The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My own 5rmb.... if I may :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I think the forum here can tell when someone is an idiot and tries to portray himself as innocent. I am sure a lot of people here remember antics provided by our dear BG.

EQ is definitely not an asset with him. Actually, he needs to go badly for a course in EQ.
Omnia has already did his best to create a peaceful environment between us.

But here you go again trying to stir me up.

You want me to stay out of your way, but on the other hand, you insist on getting in my way.

You want to step on my toes multiple times, but you expect me to keep quiet and take it.

You've been making snide remarks against me for a long long time since last year, I know it has been your mission to assassinate my character for a long time now. But when I finally reacted to it, you didn't like it did you?

To be honest, I am not interested in you or anyone here for that matter, so why not you just stay out of my way and leave me alone.

It'll be better for everyone that way.
Old 28-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bronzecheebye with his clones!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Ladies N Gentlemen!

The following are clones of Bronzegod the motherfucker & scumbag!

1) Alex1654A
2) tcssking17
3) Hogaogang
4) Cherrychocolate
5) AlexandroAHBU

So DO NOT up these clones! Bronzechee-bye is not clever afterall!!!! He is following the footstep of his cheebye mentor
Keewee!!!!!!
Now as for you, who are you to talk about clones when the list of your clones is so damn long? And you're still continuing to use them to create trouble and exchange points even after Omnia already told you to post properly using your master nick alejandro88.

That is, if alejandro88 is truly your master nick and not just another clone of an even older samster account

You're in no position to talk about clones because you don't know how to spot them, and you don't know how to hide your own long list of clones.

The more you post with your clones, the easier it is to catch them.

You should just stop your cloning nonsense, and post properly using just one nick
Old 29-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Samster

Re: Bronzecheebye with his clones!!!!!!

Quote:
Ladies N Gentlemen!

The following are clones of Bronzegod the motherfucker & scumbag!

1) Alex1654A
2) tcssking17
3) Hogaogang
4) Cherrychocolate
5) AlexandroAHBU

So DO NOT up these clones! Bronzechee-bye is not clever afterall!!!! He is following the footstep of his cheebye mentor Keewee!!!!!!
Hahaha. Seems like you can only repeat the same old nonsense like a broken record.

But the more you post with your clones, the easier it is to spot them.

I know why you keep wanting to troll me.

It's because I'm the true clone spotter and catcher, and that's bad news for you and your many many clones. Hahaha.

The more you post, the more nails you're nailing into the coffins for your many clones. Lol.

You should just stop posting to save whatever precious clones with power that you have left, but you just can't resist being a troll now can you?

Just can't change your spots.
Old 29-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 aka TGL has been creating clones since at least 2008!

Quote:
I 100% + 100% agree on the above statement! In addition AlejandroAHBU and Alex1654A also the clones of Bronzecheebye!!!!
Hahaha. You are really the dirty pot calling the kettle black.

It's becoming common knowledge that you've been accumulating clones over the years Alejandro88 aka thegreenlantern aka king.cobra aka royalchimp aka longman aka ryuden aka (a whole long list of clones since at least 2008!!!)

What is more you have different groups of clones for different purposes - some dedicated to trolling like TheGreenLantern n "deceased" Royal.chimp plus longman007, ryuden and so on - these were relatively easy to spot by samsters here.

But some others will act like goody two shoes like king.cobra, who appears to share good intel and FRs, but was found out later anyway.

Then there are others who will appear here and there to write a random FR to collect points, or tcss and make random comments to disrupt fruitful discussion, and other clones dedicated to wandering around other parts of the forum.

Actually, we never noticed all these but your constant trolling just makes your clones more and more obvious

Registering clones and waiting for them to mature for zapping purposes has been your plan all these years. That's why you're so points and clone obsessed

And that's also why you get so angry when others succeed in accumulating points while your clones keep getting caught by others.

Ironic that you now want to quote omnia when he was the one largely responsible for your utter destruction and he was the one most active in repeatedly alerting the forum to your clones and hypocritical behaviour anyway.

Strangely enough, you are now sucking up to the main guy that screwed you over multiple times

Till the day you start posting using your most active nick previously, alejandro88, you are in no position to comment on anyone here.
Old 29-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Omnia has already did his best to create a peaceful environment between us.

But here you go again trying to stir me up.

You want me to stay out of your way, but on the other hand, you insist on getting in my way.

You want to step on my toes multiple times, but you expect me to keep quiet and take it.

You've been making snide remarks against me for a long long time since last year, I know it has been your mission to assassinate my character for a long time now. But when I finally reacted to it, you didn't like it did you?

To be honest, I am not interested in you or anyone here for that matter, so why not you just stay out of my way and leave me alone.

It'll be better for everyone that way.
No one is stirring anything. I have not forgotten what you did ok? If you wanted to stay out of my way as you said you would, then shut the fuck up. I am not sure who is the one who talked about "wide berth" but never lived up to it.

If you have any cow sense, then stop posting.
Old 29-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one is stirring anything. I have not forgotten what you did ok? If you wanted to stay out of my way as you said you would, then shut the fuck up. I am not sure who is the one who talked about "wide berth" but never lived up to it.

and the same to you. what is good for the goose must be good for the gander. cheers.
Old 29-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

To add a few quick points.

1) you have absolutely nothing to worry about from me.

2) I will continue posting my posts but I will generally continue to steer clear of you, provided you or your "friends" do not disturb me in any way. And that includes snide remarks and veiled insults aimed at me. You can't ask me not to post or share at all in this forum! You're in no position to do so given your history of posting!

3) what did I do to you exactly? You've never elaborated on what exactly that was. Till today, I have no clue. I think it's your mind playing tricks on you. If its private then keep it private, no one wants to know. Still, whatever it is, I'm all for giving you as much peace of mind as I can. I believe there's some good in you somewhere. But again, you are in no position to ask me not to post at all, given your own behavior and posting pattern here!

Cheers and peace out.
Old 30-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shui Mi (1856)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
ShuiMi (1856)...24-25 yr old? mm fm Hunan..fair, quite chio, demure yet sultry looker wif nice big eyes n fakelashes which look not bad, has nu ren wei appeal, tongue feels soft, smells nice as well!...looks more chio n feminine wif her hair worn dowm side flip style!..158cm ht, slim shapely sexy legs...slim sexy hot bod, smooth skin, has a lovely back...really lovely shaped firm perky yet soft creamy 34C boobs wif 50 cent lightish brown pinkish areola/tits, prolly one of the most beautiful boobs that I hv seen currently in GL, both a great sight n feel(unfortunately no taste for me though!)...flatish ass, pussy quite well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe gd...nice friendly mm who strikes me as genuine, but on the quiet side...had to slowly build rapport to break ice then the gfe increased...reluctant frencher, wet kiss on the lips...but I suspect if I rtf sld prolly get some frenching as cld feel her getting more relaxed n comfortable wif me by the end of the session...!

Shower gd erotic scrub + nice boobs, bod n pussy feel...Bed action full works pkge...soothing erotic catbath, cld feel her soft lips wif a sensual feel on me bod!...ar me on all 4s, shiok long wet licks while she hj me wif oil/ky, damn nice!...great boob fuck!...again nice boobs, bod n pussy feel wif sexy sensual eyecontact...bbbj vgd lick n suck, wif 1/2 deepthroat...long n slurpy...enjoyed standing bbbj wif her kneeling on the bed, felt Shui Mi being submissive, accentuated by side mirrors effect more shiok!..

Unfortunately she did not allow me to lick n suck her tits but she did allow me to fondle, squeeze n knead her beautiful big creamy boobs wif nice moans n high looks fm her!...she told me reluctant to allow tits lick/suck as she wanted to preserve the pinkness n freshness of her tits!!...more of the same shiok response fm her when I went down to do me tonguefu...plus wet n squirming n hands caressing me hair n face!...

Fj...vgd as she let herself go naturally, accommodative n has stamina...best enjoyed : doggie wif her in a kinda crouched position while backing backwards onto me throbbing cock; sideways; foldable chair n asian cowgal...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall had quite an enjoyable time wif Shui Mi...like her looks, beautiful boobs n fair slim sexy bod + personality is gd...has gem potential if willing to french...
THANKS for the FR Bro Omnia !! A very sweet fair soft genuine chio albeit quiet wl !! She loves a good FJ & really does very naturally enjoy herself with abandon... best in doggie, folded deck chair & reverse asian cowgirl.... nice soothing massage as well She is bet handled very gently for best results ....

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 30-09-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
THANKS for the FR Bro Omnia !! A very sweet fair soft genuine chio albeit quiet wl !! She loves a good FJ & really does very naturally enjoy herself with abandon... best in doggie, folded deck chair & reverse asian cowgirl.... nice soothing massage as well She is bet handled very gently for best results ....
Brother sail, long time no see. Where have you been traversing of late?
Old 30-09-2013, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brother sail, long time no see. Where have you been traversing of late?
hahaha !! Hi Bro B=G ! Been trawling GL for sweet fresh catch of the day .....

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 30-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
hahaha !! Hi Bro B=G ! Been trawling GL for sweet fresh catch of the day .....
Nice, do share your catches with me when you have time
Old 30-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
To add a few quick points.

1) you have absolutely nothing to worry about from me.

2) I will continue posting my posts but I will generally continue to steer clear of you, provided you or your "friends" do not disturb me in any way. And that includes snide remarks and veiled insults aimed at me. You can't ask me not to post or share at all in this forum! You're in no position to do so given your history of posting!

3) what did I do to you exactly? You've never elaborated on what exactly that was. Till today, I have no clue. I think it's your mind playing tricks on you. If its private then keep it private, no one wants to know. Still, whatever it is, I'm all for giving you as much peace of mind as I can. I believe there's some good in you somewhere. But again, you are in no position to ask me not to post at all, given your own behavior and posting pattern here!

Cheers and peace out.
You are so full of shit really. I have shown time and again what type of sinister character you are. You lack EQ seriously. I am not sure why you insist on being a pest that even TGL now has an issue with you.

1. You are a piece of arrogrant bastard, as shown previously when you expected previous samsters to "earn" their points by upping you. Since when did we earn anything from you? You are our pay master for points pray tell?

2. You have not just stepped on my toes with your crap but you have surely gotten a lot of people against you as clearly pointed out by not just me but a lot of forumers in general. Surely, it says a lot about you as a person does it not?

3. How many people have forgotten that you followed Power_Tan's attitude that a thread is called your "THREAD"? Or your top 10 lists? You certainly want attention or do you have a perchant want of attention from others?

4. Maybe I can point out how many WLs you have claimed to have injured with your penis? I am sure a lot of forumers have not forgotten that claim of yours!

5. How many times have you acted honorably as in you said you would give me a wide berth and not post and in the end you went back on your word. Shows you what a dubious character you are, does it not? Your answers to omnia is clearly showing that you had no intention of doing that did you?

6. Your insisting what is good for the geese is good for the gander is just another point you raise because you think you aren't wrong. If you are wrong, just fucking go slowly into the night and not try to act as a fucking hero, you dickhead.

7. I told you privately a few times to get off my case before I got mad at you. So seriously HOSER, GET THE FUCK OUT ok? You are a fucking pest. PERIOD.
Old 30-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one is stirring anything.
You said that you are not trying to stir anything, so why the long post above? If that's not stirring, I don't know what is. You are the one that started off this round of shit again. I am not interested in you at all, but you keep wanting to get up on my case. You have been this way since last year - and you expect me to quietly take it huh? It's because you think you are a big gangster right?

Quote:
You are so full of shit really. I have shown time and again what type of sinister character you are. You lack EQ seriously. I am not sure why you insist on being a pest that even TGL now has an issue with you..
TGL is one of the most sinister and shitty characters here in SBF. Everyone knows this. For you to want to take his side, that is really super dubious and frankly you are no position to talk about EQ.

Quote:

1. You are a piece of arrogrant bastard....

2. You have not just stepped on my toes with your crap but you have surely gotten a lot of people against you as clearly pointed out by not just me but a lot of forumers in general. Surely, it says a lot about you as a person does it not?

3. How many people have forgotten that you followed Power_Tan's attitude that a thread is called your "THREAD"? Or your top 10 lists? You certainly want attention or do you have a perchant want of attention from others?

4. Maybe I can point out how many WLs you have claimed to have injured with your penis? I am sure a lot of forumers have not forgotten that claim of yours!

5. How many times have you acted honorably as in you said you would give me a wide berth and not post and in the end you went back on your word. Shows you what a dubious character you are, does it not? Your answers to omnia is clearly showing that you had no intention of doing that did you?.
You my dear Nato, are in no position to comment on me at all! Look at your own shitty, arrogant and dubious behaviour below! Did anyone ask you to get out from the forum after the episode below and the other shit that you stirred. Did you ever apologise for it? The answer is NO!

Yet you expect others to kowtow to you when you get mad at something, but when you make a mistake, you are only "teasing" or "joking" and you expect to get a way with it. Hypocrite right?

Quote:
Wow, looks like two of An Ni's boyfriends are being hoodwinked by her into sending her back. Horse riding anyone? Porsche anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcup View Post
Hello, hope you get the facts right before commenting. It is unfair to say Anni tried to hookwink her boyfriends into sending her back. If she really want it, she would have done it long ago, why now where she's going back in a month time? If the guys really give her money, it is done at their own will ,no one force them. Hence, please do not say things that are not true as it really hurt her. Thanks!
Quote:
I was just teasing ok? It is a well known fact that Anni has a lot of 情爱的。
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcup View Post
Glad that u r merely teasing her, no worries. Yes, there are lots of guys out there who fancy about her. That really is not her problem. That's go to show that after nearly 23 months, she is still one of the top girl in 1606, let alone Geylang. May I suggest we let her work peacefully through her last one month and let her bring back with her fond memories. If u have been following through this thread, you will realized that this poor girl had been through some rough patches in the earlier part of her work here. Kindly leave her alone, I thank you for the understanding.
Quote:
No problem la. Just saw her horse riding previously and saw her cai then in a good nice sporty car.
Quote:
Why the need to bring this up in here bro?!...i tot u already had yr hands full in 1606 n maybe now in 0819
Quote:
I just teasing bro. Inside joke la.
I where got my hands full at 0819?
Quote:
Yeah well just look at the consequences now...?!...

suggest next time u just keep such "inside jokes" to yourself
The above my dear nato17 is just ONE of many examples where you have created havoc and still walking around swinging your cock here and there like one big time gangster.

You want to pick on others, when some of the things you've posted are a hundred times worse and caused real harm as opposed to what others had posted.

You said I like "attention", but what about how you always like to showoff your "intel" and "connections" here? That is even worse! You seek attention and harm people with it!

You always like to make all these "inside jokes" that reveal DETAILS of the private affairs of samsters and girls, which are inappropriate and when questioned, you say you are just "joking". Yet, after a while, you will do it again and again.

You expect to be let off easily, but you want to pin others down for the smaller mistakes that are no where near the magnitude of the shit you've stirred.

Do you need me to bring up more examples of your shit stirring before you learn to shut up and leave others alone?

By the way, you are the one now who is directly stirring up shit with me again, when I had been staying out of your way.

I am happy to leave you alone, but you must also know how to stay out of my way.

Clearly you like stepping on my toes which I will demonstrate in another post if I have time.

You are in no position to comment on me at all after all the shit you have been stirring all this time!
Old 30-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Nato17, to add on, the past few months where you together with your gang had been blatantly attacking me, insulting me, calling me names and even insulting my mother and my family, you know why I kept quiet?

It's because some senior samsters here like max priest had told me to give you time to cool off. So I let you vent and clear your system.

I could seriously fuck you back but I did not. You and your gang fired hundreds of insults and attacks at me, but I gave way to you and did not reply.

Now I think I was stupid to do that - you insult my other yet I kept quiet. Why am I so nice to a fucking arrogant gangster like you for what?

Still, I do not mind staying out of your way provided you and your "friends" just leave me alone.
Old 30-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
You always like to make all these "inside jokes" that reveal DETAILS of the private affairs of samsters and girls, which are inappropriate and when questioned, you say you are just "joking". Yet, after a while, you will do it again and again.

You expect to be let off easily, but you want to pin others down for the smaller mistakes that are no where near the magnitude of the shit you've stirred.

Do you need me to bring up more examples of your shit stirring before you learn to shut up and leave others alone?

By the way, you are the one now who is directly stirring up shit with me again, when I had been staying out of your way.

I am happy to leave you alone, but you must also know how to stay out of my way.

Clearly you like stepping on my toes which I will demonstrate in another post if I have time.

You are in no position to comment on me at all after all the shit you have been stirring all this time!
If you look at your own post. No one took offense of my inside jokes did they. Whereas your post are fucking meant to step on people's toes. With regards to An Ni's horse riding, does it matter to you at all? Fuck. Besides, it was an inside joke because another WL went horse riding, you fucking dickhead! And it was an inside joke between me and someone else. Do you have any issue with you, you prick?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1