The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

This thread is started for all of us to contribute the Chio, pretty and beautiful PRC girls so that all of us benefit. This is our thread, with efforts from everybody to share, and not for any individual to claim credit.

To start the ball rolling, the following (not in any order) are whom I considered top 3 PRC beauties in GL 150, of course one man's meat is another man's poison, caveat applies

Fei Yan 0819
Xia tian 2038
Jia xuan 2047i

Everyone please contribute your posts here and continue to support this one.
Old 23-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

support !!

no more power tan and his so called nonsense 'seh' hahaha

good looking but no talk about figure

yenyen, innoncent schoolgirl look
baobei, only looks
tingting, slutty, bitchy look
Old 23-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Support you bro fat fatt!
Old 23-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recent posts by other Bros for reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
I was watching newbies doing outcalls at 3 popular houser this week & my general feel was the older gals r way prettier & better. Prettiest newbies i'm aware of r xiao xiao 1654, xin yi 1654, summer 1654, sq w6, dan dan 1805, apple 1809, sk 1856 & xiao ai 2831, most of them either gfe lo, svc average/poor or both!
Sightings from bro googlibong
Old 23-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

FR from Bro Max Priest for reference

[QUOTE=max_priest;9338503]Fucked a Schooling Teenager but Without Flouting the Law ...

WL Name - Xiao Yan
Origin - Hunan, PRCi
Age - 24 years old (but looks much younger)
Height - 1.63m
Home Base - L2040
Misc Info - She has been in GL since about 8 months ago. Prior experience was a Waitress in China ...

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The bespectacled Xiao Yan who is 24 years of age from Hunan looks every inch a teenager and she looks more like a schooling
Old 23-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;9379031]FR from Bro Max Priest for reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Fucked a Schooling Teenager but Without Flouting the Law ...

WL Name - Xiao Yan
Origin - Hunan, PRCi
Age - 24 years old (but looks much younger)
Height - 1.63m
Home Base - L2040
Misc Info - She has been in GL since about 8 months ago. Prior experience was a Waitress in China ...

The bespectacled Xiao Yan who is 24 years of age from Hunan looks every inch a teenager and she looks more like a schooling if she wears an uniform with her dark rim black glasses ... She is adorably chio, very fair and has smooth facial & body complexion, small double eyelid eyes but hidden most of the time, possesses sharp and high bridge nose ... small kissable lips ... Sharp oval facial shape ...She applied very naked makeup ... almost like without makeup ... She has reddish brown color long and lightly body-permed hairdo ... She is 1.63 m tall without heels ... Physically, she built like a teenager ... youthfully slim and taut but with slight tummy impression ... Good thing is, her rear is perky and her legs are slim and sexy looking ... Her 4 inches stiletoes enhanced the effect perfectly ... Although her tits are only B minus, they are well-developed & perky ... her nipples are distinctly pink in color ... Beautiful! Woohoo! She looks good with or without glasses ... The only thing I don't like about her is her voice which sounded like a local lian ... Bwahaha ...

I have had a n enjoyable and sexciting session with this chio and young looking lass ... From pre-shower, in the shower and the finale on the bed ... Shiokalicious ... Don't get me wrong, she is no commando by GL 150 standard although she went thru the typical routine without problem ... I would describe our session as naturally exuberance ... With almost zero commercial feel which I fancy very much ...

During the pre-shower segment, we smooched but not french ... We only started to french mildly but passionately whilst bonking her in missionary ... something like we were an item having a tryst in a motel ...She gave me body2body soapy stiumlation in the shower ... I felt damn shiok when her pussy grazed by manhood and butts ... Xiao Yan has successfully made me achieve my desire ömph without much difficulty ... I RTF her on consecutive days ... Would u believe? Bwahahaha ...

She offered miminum fore-play which was nothing to shout but surprisingly, her BBBJ was awesome with a number stylo mylo variations ... Suction pression was ideal too ... She would also interpersed the BBBJ with some HJ and sucking of my testicles ... Shiokalicious! The 360 deg all-surround mirrors in the medium size but not so fancy room in terms of decor was suffice to further drive up my sexual adrenaline juz by ogling various parts of her anatomy whilst she was engrossed in offering me one of the best BBBJ I have ever experienced from a SYT ...

I did a muff dive on her pretty looking pussy in order to lube her up a little more before I bonked her fast and furiously in various sex patterns ... She was actually damn tight and moist downsouth even without my cunnilingus effort. We adopted various sex pattern before I reached the orgasmic phase in missionary ... I like her moaning & her ecstacy expression as she sounded & looked very natural. This heightened my sex drive one notch futher up north ... Double Shiokalicious! Considering that she does not have solid prior experience, I must say she has improved by leaps and bounce since 8 months ago ... More importantly, she is passionate, courteous, friendly and offer lotsa GFE ... I enjoyed her company for sure ...

Looks - 7.4/10
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 7.0/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 8/10
Shower action - 7.5/10
AR - N/A (She only licked my butts and areas outside my ass-crack)
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 7.8/10 (Superbly Tight and moist)
Attitude - 8/10 (Excellent!)
RTF - Yes and yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 23-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

FR by bro max on Jia xuan, a pretty PRC looking like elva hsiao, and 艾莉丝,a Taiwanese show host.

Quote:
Bodylicious + Sexilicious + Yummilicious + Shiokalicious = Total Package WL

WL Name - Jia Xuan
Origin - Nanjing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2013

Looks - 7.4/10

She resembles Taiwanese Celeb, Coco Lee to about 20-25% ... She possesses sharp facial features. Big double eyelid eyes but with synthetic eyelashes. She has sharp and high bridge nose. She has long straight tress which is tinted in honey brown colour. I would classify her as very sex-appealing and womanly ... Not those kawaii pretty type. She has neither fair nor tan facial complexion ... Good thing is, she has smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.9/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she scores because she has the bod of Penthouse mag centre-fold models - Slim, taut, svelt, flat abs, perky bubble butts and almost zero fats. I must say she has a smouldering hot bod, man! A rare find in GL CAT150. She look tall and leggy in an illusion sense with those 4-5 inches stiletoes heels and ultra mini skirts ... Great dress sense that fawn her assets with great impact ... Woaf! She certainly looks very appealing to me and turned me on in double quick pace ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Albeit her frontal assets were surgically-augmented to Cup C, they look attractive and well done ... She has pale pink pencil eraser size nips. I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, fondling, licking and sucking these assets ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has beautiful pinkiest pussy & clits ... That goes without saying, I gave her a good and lenthy paint job ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

At first, I ogled and caressed her attractive and sexy bod gently ... I then slided my hands underneath her mini skirt to squeeze her juicy butt cheeks ... We kissed very gently initially ... She reacted very sensuously and slowly with gentle moans ... I enjoyed her company thoroughly ... We ultimately frenched passionately and engagingly for quite some time ... (As such, we over-shot the 60 mins limit and I have to extend another session) ... I subsequently pulled her G-String aside to give her a muff dive ... She reciprocated by giving me a deep-throated BBBJ before we proceeded to shower ... Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - 8.5/10

It was fantabulous! She first did a soapy body2body massage ... I can feel her svelt and taut bod "snaking" around my back & front torso sensually and stimulatingly ... The feeling was shiokalicious! She then slided her butt crack along my penis length to mimic a doggy bonnking action. The sight of her awesome looking perky butt sliding laterally along my penis length was suffice to drive up my sexual adrenaline another notch ... The feeling of her tits massaging my torso was so mesmerizing shiok ... We then frenched passionately for some time in the shower. At that instance I was on cloub 9, and I can feel the adrenaline rush downsouth at that juncture ... She never failed to glance at me in a very sex-appealing fashion whilst performing a sensuous deep-throated BBBJ in kneeling position. Woaff!! Awesome!!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She did a breast stimulation on my back and front torso ... The reflection of her body motion from the ceiling and side mirrors added to the overall shiokalicious feeling ... She seemed to be able to understand my sexual needs very well as she covered almost all the vital erotic zones of my anatomy ... Awesome!

AR - 8.5/10

She positioned me on fours and did an ultra stimulating AR whilst caressing my dick with oil simultaneously a la Chu Chu's or Coco's (ex A/P of 54A) standard ... Fantabulous feat! She then slided underneath me to give me a upside down BBBJ ... She would also lick my testicals and perineum alternately ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

We frenched in a slow and sensuous fashion ... the essential connection was so intense that it lighted up the sexual flame within me in no time. She was

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Shiokalicious! Simply heavenly deep-throated BBBJ! This was one of the best I have experienced in GL. She used her hand action in a very effective way in the sense that she did not over do it unlike some WL. Her hand action was subtle but stimulatingly effective. There was no words that could express how I felt at that juncture. Her hand-mouth action coupled with her sex-appealing looks were a lethal combo! If I do not know how to control my ejaculation, I might misfire for sure ...

FJ - 8.8/10

Honestly, I did not sustain very long before I reached climax because she has done one heck of a series of sexually stimulating routines before the coitus. I made her wore her heels whilst I doggy bonk with me standing and she arched her back and bent down on the mattress. I can tell you, at that instance it was a sight to behold with that solid and curvy butts of hers ... we only adopted Asian Cowgal Ride before I reached a point of no return in missionary fashion. I love the way she rode me ... She would at first lean her head against mine momentarily to french me a few mins and then rode me. Her riding style was rather sexy like some kind of a sexy dance routine ... I then held her face close to mine to french her passionately again ... Our intimate connection was very intense which resulted in a lot of ömph fired within me ... It was certainly a power-driven session for me ... Another enjoyable & quality session ...

Attitude - 9.5/10

Fantabulous attitude ... She has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - I've already done her for umpteen when I penned this FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 23-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder. I was with my friend the other day and after bonk just relaxing and watching the girls go by. For me, I think the pretty girls that I saw that day are (all whom I have not tried):

Ziling (1805)
Xia Tian (2038)
Dong Jing (1856)

I didn't think Nana (1803) is chio but she looks sexy and hot so I will try next time. Saw the other Nana (1606) and didn't consider as well but my friend took her and said she is chio and service was good.

We both were on consensus on Ziling and Xia Tian but there was one customer reject Ziling so we were surprised as well. Anyway, to each his own vegetable, so have fun bonking bros.
From Bro libero
Old 23-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

from bro accurate FR

shui jing, han bin (both 1817)

shui jing
looks : 7.5 cute and pretty mixed
B cup
height: 160 cm

han bin
looks: 7.5 big eyes
B cup
height: 160 cm

surprisingly both bj with cap. though $150.
shui jing svc better, accomodating when i want bj in different positions, and also bj during bathing. han bin did not do this.
han bin too rush
Old 23-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

From Bro Omnia, on JJ another Chio PRC

JJ(2058)...23-24?yr old mm fm Hubei...think she cums fm a minority ethnic grp but did not catch which one?... fair, quite chio attractive feminine looker wif beautiful natural sparkling light brown eyes(prolly one of the most beautiful eyes that I hv seen in gl currently!) has nu ren wei appeal...she looks more chio & attractive up close wif her hair down, quite a captivating look!...161+cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod, skin abit dry, has a small rose tattoo abv her pussy(think it was to cover a small surgical scar but dont think it is a c-section)....A+/B- cup boobs small palmful perky, 25 cent light brown areola wif small eraser tits...ass abit flatish, pussy abit bushy but no smell...previous ktv experience...

Overall sex svc quite newbie green but gfe is vgd...nice friendly mm who is gd fun company...has a playful girlish nature which is endearing.. keen to learn the GL ropes...gives off a natural passionate sensuous feel...appears not use to frenching on the 1st session but wet kisses on lips turned to light frenching when she was high while fucking n abit more light frenching at the end before I left the room......

Shower no action just a clean scrub n soothing massage of my neck n back...

Bed action: she first lay on top of me, gd bod n pussy feel...brought her close, caressed her face n gazed into those beautiful mesmerizing eyes of hers, wet kisses on the lips...gd body n tits massage on me front, then full catbath wif nice erotic licks...bbbj suction abit weak, slurpy style...shiok licks of me cockhead/shaft n balls sucking wif nice eyecontact...no ar...got her to kneel while I stood on the bed for more bbbj, vgd sight n feel...she gave off shiok submissive vibes, again wif nice eyecontact accentuated by mirror effect...!

My turn to take over...climbed on top of her bod, more shiok bod n pussy feel...really enjoyed cupping her face n stared deeply into her beautiful eyes which were glinting!...wet kisses on lips, then nuzzled on her neck...spent a fair bit of time kneading her boobs n sucking on her tits, nice natural response fm her wif gd moans, her hands caressing my neck n back, her thighs n legs caressing me lower bod n cock...then went south to do me tonguefu...again shiok natural response fm her...nice moans, squirming, getting wet n hands gripping the bed sheets!...

Fj...vgd as she got dripping wet, is quite tight, accommodative, responsive letting herself go naturally to enjoy!...did in all my fav positions...best enjoyed: foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me ass, hands gripping me neck n back, up close gazed deep into her beautiful eyes now glowing!, her face n neck flushed, high look, nice moans, wet kisses on lips turned into light frenching as I increased pumping momentum; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind she worked it well wif good pussy muscle feel, both of us gripping each others hands, more high looks n nice moans till I shot me load...vgd shiok feeling...light massage at the end wif enjoyable fun flirty chit chat...!

Overall I had an enjoyable time wif this newbie JJ...like her looks, really liked her beautiful mesmerizing eyes, had a shiok oomph feel wif her!...has gem potential...!...many thanks to Nakamitchi for the recommendation
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 23-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

In my personal opinion, based purely on Looks w/makeup ONLY (excludes service and physique) and not in accordance to preference or merit -

1) Fei Yan 0819
2) Coco W15
3) Chen Chen W15
4) An Ni W15
5) Coco 1805
6) Zhiling 1805
7) Shunzhi 1651
8) Yuki 1639
9) Na Na 1803
10) Na Na 1606
11) Xiao Yan 2040
12) JJ 2058
13) Piao Piao W17
14) Yan Yan W19
15) Xiao Xiao 54A
16) Yang Yang W12
17) Jia Xuan 2047
18) Han Han 0819
19) Apple 1809
20) Dong Jing 1856

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Without the edit function, I guess I cannot undo those repeat FRs which do not have a nice format.

I later removed the background for quotes for easier to read. I went back a month of discussions on the old thread and copied what I could. The rest are discussions which can be done here.

This is your thread so all bros contribute to it. Ok enjoy bonking.

Thank you bro max for the list.
Old 23-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Continue ...

21) Xia Tian 2038
22) Bao Bei 1651

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

A very good compilation. One girl to add is ling ling 2041 - liu yifei/Michelle chia lookalike.

Quote:
In my personal opinion, based purely on Looks w/makeup ONLY (excludes service and physique) and not in accordance to preference or merit -

1) Fei Yan 0819
2) Coco W15
3) Chen Chen W15
4) An Ni W15
5) Coco 1805
6) Zhiling 1805
7) Shunzhi 1651
8) Yuki 1639
9) Na Na 1803
10) Na Na 1606
11) Xiao Yan 2040
12) JJ 2058
13) Piao Piao W17
14) Yan Yan W19
15) Xiao Xiao 54A
16) Yang Yang W12
17) Jia Xuan 2047
18) Han Han 0819
19) Apple 1809
20) Dong Jing 1856
Old 23-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

another girl that is actually rather pretty, to me at least, but seldom mentioned in this forum, is Jiacai 1617. really rocks my socks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1