The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tokyo adventure

I have been going to Tokyo for a long time and had good fun meeting Jap girls on Craig list and also couples. But wanted something fresh! So met this lovely lady at Armani shop at Isetan Shinjuku and asked her some questions about where to shop and eat etc. She became interested offered to buy her coffee on the 8th floor. An hour of talk,exchanged numbers. I kept her in touch with emails and this visit invited her for dinner at Park Hyatt NYC Grill. She was impressed, took her to my room...small talk how I like her blah blah and then had one of the best sex in my life. She was true GFE and after an hour both of us were spent.....she is going to be my mistress for some time till I find new one .
Old 10-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tokyo adventure

Nice going braddah. These are the kind of alpha stories I like to read not some GL Orchid Road story. Also very high class.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you are fluent in Japanese i presume. I always found Japanese girls discriminatory, perhaps because i am eurasian. I am assuming you are Singaporean Chinese?

I would rate this level of Pickup in Tokyo as one of the hardest, and most expensive anywhere in the world. Ironically, i was in NYC last weekend, and it was so refreshing being able to casually flirt with women and having nice conversations in proper ENGLISH.

Anyways, share more about what you think worked in your case? A successful close in Tokyo, very interested to trade tips! I travel HKG, NYC, London (the banking capitals) a lot, so i am pretty good at these places but not in Tokyo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
I have been going to Tokyo for a long time and had good fun meeting Jap girls on Craig list and also couples. But wanted something fresh! So met this lovely lady at Armani shop at Isetan Shinjuku and asked her some questions about where to shop and eat etc. She became interested offered to buy her coffee on the 8th floor. An hour of talk,exchanged numbers. I kept her in touch with emails and this visit invited her for dinner at Park Hyatt NYC Grill. She was impressed, took her to my room...small talk how I like her blah blah and then had one of the best sex in my life. She was true GFE and after an hour both of us were spent.....she is going to be my mistress for some time till I find new one .
Old 10-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Language is not a issue at places like Isetan and dress well and smell good. The original DG perfume is a magnet for girls in Japan. Develop a friend ship and use language interpreter on iPhone. Treat them well...they like good places to eat...French, Italian .....after couple of expensive dinners ( 200 bucks a pop) you will have many months of free lay let me know when you guys will be in town we can work something out. Japanese girls are hot in bed...willing to do anything
Old 10-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
instantcliq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes agree with Bro Asslover. Jap ladies are suckers for wine and dine, and will be like a bee to honey and follow you to bed if you care to shower them with material goods. Many Jap ladies, especially the single ones, often want sex and are not able to get them commercially (like men do easily). So there are lots of pent-up sexual desire and frustration waiting to be released by us brothers!

I once made a lady came 3 times just with my two fingers!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantcliq View Post
Yes agree with Bro Asslover. Jap ladies are suckers for wine and dine, and will be like a bee to honey and follow you to bed if you care to shower them with material goods. Many Jap ladies, especially the single ones, often want sex and are not able to get them commercially (like men do easily). So there are lots of pent-up sexual desire and frustration waiting to be released by us brothers!

finger god !!
Old 11-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

The pick up part is hard, as they always act coy and disinterested. Wonder if its just an act, but for quick pick ups, its a turn off.

Bro Asslover/InstantCliq, share more of those tips and insights on conquering those Japanese ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantcliq View Post

Old 11-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
ducal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girl I met said yes initially when I asked her if she wants to view my suite. After a while, she kept saying that it was not a good idea even though we had already reached the door to the suite. But once she got in she headed straight to the room, switched off the air-con and asked if I have a CD. I soon discovered that she wore very nice and expensive undergarment. After 2 rounds she refused to leave my room. Gave me her contact and told me to call her again.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah i agree. jap women are not stupid. money talks. they can say alot of things because they don't want to look like sluts, but the fact is that if they didn't want to go all the way they would not have bothered with you from the start. also if you meet someone at isetan shinjuku it is a totally different matter from meeting someone from a donut shop in harajuku, the girl will obviously have more class.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Totally agreed on that part about $$. Japanese women are some of the most materialistic anywhere in the world. Which in fact, sometimes puts a blip on the whole seduction part. You want somebody who is out there just to have fun, a good nightcap after rounds of drinks and good food/conversation, not someone looking to sponge off you.

Looks like we getting a bigger group of Japan-based playas here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
yeah i agree. jap women are not stupid. money talks. they can say alot of things because they don't want to look like sluts, but the fact is that if they didn't want to go all the way they would not have bothered with you from the start. also if you meet someone at isetan shinjuku it is a totally different matter from meeting someone from a donut shop in harajuku, the girl will obviously have more class.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
instantcliq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you don't want to 'invest' and get sponged off, then go for those delivery health - only issue is that it's a hit and miss - not what you see is what you get, but the professionalism in the service is worth all the while.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

The girl I met said yes initially when I asked her if she wants to view my suite.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Language is not a issue at places like Isetan and dress well and smell good. The original DG perfume is a magnet for girls in Japan. Develop a friend ship and use language interpreter on iPhone. Treat them well...they like good places to eat...French, Italian .....after couple of expensive dinners ( 200 bucks a pop) you will have many months of free lay let me know when you guys will be in town we can work something out. Japanese girls are hot in bed...willing to do anything
Bro any lo bang in Osaka? I'll be there for a week in first week of Oct..
Old 12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Bro for Osaka or any where in Japan it will take a couple of visits to score free! Then it is a good long term free bonks
Old 12-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 22
excape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in town for 3 weeks, if u can show me around that will be great!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1