The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2002, 09:29 PM
kaixin1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
anyone know

Does anyone know if Sammi (80-cat, downgraded) (slim petite girl) is a good screw?

Kai Xin
Old 22-05-2002, 09:32 PM
kaixin1

Kaixin historial 80-cat FR on Zing Zi

Zing Zi

Went back to whacking GL $80 cat today. Called a gal by the name of "Zing Zi" (chinese for mirror), under Tommy's recommendation.

Description:
Zing Zi is a 29 yo lass, looks are okay for her age, figure appears slender on the outside but when she strips you can see her fats and tummy. Complexion is so-so, face is the "lao-sui" (old chio) kind, when close up you can see a bit of age wrinkles. Breasts quite large and soft. Overall body is on the flabby side.

The action:
Went into the room upstairs at Tommy's place (the executive suites), undressed and bathed. Didn't look too good in the shower, but what the heck, I was horny. Hair smells nice, though. She did a thorough lick job and foreplay was excellent. Skipped ass rimming 'cos my ass sore from pang sai earlier in the day (hehehehheee). Her bbbj is very good too, got a lot of sound effects when she flaps her tongue and clicks her throat on your dick. I pumped her woman-on-top, then missionary, then doggie, then face down, then missionary. Took quite a while to cum 'coz I pcc yesterday liao (hehehehehhee).

A surprise:
The lights went out suddendly during the fj. Maybe it was power failure. Anyway it did not affect the fj. Even made it a bit romantic.

Ratings:
Looks, body, figure: so-so (maybe 5/10)
foreplay, lick job: well done (8/10)
bbbj: very professional (8/10)
fj: can do (5/10)
Old 22-05-2002, 09:32 PM
holycummer

Re: anyone know

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kaixin1
[B]Does anyone know if Sammi (80-cat, downgraded) (slim petite girl) is a good screw?

Kai Xin

bro kx..knw of ani boobies tat giv gd svc?
Old 23-05-2002, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Cat 80 Cathy

saw a cat 80 gal by the name of Cathy today ... she looks good to eat ...... yummy!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 23-05-2002, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pailanggia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: MIKO

Bro glstunner

Me never tried $150 Miko(MeiZhi) before. So, never take note which house is she from. May be one of our brothers expert in $150 out there can advise you.

KarMun never hear leh. Heard Carmen before. But never try yet. Can you elaborate more on KarMun?

Looks like this thread getting more active with Bro kaixin1 joining the scene!

Quote:
Originally posted by glstunner

Miko 2 how old i m not sure, $150 MeiZhi u referring 2 fr 2220?
hav u try KarMun? oso big fr 2451.
Old 23-05-2002, 03:39 PM
Samster

Re: Cat 80 Cathy

Wow, when Bro cuntking said good to eat, he must be referring to her melons.........

Me big boobs "supporter". Will take note of this name for next cheong.

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
saw a cat 80 gal by the name of Cathy today ... she looks good to eat ...... yummy!
Old 24-05-2002, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: MIKO

Quote:
Originally posted by pailanggia
Bro glstunner

Me never tried $150 Miko(MeiZhi) before. So, never take note which house is she from. May be one of our brothers expert in $150 out there can advise you.

KarMun never hear leh. Heard Carmen before. But never try yet. Can you elaborate more on KarMun?

Looks like this thread getting more active with Bro kaixin1 joining the scene!

bro pailanggia,

i m not sure ur Carmen is it the same as Karmun,this Karmun late
20s,talk not so clear i think is Kou Ci (mouth eat),tell OKT fr 2451 n u will knw,can try gd svc,me i had bonk her 5 times liao!
Old 24-05-2002, 01:20 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Kar Mun

bro glstunner, got cheap and good melons never ask me to try .... who is your latest collections.

Quote:

bro pailanggia,

i m not sure ur Carmen is it the same as Karmun,this Karmun late
20s,talk not so clear i think is Kou Ci (mouth eat),tell OKT fr 2451 n u will knw,can try gd svc,me i had bonk her 5 times liao!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 24-05-2002, 01:51 PM
redbird

how to order $80 cat? u just tell the OKT u want $80 cat or is there any other sign that you can tell them apart right away?

brothers out there pls advise.

thks.
Old 24-05-2002, 06:14 PM
Samster

How to call

Just mention $80 followed by the name if you have any in mind like $80 Miko, $80 Annie etc. If you don't have any name in mind, just mention $80 followed by your criteia like big boobs, good service, tall, small size etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by redbird
how to order $80 cat? u just tell the OKT u want $80 cat or is there any other sign that you can tell them apart right away?

brothers out there pls advise.

thks.
Old 25-05-2002, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kar Mun

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro glstunner, got cheap and good melons never ask me to try .... who is your latest collections.

bro king,where got...i cum here 2 ask abt Miko 2,she the one i bonk on Mon,u got c her rite?? when i started F $80 cat. OKT recommend me tat y no targets then find her....kekeke

SMS u on Thur,not worth 2 post FR.

Last edited by glstunner; 25-05-2002 at 01:59 PM.
Old 25-05-2002, 12:25 AM
Samster

Cat 150 targets

bro gl stunner, now you should have 2 cat 150 targets liao.

Quote:

bro king,where got...i cum there 2 ask abt Miko 2,she the one i bonk on Mon,u got c her rite?? when i started F $80 cat. OKT recommend me tat y no targets then find her....kekeke

SMS u on Thur,not worth 2 post FR.

Old 30-05-2002, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
whatever was said about monica no longer working or has gone to keong saik is not true as i just had her last night . rather nice figure though a little chubby after stripping . however , still look good to me . boobs nice handfull althought it feels like a boob job . good atitude and nice long BBBJ , did an AR twice . did not CIM though . had her in 1649 , ah seng house . she is around late 20s , my guess .
Old 05-06-2002, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Cat 80 Cathy

Isn't Cathy the Malay girl ?
If so, can be quite wild if you hit the right key.

QUOTE]Originally posted by pailanggia
Wow, when Bro cuntking said good to eat, he must be referring to her melons.........

[/QUOTE]
Old 06-06-2002, 09:24 AM
Samster

Cat 80 Cathy

Bro chjw18,

Did u try any Malay Cathy before? If yes, knid to elaborate leh, especially on her boobs size & service.

Quote:
Originally posted by chjw18
Isn't Cathy the Malay girl ?
If so, can be quite wild if you hit the right key.

QUOTE]Originally posted by pailanggia

[/QUOTE]

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1