The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2014, 01:24 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Ji Xiang ord recently this mth?
Lady Boss said Ji Xiang left second week of May already
Old 03-06-2014, 08:17 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Lady Boss said Ji Xiang left second week of May already
That was fast. Barely here for half a yr. So u had the last bonk with her? All the best to her
Old 03-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
That was fast. Barely here for half a yr. So u had the last bonk with her? All the best to her
Good Luck and All the Best to her...
Old 04-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Good Luck and All the Best to her...
Good bye to another gem from 2045a
Old 16-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Lan Hua has cut her card today.

She is a very nice girl, very affectionate, demure, sometimes shy, and looks pretty when she cares to put on make up. She's been here since April only, if I'm not wrong. I wish her all the best, and I'll miss her
Old 16-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post

She is a very nice girl, very affectionate, demure, sometimes shy, and looks pretty when she cares to put on make up. She's been here since April only, if I'm not wrong. I wish her all the best, and I'll miss her
Prolly due to lack of business ... But I stand corrected ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro how about Fang Xian? She still around or this pair of sisters go home together ?
Old 16-07-2014, 09:58 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I didn't even have the chance to see her & she's gone
Old 16-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bro how about Fang Xian? She still around or this pair of sisters go home together ?
I don't know, I'll find out next time I'm there
Old 17-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's so fast. How sad. If she is as good as you say, should have put out an FR on her...
Old 17-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That's so fast. How sad. If she is as good as you say, should have put out an FR on her...
She's my cai. Anyway, when I started upping her, she already planned to leave quite soon.
Old 17-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was told they will be leaving together, so currently no girl in this house.
Old 17-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was told they will be leaving together, so currently no girl in this house.
Wish her well in everything she plans to do. Was told in May she plans to go home in August with Lan Hua. So they went back earlier.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirmed that both FangXian and Lan Hua have already left. I went yesterday and both are not longer there
Old 22-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Confirmed that both FangXian and Lan Hua have already left. I went yesterday and both are not longer there
I managed to SMS and wished Fang Xian well and she replied already at airport. Luckily still in time to receive her farewell SMS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1