The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Bintang Kehidupan
First indo mix techno song i heard in Tanjung Batu
Old 09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++
Any bros goin batam this Sat? I wish to tag along if possible

btw where is Lai Lai hotel actual location?
Hotel Lai Lai is near to Sedona / Gold Bird, diagonally behind Goodway Hotel, diagonally in front of Hotel Bahari coffee shop, opposite McD / KFC / Hotel Harmoni. Hope this help. If you staying there, Sedona should be first joint for you to hunt for ceweks since its less than 5 mins walk.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Hotel Lai Lai is near to Sedona / Gold Bird, diagonally behind Goodway Hotel, diagonally in front of Hotel Bahari coffee shop, opposite McD / KFC / Hotel Harmoni. Hope this help. If you staying there, Sedona should be first joint for you to hunt for ceweks since its less than 5 mins walk.
Across the road from Goodway is harmoni hotel and there is a lot of pubs in that area. At nite, it is quite a scene and becareful of those ojeks, who pester you to take you to find gals.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 14
betsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant future

Stayed Utama hotel,
headed straight to spa on 2nd floor,
only left 2 ceweks, choose the slight heavier one as i love her boobs,
walked down corridor, notice that there were NO ppl in the curtain partition rooms, was told that room service was available which explained the lonliness.

Laid in BD suit with towel only, after 45min piano message, popped GQ and opted HJ which was slow sensuous and nice. auto roam on top but no south as she wore jeans.
total damage 220K incl HJ / 90min.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88

Across the road from Goodway is harmoni hotel and there is a lot of pubs in that area. At nite, it is quite a scene and becareful of those ojeks, who pester you to take you to find gals.
Ya, kampong bule. Stayed in kost there for 2 months. Almost every weekend nights can eavesdrop my ceweks neighbors having action with their tamu.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi Batam Chiongsters,

I'm in Batam now, tried to contact Pak Mansor but no reply seems mobile no. ending 1425 is not valid anymore.

Any brother got his new mobile no. of any FL contacts is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 09-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And Another One Bites The Dust...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Folks,

Ciao...
小李变态
Bro, wat happen, y u in sleeping mode??

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: And Another One Bites The Dust...

who going to pasifik discotek this weekend?
Let me know.. maybe can meet up and party together..

Be going with some friends to party till the next morning.. if you're a party animal, pm me!

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 10-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy will View Post
Stayed Utama hotel,
headed straight to spa on 2nd floor,
only left 2 ceweks, choose the slight heavier one as i love her boobs,
walked down corridor, notice that there were NO ppl in the curtain partition rooms, was told that room service was available which explained the lonliness.

Laid in BD suit with towel only, after 45min piano message, popped GQ and opted HJ which was slow sensuous and nice. auto roam on top but no south as she wore jeans.
total damage 220K incl HJ / 90min.
Want to plau south also can lah, just pay more only. Wear jeans? No big deal.Nego.....

Old 10-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, kampong bule. Stayed in kost there for 2 months. Almost every weekend nights can eavesdrop my ceweks neighbors having action with their tamu.
In massage rooms, sometimes you can hear it too.... Usually they tried to keep it as quiet as possible. Espeically the curtain partition and those with wooden partitions.

Those who want privacy can opt for VIP rooms. There, you can do whatever you like.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

In massage rooms, sometimes you can hear it too.... Usually they tried to keep it as quiet as possible. Espeically the curtain partition and those with wooden partitions.

Those who want privacy can opt for VIP rooms. There, you can do whatever you like.
Took a so-called VIP room before in Blue Moon. Turns out its not much better than a normal wooden partition room except that it comes with a wooden door with lock inside. Overpaid a bit for the Hj and would proceeded with a Fj if she did not die die insist on kondom. And I've even agreed Ti pay her asking price. :-(

Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

today staying at hotel bali, many say haunted
but bopian, need to search for some cewks
staying there as kost. No hp no. No room no.
Try luck
Old 11-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Took a so-called VIP room before in Blue Moon. Turns out its not much better than a normal wooden partition room except that it comes with a wooden door with lock inside. Overpaid a bit for the Hj and would proceeded with a Fj if she did not die die insist on kondom. And I've even agreed Ti pay her asking price.
Insisting on condom is her right n for your protection as well. some vip rooms are better, totally ur own place.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
today staying at hotel bali, many say haunted
but bopian, need to search for some cewks
staying there as kost. No hp no. No room no.
Try luck
Hear of the rumor about haunting, but I dont stay hotels, sorry about that.

Infront of bail hotel is indah2.

That area also many ceweks working/staying there too, you can see the disco lightings there. No advisable for newbies, only local cheongsters or very season ones go there for pick up. That place is not safe too.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

Insisting on condom is her right n for your protection as well. some vip rooms are better, totally ur own place.
Yup, this VIP room totally cannot cut it if compared to Newton's VIP room. There, is really like full hotel room lor... But can't remember the price at Newton. Just recalled kena quote 450k rp for Hj plus breast fuck cause the cewek got fucking huge jugs... E cup at least..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread