The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Sexy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharing View Post
anyway, i just discovered a Ulu KTV with about 10 Vietnamese girls..
That airbase right?
10 vn gals not enuff leh
Old 16-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncracker View Post
Been busy with works commitment...so no posting and cheong with you guys...

Paiseh lah...the search for my favourite fried oyster egg was unintentionally / unplanned. Was told L14 coffee shop opened liao, so after dining outside with mikemike, go check it out if the same store returned as well. Unfortunately, it wasnt but lucky the owner enlightened / directed me to L12 coffee shop, where the store owner actually shifted there recently after the closing down of its earlier coffee shop. Real enough, the store selling fried oyster egg is really there, selling the same stuff! So, the earlier trip with mikemike was an army scout activity...hehehe....so you guys will know where to go mah...once VK's house arrest is over, I jio you guys.
so your the purpose is jio VK hor...
wait for VK to finish house arrest??? that is 2 months from now, next year Feb... soooooo long then can go eat oyster egg with you ha?

I remember that last time you treat ALL to oyster egg is 6 months ago.
I may need alot of these high protein food this weekend leh... you PM the exact location, I go eat myself
Old 16-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
just jio you to 6c6c, drink kopi but you reject me
..aiyah..at nite beh sai liao (Vk house-arrest, me too)..afternoon or Sat noon prob better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
...But then wait u again send me BIG aeroplane how......
..sometimes things cannot plan, suddenly big-wind come I gotta change course loh - the paper-plane kena tiup away..sori...sori bro. "Ren jai jian hu, shen bu yeu ji"...haiz.

soon it will come...
Old 16-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post

I'm also interested. He is so "zhun".
Quote:

sms you the address
Can gib me the address too? Thanks
Old 17-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Bro,

I am new to Vietnam, am planning a real short trip next week as ticket to detour to Vietnam seems more sensible to elsewhere, so doing a detour from BKK to Hanoi to HCM then back to SIN.

Will be in Hanoi on 26th morning and stay for 1 night and on 27th morning fly down to HCM then on 28th morning back to Spore.

Can any bro advice on Hanoi and HCM if I would like to have some scenery shooting in morning till late afternoon, where can i contact and best advice? Also for night cheonging wat will be the best place to go for sure thing and if I prefer good lookers ?

Last but not least, wat is the reasonable good hotel in both places for hassel free to bring girl back if my budget is like 100~150 sin per night ?

Many thanks and much appreciated .
Old 17-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
so your the purpose is jio VK hor...
wait for VK to finish house arrest??? that is 2 months from now, next year Feb... soooooo long then can go eat oyster egg with you ha?

I remember that last time you treat ALL to oyster egg is 6 months ago.
I may need alot of these high protein food this weekend leh... you PM the exact location, I go eat myself
hahaha..no need to wait for his PM..is just opposite HM kopitiam @ lor 12..there's a Viet makan stall too.
Old 17-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharing View Post
yep, the big big aeroplane landed... this time got black and white cos he posted big big in this thread.....

I am ok with any species of female human being , Viet, chinese, thais.. pinoy.. as long as they meet my spec...

below 35 yo and above 20 (Below 20 must leave for the old men)... B+ and above (MUST), long hair preferred...

Kekeke the new mega Boeing Dreamliner calling the 747 big neh.....

You more chin-chye lah, not so fussy like me machiam looking for Miss Universe....

Lucky u zhi-tong avoid the below-20s one, not like some of them halfway change taste and compete with me & my BIL.....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
din know you so guai guai type...good la for you...your baxa must be very happy and love you deeep deeep....

Aiyo u see my innocent face before how cum dunno I guai guai type????

Yup I lup my bx deep deep too, she this type is one in a million so gotta appreciate & be more faithful.....

You oso very faithful to your bx wat......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Some of us are busy trying to improve the list of HCM nightlife. At the moment there are just a few of us who are writing this who have the knowledge of HCM nightlife to be able to contribute to it. It would be great to have more input. That could be some places to add to the list, or else giving more details about the places that are already on the list.

Welcome back Wendella ^_^, would like to applaud your goot work there in doing all these kinda "thankless" work where most of us are simply too lazy to start on......

Actually since u have shown to be a nice & reasonable fellow, just like to fill in some pointers on why we somewhat sometimes refrain from contributing much....

In the past when any new joints was discovered in any country (including vietnam) and announced on this or any forum, tons of forumners will leech the info for their own usage (with no thanks or credit given). If you do a simple google search now you may discover that already quite a few on the WorldWideNet have already leeched the list whom Hurricane88 and you have so painstakenly build up so far and posted in other forums as their own.

The worst part is not the leeching and thankless part, it is the part which most of us here are the most afraid of as we have already experienced the last few years, that is when more people patronise that joint or outlet, the resultant effect is that either the price gets higher or we find ourselves unable to get a place or our fav gal or it is simply too crowded/popular. Note that we Sinkaporeans have a nasty habit of "spoiling" the market in every lower developing country we go to .

This is why normally we share the info privately between known forumners or those that have shown to be courteous and humble in expressing their opinions on SBF ^_^

There, just my useless 2 cents worth, do not mean to sound selfish or to discourage anybody

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
are you very sure???
not itchy meh?
My BIL-VK when posting this not itchy only, next day itchy liao will change his mind......

Quote:
she know I go hcmc on 1jan.
but she will come look for me on 2jan.

Errrrrr so are u tapao-ing or not??? Or chua biet can or not???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
..aiyah..at nite beh sai liao (Vk house-arrest, me too)..afternoon or Sat noon prob better...

..sometimes things cannot plan, suddenly big-wind come I gotta change course loh - the paper-plane kena tiup away..sori...sori bro. "Ren jai jian hu, shen bu yeu ji"...haiz.

How cum u aso house arrest???? Cannot be leh, tot you already free man liao????

Are u tokking about Tua Hong (Big Wind)????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
Harlo u only once in a blue moon post immediately ask for contacts, buay pai-say ah??? Can post someting more productive or not???

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Afternoon??? working on weekdays afternoon and sleeping on saturday afternoon leh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
OK... Geylang lor 42 area

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
hahaha..no need to wait for his PM..is just opposite HM kopitiam @ lor 12..there's a Viet makan stall too.
cam on anh. weekend must go eat.
Old 17-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvthai View Post
Hi All Bro,

Many thanks and much appreciated .

Look for any post from Hurricane88 and see his signature, there is a link there which you can click for the information you need

There is a post by him just a few posts before mine in this thread.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Errrrrr so are u tapao-ing or not??? Or chua biet can or not???
tapao what???
me thought 1st 2 days cheonging in morning/noon/afternoon, go somewhere touch touch, go somewhere beat aeroplane, go somewhere let gal smoke cigar... where still got enuff to tapao?

then ask LINH come 2nd day... as good as tapao liao mah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1