ever laid ... If you are an ardent fan of hers or if you've yet to try her and you're curious, wait no more as she'll be hanging her pussy for good come this coming Wednesday ....

I have had Zhen Mei (W06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly, madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our last few rendevous ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred coital of ours ... So to speak.

Zhen Mei possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes which are further enhanced by her long thick natural eyelashes and sharp high-bridge nose. She has a Pan Asian looks. In fact she resembles a little like the younger version of Lin Chin Hsia as well as Rosamund Kwan ... I can't wait to bonk this babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Good looks, proportionate tits that compliment her slim physique, smooth complexion, a pair of sexily slender legs that most women would die for, and most importantly, excellent service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Yahooo! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her micro-mini shorts still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her black tiny G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her never ending sexy legs moving south towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-String but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome full B cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her pink nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow profusely. At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up an exceptionally loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile.

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in turbo speed in missionary fashion ... I eventually reached a point of no return. Woah! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax!! Supersex to the max!

WL Name - Zhen Mei @ WH06

Appearance - 7.5/10 She is gorgeous by GL standard ... Sharp facial features like Rosamund Kwan and Lin Chin Hsia ... Her complexion has since improved dramatically.

Bod - 8.0/10 Slim, leggy, tally and smooth. She is 1.68 m tall w/o heels.

Tits - 7.5/10 B cupper natural frontal assets. Some folks said her tits are silicon-implanted because they are too firm to be real but I don't see any scar on her armpit areas as well as the area beneath her tits ... In addition, her tits collapsed when she lied on her back further proving that hers are real stuff. For fake tits, they will be raised.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10 Awesome!

Shower Action - 7.8/10 Fantabulous with lotsa of erotic actions!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10 Heavenly and enthusiastic!

AR - 8.0/10 It was done with finesse!

French Kissing - 8.5/10 Passionate & engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10 Deep-Throated ... Heavenly!

FJ - 8.5/10 Very engaging & passionate ... No sign of "departure" mood ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ... No more chance as her last day of work will be Tuesday ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: To correct typo errors
Old 27-07-2014, 04:17 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
I would disagree with the ah lian tag for Serena. There is a certain vibe about her that makes her different from an ah lian. Took a chance and spent some time with her today. Cool and aloof while outside but once in the room she turned into a different person altogether. Cheeky, flirtatious, friendly, smiley, the ice melted immediately and a different personality emerges.

She said she was 1.71m, which I believe makes her one of the tallest girls in GL currently. She has big round eyes, high cheekbones and pouty lips. She would look better if in dark hair I think.

BJ was well done which got my little bro raging to full attention in no time.

Initially she didn't want to be painted but once in missionary position, she allowed. It was a delicious abalone, with no smell and no bad taste, with a small hidden clitoris that need to be coaxed to send her hissing with arousal.

Little bro was invited into her cave and the mindblowing session started. After a few pumps, I can feel her pussy contracting, her body arching as she reached a high amidst her moans and pussy juices started to flow. She even initiated a fierce wet tongue fight! Switched over to doggy and the view was exquisite. Round ass that is firm yet bouncy, tapering to a super slim waist. Back to missionary and more contractions and moans to finish off in a high.

High GFE score for her and worth every penny spent.

Sidetrack a bit. Tommy's new girls will start work in August.
Each of us is entitled to our own views & opinions. I somehow associate blond hair, dao fierce face with ah lians as what I often saw in bugis (ah lians' fav playground) that's me
Old 30-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
BudweiserX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any tall girls to intro
Old 31-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
woof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely session we had

Rong Rong
Hse : 1606
Looks : 7.5 Sweet but certain angle got CFM look
Body : 7.5 Standing at 168cm, sexy, curvy with nice long legs, very fair complexion & C cup
Catbath : 7 Nice & slowly arousing
Frenching : 8.5 Soft, wet & passionate frencher
BBBJ : 7 Slow,wet & sensual. She likes to do things gently
Painting : Yes, wet easy
FJ : 7 A good rider, accommodating to changing of styles, soft moans when being rammed hard
Attitude : 8 Easy going, polite & willing to please & very gentle

I find her mainly cos of her looks & tall fair body, overall I would rate her level of service as above average
Old 01-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!
Na Na of 1654A

Na Na is a princess of 1654A and the waiting time could be from 1 hour to 3 hours. I am fortunately this time and get her in one and half hours. It is worth it.

Looks: She is a tall SYT, say about 170cm in height and slim, ideal for a career in modeling but she tells me that she is not tall enough to be one in China. She has a friendly demeanor with a GND face. 7.3/10

Body: She is slim with no fat on the well proportioned body; her 34B boobs are natural and soft really good to touch, hold, lick and suck. Her skin is bouncy and fair. Her legs are sexy and she walks gracefully like an OL. 7.3/10.

Prelude: She helps me to remove my T-shirt. I steal a kiss from her and Na Na is responsive and holds my shoulder to continue with the kiss. 7.3/10

Shower: She cleans me up thoroughly and then applies bath lotion on me and herself to provide an exiting body massage. The finale is a sextisfying BBBJ. 7.3/10

Catbath: There is one round boobs massaging and followed by a gentle round of licking and sucking. Good SOP. 7.2/10

BBBJ: She starts with gentle licking and graduates into deep throat. I notice that she makes an effort to please me. Her skills may not be the best in the house. But in this case being served by a sweet lady I am satisfied. 7.2/10.

AR: She puts in a reasonable amount of effort with good licking on the rim. 7/10.

FJ: She is accommodating in giving the three styles of services ie cowgal, missionary and doggie. She moans gently and we enjoy the union of two bodies. She is not the wild type like the ex-WL Lady of 1803. I am satisfied. 7.2/10.

Frenching: yes she provides frenching but it is on the gentle side, short and sweet. 7/10.

GFE: After the action, we hug each other and engage in small talks like a boy and a girl. She is friendly and approachable. There is no air. 7.4/10.

Overall: I am happy about her body, attitude, friendliness and service. The only complaint is the long waiting time as there could be 2 bros waiting in the reception area. 7.4/10

RTF: Obviously yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1