The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-12-2014, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
I asked my FB that what happens if one day while we are fucking at the CP and a car parked beside us inside also fucking.... Guess what's her reply? I was shocked...... I say you not paiseh to get seen meh? She say see see lot.... fuck together lor.....
Maybe can plan with some bros here side by side car fuck
bro,
I think nothing much will happen haha..

I was fucking with my fb once in a cp, noticed the car parked beside us (window super dark but behind lights gave it away) I saw a slim figure riding and the car is shaking like ours.
after that saw the couple climbed to the front seats and drove off.
Old 30-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayahboy View Post
bro,
I think nothing much will happen haha..

I was fucking with my fb once in a cp, noticed the car parked beside us (window super dark but behind lights gave it away) I saw a slim figure riding and the car is shaking like ours.
after that saw the couple climbed to the front seats and drove off.
Once we had this situation. Both cars shaking and halfway the other car door opened and the lady came out, knocked on my door.
I wound down my window and the lady actually asked if we wanna swap partners.

She was quite good looking but my FB wasn't comfortable so we had to turn her down politely... Then carried on in our own cars
Old 30-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

any action outside on this cold windy night?
Old 31-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Anybros WANNA swing side by side and maybe swap ??

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was once i brought my gf to HDB staircase landing (2 storey apartments), got horny and rubba rubba her. She said cant tahan and want my cock inside her pussy. How to tahan? Fast hand fast leg got in doggy position (this position is easiest because of the elevated staircase) and proceeded with entry. During the process kept hearing people walking pass so had to stop and act like nothing happen, and then continue again.

Hahaha was really an exciting experience. Another good place will be handicapped toilets in the higher floors.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
Desires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That one time before I graduated from poly - was leaving school with my girlfriend around 10 in the evening when I pulled her to one of the staircase landings and decided to have a quick one before heading home. Damn, it was during the exam period and the building where I was sounded pretty quiet and dark and so we were on to a good time with her jerking and blowing me off. All was good and I was on the verge of cumming when we heard someone climbing up the stairs and then pass by us to get to the next floor. Fuck! Could you image how i came unceremoniously onto the wall as I quickly turned to face the wall with my pants up but unzipped?
Old 01-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

I did a fast one in my classroom....

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 15-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

What happened to this brilliant thread?
Almost 2 weeks no one fuck in public??

Lemme share something then.

Met a PRC whom i got to know via wechat.
Before meeting, we never ever talked dirty. And can tell from the one photo she posted that she is not young. Late twenties to early 30s and in fact look somewhat older. And her complexion quite dark.

Didnt think much. Was bored so went ahead to ask her out. Saw her and yes, I was right abt her looks. But then she is quite slender, abt 1.65m and hmmm nice boobs. Looks firm and pert!

Well, brought her around to some nice hawker food, she was impressed with my choices and she kept repeating that she really liked everything i chose. Then i decided to go to Star Vista... the mall next to Bouna Vista MRT.

Sensing she is kind of warming up to me, I started to get touchy feely over dessert. Sharing a dessert, touched her hand, held them, arms around shoulders, waist... she is kind of shy but not resistant to my advances. So i decided to escalate my moves and try to look for a spot to maybe go further.

Took the lift up to the level of the theatre. I havent been there before but it looks like the back of the box office. Nicely furnished with a sofa even. Jackpot. (Later i realised the various rooms here are used for performers to rest or rehearse or something).

Got her to sit beside me on the sofa. Arms around her, her head resting on my chest. Talking like lovers. Then i tilt her chin towards me and started frenching her. She gladly took my tongue in and we spoke french for quite some time. This conservative looking gal is letting me have my way with her. Lucky me.

Started to move my hands over her boobs. Nice handful and quite firm. Great. I am a boobs lover. She was quite enjoying but wary that people will walk past. We are not in any room btw. The sofa is along the sunken part of the corridor.

Before we sat down, I was actually looking for handicap toilet. But i notice a room with 2 single seater sofa and the sign on the door says Nursing Room!

My cock was hard and I wanted to suckle on her firm breasts so I was thinking why not go to the Nursing Room and she can feed her milk jugs to me!!! Hahaha...

So I stopped the kissing. Stood up and held her hand and guide her into the Nursing Room. She didnt know what the room is for but just followed.

The great thing about this room is, it really is quite big and comfy. Comfortably furnished with 2 single-seater sofa with a small coffee table in the middle and enough space to push a stroller into the room as well. Carpeted, well-lit and white painted walls. And the great thing is the door. It is a wooden door painted white and it can be locked from the inside and there is no window on the door for people outside to look in! Totally private.

Once inside, i started passionately kissing her. Frenching, licking her ears, down her neck. Hands on her boobs over her blouse then i snuck my hands under her blouse and her bra. Now my hands are directly cupping her boobs and erected nipple. She was moaning and enjoying everything that I was doing.

When I tried to take off her blouse, she kept refusing, saying 不可以. I shifted my focus and moved my hands down south under her skirt and boy was she WET! I can feel her wetness even through her panties. I can feel she wants me but somehow she kept pushing me away at the crucial moments.

Finally she could not take it and asked me to switch off the lights. Oh she rejects me because she is shy! So I stood up, turn off the lights and returned my attention onto her eager body.

Though I prefer the lights on, doing it in this very public yet private space is still very much exciting. This obviously horny lady with firm boobs and erected nipples who has soaked through her panties, became an unleashed animal with the lights off. She was moaning, kissing, stripping herself and grabbing my head towards her breasts as I eagerly suckle her nipples.

We quickly stripped each other completely naked. Both my hands were kneading her breasts while I suck on her erected nipples, twirling my tongue on them. And she is busy stroking my hard cock. Then I used my right hand to rub around the outside of her vagina and she was wet all around! Stuck my finger in and she was so wet but so tight!

I asked her if she wants me inside and she nodded profusely. I swiftly grabbed my condom, tore the package and roll the condom onto my cock. Then i hugged her, kissed her while i twirl my cock around the outside of her vagina. She kept trying to grab my cock and pull it into her, at the same time, saying "给我! 给我!" (Give me! Give me!) I didnt disappoint and I stuff my cock hard into her. She screamed in ecstasy and held me tightly.

I was stroking in and out, hard and fast! Pumping her to my heart's content. Her moans, the wetness, the darkness all made me real horny... i kept pumping her and this seemingly conservative lady took me in no matter how hard I ram myself into her. As I sensed she is going to cum, I pumped even harder as my own orgasm is also building. Finally, she let out a final scream of ecstasy, and sucked my nipples at the same time! That brought me over the top and I came hard into the condom!

We lie both satisfied and spent.
What an exciting first date outdoor sex!
Old 15-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

wow. i like your sharing. bro you mean there isnt anyone near the nursing room at starvista? i always thought that area is very crowded esp at night. very courageous of you!
Old 16-01-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
wow. i like your sharing. bro you mean there isnt anyone near the nursing room at starvista? i always thought that area is very crowded esp at night. very courageous of you!
That is the fun part, isnt it?
i tried returning to the same place for more fun, 2 or 3 more times but it is always crowded. So i guess that was my lucky day.
Old 16-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
That is the fun part, isnt it?
i tried returning to the same place for more fun, 2 or 3 more times but it is always crowded. So i guess that was my lucky day.
Bro,did u take any pixs of her neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,did u take any pixs of her neh neh & pussy
Wah cannot la... she was my FB but she not so open to allow photo taking during sex.
Old 16-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

should check out the milf willing to do outdoor quickies near her workplace. might catch her doing a quickie one day. she does them at a staircase.
Old 16-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
should check out the milf willing to do outdoor quickies near her workplace. might catch her doing a quickie one day. she does them at a staircase.
Bro kohwj
which milf u talking abt? Care to enlighten us?
Old 16-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you can find her on wechat. works at city hall. usually she should be easy to find there. pm me for more info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1