The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
purple

Old 27-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ivanccc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

pm me contact tq..please
Old 28-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
RoughStallion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guppyz View Post
Just came back from a FJ joint in sunway mentari.
When i entered the joint i saw around 8-9 girls sitting on the sofa .sat down okt offered chinese tea and introduced the girls . He introduced all of them and i decided to go for the first one . when we were walking to the room she hugged me and hold my hand untill we reached the room . She was quite kinky ,she grabbed my ass and kissed me .after shower she massaged me for quite awhile and she started going down on me BBBJ . The FJ is quite good as she gave me the GFE . we started with missionary and ended with doggy
Name : Jojo
Race:PRC
Look : 8/10
Age didnt ask
body : 7.5/10
boobs : 6 /10 I think shes B cup . Natural
BBBJ : 6.5/10 Kinda short
FJ : 8/10
service : 9.5/10 GFE . Shes quite chatty and fucks like a gf
Damage :135.(HJ BBBJ FJ)
bro pm me the contact
Old 02-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to visit Menteri in March. Stocks pretty much loaded with pinoys, viets, PRC and baksos. Choose Denny who I though was a viet but found out that she was a PRC. Details as follows:

Meal: PRC
Port: Sunway Mentari - OscXr IXn
Face: 7 - everyone likes their meat differently. She's got the CFM face
Body: 9 - SOLID. everything was held in place at the curves.
Boobs: 8 - firm and full C cup figure. Squeezing & sucking on it was amazing
BJ: 4 - I don't think she was a fav of giving BBBJ. It was fast and furious, didn't want her to go passionately
FJ: 8 - tight though lack of wetness until we started to get going for awhile. She likes it hard and rough
Attitude: 7 - limited communication was a downer, but she makes it up for her smile and her body
Damage: RM188

In a way, she would be a gem if you could get the chemistry with her. I just felt I have done enough justice to her body hahaha, may RTF but Mentari has loads to choose from.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

wiildstud83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share the contact with me too. Thx
Old 06-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Bro. pls share me the location .Thx
Old 06-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Bro, pls share the location. Thx
Old 10-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
hardrock188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few days ago went to this place XscXr Xnn SpX for a visit. For all the boob lovers should give it a try because this place have a lot of big boobs. Enter the place and the OKT invite me to take a sit and he call out all the girls for me to mirror. I pick Denny and follow her to the room and start the action. Shower together and back to the bed. She start Catbath and her tongue really like cat licking millk from the bow. She went down south to my didi and give me BBBJ. After sometime I request for DATY and she likes it. We event DFK for awhile. After that change back to BBBJ for few minutes and start to cap me and start with Cowgirl for awhile and change to Missionary till I'm tired and change back to BBBJ and I request for 69 and I give her AR, she like it so much. We were on 69 position till CIM. She make sure all my soldiers are out only she run to the bathroom to wash her mouth. After that she invite me to shower with her. Once done, we wear back our clothes and she bring me back to the lobby and give me a hug and kiss goodbye.

Name: Denny
Origin: Popiah
Face: Cute
Boobs: D-cup (Natural)
Body: Slim
DFK: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lick like a cat but suction not enough)
DATY: Yes
Finger: Outside only
CIM: Yes
Pussy: A bit hairy and tight
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
WIR: Yes but a bit far from my place and bad jam at that location.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrock188 View Post
Few days ago went to this place XscXr Xnn SpX for a visit. For all the boob lovers should give it a try because this place have a lot of big boobs. Enter the place and the OKT invite me to take a sit and he call out all the girls for me to mirror. I pick Denny and follow her to the room and start the action. Shower together and back to the bed. She start Catbath and her tongue really like cat licking millk from the bow. She went down south to my didi and give me BBBJ. After sometime I request for DATY and she likes it. We event DFK for awhile. After that change back to BBBJ for few minutes and start to cap me and start with Cowgirl for awhile and change to Missionary till I'm tired and change back to BBBJ and I request for 69 and I give her AR, she like it so much. We were on 69 position till CIM. She make sure all my soldiers are out only she run to the bathroom to wash her mouth. After that she invite me to shower with her. Once done, we wear back our clothes and she bring me back to the lobby and give me a hug and kiss goodbye. Name: Denny Origin: Popiah Age: 21 Face: Cute Boobs: D-cup (Natural) Body: Slim DFK: Yes BBBJ: 8/10 (Lick like a cat but suction not enough) DATY: Yes Finger: Outside only CIM: Yes Pussy: A bit hairy and tight FJ: 8/10 GFE: 8/10 Damage: RM188 WIR: Yes but a bit far from my place and bad jam at that location.
Great FR bro. I'm sure they still have gems visible on every show
Old 15-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
lambada88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambada88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambada88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had some downtime earlier so decided to drop by my usual massage place in Mentari. Surprisingly was very empty when I walked in round 10pm. Guess it was a usual Monday night. Spoke with one of the OKT and he said its been slow on weekday nights. Which was surprising cause the prices went up. Now its $90 base price-_-".

Anyways, sat down and viewed what was on stock and number 6 caught my eye. A real SYT, small frame and great smile. Had my tea and fag then went in for the usual SOP.

She really had some skills in massaging as the deep tissue rubs were pretty solid for this place. Despite her size, the pressure was just right and we chatted throughout. Nice personality and her looks belies her age.

Flipped over for the BBBJ+Fire&Ice and it lacked abit in that department. She said no FJ today but didn't say why. Decided to push her abit more and coaxed her into it. Ended up getting what I wanted . Turns out that there was a dirty cop in the next section and they were warned to keep it down. So yeah... ;/

Anyways we did the usual but her skills when riding was top notch. Clockwise and Anti-clockwise motions really did the trick. Finished up in upright doggie and she just laid down on my chest for a good 10 minutes.

Name: Candy (Can't they think of more original names? LOL)
Origin: Vietnam
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 (I usually like them small in this department but this was abit too meh for my liking. Tiny nipples but once erect stood strong and proud)
Massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Finger: Allowed
DATY: Didn't ask
FK: Yes
WIR: Tough call. I did feel some chemistry with her and her smile and attitude won me over. But it's really up to the punter/cheongster in the end. I would go back for her but WIR? Try and see lor.

Damage: RM160
Old 23-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joedavidson5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm me the address and location for the Sunday Mentari?
Old 23-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joedavidson5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Subang and Sunway

Can anyone PM me the address and location or guide me for sunway mertari ?
Old 23-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KuantanKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What you need to do at Sunway Mentari is damn bloody easy. Just on your wechat and search people nearby. A full list of OKTs and Ladies will be visible and ready to nego with you once you approach them (through wechat that is)
Old 02-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
hardrock188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back to this place last week for a visit. Took Wen Wen and she hold my hand and bring me to the room. In the room, both of us take off our clothes and shower. She shower me and shower herself. After that I lie down and she start to massage me, during massage she disturb my didi for few times. Once message finished, she move on to B2B on my back and front. During B2B on my front, she push her boobs to my face for me to suck her nipples. She move on to BBBJ and I request for 69. During 69 I give her DATY & AR, she was so high and say the feeling is so good. After that we proceed for FJ. She cap me and proceed to Cowgirl until I cum. Once I cum, she clean up my didi and BBBJ me to try for second round but my didi doesn't want to wake up. Too bad... No choice, proceed to shower and wear back our clothes and went off.

Name: Wen Wen
Look: 6/10 (doesn't look like the picture)
Body: A bit of tummy
Boobs: D cup (fake boobs)
DFK: Didn't Try
BBBJ: 8/10 (didi inside mouth with tongue playing with the head)
DATY: Yes (no smell)
Finger: Yes (very fast wet like water fall)
Pussy: Trim and slight loose
GFE: 9/10 (Very playful)
WIR: Yes for other
Old 14-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

bladesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrock188 View Post
Went back to this place last week for a visit. Took Wen Wen and she hold my hand and bring me to the room. In the room, both of us take off our clothes and shower. She shower me and shower herself. After that I lie down and she start to massage me, during massage she disturb my didi for few times. Once message finished, she move on to B2B on my back and front. During B2B on my front, she push her boobs to my face for me to suck her nipples. She move on to BBBJ and I request for 69. During 69 I give her DATY & AR, she was so high and say the feeling is so good. After that we proceed for FJ. She cap me and proceed to Cowgirl until I cum. Once I cum, she clean up my didi and BBBJ me to try for second round but my didi doesn't want to wake up. Too bad... No choice, proceed to shower and wear back our clothes and went off.

Name: Wen Wen
Look: 6/10 (doesn't look like the picture)
Body: A bit of tummy
Boobs: D cup (fake boobs)
DFK: Didn't Try
BBBJ: 8/10 (didi inside mouth with tongue playing with the head)
DATY: Yes (no smell)
Finger: Yes (very fast wet like water fall)
Pussy: Trim and slight loose
GFE: 9/10 (Very playful)
WIR: Yes for other
Bro, can u share the xontact? Tq
Old 14-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dickhead74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, going subang area for 2D1N next week. any suggestions where to look for some fun ard holiday villa area? im not sure if sunway mentari is far from where i stay.

thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1