The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Tommy just had a round bed installed in one of his rooms. Comfy and just hard enough for a great bonk. Took a test drive on it with CK, Serena and Xiao S liao. Fantastic!

In bkk now savouring the puyings. Best bonks are still thais. Sanuk mahk na :-)
Old 13-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think he is looking for the fairy in heaven.

If got one and all of us not aware, then OKT muz hav kept for his own use.

Maybe Hse 6969 OKT Nato can intro one from his chicks.
Nato boy reporting! I am using those syt, big books, can French and raw even. So yes, I am using it for myself alone. After I am done, I will let the brothers try them.
Old 13-06-2014, 08:23 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Tommy just had a round bed installed in one of his rooms. Comfy and just hard enough for a great bonk. Took a test drive on it with CK, Serena and Xiao S liao. Fantastic!

I love round bed xiao s speaks French?
Old 13-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
timxyz688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro Is Yvonne still working there ? Tim
Old 13-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I love round bed xiao s speaks French?
So far she speaks fluent french with me :-)
Old 13-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timxyz688 View Post
Bro Is Yvonne still working there ? Tim
Saw her when I was last there 2 weeks ago :-)
Old 13-06-2014, 09:31 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far she speaks fluent french with me :-)
Ok will try her Soon like her SYT face.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Ok will try her Soon like her SYT face.
Xiao S is definitely your cai bro. Do enjoy
Old 13-06-2014, 11:59 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao S is definitely your cai bro. Do enjoy
I know she's my cai u speak French with xiao s?

I think evon is your cai
Old 15-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Nato boy reporting! I am using those syt, big books, can French and raw even. So yes, I am using it for myself alone. After I am done, I will let the brothers try them.
NATO boy, you so selfish ah? Let me try first lah.

Can raw also ah??

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-06-2014, 03:53 PM
King Of Geylang

A tall, slutty ah lian with CFM face...Ah lian lovers you have to try

Serena (L16 H12)

Height: 1.7m
Exp in GL: 6 months plus

Face: 6.7/10
(Serena has a typical chao ah lian CFM face. She looks like those typical ah lians in Bugis whom you wanna screw hard hard. Those bros who have fetish for ah lians must definitely give her a try. I would say she has a rather unique face with strong facial features. She has long blond wavy hair which is kind of dry. She puts on very thick makeup especially her eye areas which makes her slutty and lianish. She has a big pair of bright, beautiful eyes and medium high nose and poulty sexy lips. She looks kind of cool, stern, fierce, and aloof if she doesn't smile. When she smiles she looks quite good. She is generally quite tanned with ok facial complexion. As I'm an ah lian lover, she suits my taste bud.)

Body: 7/10
(She's one of the taller GL WLs I ever bonked. At 1.7m tall, she is slim with some womanly curves at the right places. Slight tummy spotted due to regular suppers. She has the model type of slim figure. Her body complexion is not so good. Some pimples on her back due to Singapore's humid weather. Very long slender smooth pair of legs which every guy is dying for. She has very nicely done bright colored manicure & pedicure. Some arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has a natural pair of B- cup boobs with light brown big swollen nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks.)

Bath: 6.5/10
(Not much action in the bath. Usual soaping and washing of my body. Some body to body rabba with cock teasing action plus sensual HJ.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Laid on my front, she used her boobs to rabba my back. Her nipples brushing against my flesh gave a nice feeling. She used her finger nails to arouse my sensitive areas. After which, she gave me a strong suction thorough cat bath with some pop pop sound. Felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. Flipped over, she performed similar routine on my front with occasional cock teasing HJ & balls sucking action. Quite typical GL cat bath routine.)

Frenching: 6.5/10
(Very light frenching. Not as much oomph as compared to my regulars.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 6.9/10
(Quite an above average BBBJ skills. Strong suction, deep throated. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head. Loved to stimulate my dick with lots of her saliva. She let out soft sexy moans while sucking my cock. Seeing such a hot ah lian sucking my cock sent me to pleasure in double quick time.)

Pussy Painting: 7/10
(She has very well trimmed sparse pussy hair. She spreaded her legs wide & rested her heels on my shoulders so that I can thrust my tongue deeper into her pussy. Licked her smooth slender legs deliciously hungrily. Gave her a good painting and she moaned in estacy "Hao Shu Fu". Her thighs tightly clenched my cheeks and her body was jerking. Seems like she enjoyed my tongueful.)

FJ: 7/10
(Quite tight pussy. She's very wild & horny in bed. Very loud typical ah lian moanings. In missionary, we kissed while I pumped her. I then licked her neck & ears while she sucked my nipples. Her hands were all over my chest. She loved to talk dirty, asked me to increase my tempo as she wants me to ram her hard. We then switched to doggie with her high heels on. Damn shiok to bonk such a tall lady with model figure. Her back view is awesome. She displayed CFM facial expression in the mirror while I thrusted her. Grabbed her boobs from behind and caressing her smooth long legs I pumped faster and faster. We then moved to the bed. In cow girl position, she rode me wild & fast. Her stamina is good. While I laid on the bed comfortably admiring her nice figure on top of me I felt her pussy muscles squeezing my dick. Very good pussy grip. I grabbed her boobs and caressed her legs. She increased her riding pace. Cannot endure any further I succumbed to her riding and cummed all my loads! She cleaned up for me. While we laid on bed she kept teasing and playing with my cock and balls, saying it's very fun to play with.)

GFE: 7/10
(Very chatty, friendly, sociable girl. Never lack of topics to chat about. She looks better when she smiles.)

RTF: Depends. Too many girls to bonk in my list.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 14-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who are the Mei Mei in that house now?Look empty in the house
Old 14-07-2014, 09:36 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
who are the Mei Mei in that house now?Look empty in the house
Serena, xiao s, ck, evon.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,thank for your up date
Old 28-07-2014, 06:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Xiao S (L16 H12)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: 6-7 months plus

Face: 7.2/10
(Xiao S has a Poly SYT cum ah lian face. She has relatively long blond hair which makes her look lianish. On her small oval shaped face, she has medium high nose & nice pairs of eyes. Her facial complexion is quite good neither very fair nor very tanned. Prefer her with nude or less makeup on which makes her look younger & innocent. Overall, her face suits my taste bud.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she has very slim, slender, curvy, petite, taut & youthful figure. Her figure is built like a teenage girl's figure. Very slight tummy spotted. Very cleanly shaven arm pits. Body complexion very smooth but a little dry. Neither very fair nor tanned.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with light brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.5/10
(Just purely bathing & soaping. She spent a long time in this. Very hygienic. No BBBJ. Some body to body rabba only.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical GL routine cat bath. No elements of surprise here. Suction was ok. Her tongue covered from my neck to thighs on my front and back. During cat bath her hands aroused my balls & HJ me constantly.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She's very hardworking in this area. She spent bulk of the time in this. Deep throated. Suction quite strong. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of slurp slurp sound. She also sucked my balls. She twisted her head during BBBJ to increase suction.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has very nice pinkish pussy. Very soft sparse pussy hair. Her pussy tasted salty. I spent lots of time painting her beautiful pussy. She responded with soft sexy moans and her hands were all over my face & hair. I cat bathed her body and certain areas but she said very itchy & sensitive.)

FJ: 7.1/10
(Only plus point would be her pussy is damn tight, narrow & small. one of the tightest pussy I ever poked. My dick isn't that big or thick. But I had a tough time thrusting in her. It was so tight. Very shiok. Felt like I'm bonking a teenage pussy. We did in 2 positions doggie & missionary. In missionary, I grabbed her boobs and we kissed while pumping her. She licked & twisted my nipples. She likes to talk dirty & moaned sexily. In doggie, her pussy is even tightest. Nice back view. Quite perky ass for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind & licked her entire back. Flipped her over, pumped her in missionary at the edge of the bed fast & furious til I unloaded all my cum with a sexistifying moan.)

GFE: 6.6/10
(Quite chatty. Many topics to chat. However, we do not have that much chemistry & sparks as compared to my regulars.)

RTF: Depends on my mood. There are many newbies for me to bonk.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1