The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sasuke303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

noob here want to ask if l20 h26 is legal? i got a thai girl there that says she came from h18 but i dont know where is she referring to.
Old 27-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Bee (G15)
Height: 1.64m (Somewhere there)
Homebase: L18H18

Looks -7/10 Look like typical thai woman. Look quite pretty but a bit old.

Body - 7/10 Slim and no significant fats around her tummy.

Tits - 4/10 Enhanced B. I prefer natural.

Shower - 8/10 Chat quite a lot. Good gfe during bath.

Frenching - Frenched a lot during fj.

BBBJ - 8/10 Her hot and cold is quite good.

FJ - 8/10 Hardworking.

Attitude - 8/10 Good gfe experience.

RTF - For her gfe experience, I will.
Old 27-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZachT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm still wondering if there are any girls short and thick as I'm a tall skinny guy. Any girls BBW in Cat 50, 80 or 100? Thanks in advance.
Old 29-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

any tall, meaty and good service wl to recommend?

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 29-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fornicate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jane (G10)
Height:~1.6m
Homebase: W14
ExperienceL 2 weeks(according to her)

Looks -6/10

Visited Gland after spending a month overseas. Decided to take a look at this house first since its the first house that I patronised and had a wonderful experience(G12, already left. Fr maybe some other time if anyone interested). So I was thinking maybe I could find another WL of the same standard in the same house.

Upon entering the house, I took a look and with a few girl in, I decided to go with 10 because she looked ok and had decent sized boobs(B at least). However, after seeing her up close in her room, I had a small tinge of regret. Maybe I should have went closer to take a look before choosing. The next regret was after she undressed. Her boobs were definitely an A with slight sagging and pointy dark nips. Woah man, at that point I felt so cheated

Next up was shower. Pretty much SOP and quite rushed. She tried to make some convo though her english was pretty bad.

Body - 5/10 Slightly more meaty than average.

Tits - 3/10 A with slight sagging and pointy dark nips

Catbath: 7.5/10

I would give her a slightly higher score for this section as she definitely put in more effort in this area, with teasing of the thighs/balls(Practically the whole body.) I enjoyed this section and I would say it sort of made up for the other cons I felt on first impression. Felt great when she was sucking the balls man!

CBJ: 6/10 SOP

FJ - 7/10

Didn't last quite long for the FJ cause of the long teasing during the catbath.

Attitude - 7/10

After it ended. Was told to go and shower alone, but oh well wasn't expecting much since she's new.

Overall:
Still a relatively positive experience and the bell rang just on time so I guess it was fine. Would recommend for people who prioritise catbath and are looking for a more relaxed session rather than an intense FJ.

RTF - Probably not since I would rather look for someone with better looks/figure.

PS. When I was watching her dress up I was seriously amazed how she managed to transform those A boobs to look like Bs. Definitely an eye opener
Old 30-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fornicate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Mini(G09)
Height:~1.6m
House: L18H38
Experience: 5 months

Wasn't about to go back after a not so satisfying session, so after the previous session at W14, I went to relax nearby. After 30mins, I decided to take another walk around. Area became busier than earlier. Several houses I popped by only had 1-2 WLs left.

I was walking past L18H38 and the OKT approached me to take a look inside, so I decided, why not? What I saw was out of my expectations. Sitting there were ~10 WLs, most with their papayas bursting out, most were quite decent looking too. OKT was quite friendly too.

Despite the OKT recommending me several girls, I already had someone else in mind. What caught my attention was the WL squatting down in the tank, fixing her make up with the mirror on the desk. For bros who can't visualise what I'm trying to describe, basically, all I could see was her face(Her body was blocked by the desk, I couldn't even see her no.). So when the the OKT asked me again, I was quite hesitant to pick her since she was fixing her makeup and the OKT didn't recommend her(I thought she was on break or something.) But, its not everyday you see a WL that you like on sight. So I pointed over and said "Her". He said "Ok, no.9"

Looks 8.5/10
Definitely one of the prettiest WLs I have seen, has the feel of an OL. As mentioned, I picked her just by looking at her face. Even up close in the room, she looked damn pretty and her skin looks flawless.

Body - 7/10
Suitable figure for her height. Good distribution

Tits - 8/10
C cups. Not sure if enhanced or not but definitely looks firm and felt soft to touch(I like!). Light brown puffy nips.

Shower: 7.5/10
Shower was quite good, throughly washed my body, front and back. Even gave me Listrine to rinse my mouth. At this point I thought maybe she allowed frenching since she wanted me to rinse my mouth.

Catbath: 6/10
Slightly lacking and rushed compare to the previous WL from W14.

CBJ: 6/10
SOP

FJ - 7/10
Quite accommodating to a few positions, with a bit of moaning in between.

Kissing: No Frenching, only a few light pecks.

Attitude - 7/10
Would rate attitude a 7, because after we were done, she was trying to get me to book a 2nd session but I said next time(Already 2nd bonk) A bit playful though! After leaving then I realised it has only been 20mins. Would have been great if there was some cuddling after the FJ

Same as with W14G10 was told to go and shower alone after.

GFE: 5/10
Felt a bit commercial and mechanical!

Overall:
Relatively positive experience, didn't take note of the time and sort of got shortchanged. Would recommend for people who are looking for a WL with a pretty face and decent figure.

RTF: Probably Yes, to test if the GFE increases.
Old 31-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

gtos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Name: Ah Fang(G01)
Height:~1.4m

Hi guys,

Yesterday i went there and tried a SYT Thailand Chinese. She is like a small little girl who are very gf feel and alway make you laugh. Her moaning is real good. Her BB will go right through your didi and lick your ball like she many days didnt eat. Her boobs i think is C or D.

Worth the money.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
unkon2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Homebase: L6H66G (G15)

Looks -6/10 Average looks

Body - 6/10 A bit plump, with a curvy figure

Tits - 4/10 C. not very firm

Shower - 8/10 very hardworking, washes every nook and cranny

Massage - 8/10 Good and strong technique

CDBJ - 7/10 Good suction and handling

FJ - 8/10 Hardworking.

Attitude - 8/10 Good gfe experience,

RTF - I will, provides a good gfe experience and massage.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kamaguchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi experienced bros, any of you guys book CAT50 thai girls in geylang for overnight session? Will it be worth it and how much will it cost?
Old 08-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any bro know Any of the cat 50 house open for lunch?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiek View Post
Does any bro know Any of the cat 50 house open for lunch?
L6H66 opens at 1pm

Most of the houses at L18 opens at 230PM
Old 09-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaguchi View Post
Hi experienced bros, any of you guys book CAT50 thai girls in geylang for overnight session? Will it be worth it and how much will it cost?
Depends on the house, was quoted $250 for L18H38 girl, and $400 for L18H18 girl....

Knn...$400 overnight can call KTV girl or FL dome 2 overnight already hahaha (but maybe she see I wear office wear wanna chop my carrot head)
Old 11-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

L8H66G G8

Had the urge yest' but my regular petain lady wasn't working , so randomly dropped by this hse and out of abt 5 gals, G8 was smiling and her assets looked meatilicious so I took her.

Once door closed, she proceeded to undressed but I slowed her down and tried to engage in some foreplay kissing her neck and my hands cupped her still bra clad breasts gently squeezing. To my pleasant surprise, she reciprocated bending backwards with 1 hand reaching behind my head and the other rubbing my crotch. Ran my hands all over her body while she's still in bra and panties while she slowly undressed me while I took off what's left on her. Got a peck on the lips and was pulled into shower.

Post shower, she straddled my thighs while we carried on foreplay while I sat on the bed with some light pecking on the lips and me getting to kiss all over her body. I LIKE!

Proceeded with CBJ after which she mounted me cowgirl letting me suckle her nips. I sat up and we carried on in face to face position letting me burying my face in her breasts followed by something new for me - started off standing doggie but slowly she took over and adapted by turning sideways supporting herself on the bed with her right hand and wrapping her left leg around my waist while her moans got louder. I get to fondle her exposed breasts this way! But got tired easily in this position and finished off in missionary while frenching each other. What I love about her is that she takes it slowly and somewhat sensually ever smiling throughout.

looks: 6.5/10 from some angles can look a bit fierce, those teacher type of looks. I felt like I was fucking a horny school teacher!

body: 7.5/10 slim & petite. smooth skin

boobs: 8/10 seems more than a handful to me, somewhat conical shape but very soft and suckable. At the end of the session, I was caught smelling her bra while she came out of shower. She laughed and '34C'.

CBJ: 7/10 SOP but can tell she puts in effort with alot of balls and thigh licking

FJ : 9.5/10 read ^^

Overall: Felt very sextisfying and worth it as I had full unrestricted access with frenching to boot. She seems to know how to turn on the gfe for which I suspect she may have been in this trade before.

RTF: Yes! Asked her name when we were about to part, she said Boom!
Old 12-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to find g15, but she's not there at that time. So I took one which I find better looking among others.

Name: I forget already (G18)
Height: 1.64m (Somewhere there)
Homebase: L18H18

Looks -7/10 Quite cute. SYT. Tanned.

Body - 7/10 Slim and no significant fats around her tummy.

Tits - 6/10 Natural A.

Shower - 8/10 While wiping, she gave me some bbbj.

Frenching - Nil.

BBBJ - 8/10 She put a lot of effort in hot and cold. Can feel her tongue working very hard. She also will suck my 2ic.

FJ - 8/10 Very good. Lick the whole body of mine. Quite hardworking.

Attitude - 8/10 Good gfe experience and she is willing to please. Her overall service is very good.

RTF - No, will try others first.
Old 15-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

ZachT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtos View Post
Name: Ah Fang(G01)
Height:~1.4m

Hi guys,

Yesterday i went there and tried a SYT Thailand Chinese. She is like a small little girl who are very gf feel and alway make you laugh. Her moaning is real good. Her BB will go right through your didi and lick your ball like she many days didnt eat. Her boobs i think is C or D.

Worth the money.
What was the damage? Does she speak English? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1