The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

I had to meet a client at the MND building yesterday on a Sunday,due to a last minute change of schedule as he had to fly off to Japan this morning. We had a long meeting stretching to 3 hours and after we were done , he invited me to a smoke at the small garden outside the building. We chatted about work and life and he asked me whether I wana get some drinks. He led me to the other building and walked me to a maze along the corridor.
We came to a vending machine and he got us 2 cans before he led me to a secluded staircase to sit and drink. He suddenly hugged me and kissed me which i did not resist. He started to touch me all over and removed my sphagetti top and eventually took off my jeans. We engaged in fierce tongue fight and eventually we removed everything we had. He did me in standing position and eventually finished off in doggie position whereby he shot off a lot of cum at the steps of the stairway. It was really a huge pool of cum.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

Sis thanks for sharing
Old 06-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuyu View Post
Hello!!!

Couple days ago i was back in HK for a shopping retreat. During one of the days, my girl friends and i decided to go separate ways just for the sake of wanting a alone time shopping. I headed to a shopping mall to look for some bras. On that day i was wearing a black crop tee and a maroon mini skirt with a red lace thongs. I was standing on the escalator and heading up to the ladies floor when a stranger reached his hand and grab my butt. I got a shock and quickly turn around to glare at him but he didnt stop he kept squeezing my butt. Luckily there wasn't anyone around me! As i reached the ladies's floor, i walked really quickly to the lingerie section to look for new bras. When i was choosing the bra color, that guy came to me and grab my butt again. I turned around and pushed him away but no use, he came back....he said in canto that i was very pretty and if i would like to have some fun in the dressing room but no sex. He took out a dildo and rub it onto the side on my thighs. I did not decline...and continued choosing the bra i want to try on, he took out a small vibrator and turned it on...putting the vibrator under my skirt near my pussy. My back was facing the wall and no one saw what happened. Was feeling a little horny and i spread my legs a little and he pulled my thongs aside and pushed the vibrator into my pussy and place the thongs properly so that the vibrator will not fall out. He led me around the lingerie sections and picking up a few bras but at the same time the vibrator was on...i could not walk properly...i can feel a little of my juice starting to flow out. The funny thing is there isnt many people in the mall shopping, most residents or tourist were at hot spots and they seldom visit the shopping malls. I walked to the fitting room with the bras on my hand and went to try it on. Normally in SG, there will be a staff who helps you take out the hanger and pass u a tag for how many pieces you brought into the fitting room. But in HK, it is the opposite way....there is no staff to help you when your in the fitting room. Therefore the guy followed me into the fitting room. He stripped me down and asked me to bend down to a doggy style. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers as the vibrator was still in me and i squirted and cummed quite a lot. To repay him, i gave him a blowjob till he cummed on to my naked body. After that we just left like nothing happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
I had to meet a client at the MND building yesterday on a Sunday,due to a last minute change of schedule as he had to fly off to Japan this morning. We had a long meeting stretching to 3 hours and after we were done , he invited me to a smoke at the small garden outside the building. We chatted about work and life and he asked me whether I wana get some drinks. He led me to the other building and walked me to a maze along the corridor.
We came to a vending machine and he got us 2 cans before he led me to a secluded staircase to sit and drink. He suddenly hugged me and kissed me which i did not resist. He started to touch me all over and removed my sphagetti top and eventually took off my jeans. We engaged in fierce tongue fight and eventually we removed everything we had. He did me in standing position and eventually finished off in doggie position whereby he shot off a lot of cum at the steps of the stairway. It was really a huge pool of cum.
Thanks very much to the 2 dear sis for coming out here to share wif us their really unusual sexciting encounters, both @ the same time ! ...the former in HK & the latter here in SG !....these are really once "in a blue moon" type of occurrences for babes like them !...so unexpected, it not only turns them on but others reading their sexy encounters as well !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-07-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
kingfisher816 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks very much to the 2 dear sis for coming out here to share wif us their really unusual sexciting encounters, both @ the same time ! ...the former in HK & the latter here in SG !....these are really once "in a blue moon" type of occurrences for babes like them !...so unexpected, it not only turns them on but others reading their sexy encounters as well !
I imagine myself at the scene witnessing their acts
Old 07-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sotired90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my ex used to have hot and heavy sessions on at the top of Mt Faber Hill. The benches there will dimly lighted but it there was some light pedestrian traffic walking past. Where I just couldn't tahan anymore I would just pull out her boobs and fondle them despite there being people nearby. I still remember the open mouth faces of a group of guys who for sure saw my ex's boobs being grabbed
Old 07-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
WhyAlwaysMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher816 View Post
I imagine myself at the scene witnessing their acts
Some may enjoy even more while being watched
Old 10-07-2015, 07:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Blurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yannyann View Post
Tried before at ion orchard's highest floor handicap toilet & nursing room with ex bf (The less crowded side of ion where miumiu is located at )
Thanks! Will try that place.
Reason being she works around that area but trying to convince her for a quickie in the toilet.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
bh69sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years back together with my ex-FB (Minah). We meet up at parklane for dinner before she go clubbing. We were chit chatting talk about our tryst at marina square shopping mall staircase (That was before they renovate the place). A dirty thought pop into my mind...there's a park nearby.

Mount Emily park. Upon reaching there is was pitch dark and there wasn't many people around as it was already coming close to 11pm. the park path light was not even working then. So opportunity arises.

I told her we get "kinky" in the park and she give me this bitchy look .
we sat on the wooden bench and she was riding me (Her back facing me) while i'm sitting on the stone chair while i rubbing her pussy. As cars occasionally pass by, driving back to their homes which the park was surrounded with semi-terrace houses.

For all people who enjoys or seeks adventure this is one of the places to get high while worrying getting caught.

Mount Emily Park as per map

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Mount+Emily+Park/@1.3045019,103.8472069,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x7edba622e7a9d 330
Old 10-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scottFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going for some outdoor car adventure tonight- who keen
Old 10-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottFT View Post
Going for some outdoor car adventure tonight- who keen
which part of sg? pm?
Old 10-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scottFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

North probably
Old 10-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
LucksaMaiHum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLucksaMaiHum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLucksaMaiHum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLucksaMaiHum is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Many years back together with my ex-FB (Minah). We meet up at parklane for dinner before she go clubbing. We were chit chatting talk about our tryst at marina square shopping mall staircase (That was before they renovate the place). A dirty thought pop into my mind...there's a park nearby.

Mount Emily park. Upon reaching there is was pitch dark and there wasn't many people around as it was already coming close to 11pm. the park path light was not even working then. So opportunity arises.

I told her we get "kinky" in the park and she give me this bitchy look .
we sat on the wooden bench and she was riding me (Her back facing me) while i'm sitting on the stone chair while i rubbing her pussy. As cars occasionally pass by, driving back to their homes which the park was surrounded with semi-terrace houses.

For all people who enjoys or seeks adventure this is one of the places to get high while worrying getting caught.

Mount Emily Park as per map

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Mount+Emily+Park/@1.3045019,103.8472069,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x7edba622e7a9d 330
Thanks for introducing this place !!
Old 10-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think almost 8 years back I used to frequent St James Power. During that time, every friday nite was packed like sardine. I remembered an occasion while I was drinking almost 80 percent high, there was a group of young professionals who were celebrating their friend's birthday and were drinking heavily. One girl whom I have been eyeballing came over to me and suddenly pulled me out of the club. She held my hand and I also dont know what the fuck we want. We headed to one side of the building, saw a staircase leading to 2nd level and I drag her up. We managed to find a cozy sofa and both of us started kissing like long lost couple and we were on the verge of making out when I saw a CCTV camera aiming directly in our direction. Lanlan I grab her and try to make our way down the stairway.... back to the club.

Maybe because I was too horny and she was also very high, halfway on the stairway we just make out there and then. All these despite people moving along the tarmac road on the ground floor. After that we make our way back to the club and continue enjoying the canton music.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottFT View Post
North probably
Maybe juz pm me the location ba, n timing?
Old 11-07-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FishingPartner7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did it in on a sidewalk once and twice on wooded trails.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1