The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by testing View Post
Hi Bro,

Possible to PM Jin Hua contact no ??? Cannot tahan lio,.
reply most pm thanks

Old 20-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

why so many contacts given still no FR leh

Old 20-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hornychef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro.. could send me her contacts.. thanks alot bro..
Old 20-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
why so many contacts given still no FR leh
all l could conclude is that maybe there are bros who try, but find it too sucky and dun bother to provide fr..

bro, no offence to u, but u might really want to check out with jinhua and perhaps guide her...her services and attitudes is really not that good and quite fuckup...

summore the price she command is at $80/1 hr/1 shot...if u look around in freelance dom, $80 can say the highest for fl price liaos....with the price she holds, and yet the basic services level is not there, it is not surprise that she had no business or poor business...
Old 20-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
flykite79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me her no? interested man
Old 20-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster

if it too sucky they should write it out ma and share with the bros here...

The price $80/1 hr/1 shot is set by her not me so I cannot comment. and I have check with her she told me she got business but bros who visit her seem to be very lazy to write FR...

anyway no offence to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
all l could conclude is that maybe there are bros who try, but find it too sucky and dun bother to provide fr..

bro, no offence to u, but u might really want to check out with jinhua and perhaps guide her...her services and attitudes is really not that good and quite fuckup...

summore the price she command is at $80/1 hr/1 shot...if u look around in freelance dom, $80 can say the highest for fl price liaos....with the price she holds, and yet the basic services level is not there, it is not surprise that she had no business or poor business...

Old 21-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
if it too sucky they should write it out ma and share with the bros here...

The price $80/1 hr/1 shot is set by her not me so I cannot comment. and I have check with her she told me she got business but bros who visit her seem to be very lazy to write FR...

anyway no offence to you too.
haha, ya l did and wrote mine fr back when l tried her...whether good or bad fr, l will just pen it down

ya no worries, l meant no offence as well... just relating out how l feel towards her...
Old 29-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yesterday was at Bugis area and was thinking which FL to contact. Due to some 'not-so-good' reports and kenna fly aeroplane by her before, was quite hesitated to call JH. But to think back, those reports are actually not too bad also lah, some more Bro elth should have sounded out to her already, so finally decided to sms JH to book for a session in the afternoon.

Generally would consider quite a good session as she did not “cheat” on any part of the service: bathing, catbath, BJ, FJ and bathing again after session. One plus point is she did not rush to bathe after the session like some FL does, she jus lay beside me and had some chat. She also inform me first before replying sms. After the bath, she took her time to dress-up and continue with our chat. In fact I was the one who ask what is the time and realised that the time had exceeded 1 hour. So quickly pay her and let her go while I continue to watch the TV drama until recep called.

FR

Look : 6 not really pretty or cute, infact quite plain but she has the 青春 look
Boob : should be B bah, soft and natural but she seems to mind her nipples a lot (those bros who had tried her should know what I meant)
Kissing / Frenching : never try
Fingering : yes and get wet quite easy
BM : 5.5
BJ : 5.5
FJ : 6

She is not really that experience as compare to other FLs, but it is this plain look and inexperience that make her like your gal-next-door

Damage : 80 + tips + room + cd

RTF : yes cos she got potential to be on my regular list
Old 29-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
manman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a pleasant session with Jin Hua two days ago....
First look at her while she's walking towards me was " WOW FAIR LADY ", The moment we step into the room she started attacking my didi so after some foreplay we started the bathroom routine. I must said that Jin Hua was one of the most cooperative and obedient sex partner i ever had. In fact i just wanted a shower with her and proceed to the bed, but her bathroom style was damm good no choice had to fire off there....

PRC FL : Jin Hua
Look : 7/10 ( Not pretty but very pleasant look )
Height : 165cm approx
Skin : Very Fair
Fig : 8.5/10 ( Not Fat Not Skinny. Just Nice )
Boob : VERY HANDFULL
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
Attitude : Good
GF : EXCELLENT !!
Overall : 9.5/10
Sure To Come Back For Her Again....
Damage : 80/1/1
My testimonial : Good. Every Cent Worth...
Old 30-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
EDD!E is Cool - loads of Potential

Today after came back from oversea trip, feel a bit horny as biz trip did not manage to find time to bonk anything. So decided to read some FR & thinking which FL to contact.

After reading Jin Hua FRs, some is in bad shape, some is good. So is kind of dilemma, should I or should not. Finally decided to sms JH to book for a session in the evening.

Overall, it would consider good. She did do what ever SOP, the most I like was the BJ. Deep throat and power suck until I almost CIM ... . Just in time to stop her and go for cowgirl ... finally unloaded with such a tight pusssss. (Can't even last for 5mins )

After off load, she just lay beside me and had some chat. (Std GFE SOP ). Pay her and let her go while I continue to watch the TV until recep called.

FR
===
Look : 6 / 10
Boob : 5 / 10 (B cup) Boob lover will disappointed.
Kissing : Avoiding
Frenching : Avoiding
Fingering : 8 / 10 yes and get wet quite easy
BJ : 8 / 10
FJ : 7

She still very Green, like a girl-next-door kind of experience ...

Damage : 80 + tips + room + cd

RTF : Hmmm ... if no other choice when horny ...
Old 04-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
doshite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try her on wed. The FRs are all very positive, but i had a very bad experience. Kissing cannot, sucking boobs cannot, fingering cannot, sianz...
Maybe she really dun like me, i dun know.

Name:Jin Hua
Looks: 6/10 (Too plain and not my type, have some fats)
Boobs: At least B bah(can't suck and alway use her hand to cover it ...)
Frenching: No (Dun let me kiss, even face also avoid, said got makeup...)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no comment, cant remember BJ or BBBJ)
Painting: Can (The only thing that i can do)
Fingering: No (Say very itchy, same for the boobs when i try to suck)
Service: 5/10 (Bcos i basically can't do anything)
FJ: Never even want to F her
GFE: 6/10 (Very chatty, the only plus point i see)
RTF: No

The only good point i think is she is very chatty, can talk a lot.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
thong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First thanks to TS for her ctc.

Tried her yesterday afternoon, consider as a good bonk, happy for the day.

Looks: 6/10 for sichuan standard
Boobs: B+, soft with light colour nipples
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 8/10
BJ : 9/10, one of the best i ever had
Painting: ok to me
Fingering: only outside lah
Service: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, get wet very fast
GFE: 8/10 (Very chatty)
RTF: yes

damage: 80/1/1, exclude room, & cd
Old 08-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
starchild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promise her to write this as soon as I could, so I thought I should write a quick one now. I'm still new to this, but I guess now getting a bit more experienced. Last week supposed to meet her, but decided otherwise, so feel indebted to her, and thought I should give her the priority this week.

Pick her up, and drive her to the hotel. Along the way, chit chat while we were stuck in the mini jam. Chatty girl, complained to me about her room mate so that she can't sleep well at night. Small eye, nice complexion, proportionate body at first glance, sweet voice, light makeup which is what I prefer.

Reach the place, and we watch TV. Behave like a little girl, she gets excited when she saw the guy drop into the pond, cute. Can tell me the singapore actor/actress name easily. I suggested we go to shower, and she gently help me to soap. Thought its going to be SOP, but never expect her to use her boob to rub my back, quite nice feeling. And slowly move her hand to rub my little brother, and got an instant erection. She commented something about it playfully.... she move to my front, and let my little brother rub on her back, hole... nice... at one point of time, thought she is going to bbbj me there, but she didn't...

On the bed, I was on top, explore her body slowly with hand and tongue, nice feeling, nice to touch. Nice smell too, natural body scent of a young girl. Personally, prefer natural scent then perfume. Then she requested to be on top of me, and start to work on me. Like her look, never overly try to pretend.. but pleasing to look at. Work from the top slowly to the bottom, with a final smack on my balls, before she capped me with her mouth skillfully. The BJ was good, not too hard, not too soft, variation in strength. I never try to finger her, just enjoy the silky touch of her body/breast. Well, its nice to touch a body like this, but please do it gently to her. Before long, she was riding me, nice circular movement, and take it slowly, never try to squeeze me. Can;t take it anymore, so flip her over and be on top, so I can control the pace. Was looking at her initially, and gently explore her body.. only manage a few pecks on her ear, mouth, cos I remember no frenching for her. But my hands all over her boob for a long time. Finally, just finish off with a close hug with her.

The whole process didn't take too long, but it was done in a natural manner and didn't feel that she is trying to rush. Oh, and before we left, I forgot to give her the $$, and she has to remind me to do that. Her expression was damn cute... and make me feel so malu. Guess I'm still not used to this.

Overall, a nice feeling for me. Some bro may not like her style, but I think its important that we have to respect their wish of what not to do. If you want a SYT, with good GFE feel, she is probably a good choice. But if you are looking for a budget bonk with everything inclusive, well, look elsewhere.

Looks: 7/10 (syt, looks pleasing and cute)
Body: a bit fat, but just nice for me... food is too good here
Boobs: small, but nice to hold, and lick
Frenching: very light peck
BBBJ: Nil (never ask anyway)
BJ : 8/10, good, not too hard, not too soft even with the cap
Fingering: only did it in the bathroom, never try on the bed
Attitude: 8/10, good... try to accomodate me, never rush
FJ: 8/10, nice... take it slowly, never rush
GFE: 8/10, chatty... nice feeling, nice voice
RTF: yes but have a few contacts on hand ... so will be a long while
damage: 80/1/1, exclude room, & cd (normally i don give tips)
Old 10-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zoroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to bro elth for the ctc to jin hua. contacted her yesterday and she was very quick to respond. she is a very punctual girl and was there exactly at the appointed time. in fact due to finding parking place with bit late.

while at the check in counter she already called me and ask me if i had already gotten the room. she like more kan chiong than me. like this type of girl.

as i opened the door for her i already like her look ( 7/10 one man's meat theory) and her long flowing black hair. we hug and kissed and then she suggested shower. she like quite shy ( pretend type) so each remove clothes on our own. slim, fair and nicely proportionate body...i like ( 8/10 )....thighs, legs and all very nice.

operated the temperate of the water to make sure not too hot or too cold...rub her tits all over my body and clean me up nicely before showering herself.....i went to the bed to wait for her....

very quickly she was out...like she also cannot wait that type but still have the shy shy type of thing make me very steam. wait until u kiss those pinkish nipples..u can feel they really go harden and she loves it...moans non stop.

my hands started roaming liao and her pussy slowly wets up as she start to twist her body and her sexy legs were trying to grab hold of me. i moved down and like her curves and her gorgeous thighs and groin but stop short of the pussy as she doesn't like it there...no smell but very wet.

she buay tahan liao as i keep attacking her tits and pussy with my mouth at the top and hands below. she stretches out to get the caps and quickly push me over to cap me and gave me a bj ( 5/10 ). didn't find it that great the bj, so turn her over, gently spread her legs and bit by bit push my rod into her as she made a loud scream. keeping pumping her as she held her legs up in the air for me to go deep into her. you can see she is enjoying it as her body occassionally gives a shiver. turn her over for doggie but she complain quite painful for her liao. so as a gentle type of guy i am..let her lie on the bed and continue my missionary. this time she hugs her legs round my back and hands held me so tight that she almost scratch my back. i know she cum liao ..she keeping begging me to pump her but by then i cannot control already and unloaded my rounds. we lay on the bed for a moment as her said her legs was made numb by my pumping.

she helped me to clean up and we left the hotel together. as i was running late for another appointment, i couldn't give her a lift home...so gave her tip to take a cab. very nice session and thanks to bro elth again.

looks : 7/10
body : 8/10
frenching ; no
painting : no
fingering : 7/10 wet pussy
bj : 5/10
fj : 8/10 shiok
gfe : 8/10
rtf : defintely on my list
overall : 8/10
damage : 80+tips+rm n cd
Old 14-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
IRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My humble FR.

look: 6.5, SYT type
boobs: 7
BBBJ: 7, BJ : 8 she gave me BBBJ before FJ, after capped, another 10 min BJ
GFE: 8
FJ:7 willing to accomodate
not a time watcher.

damage : 80+tips+rm+CD

Thans bro elth for her ctc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1