The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ada Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes please brothers...

This Nice Oyster must Lick the Juice out...
Got how much hair? I like small turf leh.

Her pussy got nicer than your MRT gal pussy or not?

I like little little hair and nice nice wan leh.

If got, then I will zoom down to taste oyster liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 19-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ada Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Got how much hair? I like small turf leh.

Her pussy got nicer than your MRT gal pussy or not?

I like little little hair and nice nice wan leh.

If got, then I will zoom down to taste oyster liao.
You must eat her pussy...damn yummy

Her hair you can count...one by one

MRT baleh kampong...so sad!
Old 24-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ooolala ... An erotic date with Ms Leggy ...

Ooolala ... An erotic date with Ms Leggy ...

WL Name - La La
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 to 25 years of age 9 (My guesstimate)
Height - 1.70 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Has been working in GL for about 6 months

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks gorgeous from a distance but a close up range, she looks mature and not as gorgeous. Nonetheless, she is definitely attractively bonkable by GL standard. She has sharp and high bridge nose ... Her double eyelids are not distinct and she does not have big eyes ... She therefore put on synthetic eyelashes to enhance her looks further ... She has rather longish facial shape that makes her looks a little like Fala Chen. I find her mouth a tad too big for my liking (especially when she smiled widely) ... Many thought she resembles the famous HK artist but I would say about 15% resemblance only. Anyway, Fala has actually gone under the knife before.

Bod - 7.5/10

She looked great when she wore a one-piece super body hugging mini dress that exposed a generous amount of cleavage. She has a pair of slim and slender legs that appeared to go on and on ... Just by ogling at her pair of sexy leggies made me go gaga in no time. Ooolala!! The mere sight of her bod was certainly a very appetizing prelude to the entreë and my lusty imagination began to run wild as she held my hand and sashayed to the paradiso room ... However, she does not look as good when she was in full monty ... Noticeable sign of protruding tummy and a little on the pear-shape instead of S-Shape ... No blemish or tattoo in sight. The good thing was, she has smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

Albeit she has a set of natural & full C cup frontal assets, they sagged ... They obviously looked much better before she removed her brassiere ... She has pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. Her tits were very shiok to caress and mould.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

We did some petting on the bed and we kissed each other tenderly ... No engagement of tongue but it was merely open-lips engagement ... It was sensuous and slow like those Artists kiss in the romantic movies. The GF vibe was not asd intense as when I did it with my regulars. I can feel that I need to RTF if I want more intense kinda lip engagement ... I can't wait to squeeze her attractively huge frontal assets and her butts while we kissed gently ...

Shower Action - N/A

No shower action at all ... She only gave me a thorough soapy wash all over. She washed my ass-crack thoroughly and subsequently poked my ass-hole a little ... I thought she was gonna give me a solid AR later ... To my disappointment, it was a false alarm ... Damn!

Cat-Bath - 6.6/10 (initially); 7.2/10 (with my guidance)

Non-commando style but it was more towards sensuality ... There is room for improvement in this department. It would be great if she could be more passionate in this department ... She improved slightly when I told her to mount on top of me while cat-bathing and gave her some tips on how to make man happy ...

AR - N/A

Frenching - 7.2/10

We began to french passionately while on missionary position ... However, I still need to work on the intimate connection thru' RTF ...

BBBJ - 7.0/10

No much variation ... There is room for some improvement ... She applied some hand actions simultaneously while BBBJing me ... Reminded me of Yoyo, ex-WL of 54A ... Her suction pressure was ok ... We also adotped a 69 position ... I must say she has very attractively and palatable reddish pussy ... However, she should trim her pubic hair alittle more to make her pussy looks even more appealing ...

FJ - 7.7/10

She was accomodating in changing sex position ... We adopted gal rodeo ride so that I can squeeze & suck her "Vit C" low-hanging fruits, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), fronta assault (with her legs leaned against my pec) for maximum penetration, and I went into orgasmic phase in missionary. She was tight, man! Woaff! The passionate frenching in the latter position heightened my sexual drive tremendously ...

Attitude - 8.0/10

She is those who does not open up so willingly especially if you try her the very first time ... She is definitely not a smooth operator like Nana, retired Da Qiao, retired Dan Dan, etc. I have to put to use my natural art of seduction to engage and warm her up ... Seemed like my effort was not squandered as it paid dividend ultimately; we frenched passionately whilst in missionary fashion ...

RTF - Prolly yes as she gave me the impression that she'll up the ante on subsequent patronage ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 15
Vibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro gogerek and mp5f,
if you want to see, please pm me email.
Cheers.
Bro, I oso want to see can or not ?

Thanks

Pls PM me if you know of girls willing to do that.

Thank you.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

sweet

look: 6/10
body : 6/10 (a bit bah bah, n small boob)
bj: 7/10
fj : 6/10
gfe : 6/10 (for her effort)
rtf : no, prefer slim syt

she try all SOP niceties, but a bit amateurish on the acting, said "shuang" like a script and not spontaneous, if bros know what i mean
nice girl & provide massage

------------------------------------
2062 yoyo (overall 10/10)
2001 yue er(overall 9/10)
Old 08-04-2013, 05:08 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Han Xue (L16 H06)

Experience in GL: 4 Months

Face: 6.1/10
(No offense to her regulars/supporters. IMHO, I don't find her pretty. Her face is not the type of face I like. I will classify her as slutty average looking ah lian face. Her nice pair of dimples is her saving grace. However, she is still bonkable. Not for people who are looking for pretty or syts. I go for her service that's y i chosen to bonk her. I noticed she is quite tanned & the foundation shade on her face seem very pale which I find it wierd. Her colored hair is quite dry too.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Natural A plus to B minus cup boobs with brown nipples. She wished to have bigger cup size.)

Body: 7.5/10
(I must admit she has a very nice figure esp her tummy area. Totally zero tummy fats very well toned, quite curvy figure with cute belly button. I think her waist size is like 22. Her body is tanned & quite smooth. Overall I find her figure quite turn on. Nice figure. Her height is ok for me.)

Bath: SOP cleaning with cock teasing actions. Very sensual rabba. She finished off the bath with a brief BBBJ. Very shiok. I like the way she handled my cock esp when she is sopaing my cock. The feeling is shiok. She also helped to dry me with towel. Caring girl.

Cat bath: 7.5/10
(After the bath I lied on the bed. She immediately jumped onto me & hugged me like long lost lovers. I like the warmth of naked girl's body during hugging. Slowly, she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & leg areas. She also used her nipples to tease my cock while performing the sensual cat bath. She like to use her long nails to gently scratch my body. shiok. Her cat bath suction is strong.)

AR: 7.9/10
(Commando styled AR. She used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole in out in out. Feeling so shiok. During AR, she used her fingers coated with baby oil & give me sensual HJ & played with my balls.)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. First round of BBBJ: After AR, she slided her head below my body while I am on my fours on bed. She BBBJ me & I slided my cock in out in out of her mouth. The suction is strong with lots of saliva. The feeling is so shiok & I misfired CIM in her mouth . Caveat applies to CIM. Second round of BBBJ: While I am lying on bed, she BBBJ me on top of me & slowly rotated 180 degrees til her pussy faced me & I painted her pussy in 69 position. Her BBBJ is excellent.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is fluent & aggressive french speaker. We frenched with tongue action whenever we face to face.)

Pussy painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy tasted abit bitter. Pussy does not look very appetizing to me. I prefer pinkish pussy. Her pussy hair quite many.)

FJ: 8.2/10
(Han xue is very wild & horny in bed. Her moaning is loud & clear. Machiam Jap AV style moaning. We bonked in missionary & cow girl. In missionary, we frenched & I pumped her non stop. Her pussy is quite tight. In cow girl, her riding skills is fantastic. While she was riding she initiated to french me while I played with her boobs. Her riding is so good til I cummed in 5mins time.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(High KC. Good attitude. High GFE. Keep praising me blah blah blah . Behaved like my gentle GF)

RTF: Yes for her commando service.

Recommended for bros who go for service & not looks.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zuuz200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Part 1, due to moderation.

Okay i am really new here, and today was my first time going to GL for boinking session. I have read multiple posts about other people's FR and went to try out 1606 today. And I didnt regret it one bit! Just thought that it would be nice if i gave a little contributions back to SBF.

FYI, this is my first time so my evaluations may not be really accurate as the other shifus here, but here are my opinions.

Went over to 1606 today at 1400hrs, on labor day. was surprised that business were as usual. So i went to check who were available, and i recalled hearing the name 'apple' alot on SBF, so i just picked her.

FR On Apple(1606)

Height: 150 - 160cm (took off her heels and she looked like a xiao mei mei to me, which was really a turn on!)
Weight : <50kg

Apple was on her phone when i first saw her, typical teenager behavior, but really sweet looking. She first went to bring me over to the room. As it was my first time (she could totally tell) she ushered me other and locked the door behind me. She took me to the shower and everything, and checked if i wanted AR, i just agreed since i didnt try it before. So she got us cleaned up and all, and then brought me to the bed and the magic started.

She started licking me all over, like a normal GF would, really put in the effort in being affectionate to areas like the chest, butt and back (which was good, as she didnt just rush into things). She started kissing me by the neck first and making her way downwards. When she got all the way to whats left of me, she started AR, which was something that i never felt before. It was special, but good. She was able to work her mouth and fingers very well, in fact i dont even know whats what at one point. After she is done, she started Frenching me. EWW!! Her mouth was at my ass and now kiss me!? But she got wash her mouth etc and warned me about it beforehand, so whatever =P She really manage to pull off the GF experience at this point, esp cause she took things slowly.

Apple then asked for me to start 'working on her' at this point, i was rather lost, no idea what to do first or what's the norm, i just did what a normal bf would do. I started kissing and licking her neck and then her boobs (B cup) and working my way down. As i was fingering her, she moaned louder and louder. (im not bragging, lol) Her moans felt 'forced', and im very sure i aint that good either. Plus, she moaned too hard for too little work.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Part 2

We chatted all the way, which was easy cause we were almost at the same age. We spoke of things like what she plans to do after ending her service here etc (boring, i know) but i try to be a good customer and 'boyfriend-like'.

At the end she asked me to be on my back as she rode me, she is super good at what she did. Heng is i ask her ride me, not the other way around. But sad, i came quite fast and GG-fied liao. But she was really hot, all the while look at me with her slutty/cute eyes, i really bui tahan. In the end we just cuddled and chatted. She whipped out her phone again (typical teenager) and was texting some guys. Turns out that WL also got social life one sia! At the end ask me show my ns pics, say i look good in uniform and in the end asked me to give her my number. I gave her a secondary number that i got recently just for this purpose (Heng ar) and she texted me when i went off.

I really enjoyed apple's company because she really gave off the girlfriend feel, and was passionate with her job. The fact that she was talkative/ fun and (especially) slutty was awesome. The part i liked best was that she kept poking and tickling me the whole time, she pinched me all over when we were walking out and even after the session! (now i know what other FR means when say she very possessive)

Face: 7/10
Apple had a good looking charm, her face was not perfect, but she can draw guys in easily. Equipped with the 'slutty-look' = GG

Body: 8/10
She is rather short, which is a bonus in my opinion. Has very very fair skin and is average, not too skinny or too plum. A significant feature is that you cant see her ribcage when she takes her top off (thats very impt to me)

Boobs 6/5/10
Her boobs are definately B cup, but a lil soft for my liking, i like them to be perky =P but her nipples are pink and small.

Bath: 7/10
Standard bath, what can i say!? Nothing much happened at this point, mostly is talking and my horrible awkwardness. But the best feeling is when she start cleaning the butt. Woah, never felt anything like it.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

Part 3

Frenching: 8/10
Im not a good kisser, i'd admit. But she really seem to know her stuff. I would be bad if i rated her low on this due to my lack of exp? But what she had done with her tongue for BBBJ, and all the licking, i'll give her a 10/10.

AR: 8.5/10
Never felt anything like it. Nobody gave me AR before, so can say she took my virginity on this. I liked it, and she really set the benchmark really high. Sometimes she dunno use tongue or finger. Then she will fiddle with your balls at the same time. The best is when she runs her fingers between the a-hole and balls, that feeling really shiok.

BBBJ: 8/ 10
Apple gives very good BBBJ, her skills are really good. She performed twice, the first time i asked her to slow down, cause i scared if i unloaded then, my money all wasted liao. LOL! But she very nice, never take the easy way out. Her suction is really solid, plus her coordination with her hands really make the experience unique.

FJ: 8.5/10
She started asking me in Chinese if i wanted to be on top or her to be on top, took me awhile to process what she said cause my chinese really aint good. Heng, i decided to let her ride me. Her skills are really solid, i climaxed quite fast, her moaning really turned me on as she rode me. Her face really looked like she enjoyed it though. The best part was that her pussy was tighter then what i had expected!

Post FJ: 8/10
We hugged and cuddled for awhile, cause FJ too shiong for me liao. But this time we talking and i tried caressing her summore. She was more interested in what i did in army anyway, so i just told her. We spent like 5 mins just talking (I was exhausted anyway) But she seemed really passionate during the time we were together, not like 'fuck and go' kind.

GFE: 9/10
She's very GFE, she doesnt rush the session, she really does her job and makes eye contact most of the time, and the way she kiss really is GFE. I feel that she really made my day cause of the way she spoke to me, really made me feel special. Plus the way she fooled around, like poking, pinching and tickling, really gave off the GFE. But she may be a little possessive (but i like =P)

Overall : 8.5/10
Awesome GFE, and really good skills.

RTF: 100% yes, but i hear she is quitting in 5 months time. So gotta return to find her soon =P

Remarks: My chinese aint very good, jialat. Talking to her was abit of a trouble all the way! But its my fault really =p
Old 08-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
ahbengtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hear 4-5 new gals starting soon.. any names or description from senior bros yet?
Old 10-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Four new girls from 1606 got their yellow cards today, but only one reported for work. So, I will give a brief description of this newbie. I feel obligated to announce her arrival since I was her first Singapore customer.

Name : Yue Yue, from Guangxi

Face : Decent looking with pretty the eyes, framed by long wavy hair (6.8/10)

Height : About 1.6m

Skin complextion : Very fair with 2 small tattoes

Body : Slightly on the heavy side but not overweight

Boobs : A+ with light brown nipples

Pussy : Small, pink & fresh-looking. It's the kind that does not seem to have any flaps on the sides. No smell & still tight

Frenching : Yes, yes, yes from the moment the door closes. Best frenching is with her on top doing cowgirl. She bends down and lock lips with you. Hard frenching is what this girl does well

BBBJ : Yup, slow & steady type. Pretty good for a newbie (said she went for a 7-day course back home on how to please a man)

AR : Not my thing, so I never asked for it

Painting : Yup and what a beautiful pussy to paint ! She even allows 69

FJ : She asked me to be careful because she haven't had sex for a month. So, very slowly, I entered her from the side of the bed. Tight grip ! Followed by cowgirl, lotus and good old-fashion missionary. Never even got to try doggie because I fired off my load within 10 minutes.

GFE : Extremely friendly girl out to please and to build up a base of loyal customers. Smart girl.

RTF : Possibly, after I have tried the other 3.

By the way, An Ni will be leaving in a month's time. So, An Ni's regulars please take note.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Names of the 4 new Gals that got their yellow today..

Nana, Fei Fei, Jin Sha and Yue Yue

Cheers
Old 11-05-2013, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Names of the 4 new Gals that got their yellow today..

Nana, Fei Fei, Jin Sha and Yue Yue

Cheers
Wow, you are the guru that you know all of them.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
By the way, An Ni will be leaving in a month's time. So, An Ni's regulars please take note.
Wow, looks like two of An Ni's boyfriends are being hoodwinked by her into sending her back. Horse riding anyone? Porsche anyone?
Old 11-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a very very bad experience with the okt there. Never gonna visit this stable again. Okt damm attitude. Bros beware.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1