The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
biz3057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Screwing maids

Dear brothers, I need your help. I'm meeting a indo maid tomorrow and she has a group!!!!! 3 gals in total so I need another samster to ally with me.

It's the first time I meet so many at same time and I have photos to justify.
Please reply whoever is interested and we will enter the war zone together.

All is not bad looking and I presume all can sian hahaha. Details will be given to u after I'm ok with which bro is following me!!! Apply now!!! It will be tomorrow afternoon at marina.
Old 24-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Hi bros, the meeting time is at 3pm tomorrow and they don't want to chNge meeting time. Hope u guys don't mind.
Old 24-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
myphotosf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyjay View Post
Hi Bros, just sharing photos of my naughty maid. She just sent today for my lunch..enjoy!!

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/...ps233accfd.jpg

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/...psd9c99cb6.jpg
nice boob..... thanks for sharing...
Old 24-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Screwing maids

Dear bros, operation set so offer close already but will post fr of me and another samsters on operation sting butt tomorrow!! Keke. Its a first alliance with fellow samsters hope it goes well!!!
Old 24-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 14
mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
Wake up to a good morning.

Bro mind sharing which hotel is this ?
Old 25-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz3057 View Post
Dear bros, operation set so offer close already but will post fr of me and another samsters on operation sting butt tomorrow!! Keke. Its a first alliance with fellow samsters hope it goes well!!!
wow fri also can come out but marina sq ...hmmm.....take care
if can chop chop bring them to seclude place
Old 25-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
6 plus crowd start to thin, because those on curfew run and others go to 'private' places

same for other Sunday tea dance

last time, old discos, unit 4 pm is pick up time, then slow down and those staying on are drinking or have BF :-)
so when bringing me go tea dance
Old 25-09-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz3057 View Post
Dear brothers, I need your help. I'm meeting a indo maid tomorrow and she has a group!!!!! 3 gals in total so I need another samster to ally with me.

It's the first time I meet so many at same time and I have photos to justify.
Please reply whoever is interested and we will enter the war zone together.

All is not bad looking and I presume all can sian hahaha. Details will be given to u after I'm ok with which bro is following me!!! Apply now!!! It will be tomorrow afternoon at marina.
Hmmmm... indo maid off day on Friday? sure or not? are they really maid?
Old 25-09-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
Wake up to a good morning.

Hahaha...sexy black. yah yah
Old 25-09-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

last sunday F1 final and meet up my pinoy maid at cityhall then from there went to catch F1 race sound that could be heard from our love nest our 2nd meet up and she been long no one has up her. once in room tune tv channel then proceed to sofa and hug her kiss her then slowly remove left her panties still on. massage her boobs after 10mins then request her lets go shower,,, nothing much in shower only help each other wash but did fingering her after that we dry up and went on bed. after few hugging kissing n sucking cap on and enter her...wow, its really tight n nd slowly bit by bit as she in pain when I force. few attend finally fully in n did few trust n speed up cause her in pain. didn't manage to firing out as I was pumping her jz 5 trust she already feel pain anyway I respect her so we jz lay down hugging n kissing.

will meet up her again this sunday for round 2. should be recovering as my first attend mission is to loosen her up for our 2nd round that if no more pain she will also enjoying my every trust. will upload photo if she approve me to take
Old 25-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bond View Post
Holy crap! We've got 007 in here too hahaha.

Hhmmmm this hotel room is quite funky & avant garde.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 25-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
Hmmmm... indo maid off day on Friday? sure or not? are they really maid?
Possible bro. Met with 2 Ps & an I on weekdays before too.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 25-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi just to share my encounter this morning... long time never have fun with maid.. and recently get to know 1 from wechat... at first was very basic hi, bye, good night, greeting type.. after chit chat for about 2 weeks.. things progress. no off day, thus alway wanna meet her but v difficult.. alway last min informed me that she going market, going shop to buy things.. alway cannot make it.

this morning as usual, wake up, nothing to do text her.. as it was raining heavily thus lazy to go work... receive a reply from her stating she going market at 9.15... after that asking want to meet or not... fast hand fast leg, text co. seeing doc, going office later.. after everything settle.. agreed to meet her.

after she done with her marketing, it was ard 10, as rain heavily so she got wet even though got umbralla.... so sit at one of the corner stiarcase... start to chit chat n she say she is cold thus offer my hug to her... one thing led to another... in no time, i was serving by her.... a nice bbbj in the morning, heavy rain, cold weather damm shiosk..... after that cim n she say she need to go back home liao... hehee.. all in all... less then 30mins... after that go back office... a happy n shiosk man...
Old 27-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
.wow, its really tight n nd slowly bit by bit as she in pain when I force. few attend finally fully in n did few trust n speed up cause her in pain. didn't manage to firing out as I was pumping her jz 5 trust she already feel pain anyway I respect her so we jz lay down hugging n kissing.

will meet up her again this sunday for round 2. should be recovering as my first attend mission is to loosen her up for our 2nd round that if no more pain she will also enjoying my every trust. will upload photo if she approve me to take
One of my pinoy target oso same. Many years no make love ever since got dumped by her bf . Now she may want to get back to sex but must be patient and not rush her. In this circumstances you must use lubricant bro. Else not smooth to enter.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 27-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bond View Post
Cannot bro. You dun seem to be very active in the forum.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1